A Mismatched Mentorship (Sas & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Mismatched Mentorship (Sas & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:50 pm

(No worries, real life takes precedence and all that. Wishing you well on whatever you're going through :))

Zardi made sure to bring up the rear as they made their escape from the bandit's caverns, using her frame to disguise and block any view of the intruding Celeste from behind her. One hand was pressed firmly against the front of her stomach as they walked, trying to suppress the motions of it's encaged captive inside, her stomach walls already doing well enough to muffle whatever protests he was making.

When they eventually got clear of the bandit camp and had some space to themselves, Zardi stretched her arms out, and pulled off her bandit cloak disguise once more, hanging it on a nearby tree. She came over when the other two were discussing tasks for setting camp, her hand now rested atop her struggling belly, though she didn't seem at all phased by the wolf's vigorous attempts to escape. "Oh, yeah, I'm kinda full for now, I guess" Zardi remarked, her belly bulging out from her pants and beneath her chainmail shirt. When Stephen praised her, and even gave her a wink, the dragon-demi gave a wide grin. "Thank you, Master" She said, as if hearing such praise from Stephen was a great accomplishment in her life. When she was bade to relax, she did so without any quarrel, and didn't so much as sit but lounged against a tree trunk, one that'd PULLED OVER herself from beyond the camp, to use as a cushion.

She almost seemed to be sleeping when Stephen returned, although she opened her eyes once she heard him speak, having merely only been relaxing. "Hmm? Oh, him? I think he just got tired, that's all" Zardi replied to Stephen, chuckling a little when she felt him settle himself atop her head. "So, Celeste 'the Night 'Arrow', is it?" Zardi questioned, before smirking. "I'd shake your hand, but... I kinda can't be bothered to get up, and Master feels like he's comfortable now... But it's nice to meet you anyway! I'm Sarjzardi, Daughter of Zrantozardi, Scion of the Rubytail Bloodline of the Smoking Forest of the Ashfrost Mountains... But you can call me Zardi, I guess" She said, with a smile. "It's not as cool a title as 'Night Arrow' though, mine's all big and wordy"
Nornico
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay