A Rise In Reduction (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Rise In Reduction (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:17 pm

Fran held onto Nova as tightly as she could, which meant that Nova had at least a pair of big chest pillows pressing against him and absorbing some of the shock of the bumps as they tumbled down and out and back in again. Fran was certainly no stranger to her sister's maw and gullet, but this was definitely an entirely new bonding experience, all three Dwindled felines also coated in Nico's pleasure fluids by this point, their clothes likely soaked through if not barely hanging together on their bodies. When Nova and Fran landed in a heap inside of Flame's stomach, they'd find Gabe already trying to get his footing just beside them. "Glad I put on my beach gear and not something more expensive... you two okay over there? That was quite a long tumble" Gabe remarked, wading towards them.

Nico, meanwhile, was panting as her grip relaxed and her tension abated, slowly relinquishing her hold on Flame's hair. She looked down and gave a little giggle, that sounded just adorable coming from the amazonian snow-leopard. "Sorry Flame, I kinda made a mess on your face too... heh, suits you though" Nico said with a chuckle, before leaning over, way over, so that she could give Flame a smooch, which quickly became a firm, heated kiss.

"Well, I hope you saved some room on her face for me" came the call of Fiona from the kitchen, who'd just about finished getting all the refreshments out, and was now setting beer and snacks on the dining table, all with the most obvious hard on bulging against her shorts.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:54 pm

Nova shuddered as they were gulped down together, squished against Fran so much, it felt like just a really long hug... A hug that was her hugging him, and everything around them pressing them together too... until they landed with a bit of a splash down in Flame's belly, the three of them enough to make it shift and shake some, though not much, each of them like a fine thin piece of meat, plenty of room to move around so it seemed. Nova blushed deeply as he pulled himself up, blushing down at Fran and quickly getting off of her, and helping her to her feet. "Ahh, you alright? I think we're fine. Fran?" he asked, still holding her hand as he felt for her in the darkness of that belly, feeling along her shoulder and cheekbone.

Flame's purring slowly relaxed as Nico came down from her peak, grinning and giggling back, slurping over her muzzle, getting a few more drops to gulp down with a happy sigh. She opened her mouth nice and big, one more breath against those wet lips as she showed off her empty maw~ Then she closed it and purred as she got up to meet that kiss, cooing into it, tail swishing back and forth~ She looked around with a coy grin at Fiona. "Mmm... well you're the only one that hasn't been inside Nico tonight... guess the same can be said for me too~ Mmm purrhaps we should both give her out attentions, Nico? She is having us over after all, it would be the guest thing to do~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:18 pm

"I'm, I'm fine, don't worry" Fran assured him, also keeping her grip on his hand firmly, unwilling to let him get separated from her in the darkness. Not out of fear, simply because she didn't want him out of her reach, in case he stumbled somewhere or sunk into some tight hole without her. "It's not my first time down here so I kinda knew how to land... and I also know we're not getting out until my sister decides to let us out, so we may as well get comfortable, boys" Fran told both Nova and Gabe. She could feel Nova's hand tracing up the side of her neck to her face, and just smiled at his touch. Catching Nova's eye, she started to blush some more.

"I suppose it's only fair that we show our appreciation for inviting us here today" Nico agreed with a smirk, stepping out from her floor-planted pants and underwear, at that point also proceeding to take off her shirt and remove her bra, leaving her brawny yet busty physique visible for the pair of them. As Fiona was staring, briefly overwhelmed by the sight of all that woman, Nico took advantage by pushing Fiona down and yanking her shorts and underwear down as well, letting the tiger demi's cock free to stand at alert. "Well, you both seem keen to work on that together" Nico said, gesturing to the cock. "So Flame, why don't you handle that, and I'll do a little more... deep diving"

With that said, Nico knelt down on one side of Fiona, and started to slide one hand beneath Fiona's balls. "What're you- Oh!" Fiona gasped, before giggling, as Nico was clearly going to work on pleasing Fiona's more feminine of organs. Fiona looked back at Flame and grinned. Fiona and Flame, thick as thieves and best of friends. Perhaps the sentiment that Nova and Flame shared was similar to what Flame and Fiona felt, although it was much more... casual, open, just.... well, this certainly wouldn't be the first time the two had had such time together, and nor would it be the last.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat May 01, 2021 1:51 am

Nova chuckled a little, feeling almost like he was missing something. “What’s it been, a few months since the Dwindling hit our area? You sound like Flame didn’t waste any time at all taste testing those rumors. Guess she found them out to be as true as Fiona did... but would you believe me if I said Fiona had actually held off on all this til today? She’d given me little teasing licks, but I’d never been swallowed before, and now twice in one day huh... I think a lot has just gone out the window around here... How about you Gabe? Do you have a hungry undwindled sister too? How have you been handling all of—” he was stopped as Flame’s belly gurgled loudly all around them, shifting and moving around, threatening to slide them about. “This?” Nova would finish, looking at where he had last heard Gabe’s voice.

Flame purred, her tail flicking back and forth as she watched Nico undressing, and walking over, “helping” Fiona do the same! But then her eyes were all on that long smooth rod of hers, oh how it throbbed for her~ Making her so aroused put the tigress in a sexy place~ And her purring continued eagerly as she slowly moved closer to Fiona, wondering how long she could take some dual-sided teasing as she slowly leaned in close, her hot wet tongue dragging slowly up along her sack, and then around and up her rod with a satisfied moan~ She slowly drew her tongue up that path again and again. “Mmm i’m thirsty, and not full enough woth our three friends... Sorry Fiona, I need you to cum all over them,” she purred as she opened her mouth, suckling and swirling on the head of her shaft, her jaws and throat relaxing for Fiona to release some of her pent up energy~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat May 01, 2021 8:02 pm

Fiona had, perhaps wisely, allowed herself to be backed down onto a chair, her legs spread open for both of the anthros to get unhindered access to her most 'private' of parts. Although she could feel, and couldn't possibly ignore, Nico applying her touch to Fiona's pussy, the demi kept her eyes focused on Flame, the grin refusing to disappear from her face as her thick shaft practically waited for her and her alone to give it attention. She almost splurted as soon as she felt the tongue against her shaft, which throbbed and twitched against the tiger's affections. Pre-cum oozed a little as Fiona bit her lip, tensing up a little as she tried to resist the two-pronged assault on her libido. "Nnnngn... fuck I love seeing you do that" Fiona panted at Flame as her anthro friend applied her talented lips to her cockhead. They weren't new at this, and Flame certainly new how to push Fiona's buttons, be that how to keep her steady, or how to just drive her straight to the edge... and with Nico on the other side, it really didn't take long for her to practically catapult over the edge. After a moment, Fiona's bodily violently shook, almost as if she were being possessed, but at the same time hands wrapped around both Nico and Flame's heads, and crammed them as firmly down as she could, smothering Nico in her juices whilst burying her gushing cock right to the hilt in Flame's mouth.

"Heh, yeah, well, Flame's not really one for idleness... or subtlety... As soon as she realized it was safe, she gave me about five seconds to read the article that said it was before I was scooped up and swallowed" Fran told Nova with a titter. "Fiona only ate you today? Wow, I didn't think she'd last this long! Huh... I guess that means one bet I've lost to Flame" She said with a smirk.

Gabe, meanwhile, had already stripped his sleeveless shirt off and was now bare-chested in the dark. "Nah, no sisters, got a brother but he's always busy and lives downtown anyway... Doesn't mean I HAVEN'T been eaten though" Gabe said with a snicker. "Have my place to myself, so I've had a few friends over before who're open to trying stuff, all normal Undwindled people. This is my first time with company around my size... so speaking of which-"

At this point Gabe had pulled his shorts down and now stood nude in all his onyx-skinned glory, turning to face them... Admittedly, without his clothes, the panther kind of blended in more to the darkness now. "What're you guys up for? Why should only the big girls get to have a threesome... Fran, you look more than woman enough for me and Nova" He said with a grin, his teeth now the most visible part of him. Fran immediately blushed a bright red, almost threatening to change the colour of her fur on her face. "I... well, if... Nova, wants to..." She said, softly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun May 02, 2021 11:57 pm

Flame's tongue worked like magic of her fellow feline's rod of power, tasting every inch, teasingly lapping, the tigress suckling on the head and then a little lower, letting it out with a slimy wet pop just for the effect, and to look up and see how much Fiona was already moaning~ She'd been pent up when she saw Nico having fun, and at the store, probably for hours now~ She throbbed so hotly, Flame's purring rumbled as she went down, taking in inches along her tongue and into her throat, bobbing lower and lower... Until she felt a hand at the back of her hand again, and made a muffled, soft moan as she suckled deeply on the base~ Her tongue layered and glazed Fiona's sack with saliva as she slurped, and she rapidly started to gulp as her cream came gushing out~

Nova snickered some at that, looking in Fran's direction. "Pretty quick then? She did her research... I think between just trying to take care of me, Fiona might have just forgotten about that... or maybe she was just a bit distracted by the loss of being able to tease her brother at full size with what she's got... Honestly she can put most guys to shame with the tools she's equipped with," he murmured, blushing up above as the sound of purring was punctuated by hot wet schlurks and splurts. His ears shot up and his face burned bright red in the dark as Gabe spoke up. And the buck was passed to him?! His head had gone completely blank. With Fran? This, here? Now, where... "I... m-may--" whatever answer he had for him would have to wait, as suddenly the chamber around them flooded with hot spurts of cream shot from his sister, and gulped down, sudden waves of slimy cream pulling Nova and Fran apart, and sending all three of the Dwindled swirling around the chamber as Flame felt her belly getting full from Fiona's pent up load~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon May 03, 2021 10:09 am

Fiona continued to clutch at the pairs' heads until her orgasm petered off and she finally stopped gushing out of both of her slits, no longer spilling over Nico's face, nor pouring tremendous ropes down Flame's throat. She slowly let go of the pair of them, and sunk back into her seat, tongue a little lolled to the side and eyes rolled back for a moment, panting and getting her breath and senses back... knowing her, however, it wouldn't take long for her to get randy once again. "...fuuuuck" She panted. "...that's the most action I've had in months"

"Yeah, it kinda looked like she was struggling to kept it down in the store" Fran said to Nova, about her issues with keeping her boner from showing itself whilst Flame teased her.

When the cascade of cum flooded down amongst them, swishing them about and carrying them away like tides in the chamber, it briefly put a halt on Gabe's suggestion whilst they soaked in the results of somebody else's threesome. "Fucking hell, Nova, I know your sister can shoot loads but damn..." Gabe called out.

"Flame! You meanie! My clothes!" Fran squeaked, managing to get to a wall and pounding in protest for a brief moment before being swept away elsewhere as well.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon May 10, 2021 12:15 am

Flame smirked as she gulped it all down, thick waves of creamy deluge pouring down into her belly and slathering all over the three dwindled in her belly, and filling her with a deep warm sensation as she purred around that shaft. Once Fiona was finished, she slowly slurped her way up off that rod with a wet pop, leaving it shiny and clean~ She giggled and let out a little wet *urp* as she felt the three of them getting swirled about in her belly, and cooed a little, one of them already slipping deeper!

Jumbled about in the darkness, Nova felt his grip from Fran getting severed, hearing Gabe's callout before getting swept downwards under the flood, closing his eyes and riding it out. It seemed Flame's belly didn't feel like holding onto all of them and all of that cream. Not that she couldn't handle it; she could fit a whole person in there like Nico could, if with a bit of immobility afterwards. But the passage leading out opened up as Nova was swept into it, practically gulping him out of her belly and then sealing shut behind him, squishing him into the dark, long slimy slide heading south while Fran and Gabe were left squished and swished together in the sea of hot musky cream.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon May 10, 2021 11:30 am

Fiona grinned down at Flame, stroking the tiger anthro's hair as well as smoothing it out of he face, before scratching her ears. She'd do the same to Nico as well, though chuckling as Nico couldn't exactly swallow ALL of Fiona's passion, some still dripping down her face. Fiona sat up and leaned forward, going in to kiss them both, drawing them into a three-way lip cuddle, not caring that she'd taste some of her own flavour on both of them. When she broke away, she sighed happily. "Well... I think as reunions go, that was pretty good" Fiona told them with a grin again, before pulling over a few beers, handing one to each of them.

"Nova? Nova!" Fran squeaked as she saw him sinking down, trying her best to swim, or rather just flow, towards him, but it was too late by the time she finally managed to reach the bottom, and just managed to see his head disappear into the flesh of her sister's stomach, leaving them separated by darkness and walls of flesh, and cum, lots of tiger demi cum.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat May 15, 2021 5:56 pm

Flame purred from the petting and stroking through her hair. Her ears twitched and she let out a soft breathy moan, from the movements in her belly and the scratching of her ears. No one had done that for her in so long~ She pressed into that kiss eagerly, not minding the messiness either, her tail flicking about. She was the only one still dressed, but she'd save her turn for a little while later as she sat back and took a beer. "Mmm, I think one of them has already wiggled out of my stomach... should I bring the other two back out, see who our unlucky winner of a full trip through is?" she giggled, rubbing at her belly, wanting their opinion before she started to drink.

Nova could hear Fran's muffled voice for a moment, but it quickly faded as hot slimy walls squelched around him, pulling him further along her tract. Unlike Fiona's, Flame's intestines were a little more used to having a Dwindled passenger, and were much more rough, squishing and grinding with intent to coax squirms out of him, and squirm he did, sending waves of pleasure that Flame could barely contain as she spoke.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat May 15, 2021 8:27 pm

"Well, if it's Nova, I imagine he's been doing a lot of travelling lately" Nico remarked with a chuckle, as she pulled up a chair and cracked open her bottle with her bare hand casually, before swallowing quite a mouthful. "He's been up my vag, and been through both of you... is there anywhere he hasn't gone yet today?" Nico questioned with a smirk.

"That's assuming it's Nova that's on the way though, it could be Fran or Gabe... If it's Fran, I really want to taste those tits" Fiona confessed, smirking a little as she sipped her beer. "If it's Gabe, well, it's kinda hard not to want to just pin him down somewhere and feel him squirm" Fiona added with a giggle. "Or, you know Flame, we could always plug that butt of yours with something before we decide anything, I've probably got some... toys, that you'd like" Fiona said, continuing to chuckle.

"Or you could sit on Fiona's dick, that'll fill you up, and give whoever the little one is something to play with" Nico pointed out with a smirk. "And the other two can enjoy a nice beer with us, albeit with a wall in the way" Nico said, leaning over and lightly stroking Flame's belly with a finger.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat May 15, 2021 11:39 pm

Flame smirked as the two of them got talking, pressing her belly against the touches as she would reach for a bottle opener to open up her beer. "Seems like he has then~ I can't tell which one of them it is... I'll send all three of them through me soon enough though~" she purred as she tilted her head back to drink her beer, gulping steadily, keeping it flowing, downing half the bottle in one go! "That's better..." she purred, before pulling off her shirt, showing off the huge pair she had stuffed underneath her bra. "And that's... a little better too... anyone gonna help with the rest?" she purred, eyes gleaming as the struggling in her belly got much more sloshy, and down below her mystery passenger was getting clenched and squished further and further along.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon May 17, 2021 11:15 am

Nico gave a smirk whilst Fiona's eyes were locked on Flame's chest, that pair of pillows seemingly mesmerizing the herm tiger. They would all see as the previously limp and resting cock between Fiona's legs suddenly begin to rise back up, filled with life, energy and hardness once more. "Oh, I've missed this sight" Fiona managed to blurt out, licking her lips briefly before getting up and coming over. Instead of going behind Flame though, Fiona instead got in front of her, and wrapped her arms around the tiger anthro, trying to unclasp Flame's bra all whilst pressing her face right into Flame's cleavage, unapologetically and without shame. Though she was actually TRYING to loosen Flame's bra, she was still fumbling at it so that she could keep her head cushioned between those breasts for as long as possible.

"Don't suffocate in there, Fi" Nico said with a chuckle.

"Iff a comliffafed fyftm!" Fiona replied.

Meanwhile, the shapes and little bulges on Flame's stomach jostled and wiggled, but soon the two distinct bulges merged together and became a one, slightly bigger bulge. Seems like Flame wasn't the only one who was eating. With the small push and heat of a cock against the walls of the stomach, it was clear that Gabe then had swallowed Flame's sister.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon May 17, 2021 11:58 pm

Flame’s chest swayed ever so slightly, hardly bound by her bra at all! It strained against her fur. She probably needed to get a bigger one, but she seemed to still be growing... or maybe constantly eating her dwindled well endowed sister was having some side effects? Whatever the case may be, her cleavage was deep and welcoming for Fiona as she purred and cradled her head deep into her bosom, tail flicking about back and forth a mew emanating from her throat from the sensations of being held and the activity all through her body. “Ooh~” she purred and giggled, pushing her chest up more around Fiona’s face and wiggling her torso to make getting her bra off even harder. “Barely a drink in and already going for grabbies? Mmm but I don’t mind~” she purred, a little burp coming from her, bouncing the singular bulge in her belly. “Heh, I could add you to them if you like my puppies so much~ Absorb you into tiger titties for a long while... maybe Nico will love them too if they’re big enough to smother even her... or I’ll eat the both of you up and keep your sibling and friend all to myself~ Mmmm that’s a dreamy thought~” she purred even more, squishing Fiona further into her bust. “Nico~ you want whoever’s in my belly? Or you wanna help catch whoever’s getting close to the end of their trip?~”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue May 18, 2021 11:37 am

Although anything Fiona said was being muffled by some fluff and a whole lot of boob, her cock throbbed hard at the mere thought of being one with Flame's boobs for a period of time. Pre-cum dribbled from it's tip and down the length of her shaft, it being quite a miracle of self-control that Fiona hadn't just given in and tried to rut Fiona into the ground. It definitely took some effort, quite a lot of effort, but eventually Fiona did indeed get the bra unclasped, and tugged it out of the way, to enjoy the embrace of tiger tits unimpeded.

"I'm starting to think I need to eat you both, or put you up in my womb" Nico remarked to them with a snicker. "It seems like the pair of you have a lot of... catching up, to do" She said with another snicker. "And I'll take whoever you give me, although little Nova never actually told me if I passed his test or not" She said, smirking.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed May 19, 2021 12:33 am

Flame purred louder around Fiona’s head as she plunged in deeply, and finally got that pesky bra off, letting her boobs swell out even more, obscuring her whole head~ “If I didn’t know any better... I’d say you aren’t gonna resist this~” she cooed out, then moaned as she arced her back and pushed her chest out, as Fiona suddenly started to slip deeper into her cleavage, disappearing further and further into her chest, which began to immediately swell out with the new absorbed additions, Fiona both herself and Flame’s boobs, but slowly being taken in to become solely the latter~ “Mmm your womb sounds nice, but looks like I’ve got a place for Fiona first~ oooh that’s it girl, get in there,” she moaned, squeezing Fiona’s breasts before they disappeared between her own. “Wanna... urp.. give her a push?” she mewed as Fiona’s belly started to get pulled into her massive boobs, while at the same time her belly rolled, and a lump rose up, Gabe being brought back out onto her tongue. “Mmm hello kitty~ welcome back~” she purred as she lowered her head, letting him slide offer her tongue and down, bouncing off her boobs to roll down towards Fiona’s tail and hips sticking out of her chest.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed May 19, 2021 7:39 am

Fiona didn't resist, in the slightest. The tiger demi was, in fact, more like an excited puppy as her little-used tail snaked and curled at a pace almost similar to a pup's joyous wagging. When Flame squeezed her boobs, she was met not only with a delighted wiggle, but a splurt of Fiona's pre splatting itself against the anthro's fur, almost like a show of liquid gratitude.

"Daamn, I didn't know you could do that" Nico told Flame with a smirk. "Guess I know what you've been up to all these months now, huh? Well, I suppose it's one way to outgrow your sister" Nico remarked with a chuckle, taking another swig of her beer whilst she could, or remembered. Speaking of Fran, her form was on display for the pair of giant felines to see, albeit tightly locked away in the swollen stomach of Gabe, who slid down onto his hands when he finally landed upon the small of Fiona's back. He stood up and glanced back to see that his platform was gradually disappearing into a gargantuan chasm of cleavage.

"Uh, hi" Gabe greeted again with a grin. He was completely soaked, a mixture of beer and cum absolutely matting his deep, dark grey body. "I hope you don't mind, but I kinda ate your sister... she was worried about her clothes, and kinda didn't want to leave Nova out of a potential threesome, so I offered to... provide sanctuary, of sorts" Gabe said with a chuckle, patting the side of his bloated, orb-like stomach. Even with Fran so small and so obscured, her oversized breasts made a clear shape against Gabe's stomach, the rest of her seeming like mere background bulges. Despite his new weight and decreasing floor space, Gabe maintained great balance, stepping back and staying upright as more of Fiona sunk into Flame's breasts.

That didn't last though, as with a gasp, he was forced to jump to avoid sharing Fiona's current destiny, and ended up grabbing her swaying tail, hanging on like a swinging Tarzan. The reason why he'd had to do this was because Nico had planted her hands upon Fiona's ass and was quite forcefully pushing the third-smallest tiger into Flame's cleavage. "Let's see how big these babies can grow, hmm?" Nico remarked with a chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed May 26, 2021 12:48 am

“Hmm? Oh I could do this long before the Dwindling happened~ Mmm she feels so good, filling up my chest, she’s so warm and soft and lively~” she giggled, into a moan as she smooshed her huge boobs further and further around the disappearing demi. “Pfft, not like I keep any of the growth, I gotta let them out eventually,” she added with a grumble. “Would you be upset, if I added Fiona to me forever? You could play with her whenever you wanted... ooh or you could join her~ My booty could use some extra wobble~” she giggled out as she purred and looked down at Gabe, and the small form locked away in his belly.

“How was she? Does she taste as good to you as she does to us? Mmm did you eat her nice and slow, Gabe? Give her some tongue too?~ Hmmm well then that means...” she purred as she looked down, clenching slightly. “The dwindled on his way to my booty is Nova. He sure is traveling all over,” she purred, and then moaned happily as Fiona started sinking deeper with Nico’s help. “O-oooh yes~ Mmm deeper~ feed all of her to me~” she cooed, giggling as he hung onto Fiona’s tail. “Looks like you’ve got a stuffed little baited hook, what to do with such a tempting snack, hmm~“ she moaned out, as that push started to pull in her hips, and soon her legs would be slowly starting to disappear, Flame’s cleave closer and closer to getting below Gabe.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed May 26, 2021 6:11 am

Nico gave a snicker, although she did lean to the side so that she could get a view of Flame's fine but currently 'unenhanced' rear end. "I can't even imagine how thicc as fuck, how hourglass you'd look if you added somebody the size of me to this" She said, reaching one hand around and giving Flame's booty a slap, grinning as she did so. "I tell you what, I'll let you borrow me on one condition..." Nico trilled, booping Flame's noise gently with a finger.

"Take pictures, lots of pictures. And when I get out, you owe time in me" Nico offered, before smirking as she carried on pushing Fiona deeper into the expanding cleavage, the demi herself having no say in the deal, though she clearly wasn't protesting her coming captivity. Nico released her hold on Fiona once only her legs dangled free, stepping back to admire the sight with her hands on her hips, a grin plastered over her face.

"Well, there was a definite flavour of beer and tiger-cum attached to her" Gabe told Flame with a snicker. "But yeah, she tasted amazing, honestly kinda felt like crackling candy, super sweet... and those big tits, God, I think I could feel them sloshing around my tongue... And now I can touch and squeeze them whenever I want" He said with a chuckle, using one hand to pat his belly, right over Fran's clearly visible boobs. His other hand still held Fiona's tail, which carried him like an elevator along a cleavage that only seemed to grow the higher up he got. Once he had the chance, he swung from the tail and managed to launch himself at Flame's shoulder, pulling himself up from there. Now he was so close, Flame could see Gabe's cock pressing against the bottom of his full belly, squished against Fran's lower body.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat May 29, 2021 5:17 pm

Flame's booty was still locked up in her jeans, but hopefully not for long~ "Heh, well I'll need some weight back their to counterbalance the massive tits I'm gonna have after Fiona's all the way in," she moaned out, shuddering, pulling her in deeper, not leaving Gabe much room to hang from as that tail started to disappear into her cleavage along with her legs. Even in her jeans, her booty gave a light wobble as she mewed and quickly sucked Fiona in up to the tip of her tail and paws! "Mrew~ Mmmm Nico, you're going in there for a long time now~ I'll take lots of pictures, and don't worry, I'll feed you lots while you're taking up residence as my booty~" she giggled even more, clearly enjoying herself and the idea of eating up all her friends~ "Mmm Fiona mentioned something about... videos... maybe I'll try making a couple clips, co-starring you two~" she purred even more, her eyes sparkling mischievously.

Fiona's paws and tail tip disappeared and she moaned out more, her boobs taking on the final additions, feeling heavy and full~ She looked around, down at Gabe, and purred at the sight of little Fran filling out his belly, so much so with her own boobs~ "Oh you naughty boy~ You like my sis huh? Mmm I can't blame you, she is delicious~ Nico~" she purred even more as she looked back at her. "You want a taste of Gabe? Or some Fiona milk, before you eat my booty to eat you~ Hmm Nova's still in there, guess either you or Gabe are gonna have to go fetch him~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay