[Dragonworld Lada]: The Mages Apprentice

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

[Dragonworld Lada]: The Mages Apprentice

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:39 am

A soft toned vore themed RP between Darian and SakuraHanaryuu with themes from the Monster Hunter series, please don't post without permission. Enjoy reading at your leasure.

RP Plot: Ravaria, a Kulve Taroth mage and well known merchant, is hounded by the Mages guild for her secretive and reclusive ways. As the guild forces her to take on an apprentice in an attempt to steal her secrets of Aramancy or 'Gold manipulation', a very rare and valuable skill. She finds a way to bypass their attempts in the form of an unassuming rookie. Chaos ensues.
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Re: [Dragonworld Lada]: The Mages Apprentice

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:51 pm

-=-=-=-[Prologue Start]-=-=-=-

*In the great stone city of Ruvadon, the mighty capitol of the grand landmass of Numen, a city of countless stone towers and cobblestone streets, where wagons pulled by the great reptiles, the dinosaurs, were common amongst the carriages and caravans along the great road. Surrounding the city was a Cretaceous jungle, sporting colossal trees and verdant fruits and berries, and yet the great stone towers rose even above many of these mighty trees...with one exception, a vast ash tree positioned many miles to the east of the city, whose mere roots eclipsed the city's highest brick, a late-summer sun high above, warmed the busy denizens of the city as they went about their day to day tasks, the saurians bearing leather and wood protection against the heat of the stone road, sometimes using metal soled shoes wrapped between their claws to ease the blaze of the ground, but the sun was warm, and gifted them with tremendous stamina and energy. As a family of Jaggi was purchasing passage to the west quarter for some dining from a Great member of their species, a Great Jaggi, an alpha male, who grew to more than ten times the size of their compatriots a size so great they could easily pull wagons and carriages on their own. As the exchange of copper coins called 'fangs' was made, the Great Jaggi, used his tail to help the others up into the carriage and then set about on his way to their destination.*

*To the south upon the platform where the city ended and the jungle began, a duo walked side by side, one a vastly curvacious and plump Dragoness who looked to be made of gold and the other a more weasel shaped green dragoness, the two appeared to be bickering over something as they walked along the city limits*,

"-I told you before Natasha, I have yet to find a suitable apprentice, my technique requires very special conditions, you've found many fine mages but they all have lacked the crucial elements needed to pass on my skills to." *The gold dragoness stated, a tremendously long golden 'coat' dragging behind her as she walked, being significantly larger both in height and in girth than Natasha her lengthy guest she cut quite an imposing figure, ten feet high at the hip, and a belly that often touched the ground beneath a coat of golden metal, all but her face, arms, and chest were slathered with gold, even her horns were golden, but her face, arms and chest, were of a dark grey and coal black hue, she sported eyes like fire, a blazing orange starburst in each elegantly framed orb.*

"Its out of my hands Ravaria, the guild is sick of your procrastination, either you select an apprentice before autumn, or they will be revoking your access to our facilities, 'including' the Artifactium." *Natasha retorted, she seemed to be an acquaintance of the gold dragoness*, "there serious Ravaria, you've got to give them something or their going on the offence with this, without your status to protect you they'll hit you with a black card"

*Ravaria paled a bit*, "don't you think that's a bit overkill? Treason? Really?" *The gilded dragoness asked wearily, clearly sick of the guilds antics at this point*, "......fine...I'll...I'll come by the guild hall later today, theres an option I've been thinking on, it may satisfy the elders." *Natasha narrowed her eyes*, "what kind of option are we talking about here? Like another deal? That wont work this time, they were very clear."

"No...this time I'll be taking this apprentice their so adamant on burdening me with...but, only if they are worthy by 'my' eyes... which means my rules."

*The two continued their bickering while passing a huge green Tyranasaur shaped guard that looked as if they'd been bred with a chainsaw in the family, a Deviljho, infamous for their endless hunger, they formed the front guard, as they had to hunt and feed frequently, as their sheer muscle demanded a near constant flow of fuel. Fortunately these sentient Deviljho were significantly smaller than the wild variety, still sporting ample size and muscle compared to those around them, but a single large prey Item was often enough to sate them for a day*

*The two came to a stop roughly thirty yards from the south east corner of the city limit, and looked out into the jungle, Ravaria laying down her great bulk, and Natasha simply sitting and coiling her tail up around her legs.* "You mean to hold a testing? Your not allowed to-"

"It's this or my resignation" *Ravaria growled*, "I will not take an apprentice who is incapable of learning my secrets...they will literally die from my attempts to teach them...make no mistake, I 'spared' the ones they presented before, this time we do this my way or no way at all...I simply do not want to kill needlessly but this threat from them has pushed me to the edge, I have been forced into this position Natasha...the conscequences will be on them, not me, send word, I'll be gathering applicants throughout this week."

*Natasha growled and scrunched up her face*, "we shall see." *the green dragoness slunk away and Ravaria basked her glimmering body on the stone platform, sighing and contemplating what she should do, however soon a commotion caught her senses and she turned due east to the tree line, the Guards were not present as there was a two minuet a gap in their patrols, so she decided what the heck and hopped from the city limit to see what the ruckus was all about, perhaps she'd find herself some lunch, after all that drama she was feeling rather peckish and equally frustrated, a bit more weight in her belly might settle her mind. Or so she thought, but as she entered the jungle and came to a shallow crag forming a valley only about seven feet deep, she saw a young Tiefling clad in mages robes struggling to get away from a troupe of wild Jaggi, their alpha nowhere to be seen, the young lass was having a terrible time, Ravaria watched rather amused*, "What kind of mage can't handle a few Jaggi?" *she whispered to herself, however as she caught the scent of blood in the air, her ammused grin faded, she shifted her body to her anthro form, humanoid still ten feet tall but now measured to the crown of her head, her horns higher than that, and still clad in gold but now as a gilded robe, wrapped tightly around her hefty frame, she was tremendously endowed her breasts and rump could have fit several people in their mass, and her belly a charmingly jiggly beach ball, her tail was equally engorged, far thicker than most species, and yet despite all this mass she charged. Summoning a gold and iron staff into her claws crowned with a sphere of gilded Tungsten which was wrapped in a cyliander bearing numerous triangular segments, as she readied it, the triangles unlocked from eachother and began floating around the now also floating tungsten and gold orb slowly rotating in several circular patterns, the triangles would suddenly speed up their rotations as the orb caught fire while Ravaria ran in close and swung for the fences, bashing the nearest Jaggi and causing a great eruption of fire that expanded and lingered as a spinning wall of flames, the rotund elder mage looked back at the younger one with curiosity, before readying her next spell.*

*When the youngling mage awoke, she would be treated to the sight of Ravaria slurping the last Jaggi down her gullet still in anthro form, and her great black and gold belly engorged down to the ground, the dragoness releasing a satisfied belch and kneading her tightened up tummy as the lot of them squirmed and kicked inside her, utterly dominated and soon to be digested. The golden dragoness had yet to know the Tiefling had awoken.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:48 am

Anakis Voyager was not having a great day. Her first official quest had hit more than a few snags: she was lost, she was tired and sweating, and she was being chased by what had to be a horde of screeching raptors the size of wolves.

It was the third snag that was taking up most of her attention.

"These ARE NOT CUTE AT ALL!" she screeched as she ducked under another set of leaping claws, and one hand on her broad pointy witches hat. It stood out against her red skin, and a small pair of red horns could be seen just under the brim of her hat, and charcoal black hair... but not much else at the moment, because she was running so hard.

The Tiefling was mostly sensibly dressed, in with a good pair of leather boots, some well fitted shorts and a white shirt and black vest combo... wrapped around her shoulders like a cloak was a patchy travelling jacket, one that almost gave her a cape... sleeves and back flapping in the wind as she ran, her tuffed tail behind her.

She dodged around another leaping attack, and noted that some of the Jaggi were trying to flank her. Still, she was a great adventurer (in training) and knew the perfect way to stop that in it's tracks! Anakis hurled herself over the latest barrier and swung her broom behind her! A gust of wind burst from her staff, launching her farther and faster!

Right over the edge of that small canyon, at speed. Anakis smacked into the opposite wall and then hit the ground, unconscious.

She woke up a few moments later, jerking awake and waving her arms as she yelled out "Don't eat me I taste like brimstone!"

Which is when she saw Ravaria, in all her golden glory, swallowing down the last of the Jaggis. The svelte girl was appropriately impressed by the dragoness's size...

"Whoa..." she murmured, taking in the jiggling flesh and huge form... then she saw the last little jaggi's tail slip between Ravarai's lips.

She seemed to remember something.

"Oh no no no! Did you eat all of them?! All twenty of them?!" The Tiefling rushed up to Ravarai, her ash grey eyes staring up at Ravaria, her face filled with dismay. "Please tell me you didn't!"

it should be mentioned, that while Anakis is eighteen... she's only just, and she's actually only four feet ten inches tall. she's short, in other words.
Last edited by Darian on Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:26 am

*Ravaria turned to the little mage stating*, "Indeed-" Bwarp! "-though I counted twenty three going down the hatch." *Ravaria gave her golden/black scaled belly a few pats as the gurgling mass writhed and jiggled*, "Were you in need of a few of these Jaggi? The ones at the top of my tummy should be fine, they still have ample fight in them." *Ravaria looked the little girl over, at a mere four ft tall she barely reached Ravarias waist line.* "Little one...I must ask, how did you let these little beasts get the better of you? Are you not a mage?"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:31 am

The girl gets a totally distraught look on her face, her head and arms against the lower part of the belly as she listens frantically to the gurgles and chirping of the trapped Jaggi.

"Nooooo!" she wails, turning around and falling dramatically to her knees. "I can't prove myself if you catch them for me! It has to be me that slays the monsters, or what kind of adventurer am I?!"

However, when the big golden dragoness asks if she's a mage, her tail shoots straight up, and she whirls around with an affronted look on her face.

"Hey! Anakis Voyager is no mere mage!" the smol tiefling scrambles to her feet and points dramatically up at the huge Talroth's snout. "I am a witch, who uses her awesome and varied magic to go out and kick all kinds of monster butt, and plumb ancient secrets and treasure that have not seen the light of day in centuries!" Anakis declares (and officially names herself), showing absolutely no intimidation at the sight of a huge dragoness whose belly alone out-masses her several times.

There's a moment of silence, filled with the gurgles of squirming jaggi, and Anakis slumps slightly, looking away.

"Okay, so I'm only an apprentice witch," She admits, but quickly glares back up at the Dragoness "But I'm gonna be a great one! It isn't just anybody the mainland academy sends here on their own! I'm an exchange student for the Global Mages Guild, and I'm top of my class in practical spellcasting!"

She plants her broom against the ground, a small pulse of magic revealing runes carved into the wood and some power (and throwing her cape in the air dramatically).

"I've handled giant rats and goblins, so I can handle some overgrown lizards!" She waves her finger accusingly at Ravaria "I don't need you to finish this quest for me! It's my first official solo Tasking!"

Wait... while 'quest' is youthful pride, 'Tasking' is an official Guild term for anything from deliveries and tests to rescue missions and monster hunts. It all depends on the difficulty of the task and the skill of the mage assigned to it. No one should be given tasks beyond their ability.

so what kind of sadist would send an APPRENTICE alone, into a wild Jaggi Nest, on a Tasking?!

(Originally, I swear this mage was going to be a quiet nerd, having lived most of her life in the witches school. But then she became a tiefling that had something to prove and wanted to be a go getter... For some reason, I kept telling myself 'don't make her like Megumin, DON'T MAKE HER LIKE MEGUMIN...'
Obviously I failed. but while Anakis might have be bratty, she's not a bad kid. and not nearly as chunni or glory-hoggy as Megumin.
She's just really excited to go on awesome adventures. She's got role-models.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:01 am

*Ravaria chuckled under her breath at the little witch's antics*, "All witches are in fact mages little one, but not all mages are witches", *Ravaria listened to the whole 'I shall be grand' speech right up until she mentioned this was her 'first' tasking, at which her smile faded, and her claws knuckles grew hard as it grasped her staff, this was something she was afraid...nay...terrified might happen, someone at the mages guild was going to get an ear full from her for this sloppy screw up.*

"Oh dear...oh...oh-my, it seems I've interfered with your task, mind you it wasn't intentional, honestly I was just hoping to grab some lunch and they looked so appetizing I couldn't help myself." *Ravaria gave her great fat squirming belly a rub over with a sheepish grin plastered between her golden lips* "Listen dear, I'd like to apologize to your mentor for the intrusion, would you mind showing me to them? I'm sure I can smooth this all over."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:28 pm

"Darn straight not all mages are witches!" Anakis nodded proudly, crossing her arms. Still, she completely bought into Ravaria's sheepish apology, and her tone became much more friendly... and sheepish as well.

"I uh, guess it's all right. Besides, you don't really need to trouble yourself; I don't have a mentor yet." The tiefling rubbed the back of her head awkwardly. "But, I'm sure I'll get a good one once I've brought back some jaggi claws!"

Absolutely nothing Anakis just said makes any sense. It almost sounds like she's been given a test of some sort, but those are supposed to be supervised, by at least one official guild mage!

However, before Ravaria can get any more information, there's a deep, hooting call that sounds a lot like laughter. Out of the bushes strides a very big frilled jaggi, it's eyes flashing with anger and hunger. A greater jaggi, and normally would be the pack alpha...

Except Jaggi's hunt like raptors, and the one that's obvious is NEVER the leader.

Ravaria would have enough presence of mind to turn fast enough to catch the claws of an even larger Jaggi on her staff as it bowls into her.

Inches away, the currently anthro Talroth would instantly notice that the snarling lizard that snuck up on her is no ordinary Great Jaggi. This one is colored red and smells of smoke and brimstone, and it's also TWICE the size of a normal jaggi, ten feet tall at the shoulder!

As fire flashes between it's teeth, Ravaria would realize she's in for a bit of a tussle... which is bad as the first, ordinary Great Jaggi charges at Anakis, who screams and barely manages to avoid it's snapping teeth and claws.

(Dual boss out of nowhere!)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:56 am

"No mentor?" *Rava wondered aloud*, "but then...who gave you this tasking?" *Ravaria held a claw to her chest in false bafflement, she knew good and well who the possible culprits were.* "Well I'm sure you can take me to whomever gave you the task, I simply must explain myse-" *Ravaria saw the first Jaggi, but heard the second one, her thick fat tail, covered in her golden mantle wrapping around the small girl defensively, she shielded the little one from the red Jaggi's flames and readied her own to counter the other. Ravaria harshly struck the bottom of her staff into the ground, and beneith the charging normal Jaggi, surged a gout of fire, that sent it hurtling skyward, flipping backwards, the golden dragoness simply oppened her maw to gape wide before her, and the entire Jaggi fell headfirst down her throat, the other however turned on the fire, and bombarded her with fireballs from behind, Her thick golden mantle soaking up the heat but it would not last long, as her body tempurature shot through the roof, as the Jaggi slid down her gullet to join the others in her belly, Ravaria felt her Wrath trigger, her body tempurature overheating and blazing as white hot gold melted away from her mantle, revealing her enormous curves beneath as her chest and belly glowed equally with a burning inferno.* "Hmph! To think such a lowly beast could managed to ignight me...either way...Lola's feeling hungry...goodby beastie." *With that, Ravaria whipped her thick tail up and slammed it down over the red Jaggi, before coiling it around the larger monster as she lunged backwards, ass first into the burning Jaggi's face, her ass cheeks instantly engulfing her prey as she got on all fours, and swiftly fed the beast into her backside, in just three massive undulations of her body, she sucked it all inside her rear, slurping the entire thing into her stomach through the back door as her head tilted up with a great ravenous grin plastered on her face.*

"MmmMmm-Ooouaaagh" *she groaned as her ass devoured the flame Jaggi, adoring the tight sentitive gluttony of its consumption. Then once its tail slipped in through her butt pucker and the gilded coat fell back down over her booty along with her own tail, she stood quite satisfied and looked down over Anankis and produced a belch that shook not only the young witch but the surrounding trees as well.* "Oh...damn there I go again...I'm just so greedy, my belly acts on its own sometimes gobbling up whatever happens along...BUWAAARP...mmmh, can't say I don't love the thing but she can cause trouble at the best of times." *Rava gave her now even larger stomach a great slap as the two great Jaggi inside squirmed and kicked about in the gold and black ball of prey and blubber all packed underneath her fascinatingly pristine scales.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:23 am

(dah! was hoping that Anakis would have a chance to show her spunk a bit here! I was gonna have her leap on the big one's head and slam a few close range thunderclap spells into it's skull and knock it out... ah well. I'll communicate a bit better as we go.
Just so you know, I thought that the one who sent Anakis out on a tasking like this was a racist desk jockey/secretary. You know, there's way too many adventurers and human types tromping through this nation looking for adventure: it's practically harmless getting this 'Anakis' killed or scared off early.
Yeah, I'm playing that Ruvadon City and Numen continent is a big destination for adventurers... and they can be unpopular with the saurian population.

Buuuut, if you have a better idea, I'm all ears!)

Anakis quickly realized she was a bit out of her depth, and didn't protest as Ravaria's tail wrapped around her and pulled her away from the fight. Instead she tried to keep her eyes open as she was whipped around, and her eyes got a bit big as the Talroth opened her mouth wide enough to swallow a cart and caught the normal Jaggi like an oversized snack! This dragoness was strong! Very strong, and skilled too! This was so cool-

Which was when Ravaria slammed her tail, and Anakis, into the flaming Jaggi. She didn't remember much after that, and when Ravaria lifted her tail again to look at the smol tiefling, she would see that the girl had a rather dopey look on her face and swirly eyes.

"Heeee, big black boobie butts..." Anakis mumbled, swaying in the coil of Ravaria's tail before slumping over, unconscious, and her clothes a bit scorched. thankfully, it seemed like the tiefling wasn't burned much... in fact she seemed to cling to the dragon's tail despite the heat.

Well, she did have infernal heritage...

in any case, Ravaria had acquired one lost tiefling girl, currently unconscious. What happened next was up to her.

(Might I suggest carrying Anakis close to Ravaria's chest if you wanna see something cute? :D )
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:38 pm

*Ravaria chuckled*, "Sorry about the shake up dear", *Ravaria cooed, leaning down to pick the girl up, laying her atop her enormously engorged belly as the two inside squirmed and kicked in protest, with one claw she held the girl in place, and the other she held her staff, still ready to secure any more morsels that may happen upon them, with a satisfied belch, she turned and began to head back to Ruvadon city.* "Don't you fret little witch, I shall help you aquire some clout with your guild, and have a good long talk with whomever gave you this tasking, we simply must clear things up", *The great golden dragoness cooed, holding the girl close to her blazing chest* "Ah yes, before I leave", *Ravaria tapped her staff on the ground and the molten gold she'd lost flew back upon her back, reforming the huge mantle coat and the huge golden ruff around the base of her neck and shoulders.* "Can't forget my accessories now can I?" *She cooed with the Tiefling lass nestled between her breasts and belly.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:34 am

Sadly, Anakis doesn't seem to really hear Ravaria's soft, gentle words. She merely mumbles a bit as the Talroth places her above the wriggling balloon of her belly, and against the soft black breasts.

But the tiefling doesn't seem to mind the bouncing belly, or the awkward, overly familiar positioning... rather, she sleepily begins to nuzzle deeper into Ravaria's cleavage, making soft mrfing noises.

"Waaaaaaarrrmmmm..." Anakis mumbles as she snuggles deeper into the lava heated bosom. Far from being uncomfortable, the tiefling seems to only want more heat as Ravaria draws her golden clothes back about her body. All that would be seen of Anakis would be her hat, poking up from the dragon's large, jiggly valley. Even the squirming and gurgling of the swollen gut below her would not stir the young witch from her slumber, swaying gently from side to side as Ravaria walked back to the Guild.

If Ravaria wasn't careful, she might lose Anakis entirely, the slim girl slipping down into black breasts to vanish entirely. Drooling slightly as she slips away... thankfully she was wedged in somewhat tight, but no doubt Ravaria would be able to just... shift slightly and hide her away completely.

Would Ravaria let Anakis sleep all the way to the Guild?
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:59 am

*A bit surprised, Ravaria looked around to see if anyone saw this*, "Oh...well then...you can rest up...but only until we get to the front gate..." *She found the situation rather awkward, and she had her image to think about. Thus she walked forth, all assets bouncing about in a fantastic display of weight and momentum, while her engorged belly handled her afternoon meal.*

*Sadly the little Tiefling would sleep only ten minuets before Ravaria removed her from her blazing golden nest, shifting back to her enormous dragon form, which loomed over the little girl, her belly now in a more reasonable size relative to her body, would be easier to control, less chance of her stumbling and crashing into some poor unsuspecting victim.*

"Wake up sleepy head, were at the front gate, its time to get up." *when she recieved no responce, Ravaria slammed her gold clad tail behind her making an earth shaking BOOM* "I said 'get--up', Ravarias tone announced that her patience was not a factor in her statement, and this would be her only warning.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:57 am

(Bit much eh? So, I had an idea: this would be a recurring thing: when tired or asleep, Anakis will unconsciously seek the warmest thing in the area to sleep in/cuddle with... normally that's a fireplace, but, obviously, Ravaria is MUCH better...)

Thankfully, when removed from the heat source Anakis began to stir quickly.

"Wha... huh..." she swayed and mumbled slightly before her eyes shot open wide and she jumped when Ravaria slammed her tail into the ground. "I'm up, I'm UP!"

When she looked up and saw a huge dragon that looked like Ravaria glaring down at her, Anakis was indeed intimidated for a moment... but then her eyes narrowed as she visibly screwed up her courage.

"Well great. Thanks for taking me back, but now I gotta go. Since you ate all those Jaggi's I was supposed to be slaying, I can't finish my quest... Tasking today." the Tiefling corrected herself, straightening her hat and repositioning her coat-cape. Still, Anakis doesn't want to seem too ungrateful...

"... also thanks for saving me back there." She says at last. "I'm pretty sure I could've handled five of those little ones, but twenty at once and two big ones was a big much."
Anakis sighs heavily and looks back up at the guild.
"Now I gotta find a cheap inn or risk asking a church for shelter. I guess being a Guild mage on this continent really is tougher than it is back home."

That makes just as much sense as an apprentice being sent out on a dangerous Tasking alone. No Sense, in other words. But the small girl is actually already moving back toward the guild!

(oh, btw, Ravaria IS still disguised as a mortal, right?)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:50 pm

*Ravaria would cock her head to the side as Anakis thanked her and began to head back, before she began to follow her in long smooth strides*, "I did say I would apologize to your task-master, take me to them please, you should not have to pay for a mistake I made." *Ravarias regal poise was magnified in dragon form, due to the way a Kulve Taroth moved, their immense golden mantle, and their sheer size, one could only think of the gilded beast as a ruler of all things rich and golden. Like a grand spirit of wealth and status.*

*Ravaria would not be denyed, she would move and change form to suit her shadowing of Anakis, if the little witch ran into a crowd, Ravaria would become a golden long necked bird and follow, if she ran into an ally, she would shift into a long furred golden cat and continue the chase, and of course when left in the open, she would return to her true and immense dragon form chuckling under her breath.* "You are wasting time little one, take me where I want to go, and I might leave you be." *Ravaria offered in a rumbling almost cooing tone.* "This is a strange way of showing gratitude, I suppose you don't want me to trouble myself but believe me when I say the reverse is also true."

(A god is not easily spotted, the only ones that can tell for sure if someone is a god is either another god 'through the taste of their blood alone' or those the god has openly told of the information.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:58 pm

(She's just acting really over the top, that's all. I suppose that fits her reputation as an eccentric, powerful mage.)

"The reverse is also true? Like, you want to cause me trouble?" Anakis asked sarcastically, regaining some of snark. She didn't really stop moving, but she wasn't running either. The Tiefling passed through all these areas, letting Ravaria demonstrate her easy transformations, and it seemed that the girl was impressed... but didn't want to show it.

"I might be small, but I've never pushed my mistakes onto someone else. And you might be big..." She eyed the dragon over her shoulder as she turned back from a cat to an enormous dragon. "... and a very skilled mage, but you've clearly never fought alongside anyone else before. Even I know not to use another MAGE as a bludgeoning tool... that's what fighters, barbarians, and paladins are for!"

She sticks her nose in the air. "You've already got your meal for saving me, and that doesn't mean we're part of the same party, you know. We haven't even met in a bar or gotten a map to some old treasure. There are traditions to this kind of thing you know. I don't have to take you anywhere."

Anakis hesitates for a moment, then sighs. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to at least let the guild know that their lizard problem was taken care of, even if I didn't do it myself." She looks up at Ravaria again. "And I don't get why you're so interested in this. I mean, you've already digested any materials off those monsters, so it's not like you'll get any rewards for doing my chores."

It says something that Anakis considers taking out a nest of raptors to qualify as 'chores'.

"Besides, I don't have a master yet. I have to finish an official Tasking before I can even stay at the Guild Hall." Anakis groans as she rubs her head. "I know you have to test every mage who comes from the mainland, but I'd thought that all those official documents should have at least gotten me an apprentice dorm!"

There is no test for Guild mages from off continent. They're part of the same guild! If they're registered, they should have access to at room and board at least. Apprentices ESPECIALLY so, given that they can be children of nobility or from homes that no longer want them.

But at this point, Anakis is walking up to the front desk of the guild. The room is currently a bit crowded, so Ravaria would be forced to assume a bird form or her anthro form...
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:44 pm

*Ravaria for now assumed the shape of a small golden bird upon Anakis' shoulder, easily mistaken for a common familiar animal. She awaited any inclination of who gave Anakis that assignment, but there was no mistake, she was a ticking time bomb. When she finally found the culprit, there would be hell to pay.*

"Shes' in her office" *the secretary at the desk didn't bat an eye in Anakis' direction, she just pointed her to a hallway to the right and continued reading her book.*

*Eventually Anankis would arrive at a chair before the desk of a sorceress whom Ravaria knew quite well, and indeed asked the question* "Let me guess, you quit my tasking when you saw what you were up against? Its fine, but you won't be getting a master unless-"

*at this point she or rather 'Natasha' the long blue dragoness Ravria was speaking to not an hour past would realize that the golden bird on Anakis shoulder had slowly caught fire before Ravaria leapt from the girls shoulders shifting to her mage form, her huge belly magically shrinking into her midrif while the golden woman seized Anakis Task-Master by the head and lifted her clean into the air*, "YOOOU!" *Ravaria roared, using her greater bulk to her full advantage and shaking the blue dragon woman like a rag doll*, "What were you THINKING Natasha! Giving an untested mage a task like fucking JAGGI extermination! That's Hunters' Guild work! She should be gathering crystals, herbs, and regents for standard spell-craft! Not monster slaying you incompetent BOOB!" *She flung the cruel magus back into her office chair and stood aggressively before her, daring her to reply with some half-assed excuse, her eyes now pupil less blazed with golden fire, her thick black lips opened in raging anger, bearing her fangs and all.*

*Natasha shrieked and blanched seeing the larger dragoness seize her so aggressively, the shaking didn't hurt but it was startling and being flung back into her seat left her winded and panicked, she began to reach for one of the wands on her desk when Ravaria straight up kicked the entire desk up and away, sending papers, quills and ink scattering all over her room in a cascade of havoc.* "Try anything with me you little rat and I promise you'll be added to my dinner, under the circumstances I wouldn't be surprised if your superiors decided to wolf you down themselves." *Rava tapped her staff on the ground, casting a simple summoning charm, informing the other mages in this wing of the guild that their attention was needed at her location.* "...how many promising young pupils from the mainland have you sent to their deaths to keep my options for an apprentice in this guilds control...two? five! or has the number hit seven yet!?" *She bellowed her accusations with the fury of a god, shaking the room itself with her rage, and yet she did not lay her hands on Natasha a second time, only stood in vicious judgement of the woman who for so long played the roll of the guilds informant to her.*

"Y-You don't understand!" *The blue dragoness replied*, "You've taken too damn long! TOO LONG! I've had the job of finding you an apprentice for ten years Ravaria...TEN YEARS, you've rejected every single Apprentice I've found for you, I refuse to play matchmaker any longer"

*Rava snarled*, "sending children to their doom is no way to expedite the process!"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:44 pm

Anakis opened her mouth to protest Natasha's dismissal of her tasking, but blinked in confusion as Ravaria's bird form burst into flames. She only tried to push off the bird when it started scorching her jacket cloak again... and yelped when the golden dragon appeared in a larger flash of fire, instinctively throwing herself to the side of the desk.

She actually cowers for a moment when Ravaria beings shaking Natasha around like a floppy pool noodle, but when both of the older mages start yelling at each other, and about some rather fishy stuff too... well, she starts getting angry and yells too.

"You gave me a super hard mission on purpose!" she exclaimed, pointing at Natasha, then at Ravaria "and you're getting all up in my business again! What the actual fu-"

"Ap-ap-ap! no screaming in the offices unless it's the fun kind!" Comes a peppy, cheerful voice. Behind them, a Coral Pukei-Pukei anthro happily waltzes into the room without a care in the world for all the furious expressions therein. "You called, so Lingua came!" She stops a moment at the door, then stretches her long neck outside for a moment "I GOT THIS GUYS!"
She then closes the door behind her, and there's a loud click as it's locked.
"You really should keep the doors closed, especially if you want to make loud, inappropriate noises and break desks doing naughty things. They're soundproofed!" She cheekily winks and sticks her long, brightly colored tongue out to one side. "I should know, I checked!"

Lingua's bright colors are accented by sexy fitted clothing in equally bright colors, she looks more like a dancer than a skilled mage... not helped by how her naturally bright fore-arms have colorful wings sweeping along with her motions.
But she is a skilled mage, and one that is instantly recognizable among the Ruvadon Mages Guild.

"Hi there Ravaria! You're looking absolutely furious today! It really gives the glint off your scales a new light! And you, Natasha! you look like you messed up a flight spell, or got used as a wind-kite today! You should really relax more, all that stress can't be good for your health."

Lingua's tail wags happily as she steps between the angry people, completely unaffected by their combined stares. If this seems odd... it is, but Lingua never lets the awkwardness of a situation get to her. This kind of response is just what one expects from her... it has helped diffuse the situation a bit.

"And you!" she turns and stretches her neck out again to get a good look at Anakis, who recoils a bit at the sudden invasion of her space. "You're new! What's your name? Mine's Lingua!"

"Uh... I'm Anakis. Anakis Voyager." The tiefling introduces herself, awkwardly, then yelps as Lingua licks her cheek.

"Aren't you a treat? You're from the mainland, right? What brings you along to this office! I saw you sleeping in Ravaria's cleavage earlier, you looked comfy." Lingua chatters away at Anakis, her head darting around the girl to get a look at her from different angles.

"What? No, I don't remember that." Anakis shakes her head rapidly, a darker tinge of red coming to her cheeks. "She smacked me into a monster with her tail after stealing all my fights!"

"Whaaaat?" Lingua leans back, covering her mouth in shock. "That doesn't sound like something our Ravaria would do!"

"Well, she did!" Anakis, straightens up huffily... then sighs. "Okay, she was also saving my life because there were a lot more Jaggi than I thought there'd be, but she still grabbed me and smacked me into a big one."

"That sounds more like the Ravaria I know!" Lingua giggles at that, and looks slyly at the big gold dragoness. "You got caught up on nomming them, didn't you! You can't hide that big belly from me."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:11 pm

*Ravaria slowly lost all her steam as Lingua's bubbly voice filled the room, it wasn't instant, she only stopped flexing her claws when the wide eyed wyverness began darting her head around Anakis body*, "Yes dear, you fell asleep in my cleavage, all in all I didn't mind but I woke you up before we entered back into the city..as for the clubbing I do apologize, I meant to let you go before utilizing my tail, I'll buy you lunch later to make up for it, hows that sound?" *Ravaria stated sheepishly, though when Lingua complimented her belly, that was it, she couldn't hold her vanity back any longer, she stretched and relaxed letting the huge belly unlock and bloat back out from her midriff, the enormous stomach easily overshadowing everyone in the room.* "Sigh...just can't stay mad around you Lady Lingua" *she huffed stretching her claws over her great gut with a big grin laced with pride and indulgence*.

"Mmmh my big beautiful belly aside, we have a problem", *Ravaria rolled her hips, causing her gut to slosh and glorp*, "Natasha here has aparently been sending youngling mages to their deaths on missions too dangerous for them to complete, I suspect as a strategy for restricting my options for an apprentice...while I do not have the authority to punish her, I will gladly do the deed if one of her superiors allows it...I've got just a little more room in this tummy...and I'd be lying if I said she wouldn't be a satisfying addition to my diet." *Ravaria licked her chops, a slender grin acrost her lips and her eyes staring down at Natasha as if she were a big juicy steak.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:49 pm

(Just started Code Vein, it's delightfully over the top.)

"Oof!" Anakis stumbled back as Ravaria's big belly bloated out and managed to fill a lot of the small office. "ugh, what is it with you people and showing off massive bellies!"

"Aw, don't be prudish kiddo! It's cultural! it's a sign of wealth, extravagance, strength... oh, and fertility!" Lingua giggles as she hops easily around the edges of Ravaria's belly. "Lots of you 'mannish' people find it a bit strange, but it's just how things are on Numen!"

"Huh..." Anakis tried and failed to peer over the bulge of flesh, and shook her head. "Not my look, I think."

"Eh, it's not for everyone. I like looking juuuust svelte enough to squirm around!" Lingua laughs. "You wanna know another weird cultural habit for Numenians? Hating outlanders because they tromp around looting our temples and ancestral sites looking for adventure!"

Anakis blanches and starts stammering, but Lingua easily stops her protests.

"Ah, I know, I know," the Pukei sighs dramatically, and waves a wing above her head. "'And they have the nerve to call us barbarians!' but while plenty of adventurers are big jerks, it doesn't help that Numen really is full of dangerous ruins and more monsters than we can shake a spell at. Besides, adventurers are good business!"
Anakis brightens up a bit at that description.

"It's not like the GUILD of all people would have someone who actually acts on those terrible viewpoints." Lingua hops back over to Natasha wraps a wing around her shoulders.

"Especially not someone who scared off four potential apprentices and had one go missing on her, hmmmm?" Natasha pales a bit as she Lingua holds up five pieces of paper... she recognizes the names on them.
Lingua looks up at Ravaria and shakes her head, making tsking sounds.

"Sadly, we can't just let a part-time member of the Guild oversee an official punishment..." Lingua sighs heavily... then suddenly perks up. "Oh, right! I'm an official member!"

The Pukei-Pukei seems to dissolve into sparkles and suddenly, she's behind Natasha's chair. She lifts the chair up and launches the green serpent sorceress through the air straight toward Ravaria's face.

One sometimes forgot that the extravagant Pukei was an expert illusionist. and that she was still rather fit...
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:28 am

*Natasha's lips pursed, holding back a retort, but just as she worked up the nerve to reply she was flung head over heels into the air above Ravarias engorged belly, the Kulves eyes locking onto her as she pushed herself slightly upwards lifting her core body up with her thick, bulky tail, and let her maw fall into a great golden gullet. Natasha panicked shifting into her long bodied dragon form to try and make herself too large to swallow...but Ravaria simply squeeled shifting from a high alto vocalization to deep tenor rumble, as she simply slurped Natashas entire dragon form into her gullet with little to no issue doing so, despite being significantly smaller than her at the time, her jaw dropping lower and spreading wider as the long green dragoness was slurped right down the golden gluttons gullet like a tea time snack, The gold and black belly before her doubling in size from its allready impressive girth, and the bellies owner, smacking her lips after the green tail was muscled down her gullet. Ravaria released a loud moan of satisfaction before producing a tremendous BELCH that shook the room as she licked her chops with a big gluttonous grin.* "Mmmh You went down easy Natasha, I've eaten rabbits with more fight in them...tsk tsk...I do hope you put up more of a struggle during your digestion or I'll feel like your trying to deny me..." *Ravaria cooed as she brought her arms under her enormous belly and lifted it up, only to let it fall and bounce, sloshing and gurgling in the middle of the room and causing another room shaking belch to be summoned from the gilded gullet.*

"Mmmh", *Rava groaned licking her chops yet again*, "Yes...you'll do nicely as my dinner Natasha...Ahem! Now then." *Ravaria lifted her huge belly, and moved her great mantled tail to gather the other two*, "Since this little troublemaker Natasha is tucked neatly inside me, I do have business here at the guild besides dinner. Lingua your the perfect person to inform the other guild members, I've decided to hold an examination, a test if you BWAAARP...will." *Rava licked her chops yet again...Natasha must have been delicious.* "Application will be simple, in a fortnights time (14 days/2 weeks) anyone wishing to be my apprentice need only to show up at the specified time and place, I'll hold the tests, anyone who passes becomes my apprentice, anyone can enter. Sabotaging is encouraged, but killing is not. Though I'll understand if they want to eat eachother. Traditions must be observed after all."

"I'm aware some of the big wigs are under the impression that I've just been giving them the cold shoulder, but I assure you that has never been the case...Aramancy or Gold Manipulation, is an extremely difficult magic to learn, and unless the applicants have a certain criteria of skills and abilities, it will be impossible to teach them the art, for instance, they have to be fire proof...Like little Anakis here, some however will be able to find other ways around this, but if you aren't born fireproof it will still make learning very hard."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay