Escape the Zoo (giantessfanx and kailan)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Escape the Zoo (giantessfanx and kailan)

Postby giantessfanx » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:29 pm

A small sigh escaped Thikanta’s lips as June hurried off. She really couldn’t blame her, after what had happened, but still June didn’t need to go so quicky. She cast a glare at her tail, she didn’t normally need to eat so often. Of course that had been before she got pregnant.

The appearance of another woman surprised her, but it presented her with an opportunity. She glanced around, no one else was in sight. “That sounds nice,” She said as her hypnotic gaze locked onto the woman’s, “Why don’t you come in and join me?”
Why are you looking at me that way?

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

Also check out my LFRP page here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19761
giantessfanx
Heavy user

Location: I'm not sure where, but it's dark, damp, and smells funny in here

Postby kailan » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:29 pm

Lisa can hardly believe her luck. This beautiful girl is interested. She can only see her face but her eyes are beautiful. Her gaze is so intense and penetrating. Lisa has a feeling of losing her will. But why should I resist in front of this goddess. She invites me to join him. Lisa feels compelled to accept and am unable to refuse the invitation.

Inside the car, Lisa can't take her eyes off him. She feels so close, so in love. This feeling of joy so intense as in a magnificent dream. Lisa caresses Thikanta's cheeks and lingers on her luscious lips. If only she would invite me to kiss her.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:16 am

Thikanta let the moment linger, keeping their gazes locked. It was tempting to bring her tail out from under the tarp, to wrap it around this young woman, but she refrained from doing so. It was too risky that someone might see it. But she wouldn’t need her tail for this, this new girl didn’t seem to have the same resistance to her power June had.

“Well, are you going to kiss me or what?” She said softly after a moment.

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:52 am

Lisa comes out of her dream. The beautiful girl asks him to kiss her. She has trouble concentrating, everything is blurred around her except the goddess face in front of her. Lisa has difficulty moving but a voice echoes in her head to kiss her. She manages to put her lips on his and tries to kiss him as best she can. This feeling of intense love and submission increases and she belongs to him.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:56 pm

Thikanta didn’t let the kiss go on for too long, after all June would be back eventually. She gently put a hand on the back of the girl’s head and pushed, letting her lips open and expand to engulf her.

Technically June couldn’t complain. the rule was not to eat her, she never said anything about others.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:47 pm

Lisa is trying to enjoy this moment of love but she has difficulty to concentrate. It's even more serious, she feels under his influence. The feeling of love that this girl sends is stronger and Lisa is overwhelmed until her head is suddenly swallowed. In front of her a long dark tunnel opens to show her the entrance to her digestive system.

Lisa cannot accept to be eaten by this beauty. She has no doubt of what will happen in her belly. It is not too late to react. None of Lisa's muscles are working. This girl does not only control her mind but also her body. Lisa tries to scream but only gets a few moans.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:55 am

With time being short Thikanta didn’t savor her prey like she normally would. She worked the girl’s shoulders into her mouth and continued swallowing her down. A minute or so later the girl disappeared down her gullet. Thikanta half expected June to come back in the middle of it all, but miraculously the lamia managed it well before June returned. If luck continued the girl she ate would fall unconscious before the hypnosis fully wore off and June would never know what happened.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:38 am

Lisa's head is forced into the esophagus which adapts easily. She cannot do anything to prevent this girl from swallowing her. Lisa slides deeper and deeper into Thikanta's body.The mouth closes on her feet as Lisa regains her faculties. She can only see the disaster when her head enters the stomach. She tries to move to prevent her body from going in the belly. But the strength of this girl's digestive system is merciless and lisa is totally helpless. The smell and feel of the digestive juices on her skin makes Lisa panic. His beautiful body is completely trapped in the stomach and reduced to food. The situation is so unfair. Humans are not food and she doesn't deserve to be taken alive just because she tried to seduce her.

June arrives at the car with giant buckets of popcorn. She is relieved that Thikanta has not moved but her attitude is strange. Like a child who has just made a mistake. But everything seems normal and she gives the popcorn to Thikanta.

"I don't think it's enough to replace a meal but it's very good.

The movie starts again and June is happy that her date is going so well. She observes the two heroines of the film who are in love with each other and thinks about her first failed attempt with Thikanta. The look of June is focused on the tail which has almost digested it. The tail moves and she hears a slight moan. June thinks that Nathan has woken up and puts her head on her stomach to listen. But it is a girl's voice that screams and struggles instead.

"Thikanta, don't you have something to tell me about your filled stomach?"
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:31 am

Thikanta quickly stuffed a handful of popcorn into her mouth to buy time, but she knew June wasn’t going to let it go.

“Well…” She said after swallowing, “While you were gone… there may have been a woman who came by and suggested I leave you and go with her instead.” She kept her eyes averted from June’s, obviously anticipating a bad reaction.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:38 am

"Thikanta you are really incorrigible. You really can't resist the taste of a girl. Are we really that delicious to you?"

In the depths of Thikanta's tail, Lisa fails to try to pull her feet out of her stomach. She struggles with all her strength to make this girl sick. Lisa realizes that she has little time to escape. The stomach like to work on her with compression movements and her environment becomes more and more humid.

June observes the tail that moves more and more with the anger of the girl that struggles inside. She is about to ask Thikanta to release her but this idea seems dangerous. This girl is going to tell the police and if she gives them the license plate number of the vehicle .they will know my name and address.

"I should ask to release this girl but that would be risky and your beautiful body needs to be fed.I can't leave a pregnant woman starving.I could end up in a hot and humid place tonight if I sleep with a hungry lamia. I'm not going to scold you for staying in the car. If a little fool jumps in your mouth and ends up in your stomach I understand that a powerful predator like you is not going to refuse. And being absorbed by your beautiful body will make its existence worthwhile . This naughty girl is trying to make you sick. I will help you and continue to enjoy our date."

June can not feel guilty and looking at this beautiful predator. She is above the food chain and being her friend is a privilege that June wants to use. Thikanta's tail stirs a lot and a massage will relieve her. She puts her hands down and enjoys the sensation and starts to relieve her digestive system.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:29 am

“I appreciate your understanding June.” Thikanta said. “Mmm, that feels good.” She said as June massaged her tail, “You sure I’m the first lamia you’ve met?”

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:42 am

"I became friends with Nahan because we love lamia. I read a lot and learned a lot. I am living my dream of being with you. I had a bad time in your stomach but I take it as a study of your internal biology. I know I can trust you.

I wonder how Nathan is doing? He is also living his dream because of you."

Lisa notices that the stomach movements are increasing in efficiency and she can no longer fight back effectively. She is losing it. The heat is overwhelming her and the hot sensation all over her body makes her realize that her absorption is beginning. This monster is feeding on my body at this moment and makes Lisa panic and try to escape by moving forward.

June who continues the massage is delighted with the result. This girl calms down and the digestion can continue normally. But the bulge is slowly moving deeper into the tail. June from her experience inside thinks that this is a bad idea and hopes that Thikanta will not be embarrassed.

"Thikanta I have a silly question. You had to quickly eat that girl but who was more delicious between her and me?"
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:28 am

“Well…” Thikanta said, pausing a moment to think and remember, “I would have to say probably you were. She was more like what I’m used to, but you had a more… exotic taste. Probably because the prey back home didn’t have your hair color.” She finished, nodding towards June’s blonde locks.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:25 am

June is very happy about the compliments. Thikanta loves her blond hair and her taste. This thought makes her shiver to think about the last too deep kiss. June observes the bulge of the tail that has stopped moving forward. The girl has sunk very deep and there is probably one more place for a girl. But June wants so much to kiss Thikanta again that she wants to take the risk. Her stomach seems to be full enough and this is a chance to try.

"Thikanta I'm glad you like my exotic taste. I don't want to be eaten. But it might be nice to confirm my exceptional taste. Don't be greedy, you already have a girl in your stomach."

June reproaches herself with Thikanta's lips and kisses her. She is like under hypnosis so much the charm of this girl works on her.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:02 pm

Thikanta made sure not to get too into the kiss herself. After all that’s what caused the problem last time. She still was able to enjoy it, she just kept conscious of what she was doing this time.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:07 pm

June took advantage of the fact that she could be swallowed at any moment. Her love for Thikanta was stronger than the risk of getting into her stomach. When June moves away she observes the affectionate look of this powerful predator. She had succeeded in creating the strong bond she had hoped for.

"Thikanta I am so proud of you. You manage not to swallow me even though you love my taste. We will be able to live together and raise your baby. I will make an effort to accept your diet. The movie is over and we can go home."

June leaves directly with the car and arrives home without any problems. In spite of this excellent evening Thikanta seems worried about what is happening in her tail. Faint moans of the girl can still be heard. It is probably an indigestion.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:21 am

Thikanta was pleased with herself for her restraint. This whole thing just might work out.

Things settled comfortably after that. Thikanta made sure to keep herself well hidden from the rest of the world showing herself only to June, and of course the occasional victim she ate but they weren’t a big concern.

It was about three months later or so when contractions hit. She was glad to have June around in case something went wrong. After a long series of pushing and breathing a brownish speckled egg emerged from her tail. She explained to June it was to be expected, lamia’s typically reproduced more like reptiles. The time Nathan spent inside her was dedicated to regression and species change, now in the egg Thikanta’s child would grow and develop like a normal lamia would.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:55 am

We went straight to our bed. June did her best to improve the digestion and fell asleep embraced with Thikanta. The next day she was almost surprised that she didn't end up half in her throat or stomach. Even after one week and the digestion of the girl Thikanta does not seem to consider June as food anymore. But the shape that Nathan used to make in the tail has almost disappeared and is now much deeper.

Thikanta explains to me why Nathan's body is less and less visible. To June's great surprise the lamia have a reproductive system similar to that of reptiles. Nobody could describe the birth and come back alive. But June will have to wait a few more months. The time that Nathan is ready in the egg.

June and Thikanta became very close and accidents were rare. There was a boy who rang to ask to join a strange religious group. It was a difficult moment to pass.This boy did not have a very good taste and made Thikanta nostalgic for the flavor of June when she had swallowed it. More recently a girl asked him to sign a vegan petition. She explained her way of thinking in her tail. Thikanta has adapted well and loves having food so easily.

The long awaited moment came and after some effort a big egg came out. Our baby was there for our greatest happiness. It was so strange to imagine that my friend was in that shell. Thikanta needed to get her strength back. So June prepared a little party for her friend and a hunting party. She contacted on a forum a beautiful redhead girl who wants to be eaten. June placed her in a huge cake and explained to her that even if she wants to be eaten. It is important to play the role of a prey after seducing Thikanta. She must run away into the forest. If she doesn't get swallowed first.

"Thikanta you can come I have a surprise for the future mother ".
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:44 am

“Oh? A surprise you say?” Thikanta asked. She been adjusting the nest of blankets they’d made to keep the egg safe and warm. She stood up and followed June, curious what her good friend had in store.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:36 am

Melisa is waiting impatiently in the cake. She is so happy that she met June on the forum to ask him to participate in a party where she will be eating. She always wanted to play a role-playing game with real physical contact. Melisa imagines that the other girl Thikanta will lick her all over her body and promise to eat her. The girls have arrived in front of the cake and it's time.

"Thikanta I want to offer you this cake to celebrate the arrival of your egg. You have been so kind to me and you had a hard time preparing the birth. "

A beautiful redheaded girl comes out of the cake covered with cream by surprise. Her movements are very sensual and want to impress.

"Ohhh I'm covered in cream someone help me. I warn that I am delicious. But it's a... it's a lamia."

June noticed Melisa was frozen in fear and mouth open.

"This is Thikanta, my friend. This is the lamia that will swallow you as promised.She just laid an egg and is going to be a mother. She needs you. "

"June I thought of a role play. Not actually making me get eaten and melt into her tail. I know she's gorgeous and I'm excited to be in her stomach. But I don't want to die digesting.

Thikanta uhm I'm glad to meet you but there is a misunderstanding. I didn't come to be eaten. We can enjoy this party together. Have fun between girls. I would like to see the hatching. A baby is always adorable. You must be tired, do you want me to feed you this delicious cake?"
kailan
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay