A Rise In Reduction (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Rise In Reduction (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:22 pm

(Be careful what you wish for :P But yeah, same can be said to you for the panther boy and tiger girl :D)

"Well, why don't we find out?" Fiona pointed out to Nova with a smirk, as she messaged her anthro friend, telling her "How about 'Now' and 'My house'?" in response to her comment of anywhere and anytime. After that, Fiona flicked through her messages before giving a gasp, followed by a giggle.

"Oh no, one of my friends from the beach, Gabe, looks like he got Dwindled as well, last week apparently... But he's up for all this as well, as long as... heh, as long as somebody can give him lifts where needed" Fiona said, before scrolling to some pictures of this Gabe. He appeared to be a panther demi, though he was covered in the very dark blue, almost black fur, thin fur though, so that his abs, pecs, and all his muscles, were on display. He had short black hair, green eyes, and in this particular picture from the beach... was only wearing a yellow-coloured speedo.

Ping. "...Says he's gone down to four inches. Huh, that makes him just a little taller than you" Fiona remarked with a smirk. "Well Nova, at least you won't be the only person on this venture that's your size... That's gotta make you feel better about it, right?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:26 pm

(Hey if panther wants Nova to know who's in charge by sliding him up his rump just because he can at an inch taller, or down his shaft to give someone a bigger load to enjoy, do it~)

The eyes of the big tigress on the other end lit up. "Hey sis! We've got a date!" she called, sending a quick reply before stomping off to change and find her sister, wherever she was, she was coming with her now!

Nova perked up her ears, frowning a little at the news. "I'm sorry to hear... and he's still probably coming to terms with it and all that... guess he wants to have something to do that still feels normal huh?" he said stretching out a bit. He didn't mind that at all, looking over him curiously, he seemed to be a bit of a show off... and he was taller than Nova? The feline couldn't help giving off a slight huff, but he shouldn't be so quick to judge. "How's he online though? Is he jumping around a big keyboard, or is he a rich family, got him one of those new micro-I-phones? It would be nice having some friends around... guess I'm gonna have to compete to be the star now though!"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:10 pm

(Oh I will, trust me ;P Just wanted you to know that I don't mind Nova, and even this big tigress of yours, doing the same to panther boy or little tiger girl :P)

If the big tigress' sister hadn't heard her joyous exclamations, then she certainly felt the world shake and the ground thump from her thundering footstomps. Having Dwindled down to a size of just about three inches tall, Fran' had actually quite enjoyed the time she'd been Dwindled, simply because when she was normal sized, she'd been increasingly self-conscious and shy, unlike her formerly confident and spunky self... Why? Well, before she became very small, she was adjusting to a very BIG growth spurt... Her boobs were massive, dominating the rest of her torso, and easily the most noticeble asset about her, especially at the size she was now. When they first started to grow so big, she became a bit of a shut-in, but being Dwindled had given her time to really accept the way she was and become more confident, though she still had some rather adorable meek tendancies at times... although when she was randy, those tended to evaporate and her old, self-assured mentality took over.

The little red-haired anthro tiger was in her room, on her desk, doing some art. A normal sized piece of paper was a giant canvas for her, and with cracked and broken fragments of crayons, charcoals and felt pens dotted around, she could easily focus on details. At present, she was wearing a big white t-shirt that was messy with different colours smudged against it, and a pair of cargo-trousers for holding specific implements so she didn't lose them, or worse... drop them off the desk.

She turned to face her door, knowing her sister would likely barge in after a while. "What do you mean, we got a date?" She questioned, hands on her hips. Unlike with others, she had no shyness or meekness around her sister.

(https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32298346/ Just for an idea of how big she is :P I don't think I'll have her thighs and ass quite THAT big though :P)

x

"That's... actually a good question" Fiona remarked, sending the question back to Gabe. A quick response followed. "Ohhh, speech-to-text, that's a super smart idea!" Fiona remarked. "I know, I'll ask them to pick him up" She said, sending another message back to Fran's sister, asking her to pick up little Gabe on the way to Fiona and Nova's place.

"Well... that's three girls and two guys... we're almost half of Ocean's Eleven" She remarked with a snicker. Her phone pinged again. "Ohhh... big Nico's interested, damn... she's big enough that I feel Dwindled around her" Fiona said with a snicker. "...I'll stop for now, before we end up having one big casting session" She said, chuckling and putting her phone on the table.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:41 pm

(You know I love big booty~ Sooo, feel free to~ >3>)

Flame's purring preceded even her mighty paw-falls as she headed to Fran's room. She hadn't seen Fiona much since she'd cut back her hours at the cafe where they both worked. The owner had a thing for tiger girls~ Flame had to keep all of her hours, even after Fran became Dwindled, but Fran at least seemed to take care of herself, or at least entertained herself with her art when Flame wasn't around. She purred happily, glad to give her something else to do as she opened the door. "Fiona's inviting us over. She wants to start doing films! I thought that kinda thing might be something you'd like. You can be... art director maybe?" she purred, her long tail swishing back and forth, quickly plucking Fran up before she could protest! "So I'm gonna go get changed, and I'll be back in a few minutes... Oh that's looking really nice!" she purred, looking at the drawing on the desk, and giving Fran a let slurp up with her tongue, before shaking her head and setting her back down. "Blech, you kinda smell like crayons sis," she teased before hurrying off back to her room, her huge bust, a trait they shared, bouncing as she left~ She heard her phone buzzing and perked up, giggling at the request. "Sure~ Tell him I'll be on my way soon~"

Nova smiled happily. It seemed like they were going to have a full party soon! He then flicked an ear at the next ping and Fiona's next friend on the line, a little purring coming from her chest. "Ooh, go ahead, invite her too! I've only seen her in group photos, it would be nice to meet someone that even makes you feel small~" he purred, shifting and rubbing at Fiona's cleavage just a little as he shifted his position.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:49 am

"Fiona? As in, Fiona and Nova?" Fran questioned, before squeaking in surprise as Flame suddenly picked her up. She was used to such treatment, but Flame somehow always snatched her up when she wasn't expecting it. Fran hadn't seen Fiona and Nova since before Nova's own Dwindling, and that had been quite some time ago, before she started to go out less... In the time since, she'd both shrunk AND grown, but at least her confidence had grown too. "Thanks, and give me time to change too!" Fran squeaked at Flame before being assaulted by her tongue, now dampened by her lick. "Well, I keep telling you, stop licking me whilst I'm drawing!" She told Flame with a chuckle, before watching as she left. After drying herself with a towel that she always kept ready, Fran got changed as well. She didn't have a whole lot of choice... clothing for Dwindled was a pretty niche industry, and she had quite a unique physique for somebody of her stature... a big peach of an ass and thicc thighs alongside her ridiculous bust limited her clothing options. So all she could do was throw on a red t-shirt, and a short skirt, with a pair of fishnet tights to at least try and look vaguely covered up, and kind of failing.

Fiona chuckled, and shot a message inviting Nico over, as well as letting Gabe know that Flame would pick him up. "Alright, six, but that's enough for now... otherwise I'll feel the need to make snacks and get booze... although, maybe..." Fiona checked the time on her phone, before standing up, and walking into their kitchen, all with Nova tucked between her breasts. She opened the cupboards and fridge and checked their contents. "Hmm... we got enough chips and chocolate and dips and things, but we could do with some beer..."

She smirked, and pulled Nova out of her cleavage and set him on the kitchen counter. "Alright bro, I'm gonna run to the store real quick and get some drink, I should be back before anyone gets here though" She told him, before grabbing the pocky packet from the table and putting it beside Nova. "If anyone turns up though... I know!"

With that, she then picked BACK UP Nova and the pocky, and instead placed them on the kitchen window, giving him a decent view of the front door. She then set her phone beside Nova as well. "There, and if you can see who it is, you can just use my phone to message them if they don't hear you call them in, okay? Alright, I'll be back in a sec!" Fiona told him, kissing his body briefly before rushing to the front door, and heading out quickly, before Nova could really even say anything or protest. He'd see her start to jog up the street... everything that could bounce, did.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:37 pm

Flame purred in delight as she got dressed. It would be good to go out and see people again. There had been a craze for many of the first weeks of the Dwindling, since no one could figure out what was causing it, what could prevent it. All sorts of crazy measures got put in place, rescinded, swapped around, all just from people randomly losing a lot of height and tasting good. She licked over her lips. Even if she smelled and mostly tasted like crayon, just a hint of that taste was there and it sent a shudder down her back. "You ready?" she called out to Fran after a few minutes, stepping back into the room. "Ooh, you're really going all out! Dressed to impress, purrhaps?" she giggled, this time gently offering her palm to Fran for her to ride in. "Now let's see... Gabe's house was... down a ways," she would say, as she shifted Fran towards the pocket of her shirt to ride in, although Flame's busty chest was constantly bouncing against her back as she walked the neighborhood.

Nova blinked in confusion and shivered a little in the cold of the fridge, retreating a little deeper into Fiona's bosom while he could. Until she pulled him out, set him, down, then lifted him up again and set her phone by him, and gave him a kiss~ He blushed a little more, weakly nodding while looking over her big phone. It was like a dining room table to him! He hoped he had enough weight and heat for it to register him, but that registered to him only after Fiona's bouncing jiggling form disappeared from view.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:57 pm

"Do I look alright? I don't even remember the last time I went out... hell, I can barely remember the last time I saw Nova" Fran remarked, before she'd climbed onto Flame's palm, waiting for her to left her up and slip her into the usual place of her shirt pocket, used to such a position whenever she needed Flame to take her somewhere. "...is it just me, or are you... bouncier? Like, you're real excited, I think I can even hear your heartbeat just from here" Fran said with a snicker. "So, who're you looking forward to seeing the most, Fiona or Nova?" She questioned.

Gabe's address would take Flame towards the beach, to quite a nice, two-story house. Gabe, as it turns out, was pretty well off, and so solo living as a Dwindled hadn't been a hard adjustment.

A short while later, Fiona still hadn't returned, but Nova's attention would be caught be a dull rumbling, that grew louder and louder, before a rather... amazonian woman, riding a cruiser of a motorcyle, pulled into the driveway. She was huge. Fiona was only around 5 and half feet, but this woman had to be in the seven foot picture. She pulled off her black helmet, revealing an anthro face, that of a snow-leopard, with long black hair. She was big in almost every way. Big bust, big ass, big muscles... there was nothing small about her. She wasn't as hugely stacked as Flame and Fran, but she was still big... She was also wearing a leather jumpsuit, zipped up so that it was all that could be seen of her body, for now anyway. After smoothing her hair aside, the hulking woman came over to the front door, carrying her helmet under one arm, and knocked on the front door.

If that WASN'T 'Big Nico' then who knew who it was.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:16 pm

Flame purred as she looked down at Fran. “You’re looking great, and no more crayon smell. I mean, that’s not a bad smell, but I’ve never seen crayon perfume or anything,” she giggled, purring even more. “Ooh it’s just been so long, I’m happy to see Fiona again, Nova is all yours, especially now that the two of you are in the same league now. And you’ve got some more confidence in you!” she giggled some more, trying to hold off on bouncing her too much as she approached the big house. “Oh we’re picking up Gabe if I hadn’t mentioned that before, you don’t mind sharing a pocket ride right?” she giggled as she knocked on his door.

Nova had considered trying to play some phone games on Fiona’s phone. Maybe it was something he could get into again. His own phone was... somewhere, uncharged in a drawer probably. He wondered if any friends had messaged him. Since he had Dwindled, Nova had shut himself off from everyone except Fiona. His musing trailed off as he heard the roar of the bike engine, and saw the huge leopard coming to the door! He flipped through Fiona’s contacts as she waited, and hurriedly sent a message. “Door’s open! Fiona went to get some drinks, Nova is at the kitchen window,” he would send, unable to help staring at her tight attire.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:52 pm

"It'll be so weird just seeing other people again... I wonder how much difference there is in size between me and Nova..." Fran mused, before realizing she didn't recognize where they were. "Wait, Gabe? Who's Gabe? I don't remember... is he one of your customers from the cafe?" Fran asked.

That he was, or used to be, anyway, before his Dwindling. Fiona probably knew Gabe better just because they used to go surfing together, some people even thought she and him were together for a while, but they were just good friends. Nonetheless, shortly after Flame knocked, an intercom buzzed. "It's open, come on in, me and my phone are on the kitchen counter, first right as you walk in" came the smooth, cocky young voice through the intercom. When she went in, Flame would find the four-inch tall panther anthro standing on the counter beside his cellphone, smaller than most models but still a normal cellphone. Gabe was clad in only a white sleeveless top, and orange-and-blue flowery shorts. He stood with his hands on hips, and whistled when Flame came into sight. "Well damn, that's a hell of a ride" He remarked.

Meanwhile, Nico felt a buzz in her pocket, and pulled out her phone to read the message. She smiled and slipped her phone back before opening the front door, letting herself in. The ground practically shuddered as she stepped, and that was just normally! And with all that leather she had on, her clothes creaked and groaned with every motion that she made. Closing the door, and after slipping her boots off and setting her helmet down, the snow leopard made her way into the kitchen, catching sight of Nova on the window, and walking over to him. "So, you're Fiona's little brother, huh?" She remarked, her voice strong, firm yet kindly, almost like a mom. She wasn't a girl, she was a woman. Nico held out a finger to Nova, for him to shake. "I'm Nicolette, but most people call me Nico" She introduced with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:43 am

“Hmm I think I heard he went to three inches. You’ll just have to give him a chest bump and show him who’s the boss,” Flame giggled as she purred. “And Gabe is more Fiona’s friend. If he tries anything with my little sister I’ll be sure to put him in his place,” she said as she buzzed, her belly giving a squishy gurgle. She entered as instructed, observing the little panther and his smirking attitude. “You remember me from the cafe? I’m Flame, used to work with Fiona there. Still do, but she has much less shifts now. Anyways, and this is Fran, my sister,” she said, gesturing to her pocket. “Can you get along with her in there, or will I need to find somewhere else to carry you? Oh, and nice phone, one of the early models? Guess one or both your parents are in that particularly booming industry?”

The tiger demi watched as he counted the seconds. He counted time a lot. Whether it was until he was found, or heard, he liked to time it. He counted how long it took his message to travel thousands of miles up, ping, and then come back down to her phone a mere dozen feet away. He smiled and turned from the window as she opened the door, and gazed at every movement as she approached. “Nice to meet you, I’m Nova, the star?” He blinked, thinking that might just actually be a pretty good stage-name... they might not want to use their full real names depending on what they filmed. “So Nico, how do you know Fiona? And... do you like The Matrix?” he asked, looking over her attire. Given she was here for movie making, he assumed, it was a tenable question to ask about a movie, completely serious!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:43 am

Fran gave a snort of amusement. "And where exactly would that place be?" She teased her sister, as she got protective of Fran over Gabe.

"Oh, right, that tiger cafe, right?" Gabe questioned as Flame introduced her. "Yeah, I remember... damn, not been there for quite a while now" He remarked, before smirking as Flame introduced Fran. "Oh I'm sure we can get along juuust fine" Gabe said with a grin. "But you can go ahead and put me wherever you like, whatever's best for you, babe" Gabe said with a smirk. "And the phone? It's kind of a... project, sort of thing, had to get some of the parts and put them together myself... and yeah, my folks are pretty big on the software industry, got their own tech company as well...They've been focusing on programs and some hardware that Dwindled can use easily" Gabe explained.

"Oh, I usually stop by for a coffee before work, I'm a bouncer at a club not far from the place she works. We kinda like the same music so we hit it off pretty easily" Nico told Nova, before she proceeded to reach up to her neck, and started unzipping her leather jumpsuit, revealing... well, actually revealing a purple t-shirt with some band on the front, the name easily read thanks to Nico's bust stretching out the design. She slipped her arms out of the sleeves of the jumpsuit. "As for the Matrix, I preferred the second one over the first... You know that highway scene? That's just incredible... I couldn't believe they built a whole circle of road just for it, until I saw it in the special features" She told him, before pushing the jumpsuit down from her waist and pulling her legs out, showing that she was wearing black jeans. She was clearly rocking a kind of goth look... an amazonian goth look. "Anyway, is there somewhere I can hang this up?" Nico asked him as she held up her jumpsuit with one hand. She also offered him her palm, in case he didn't want to stay on the window.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:17 pm

Flame purred a little. Even before her Gabe was all confidence. Or so he seemed anyways. Still, she wasn't about to go send him diving anywhere as she held out a hand for him to climb onto, the other delicately picking up the phone. "That's impressive. I bet Dwindled will make pretty good micro machinists if nothing ever gets done about this," she said, lifting him up, and making sure there was enough room for him with Fran in her pocket, which did pull her shirt down slightly with the two of them. "Alright, strap yourselves in, it's time for another long walk," she said as she stood up to her full height, chest pushed out to keep them more or less pinned in the pocket, like a seatbelt, as she headed out with Gabe in tow, an eye on the pair in her pocket, making sure Fran was staying comfortable.

Nova looked on as Nico started to zip down her jumpsuit, a bit of alarm making his tail flick up, but she was nicely dressed underneath... and that jumpsuit had been compressing her hugeness in other areas, as he noted for a little longer than necessary the band name on her shirt. "I think it was a pretty good series overall. Definitely hit its stride with the second one," Nova agreed, remembering that scene she mentioned well, as he breathed out that the whole jumpsuit was coming off. "Ah, yeah, have you been here before? I figured I would have remembered, but maybe you had sometime when I was away somewhere... ah anyways, Fiona's room is this way," he would say as he stepped onto her palm and directed her up to Fiona's room. Plenty of hangers there for sure, Fiona was never without something to wear for any occasion.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:48 pm

"Yeah, engineering wasn't really my forte before all of this, but I'm learning" Gabe told Flame as he stepped onto her hand. "I like to think of every day like this as a challenge, not a curse, and I don't a bit of a challenge" Gabe said, smirking. He was soon slotted in beside Fran in Flame's shirt pocket. "Heya, how you doin'?" Gabe greeted with a smile.

"Hi..." Fran said, meekly, blushing a little. She was always shy around new people, but she had a smile on her face. If he spoke to her, she wasn't going to blow him off.

"Heh, I think I'm already jealous of you, Fran, if this is how you get carried about" Gabe said with a grin, leaning back against the wall which was Flame's breast. "Nice, comfy, snug..."

"Yeah, it is pretty cool..." Fran replied, smiling lightly.

x

"I've stopped by before, but I haven't actually been inside, this is my first time" Nico told Nova. "Apparently you were always either out or in your room whenever I stopped by" She added, before followed his directions to the stairs, heading up and to Fiona's room. She paused, sniffing slightly and wrinkling her nose, before smirking, as if she'd noticed something and worked out what it was. Following Nova's direction, she grabbed a hangar from Fiona's wardrobe and headed back downstairs, before looking around and finding a ledge or shelf that was sturdy enough to hang all that amount of leather from, all whilst Nova was in her hand.

"But yeah, sometimes I've dropped her off or something if we're both not working or about to... And there was this one time, she came out to the club I worked at, and got... prreeety drunk" Nico said with a chuckle, as she went back over to the kitchen and set Nova down on the counter, before leaning on said counter as she spoke. "She was in such a state that I had to swallow her and bring her back here inside me... and she would NOT stop squirming, the whole way... It took everything I had to keep concentrated" Nico explained. She looked over at Nova, and grinned. "She talked about you a whole lot... mainly about what she was going to do to your butt, so..." Nico chuckled. Nova might perhaps remember one night, back before he was Dwindled, where he woke up to find a booze-smelling Fiona asleep on his bed beside him. Sounded like that was the same night Nico brought her home!
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:32 pm

Flame purred behind the pair, grinning a little as she heard them talking. She had to admit, the subtle movements they made felt nice against her chest. A comforting little weight pushing and occasionally rubbing over the soft fluffy mound. That purring in return was like a massaged to the two Dwindled as she decided to head to the nearby store. Showing up to someone's house without anything other than yourself (and company) was the worst thing to do! And it happened to be the same neighborhood store that Fiona had headed to!

Nova nodded, it made sense to him. He was often in his room, playing games or playing online with friends. He missed that, most of his friends were online, and he didn't know if they were still around or not. Maybe he'd get back into it again one day. He watched as that wire hanger sagged slightly with the weight of that attire, before they were turning and heading back down, perking up as he listened to the story. He shuddered some. Drunk Fiona had not been fun to haul to her bathroom, and then to her bed. "Well, that explains why she was so sticky," he chuckled, blushing some at the thought, though looking at Nico, he could see it happening. "Heh, guess it felt good then, swallowing my sister? That sorta thing might be on the agenda, for filming purposes even," he said, snickering a little more. "Guess I got lucky she passed out. And now I'm far too small for her to do much like that... hers is the butt that has to watch out now."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:46 am

It didn't take long for Fran's shy demeanour to fade away as she and Gabe began chatting about the dilemas of being a Dwindled, though Gabe seemed to have enjoyed the entire process a whole lot more than most. Gabe told her about the 'micro-engineering' he was working on, and Fran told him about her art and how it allowed her to focus on the little details. Fran was never one to complain about being Dwindled, although Flame might notice that talking to Gabe, hearing from another Dwindled, seemed to help her appreciate her stature even more.

"I suppose you have it even better than me, with all of this... vibrating furniture" Gabe joked, both of them easily feeling the purring of the much larger tiger who carried them. Fran let herself chuckle at that. "Yeah... Flame doesn't let me stay uncomfortable for very long" She told him.

There was a bit of a line inside the local store, although for a good reason; There was a sign on the door that read "PLEASE BE PATIENT; CASHIER IS DWINDLED" and there was a bit of smaller writing beneath it that read "CCTV is operational. Harassment of Dwindled employees will NOT be tolerated" Inside the store, Flame would see Fiona somewhere in the line, carrying a crate of bottled beer under each arm, like the badass tiger demi she was, or thought she was, anyway.

x

Nico smirked. "She did taste pretty good, maybe friends taste better than randoms" She said with a chuckle. "I definetly wouldn't turn down the opportunity to do it again, I'll say that much" Nico told Nova with a grin. "And she doesn't have to worry about that in particular from me, I'm all female, top to bottom" She told him, before a mischevious smirk crossed her face... Nova recognized that smirk. It may have been a different face, but it was the smirk that told him that he was very suddenly about to be the center of attention, so to speak.

"I'll show you, if you'd like? If... you let me taste you too" Nico offered him with a smirk. How did he get into these situations?!
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:59 pm

Flame's purring was a constant thrum. Seemed she was in a cheery mood. It was the kind that made you want to skip! But she had to hold back or she might send her riders flying! It was what she thought at first as she walked into the store, and noticed the line, tilting her head. "Huh, that's kind of them," she murmured, though she also didn't really like the idea that the sign made it sound like Dwindled was some sort of disability. No one could deny it made a job harder, or impossible, but there should be a better way to say it... She sighed out a little, then perked up, spotting a fellow set of tiger stripes in line, and purred, walking right up to her, pretending she hadn't noticed, until she dropped the act and suddenly launched a hug at her... her pocket passengers tossed hard towards Fiona by the boing of her chest! "Long time no see!" Flame mewed and purred as she squeezed her friend tight!

"Huh, you've eaten her and randoms then? Is that part of the bouncer job? Making people become bouncy?" he chuckled, but then noticed that look, that glinting in her eyes, the shifting of her weight as she gazed down at him, making him gulp. He could almost read the thoughts going across her mind in her smirk and the way she moved a little closer. But after his recent "trip" he was slightly more confident now himself! "Sure, Fiona shouldn't be back for a little while longer. We might be doing this on film anyways, show me what you can do~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:11 pm

Fiona had been entirely unaware of Flame entering the store until she saw the anthro-tiger strutting towards her from out of nowhere. The tiger-demi's face lit up with joy, and had the exact same idea that Flame did, though had a little bit of baggage to set down first. "Flamey!" She half-exclaimed, and half-squeaked in excitement, lowering her crates of beer to the floor before standing back up and having her friend right beside her, pressed into a tight hug which Fiona eagerly returned, curling her arms around he fur and pressing their bodies together, their pairs of bountiful breasts, Flame's more so than Fiona's, smooshed together... along with the little occupants who'd been riding beside Flame's! "God, it's been so long! How are you?! How's your sister? Where's your sister?" Fiona asked giddily.

"Heh, drunks and troublemakers are a stable diet of mine, you might say" Nico told him. "They usually calm down or fall asleep after a while, and I'll let them out after that... or the next morning, maybe" She said with a smirk. She smiled down at him when he agreed to her offer. "Somebody who likes to assess his prospective talents, huh? I can respect that" She told him, before she leaned over, arching her neck and bringing her face suddenly flying towards him, almost on a collision course! Mercifully, perhaps, she stopped just short, and instead stick out her tongue towards him, going for his legs at first, before dragging her tongue all the way up his body. It may have been clothed, but that didn't bother her... she wasn't entirely unfamiliar with it's particular taste, though she wondered what his personal flavour was like.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:20 pm

Flame purrred loudly, squeezing Fiona tight! It had felt like ages since they had seen each other! It was all the more reason why she was so excited to meet up, and on top of that, Fiona sounded like she had some fun ideas in her free time! "Mmm I'm doing just great! Fran is too, she's," Flame purred, looking down, then did a double take, as her pocket was empty! She looked about for a moment, then perked up, giggling, seeing two pairs of legs sticking out of Fiona's cleavage! "Well, looks like Fran and Gabe missed you too~" she purred, tail flicking about, creating a little bit more space for them in line.

"Huh... so Dwindled don't really get gurgled up because... we're kinda compact or something, but what about normal sized people? Maybe they're just too big to handle, at least overnight?" he murmured letting out a mew as she dove towards him, and got lifted up slightly off his feet, dragged b her tongue as she slathered up his front before he fell off onto his rump. He shuddered and blushed, gazing up at her. She might have less sensitivity to the flavor as she regularly ate others, but once more his sweet flavor would blast onto a feline tongue, and his sweetness was undulled by any sort of alcohol. Unless she'd nommed other Dwindled, probably the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:46 am

Fiona giggled as she felt Flame's purr through their chest, unable to help but respond with a purr of her own, their busts in that moment likely buzzing from the vibration before they had separated. When Flame fell quiet, she asked "What's wrong? You haven't lost her already, have you?" in concern, before blinking as Flame started to giggle and followed her gaze down to her own cleavage, giving a little gasp of surprise. "Fran! Gabe! Naughty! You should wait 'till we're back home before doing stuff like that" Fiona told the Dwindled pair with a chuckle, before digging them out with her finger and holding them on her hand, giving them both a kiss in turn. She shuddered and giggled as their sweet, shocking flavour went through her.

"Well, you didn't HAVE to dig us out, you know" Gabe said with a snicker. "It's nice to see you too, Fifi" Gabe greeted.

"Yeah, Hi, you look well, hope your brother's okay, too?" Fran questioned after adjusting her red hair from all the shaking about.

"Oh yeah, he's fine, I'm sure he's looking forward to this as much as I am... he really hasn't seen anyone since he got Dwindled, and I'm sure seeing you guys will be good for him" Fiona remarked.

"Well, I'm sure seeing all these boobs will be good for anyone... it's certainly good for me" Gabe said with a snicker. Fiona snorted in amusement. "Well, you'll just have to wait a little longer, won't you Gabe? Let's put you somewhere where you won't get distracted so much" Fiona told him, before reaching around Flame and stuffing him into her back-pocket, tightly fixing him between Flame's pocket, and her ass.

Fiona set Fran down on one of the beer crates, before handing it over to Flame. "Here, let's share this load and we'll get done quicker" She told the tiger with a smile, before lifting up the other crate.

x

A shudder rippled across Nico's body as the sweetness assaulted her senses with such unexpected strength that she had to clamp her legs together for a moment. "Oh wow, I'd heard Dwindled had this unique taste, but I've never actually tried one until now... maybe I should eat more of you guys" She said with a snicker down at him before smiling. "Hah... well, okay, there's your end of the deal, so now here's mine... To show you how womanly I am" Nico said, grinning, before she unbuttoned her black jeans, hooking her fingers into the waistline of both them, and whatever panties she had on, and pulled them open, giving Nova a view of a dark, shadowed crevice far below him. "Go ahead, dive right in... I'm sure you'll want to be thorough with your... assessment" Nico told him with a grin, waiting for him to drop down into her panties, where he'd surely end up right up against her pussy. If he was hesitating, however, then after a moment, Nico's free hand would sneak behind Nova, and she used her finger to nudge him closer and closer to the edge of the counter until he dropped down into her pants.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:09 pm

Flame giggled again at the sight as Fiona adjusted to pull the pair of them out. Her ears rose, and she stuck out her butt as Fiona reached back, smirking as he was stuffed into her back pocket, and then squished between the fabric and her cheek as she stuck her hip out, purring as she started to move a little, feeling his slight form pushing against her cheek. "Just remind me he's in there before I sit down... Or don't! Dwindled are pretty durable," she giggled, purring as she picked up the crate, and held the top level with her chest so Fran could slip back into her shirt pocket. "Heh sure, I'll pay for both of them too. Least I can do!" she rumbled, wiggling her hips a little more, quite enjoying this meetup already!

Nova gauged her reaction, curious if someone who often ate people would behave any differently than Fiona... He didn't really know if Fiona ate people much, but he had the impression that she didn't. "W-Well, we're not hard to come by... or to gulp down, ask Fiona," he chuckled, blushing and then falling silent as she loosened her pants and pulled them away from her waist. His view of her belly fur and lower down into those pants made him shudder, and the invitation. "Dive huh..." he stammered out "T-True, I should make sure you... pass inspection," he purred, his tail flicking again, before feeling a finger nudge him a little closer, but he took the last step on his own, crouching, and then jumping into the awaiting darkness!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay