Eden's Growth: Furry Post-Apocalypse (Ultimated and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Eden's Growth: Furry Post-Apocalypse (Ultimated and Dari

Postby Darian » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:10 pm

"MRRM, GOOD PETZ..." the female head mumbles out as Nova's skilled paws work around her ears and cheeks. She seems thouroughly distracted.

"Well, we're not quite sure! It's our first mating season, so this is REALLY embarrasing." the flamboyant male head continues talking to Nova, while the flabergasted onlookers watch. "Now, I get along with the ladies quite nicely, but it seems that my Madam is never satisfied, no matter how much I relieve the tension! The other sows get rather sick of us, and that only makes things worse, as she gets frustrated and starts taking control of our legs!" the male head sighs. "She's never been the best conversationalist, but the madam has been just RUDE the past month!"

"HORNY. PETS." the female head grunts, one hoof scraping on the ground.

"Well, I'm not horny anymore. I don't know why YOU are!" The male head rolls its eyes.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Re: Eden's Growth: Furry Post-Apocalypse (Ultimated and Dari

Postby ultimated » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:38 am

Nova ponders on this for a moment, her paws never stopping as they work over the bovine's head.

"With the ladies, you say?" she asks carefully. "Have you... Well, to put it gently, have you spent time with other bulls?" She moves her hands carefully, around the sides of the cow's ears and down to her cheeks, which she cups gently as she carefully rests her forehead against that of the aggravated female, another wave of calm emanating from her body. "Are you satisfied, madam?" she whispers gently.

While she's quite confident in her gentle attitude and her druidic magics, she's also putting her strawberry-and-cream-scented chest right up against the cow's snout as she tries to connect with her! She's rather hoping that the bovine will listen to her, or at least will think with her head rather than her stomach (or any other body part), and that if she does, her partner will keep her in check!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay