A Thief's Fate (Whitebrand and Chandraem)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A Thief's Fate (Whitebrand and Chandraem)

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:28 pm

The home of a dragon was generally agreed to be the dragon's virtual kingdom. While they borders of their exterior domain might get a bit fuzzy depending on whim, their rulership and ability to dominate in their homes was absolute. They set the rules there and no mortal force could challenge them.

Some people, however, seemed to have refused to get the memo. Every once in awhile someone dates to enter a dragon's liar in the hopes of killing or stealing from the best. Those few that succeed earn fame and fortune to last lifetime's.

Most, though, don't fare so well and no one ever hears about them again...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Re: A Thief's Fate (Whitebrand and Chandraem)

Postby ChandraEm » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:46 pm

Emily knew that she was in great danger, entering the dark cave whoms housing a great dragon capable of destroying a whole cite. But Emily was certain she would find great loot to afford a bakery she always dreamed of.

And so she did. She enters the dark cave.
ChandraEm
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:54 am

The cave wasn't dark for long. Ahead of her she could see the cave curve, and from around the curve she could see a bright light.

The cave opened into a massive cavern. Instead of a pile of gold, Emily saw that the dragon's home had been organized into a museum-like space. Display cases containing gemstones and works of art lined the walls while the walls themselves were covered with paintings and tapestries from all over the world. Racks with weapons and armor of the finest kind were interspersed among the display cases, representing human, dwarf, and elf civilizations. There were even a couple of banner from countries or kingdoms Emily had never seen before.

In the middle of the cavern slept the massive silver dragon. Thirty feet from nose to tail, covered with silver scales and sporting a mane of copper. He was relatively young, she could tell...perhaps a century or two. Yet he had amassed all this!

His deep steady breathing told her that he was still alive, and there was no telling how deep his slumber was. Best to be as quick and quiet as possible.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby ChandraEm » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:36 pm

"What a steal", she thought to herself, approaching the jewelry more. She slowly lifts up the case and puts the precious gems into her bag. One by one she pulls out every gem until her bag is too heavy to carry it.
"Stupid dragon", she though, "must be a dumb one"
She chuckles a bit and heads for the exit.
ChandraEm
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:36 am

"Or a patient one," a deep voice rumbled. "Waiting for the hot thief to turn her back."

The dragon lifted his head and stared at the elf girl with bright golden eyes.

"And she just has."

Behind the startled elf girl, a painting of an undersea scene featuring a lot of seaweed and a shipwreck. Black tentacles emerged from the painting, reaching out to suddenly grab the elf girl's limbs.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby ChandraEm » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:11 pm

"What the hell?!", i scream and try to get out of the tentacles grip.
ChandraEm
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:02 pm

"So the little elf is the stupid one, evidently," thecdtagon said as he watched her, not even bothering to get up.

The tentacles steadily reeled the elf girl back towards the wall, dragging her until be back bumped against the mural. Her wrist's and angles were firmly pinned in place while other tentacles began caressing her body...over her clothes for the moment.

"Average cloth quality," the dragon observed. "Now fine fabrics. Not even for your undergarments apparently. So you're from low to middle class, probably not many friends, with a reasonably average connection to whatever family you might have...good health. Interesting. Very good muscle time so you're used to working out.. And I bet the other girls give you hell over your breast size don't they? Accuse you of being all kinds of terrible things. Don't worry about them, though. Jealousy."

All that just from looking at her?
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby ChandraEm » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:31 pm

"H-How did you-?!"
I try to kick the painting in a desperate attempt to break it or otherwise get out of this sticky situation. With one of her hands she tries to get a knife out of her backpack to cut herself out if need be. All of this whilst looking at the dragon with piercing eyes. The dragon can see a little teardrop building up.
ChandraEm
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:57 am

"Well, you're not going to be needing these any longer."

The many tentacles began working their tips between the seems of her simple clothes. Emily could hear the cloth beginning to tear apart. The sleeves of her tunic were the first to come apart.

"And you certainly won't need that either," the dragon added as the black tendrils griping her right wrist tightened. Her wrist was turned slowly but steadily until it began to hurt, trying to force her to drop the knife.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby ChandraEm » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:48 pm

"OUCH!!! Stop it already!!!"
I try desperately to hold onto the knife but the pain grows so stark that i drop it shortly after.
The only thing that i can do right now is to wait for what the dragon will do to me.
ChandraEm
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:06 pm

"I didn't want to have to do that," the dragon said. "But I couldn't give you the chance to harm yourself. Now then..."

There was more tearing as her outer lair of clothing was shredded from her as easily as paper. Only here underclothes protected her modesty.

"Very nice," the dragon said appreciatively. "Very lovely. You will make a fine slave. But first...you need to learn who is in charge here."

The tentacles began roving over her body, caressing her flesh and sliding their tips into her underclothes. She could feel a pair of the slightly thicket tendrils curling around her breasts under her top, the tips circling over her soft besoms until the tips reached her nipples.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby ChandraEm » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:39 am

"Ahn!! Stop it already you fricking dragon!!!"
I shout while my nipples slowly get hard and my pantys getting wet.
ChandraEm
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:01 pm

"Why would I do that?" The dragon said. "Oh...youre grumpy. Tight clothes will do that. Here..."

The tentacles tore away her top and panties, letting her breasts bounce free. The dragon actually whistled yo express his admiration.

"Still feisty?" He asked as the tentacles that held her began exploring into more intimate places.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby ChandraEm » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:32 pm

"Please stop it already!!! I beg of you!!!"
She screams while trying to get off the tentacles.
ChandraEm
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:11 am

"Straight to begging?" The silver dragon said. "Good. You're really getting into the spirit if things."

The tentacles began kneading the elf's round breasts and probing town between her legs. Soon they found her tender clit and began stroking it.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby ChandraEm » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:24 am

"I have family!! Please!", she pleads. Obviously sh edoesnt have anyone to help her.
ChandraEm
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:06 pm

"You have no children and you wouldn't have risked being lost to your kin by coming here. You have no one now...except me."

The dragon now stood up as the tentacles continued their work.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby ChandraEm » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:23 pm

"What are you g-gonna do with me you vile monster?!"
ChandraEm
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:29 pm

"You are now my servant. My slave. My plaything." The dragon grinned. He had a lot of teeth.

"And this is part of your initiation."

The tentacles began stroking her clit aggressively, in steady circles while her nipples were twisted and tweaked.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby ChandraEm » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:49 am

"You are a fricking monster! Stop it!!!"
While i say that im slowly getting wetter bit by bit.
ChandraEm
New to the forum

Next

Return to Private Roleplay