The personal Add (Private rp with Akyana and Blackrain)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The personal Add (Private rp with Akyana and Blackrain)

Postby blackrain » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:00 pm

Looking through the paper, Akyana came across a very interesting personal add. It read

“Looking for a very special women to go out with me on a very special date. I’m a lonely Wolf looking for a little loving women for a very fun evening. If you’re a sweet young women, please call the number listed.”

The number was listed at the end of the add.
Out of the darkness I will come.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=648767
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The personal Add (Private rp with Akyana and Blackrain)

Postby Akyana » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:00 pm

Looking at the add she thinks about it a little then decides to give it a call. She is a little nervous about setting up a date with someone she has never meet before but she was willing to try.
Akyana
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blackrain » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:27 am

Giving the number a call, the phone rang for several minutes. I almost seemed that no one was going to answer, just as she was about to hang up someone picked up the other end. “Hello! This is Max,” he had a deep voice, but with a soft sound to it.
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akyana » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:18 pm

She takes a deep breath then talks her voice light and nervous "Hello... I saw your personal add in the paper... I was wondering if you would like to get together some time." she plays with the phone cord a little taking a seat
Akyana
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blackrain » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:17 pm

“Well I’m glad that you called, I just placed that add this morning, and didn’t think anyone would call so soon about. What’s your name? Mine’s Max if I didn’t already say so. Why don’t you tell me about yourself. As my personal add said, I’m a Antho Wolf 6 foot 5 inches tall. With a soft gray cough of fur. If you I sound like someone you’d like to go out with I’d love to her about you?”
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akyana » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:01 pm

She listens to him talking almost giggling at all of that "Well... I'm 5 feet 7 inches... human if that's ok with you... I have black hair and well... I'm really just looking for someone to go out date and maybe see if it goes anywhere... obviously I don't have a problem with you being a wolf at all... oh my name is Akyana by the way."
Akyana
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blackrain » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:17 am

"What a lovely name! Akyana! Yes I was love to just go out and see where thing go. I would love to meet with you, if you'd like...say friday night at seven. I know this great little place," He give the address to the resterant to Akyana. "I'll be the one in gray fur and a rose. So what do you say?"
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akyana » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:27 pm

She blushes a little over the phone and listens to him talk "Sure that would be fine... I'll be there at seven... how nice of a place is this... I don't want to over dress or underdress for it." She gets some paper writing the adress down before she forgets it
Akyana
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blackrain » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:03 pm

“Well its not fance dress like formal wear, and its not IHOP. Just wear something nice, something for a fun night out on the town.”
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akyana » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:12 am

"Alright... I'll see you then." She hangs up the phone and smiles whent he day comes she puts on her normal clothes a white T-shirt and jean shorts hoping it wasn't to unformal for the location or him and gets into her car leaving a little early so she could search for where they were going to meet walking into the front door she looks around.
Akyana
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blackrain » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:35 am

The restaurant was nice, and full of a lot of interesting people. There where several antho’s in the restaurant, along with humans. Most where dressed, in street wear, t-shirts and jean. Some even had on evening wear, something more for a fance restaurant. Sitting at a table close to the front window, was a large Gary wolf. He had on a nice blue button shirt, along with blue jeans. He had a set of glasses on and was reading a book. Looking up every now and then, he looked at the front door, looking for someone.
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akyana » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:46 pm

She walks in and looks around seeing the grey wolf sitting by the window she sighs a little not seeing a rose then walks in a little and looks around some more then sees it on the table and smiles walking over "I'm sorry... I couldn't see the rose, it was a little hidden." she giggles a little "I'm Akyana." she puts her hand out for him to shake
Akyana
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blackrain » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:16 pm

“Oh sorry,” he said standing, removing his glasses. His large paw enveloped her hand. “You look lovely tonight.” he pulled her chair out for her, every the gentlemen. “I hope you didn’t have any trouble finding this place?”
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akyana » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:57 pm

She blushes a little at the treatment and sat down smiling "I had a little trouble but it was nothing big... This place seems nice... do you come here often?" she watches him sit down her cheeks a little red from blushing
Akyana
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blackrain » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:48 pm

He sat down in his own chair. He was about to say something when the waitress walked up to the table. “I see your date has arrived Max, she a nice looker to.” The waitress said winking at Max. If a wolf with fur could blush Max was trying a good shade of red himself. “Yeah, thanks, Charlotte. This is Akyana.” Max sheepisly replied. “Well I’ll let you to love birds have a monment to look over the menu, but I beat I already know what your going to have for dinner Max,” she winked at him once more, and giggled as she walked off, “I’ll get you two some waters.” “I’m so sorry about that. Charlotte can be so forward at times. I guess that’s why I hired her.” he said blushing once more.
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akyana » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:49 pm

She smiles then looks at the waitress when she walks up and blushes deep red then after Max introduces her she smiles "Hello." she giggles a little at the comment "Well... she seems nice... very outgoing... wait you own this place?" she blinks a little suppressed "I didn't know you were a business owner." she smiles getting interested
Akyana
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blackrain » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:36 pm

“Well a wolf need to make a living. I started out as a cook, and got good ok it. I got a good friend to back my and I opened my own resterant. My friends really runs the place and let me to play around in the kitchen. It not much, but its mine, I also have the apartment just above this place so it worked out nice. But I’ve been talking about myself, why don’t you tell me a little about yourself?”
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akyana » Wed May 02, 2007 1:19 am

She listens and smiles as he talks then laughs a little when he asks about her "Well me... I don't own my own business... I work for an ad agency... I mostly do the behind the scenes work... I don't deal with clients or deliver the end product... I make sure that the projects are close to what the customer has written down and come up with ideas to present to them... kinda like the middle wheel in the machine."
Akyana
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blackrain » Thu May 03, 2007 5:20 pm

“That sound interesting, and fun work. Do you enjoy it?” Charlotte came back just then with their waters. “So have you to decided what your going to have for dinner?” she asked. “I’ll have my usely,” Max said. “Ok paddy melt, and you Akyana?”
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akyana » Thu May 03, 2007 8:40 pm

"Ummm... I guess I'll have the chicken salad." she smiles and hands the menu to Charlotte "It can be a pain sometimes... but when I see the final project I've worked on in the real world... it makes me proud." She takes a sip of the water "So... I guess living above this place means your never late for work." she giggles a little
Akyana
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay