The personal Add (Private rp with Akyana and Blackrain)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby Akyana » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:33 pm

She nods a little "I see... well I'm kinda the same way... work is so exhausting I don't want to go out and try to see if someone wants to go out with me... though it does make for interesting meetings I must say... didn't think you would be... well... short... not that it's a problem."
Akyana
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby blackrain » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:57 am

"Well I'm glad my small size didn't make you turn and run. That and my bat looks," he smiled at her, showing his pointy teeth, "has scared a few people off."
Out of the darkness I will come.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=648767
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akyana » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:02 pm

She nods "Well... I'm going to try this cause you never know... I'm also not that easy to scare off." she smiles a little "Besides that bat that was in Star Wars was cute so I don't see why people would run away." she giggles some.
Akyana
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby blackrain » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:45 am

Tim chucles at hearing this. "Thats good to hear." One of the waiteress walked up with the pizza. It was a small female racoon.
"Hi Tim, is this Akyana, you date?"
"Yes, Mandy. Akyana this is one of my sister Mandy. Mandy Akyana."
"Hi Akyana, you take good care of my little brother, he needs a good womens touch!" she smiled warmly at them.
Tim blushed, "Mandy!"
Out of the darkness I will come.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=648767
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akyana » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:33 am

She laughs a little "Well don't worry... I'm not going to force him into anything he doesn't want to do." she rubs his shoulder a little before she takes a slice of pizza and places it on her plate "Hot." she blows on her hands a little
Akyana
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay