[Dragonworld Lada]: The Mages Apprentice

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Dragonworld Lada]: The Mages Apprentice

Postby Darian » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:39 pm

"Hrrrmph. Fine, I suppose it wouldn't be the ninth test if it wasn't important. But if this is some dumb mortality test, I'll be annoyed. Already did that... stupid skeletons..." Anakis mutters angrily to herself, and takes bite of leg again, and a swig of juice.

Then she places the food back on the plate, and nods up at the dragoness.

"I'll have to do a lot of preparations to get ready, so lets do your training now." Anakis was ready, and willing!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:23 am

*Ravaria laughed at the little Tieflings bravado*, "You have a full week to prepare, mmmh and this is a rather delicious meal, savor each bite, you will need the energy." *Ravaria took her good sweet time finishing her meal, but it was only about fifteen minuets in reality, once she focused on the meal it went by far smoother than it had been between the telling of her story and the hints she dropped about the tests.* "BELCH....mmmh my compliments to the cheff." *Ravaria dropped four gold coins on the table ($400), and stood up, her belly now squishy and rounded much further...yet STILL Natasha persisted inside, her face struggling between the Kulves great golden breasts.* "Belch...I do say this one is VERY fiesty, good strong instincts...mmm no matter, this belly of mine will eventually churn her up into the blubber on my hips..now then. Your first task will be a bit of fire training, you may not realize this but figuring out how to keep a fire going for a full week is tricky...I'll teach you a few simple methods to getting the most out of your firewood and coals. Not to mention protection against the rain." *Ravaria surged forward, wasting no excess time after her feast, she moved swiftly for something so....titanic, as her engorged belly dragged over the floor she explained*, "Resource management...that is the goal of this particular part of the exams, it is an essential skill to Aramancy, not to mention a good skill to have in life regardless of ones standing." *Ravaria had Anakis gather her piles of sticks, dead leaves, and a few large stones as well as vines and a few large fallen branches.* "Today your goal is simple, just keep a fire lit until bed time. You may begin."

*Ravaria watched Anakis activities, but she never commented, alowing the girl to make mistakes and occasionally dropping a complicated hint to nudge her towards the right direction. But never giving her the solution outright...she was already testing the girl.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:17 pm

"oooo, I'm always eager to learn more fire tricks!" Anakis is eager to learn, but blushes a bit when she sees Natasha still squirming in Ravaria's belly. "Wait... did you just spend all that time eating just to cover her in chewed up food?"

The training goes well... Anakis apparently knows some camping tricks to keep a fire going through the night, but the smithing techniques are new to her... she learns quickly.

However, Ravaria can't be seen favoring her too much, and soon the girl is off to do her own preparations and training... Ravaria wouldn't see much of her besides occasionally pouring over books in a library, or pestering supply mages for certain items. Oddly enough, she doesn't make much use of her new, hard won room at the Guild...

But soon, the time of the trial had come, and Anakis stood among the line outside the chosen testing area... one of many apprentice mages hoping to snag a place at Ravaria's side. The only way she does stand out... well, she's one of the shortest beings there, and the only one without fur or scales.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:33 pm

*Ravaria lined them up in a scene out of a fairy tale, she had prepared a landscape of crystals, gold, fine stonework and rivers of lava that caused it all to shimmer, even the sand was composed of thousands of tiny gemstones huge precious gem formations sprouted from the ground nearby, and the great golden glutton now with a non squirming belly, sat more majestic than a queen upon a disk of pure gold nestled in the gemstone sand her eyes glowed like those of a spirit or demon, and she seemed to look everywhere at once, her voice shook the ground as she unfurled twin wings of solid gold with clawed wrists, in her right wing claw she held a tremendous staff of gold depicting herself maw agape and biting down upon a huge hunk of polished Machalite shaped like a ten sided dice.* "You are each candidates for my apprenticeship, I am open to multiple apprentices but if none of you fail to impress none will gain the privilege..." *Rava pulled out that magnificent greatsword from earlier and planted it in the sand.* "With Aramancy I created this entire landscape and the blade you see here, it is a skill of providence, through which one can arm heroes, raise kingdoms, and build upon themselves the power of a great ruler...in short, a master of Aramancy becomes a king or queen. End of discussion...You will each suffer nine tests, all are capable of killing you...this first one WILL kill you as I'm about to eat you all whole one by one...those who disagree with this, leave now and spare yourself a hell of agony." *Ravaria waited, each applicant considered carefully and one indeed left, Ravaria watched them go and turned to the rest.* "from right to left, you will be eaten, line up and offer yourselves to my jaws...you will melt into my resplendent fat and satisfy my all devouring apatite, know I will consume my apprentices frequently as I am an avid glutton who enjoys devouring my students."

*Each student in turn was eaten, and as stated, swiftly digested, she didnt even offer them her name or ask theirs, they were eaten like food, cattle to the slaughter and seen with no regard for their individuality at all, only one introduced himself, and he was swallowed before he could get his name out. When they were all eaten, the great glutton gave her belly a firm pat, licked her chops and coiled around a tight stuffed belly.*

*They respawned at the guild with their clothes and all, however upon their return Ravaria removed half of them.* "Three of you hadn't bathed before coming, your lack of hygene displeases me and I wont take you, the others I found to have displeasing taste...begone I do not accept you for this test, if no one passes come back for my next examination with better hygiene and the decency to bathe before your exam...eating you was repulsive...to those of you who passed my taste test, this next one and the one after, are relatively safe, the deadly stuff comes later." *Rava slapped her belly and commenced the second test.*

"Each of us will form a golden dagger via Aramancy...and each of us will retreat to a different section of this crystal sand-circle with myself here on my golden plate, anyone who moves more than fifteen feet from their spot fails instantly, anyone caught cheating fails instantly, when were done, you will bring me your daggers for appraisal, the top nine proceed, all others are flunked."

*This was obviously wacko, none of them knew Aramancy and none of them had access to gold, though Ravaria had told Anakis to absolutely not move during the second test, her hint. As the test begun she could see all the other students, about twenty in total...no matter what happened less than half of them were getting through this test, they were all looking between themselves and Ravaria began crafting a dagger, summoning trace golden strands from the lava river, and slowly molding it in her hands into the shape of a small blade, she was doing some really amazing detail work on it too.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:13 pm

(Huge landscape terraforming already huh?)

Looking over the gleaming metal landscape, Anakis couldn't help but be impressed by Ravaria's setup... the golden dragon was clearly a master of presentation, and a wonderful craftswoman to boot. But when she pulled out the same shiny greatsword again, the devil frowned. Was that all the dragon could think of to tempt an apprentice? Wealth and power?

Anakis looked a little creeped out when Ravaria described melting into her fat, and how agonizing it would be... she nearly almost left. Instead, the Tiefling doubled down and glared at Ravaria with her arms crossed when it came to be her turn. She marched into the dragons jaws wordlessly, and spend a good while trying to fight her way to the side so she didn't get crushed by the many big monster-kin that followed her.

(What was it like inside Ravaria's stomach?)

Anakis DID stand out a bit in the taste department... not that she was particularly tasty, but because of how clean she was... it was almost like she had been ritually purified. multiple times! Such rituals were usually time consuming... and Anakis had been studying and preparing the entire time before the test. But at the same time... it hadn't stained her with the usual taste of such rituals... How had the little devil done it? Ravaria would have to ask about it later..

But when the testers moved to their spots on a golden plate, and were told not to move... and to forge a golden dagger with naught but what they had on them, Anakis gaped for a second. Unlike the other students, she quickly closed her mouth and began thinking. She glanced at her pack of supplies... more than fifteen feet away. This wasn't a problem that could be solved by a magic spell... this was a test of their brains.

Anakis patted her pockets as she thought about what to do. She knew some crafting spells, but her specialty was runes... then her coin pouched jingled. Her eyes went wide... and then an evil grin split her face.

She sat down and started working. there were sounds of tearing cloth, and scratching metal. When she was done, the red girl was holding a small stick with a coin on either end, attached what looks like a bootlace. the only magical thing of not is the golden circular coin acting as a kind of pommel... she's scratched a rune on it. The other end is a silver Talon.

"What is that? Some kind of cheap wand replacement?" One of the apprentices next to her asks.

Anakis grins up at him. "Its a prison shiv!"
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:52 pm

[Extended Vore Scene]: *Ravarias insides were litterally laced with Molten gold, she secreted it in place of saliva, and contrary to her statement earlier, it didn't hurt one bit. Rava was simply trying to weed out the weak willed applicants, if they were afraid to get hurt, they'd probably reject the teachings anyways later, so no point in wasting her time on such applicants. Sliding into Ravarias fat throat was...well it felt like being dropped between a bunch of really fat sausages and something on the outside was squeezing harder as Anakis dropped further down, it also got wetter, the molten gold helping to lubricate her, though once she hit the bottom, the golden gluttons breasts squashing her from the front and Ravarias gullet tightened around her as a sphincter, the little devil would know she'd reached the belly, as the band leading into the dragons belly wrapped and squeezed over her, simultaneously gripping and sucking the girl further in, it would feel like she was being squeesed out of a sausage skin, the chamber beyond was less cramped, and FULL of molten gold, the Tiefling was bathed in hot riches but not blinded or suffocated, but with a tingling sensation all over her she knew she wouldn't last long. Through the meat around her, she would feel Ravaria go in for her next meal, after a loud BWAAUUURP, she would hear the next would-be apprentice being swiftly engulfed, gulping and slurping from above, wild jostling from any steps of the huge golden woman, a badger girl significantly larger and plumper than Anakis dropped in next, the belly around the two wasn't quite cramped yet but they were pressed together...the dragoness who came after though, pushed them both down, and from there it just got heavier and heavier, with Anakis on the bottom of the pile...perhaps going first wasn't the best idea after all, whats worse this molten gold was enchanted, Anakis could breath it. It became harder and harder to tell herself from the gold, right up until she felt Ravarias claw stroking her...she was already the Womans belly fat, after a short set down, Anakis felt herself fly up the fat gullet that gobbled her up, and was hurled through the air, she blacked out, and was suddenly hurled up the gullet of a large Hydra woman, one of the guilds 'respawners', she was cleaned, her clothes summoned and instantly de-soiled, and then sent on her way.*
-

[Second Test]: *No one in the second challenge could actually produce a golden dagger, the Badger from earlier however, seemed to have a replica of the one Ravaria held...when the golden magus took it, she snapped her fingers and it reverted into a cedar branch.* "Illusionary tactic...not bad either, the textile feature was solid...but the lighting was off, too much glimmer, not enough substance...still." *There were seven applicants who didn't have anything, Ravaria laughed when she saw Anakis' shiv, "That'll do the trick, the right enchantments and this could drop a werewolf...but not a werebear I'm afraid." *The results were collected, and Ravaria lined everyone up, she called four of them up, and announced*, "You four will never be Aramancers....do you know why?"

*Guffaws and shocked expressions followed*, "You moved from your spots...an Aramancer must be sturdy as stone, but also fluid as water, their nerve as heavy as gold...but also you must obey your master...to the letter, when she instructs you. Aramancy is the very definition of the long and narrow path, a single misstep, one lazy move, can undo YEARS of work, and waste a fortune in resources, Do you know what this Kjarr sword is made with?" *Ravaria pointed to the fine blade, getting mixed emotional responses*, "It is made utilizing my very horns, they take a year to regrow, imagine what I'd do to you, if you wasted something I took so long to create, and suffered such humility without...its like crafting a blade from a queens crown...now begone, you have insulted me and I will not teach you...ever."

*three left, but one, a naga remained in objection.....Ravaira pounced him, and ate him on the spot, no effort, no warning, he was lunch-meat as quick as a mouse could sneeze.* "Ulp-sluuuuurp GLP!....BELCH...so uncivilized...now then, that's four down, one literally...Seven to go." *Ravaria looked through the other options, the objector squirming in her middle as she paced back and fourth looking at their presentations, and one by one, let them go. Her judgement was harsh, and it came down to the last ten, Ravaria lingered on Anakis herself for a moment...her presentation was indeed weak, but another girl, a gnome also presented a similar design...but hers had no tip...she was swiftly rejected, but Anakis could feel Ravarias absolute judgement, she was prepared to cast her out if the Tiefling slipped up, despite all the time she put into Anakis preparation and warning her of the brutality of these trials, she would show absolutely no favor what-so ever for the Tiefling...or so it appeared at least.*
-

[Third Test]: *Ravaria looked through the remaining Nine applicants with a ravenous, unapologetic stare, her presence at full tilt, willing them to flee, to abandon their perches. assaulting them in an attempt to find weaknesses to exploit. With a wave of her staff, this one solid gold and massive, bearing her own face and that of nine serpents each holding crystal lanterns each with a unique shape and motif, with her own visage biting down on a huge green stone with dark bands shaped like a ten sided dice. The solid green stone lit up like a beacon and the numerous crystal lanterns threw a cascade of wondrous lights in all manner of spectacular colors and patterns. From the surroundings was then summoned nine items, a random crystal the size of a golf ball, a rod of gold as long as the individuals right arm, and numerous bowls of powders and liquids. Ravaria then fired off three very complicated orders, and then flopped onto her huge butt. The orders were quick as hell but very clear and the flop at the end was rather distracting.* "Once you are done engage your wands effect, I will be watching."

*Anakis had practiced this for two days, so she'd know what to do by heart, however, it was also easy to get the powders and elixers orders mixed up. They were alternating applications, a powder a coat of elixer to bind it, wax to seal it, repeat with different powder. It required technique, patience, and dexterity. But the end result was a wand of treasury, it could be used to locate nearby sources of wealth, particularely natural gold veins, which in turn would usually help one to locate precious gems once they knew where in the vein they could likely dig to find said gems.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:51 pm

Anakis wriggled as, despite all her best efforts, she was mushed beneath an ever growing pile of bodies, each one MUCH bigger than the slim Tielfing! She makes awkward and cute muffled noises as she's squished deeper into the tight wall, covered in more and more strange, molten gold... it's so very warm, and all her consiousness fades away... until a large, warm claw mushes her with satisfaction. Ravaria would feel the little tiefling jiggle just a bit more vigourously in her little spot of fat on the dragoness's belly... she was indignant at the transformation and entrapment, but that just made her more amusing.

Eventually though, she was coughed up by the Guild Reformer, and got a pat on the head with her clothes.
"Uungh. Gluttonous dragons..." Anakis muttered. "Is everyone here eager to eat each other?"

(The answer would be yes, but Anakis is still a bit new to the continent. XD Give her time.)

Anakis tried very hard to hide it when she stood in line with the other students... but she was nervous as Ravaria judged them. It was clear the Dragoness was pulling no punches with her judgements. If Anakis screwed up here, she'd be rejected just as thouroughly as that thoughtless student squirming in the Dragons gut! But she couldn't quit... not yet! She still had something to prove to Ravaria, and she could only do that if she passed all these tests!

The instructions brought her back into the now... Anakis was great and improving pre-made objects, but building a complex wand with enchantment was something a little beyond her usual tinkering!
'Keep calm, and don't get fancy!' Anakis thought to herself. 'Just think of it as an advanced potion test, just with a workbench instead of a cauldron. You have to do it just like you practiced.'

Anakis' creation wasn't a perfect wand... but it was exactly like every other time she'd done this successfully, and it was perfectly functional. She breathed a sigh of relief when she demonstrated the wand, and it functioned as expected.
Darian
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay