Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Mon May 17, 2021 11:02 am

(Still fine by me :))

"Oh, are you going to give me a big, full belly?" Marlowe purred towards Big T. "Mmm, a big belly full of bull cum? A big belly that'll I'll probably be stuck with for a while? A big belly that'll I'll have to walk around New Texas with? That anyone, that everyone can see?" Marlowe encouraged, the adoration of the idea written across his face, a big wide smile and practically with stars in his eyes. He breathed in and hummed with delight as he felt Big T nuzzling against his neck, the human using his hands to feel the bull's body, tracing his muscles with his fingers.

Things would develop from there, of course, and the now naked Marlowe stared up at the mighty frame of the New Texas governor. His cock was pointing straight to the sky, as well as the looming, or rather, impending cock that shadowed his own. Marlowe couldn't help himself, biting his lip as he put his hands on Big T's cock. "Just give me a moment, I need to... oh, fuck puns, I just want to handle this massive cock for a moment" Marlowe said with a smirk, as he pulled Big T's cock low enough to rub his own against it, giving it a good frotting for a moment, as well as teasing the slit with a finger. He looked up at Big T with a smirk. "Alright... Now I'm ready. Do it" Marlowe said with a grin. "I want this cock in my ass"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu May 20, 2021 1:29 am

Big T had to suppress some pretty loud moans as he felt Marlowe man handling his cock, the attention definitely making the bull even hornier. After a moment, and listening to Marlowe telling him to put it in, the bull just smiled. "All right Mr. Steele. I want you to tell me if you don't think you can take it, but it shouldn't be that big of a deal for a go getting adventurer like yourself." With a smirk and a reposition, Big T finally began to penetrate Marlowe. The human would be able to feel every inch of Big T's cock as it pushed into him, bulging out his stomach. Meanwhile, Juno bega to enter as well, and while not as skilled as Big T, began to enter the bull as well, moaning at how even with how little he must bottom, Big T was still pleasantly roomy enough for Juuno to fit comfortably while not being too loose. Big T could only smirk as he and Juno began to thrust together, pushing ever deeper into Marlowe and Juno pushing ever deeper into him.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu May 20, 2021 8:21 am

Marlowe could feel the thick, lengthy cock in his grasp both throbbing and twitching, almost hearing the strain of it's stretching skin as well as the sloshing at it's base. Marlowe smirked up at Big T. "I assure you, I can take it... I might seem nice and tight and snug, Big T, but take it from Juno, I can stretch a whole lot" Marlowe assured him.

At first, by sight it seemed like an impossible fit, that nearly fist-sized head trying to squeeze into that fine pucker, but one press against it and Big T would find himself sinking in easily, albeit with all of Marlowe's insides practically hugging the head and shaft as it squeezed deeper. Marlowe's mouth and eyes went wide from the stretching sensation, no noise leaving him for a moment until the widest part of the head had passed and it was smooth from then on. His own cock throbbed and leaked a bit of pre-cum, which trickled down his shaft, down his balls and onto Big T's own cock burying itself in his behind. Marlowe put his hands on his abdomen, gasping a little before moaning as he could feel, and even see, that magnificent shaft creating a thick, ascending bulge in his body. He stroked at it with his fingers and rubbed it with his palms, all whilst groaning and humming with delight.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue May 25, 2021 3:45 am

As Big T pushed into Marlowe, slowly but surely, he let out a deep, low moan and hum of delight, rubbing the bulge in the human's abdomen as well. As Big T entered Marlowe, Juno also made his move, starting to push into Big T's own ass, drawing yet another deep hum of delight from the bull. Juno was nowhere near as big as Big T was, but his cock was still a good size, and the bull's ass was more than willing to accept the half ausar as he pushed in. Once both Big T and Juno bottomed out in their partners, Big T smirked and took a breath. "All right boys... Let's get goin'..." Juno nodded here, and both he and Big T started to move, slowly at first, but building up speed, and soon enough, the trio had built up a very brisk pace, but Big T was the one setting the pace, with him thrusting into Marlowe and basically riding Juno at the same time in a very fierce back and forth.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue May 25, 2021 8:22 am

Snug yet comfortable was the wrap of Marlowe's insides around Big T's invading battering ram of a cock, the shape so clearly defined even with the Marlowe's skin between it and the outside. Hips finally met hips after a while, with the head of Big T's cock almost bulging out near Marlowe's chest, whilst the human's own cock, big for normal humans but paling in comparison to the massive donger forced into him, throbbed and oozed pre-cum. One hand grasped the sky-pointing dick whilst the other felt the buried behemoth inside of him. It only took the first slow motion of in-and-out to draw out a moan, long, lewd and loud, from Marlowe. He was no stranger to taking oversized things up his butt, but it didn't mean the sensation against his prostate and sensitive insides was any less powerful.

The rhythm would build, along with Marlowe's moans, which would eventually just turn into full-on screams of enjoyment and thrill. Cries of 'Yes!" and "Fuck!" were interlaced with unintelligible noises, along with encouraging pleading. "Pump me big and full, Big T..." He groaned.

Marlowe came first, how the hell could he not? With a shaft closer in size to his own leg than his dick ramming in and out of him, he couldn't help but let his load out from the overwhelming sensation, spraying ropes up against Big T's abdomen and chest, maybe even one string dousing his face, whilst the rest rained down upon himself, coating his skin white whilst his body continued to be shaken by the rutting he was given.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:13 am

Single thrusts turned into multiple. Seconds turned to minutes. Big T was totally lost in the sensation of his shaft rubbing against essentially the entirety of Marlowe's insides, each thrust sending volts of pleasure up his shaft and through his body. Coupled with this was the feeling his own insides being invaded by Juno's shaft, the half Ausar just as lost in pleasure as the human. Big T was expertly working them both, moaning and cursing in pleasure almost as often as Marlowe was. After what felt like an eternity, Big T heard Marlowe asking him to pump him up, and it made him smirk wide. "As you wish Mr. Steele... It's about time I gave you some proper New Texas hospitality..."

Feeling Marlowe's body tense up and spasm around his cock in his climax was the final step for Big T, and with one more firm thrust and a cry of pleasure, the bull climaxed. And to say that Marlowe would be pumped nice and full was a massive understatement. Big T's climax was like a tidal wave, equal in volume to Juno's climax AFTER Milo had stuffed him silly. Marlowe would feel his own stomach expanding rapidly again, becoming larger than last time when Juno pumped him up.

As Big T was cumming, he also basically sucked Juno's own shaft all the way in, even the knot, and his body basically started milking the half Ausar. Juno was already close enough to climax, but the sensation of being basically milked was too much for the half Ausar, and he came as well, flooding Big T's own insides with cum and making his belly bloat out a little bit as well, though nowhere near how round Marlowe was getting. By the time Marlowe would finally feel Big T's climax calm down, his belly was easily twice as large as when Juno first pumped him full.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:13 pm

That final plunge from Big T, the moment where he stuffed the entirety of that stallion-like rod as deep as either of their bodies would allow, that moment elicited the loudest moan from Marlowe yet, that deep filling sensation even rivalling his own orgasm. He had only seconds to bring his hands to his stomach and feel the shaft inside of him, before he felt the rush of liquids like a fire-hydrant had exploded. He looked down and watched his stomach swell, and swell, and swell. His hands grew further apart from each other as girth, width and height all surged upwards. His belly stretched to where it had been just days ago, thanks to Juno, but then just kept growing, and growing... The more it grew, the less of Big T and Juno he could see, their forms disappearing behind a layer of flesh, and a thick reservoir of bull cum.

If Juno had left him looking like he'd been overburdened with twins, Big T had left Marlowe looking like he'd stuffed with the beginnings of a small herd. The belly dominated him, and sloshed loudly from it's contents.

"Ohhh... Big T..." Marlowe breathed. "...so big, so much... hospitality..." He groaned, before starting to chuckle to himself. "...I love it..." He murred.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:08 pm

(Yo, just a quick post to say I'll be away this weekend until Monday, in case you reply and I don't)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:54 am

(No worries, sorry I've been slowing down so much with replying.)

Even with the bull's impressive height, he couldn't really see Marlowe's face past the swollen orb of a belly the human now had. And as he let his own flood of an orgasm swell Marlowe up wonderfully, he felt his own stomach swelling with Juno's own load. However, even with Juno's oversized and overstuffed nuts, he could do little more than give the bull a small pot belly, even with him basically milking Juno dry.

"I'm glad...you enjoyed it... You boys okay...?" Big T smirked as he put a hand down to rub Marlowe's swollen, sloshy belly, and he slowly started to pull himself out of the human's rump. Juno didn't take very long to pull out of Big T, even with how deeply Big T sucked in his shaft, knot and all. He crawled around to Marlowe's side and collapsed next to the human, looking stupidly drained and yet very satisfied.

"I'm fine...but you milked me so hard...that I thought...you were going to suck me up your ass along with my shaft..."

Hearing this made Big T chuckle and pat Marlowe's belly. "Well, even if I did that, I have some genetic augmentations that let me safely hold people in my body, be it my stomach or sac, so you'd be totally fine..." Big T smirked at saying this, and then crawled to the other side of Marlowe, smirking as he kept rubbing the human's belly, with Juno rubbing it as well. "With that said, you boys fancy trying out my 'private suites...?'"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:30 pm

Without a knot plugging his behind, a thick stream of cum dripped out of Marlowe's asshole once Big T pulled himself free, though thanks to his highly-personalized body mods, the leak didn't last for very long, his stretched behind shrinking and tightening back to size with surprising speed, leaving his cum-inflated stomach barely any smaller than before. He lay there on his back on the bed, eyes closed and yet a gleeful smile on his face whilst he rubbed his overstuffed belly. The smiles only got wider and accompanied an appreciative humming when he felt the hands of both other men against the great orb.

"Well..." Marlowe began, before letting out a belch, so cum-stuffed it was ridiculous, in fact it seemed downright impossible for a normal, natural human. "Heh, excuse me... anyway... I don't think I'll be moving anywhere at much speed whilst lugging all this about" Marlowe said with a chuckle, patting his belly. "...Stars, I feel like this'll take weeks to go down..." He said, before chuckling eagerly again. "Mmm... thank you for this, Big T, and I'm sure we'd both appreciate a stay in your 'private suites'... especially Mr. Valeris, it seems you've worn him out quite a bit... Stars, I wonder what he'd look like if we'd swapped places" Marlowe said, before chuckling again and sighing happily.

(No worries)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:55 pm

"I think I would look as large as you but also a bit more even... Remember, 'Nuki Nuts...'" Juno blushed at the thought, and this earned him a pat on the rump from Big T, who upon getting the okay from Marlowe, moved onto the human's neck, not in an aroused or pleasured way, but a very affectionate way. "Well I hope you enjoy your stay Mr. Steele... Now how do you wanna enter your room for the night...? Head first or feet first...? I think I can take you both at once, but I have a special place in mind for Mr. Valeris..." Big T smirked here, his shaft throbbing a bit again on him saying this. Juno knew what he was saying, and this drew a blush from the half Ausar. "I think I know where you mean Big T, but are you sure...? I might be coming out a bit more full than when I go in..." Big T smirked and pulled Juno closer as well, holding the two smaller males close. "That's what I'm counting on Mr. Valeris..." This made Juno's blush deepen more, but as always, he waited for Marlowe to make the choice before going further.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:36 pm

Marlowe gave a snort at Juno's response to his ponderings. "That's what I meant, Juno... I'm always imagining how big and fat your balls can get" He told his companion with a chuckle, before humming in delight as he felt Big T's lips and breath against his neck, chuckling again at Big T's offer. "Well, if you're going try us both at once, then I don't want to miss the show, do I? So I guess it'll be feet-first for me, Big T" Marlowe told him with a smirk. He looked over at Juno again and could only smile at the half-Ausar's meekness. Using what leverage he could, he tilted so that he could reach his arms out to Juno, and pull him closer to himself, probably making the pair drape over Big T's body.

He didn't say anything at first, he just pulled Juno into a kiss. Warm, strong and enduring, Marlowe held that smooch for some time, really pouring his affection out to their pressed lips before eventually releasing slowly. "I'll never not want to see you get bigger, Juno" Marlowe assured him before snickering. "What can I say, I'm a sucker for size... as long as they don't bother you, go as big as you like" Marlowe said, grinning. "Stars only know I'd do the same"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:16 pm

"Well, It's just really inconvenient to move around if they're too big, but I'm sure that I can come up with something to mitigate that..." Juno murred happily as Marlowe kissed him, enjoying the affection that his Captain was giving him. Big T smirked as he watched the two make out, and once they were done, the bull got an idea. "Well, I'll be more than happy to give you a show Mr. Steele, but if you want a bit more of a show, perhaps you'd be fine with being an observer first... Juno, do you mind giving a bull a hand...?" Juno wondered what Big T meant, but then he saw the bull backing up a bit so that his once again erect shaft was at the half-Ausar's feet.

"I don't mind... Well Captain, I hope you enjoy the show that our host is going to give us... I will say that this is the first time that I've gone into someone this way before..." Juno smirked before nodding to Big T, who gently but firmly pressed his shaft head against Juno's toes. The cock head was extremely warm, and it seemed to just press into his toes, but after a moment Juno would feel a tight warmth envelop his toes, creeping up his feet. Big T's shaft was growing around his feet, engulfing them by the shaft head. "Oh jeez, this is really warm... Like, way warmer than I'm used to..." Big T smirked, and with a grunt he focused on letting his shaft grow more, engulfing Juno's feet entirely and starting to creep up his legs. "Just wait until you're all the way inside..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:52 am

"Hmm, oh, that? Don't worry about that problem, Juno... I know where to get some gear that'll take the weight off. Trust me, you won't even realize how big they are with it on" Marlowe assured him with a chuckle. "It's the same kind of gear I use for my stomach when I'm bloated up with something, or someone" Marlowe said, smirking, before he was finally reminded of the presence of, and distracted by, Big T, watching as the big bull was lining up his shaft with Juno's body.

"Ooof, hang on" Marlowe panted, before settling on his side and turning his body sideways so he was across the bed, but now with his enormously swollen gut no longer obscuring his view. "Okay, proceed for me" He said with a grin, watching with eagerness as Juno's feet began to sink into the thickening, growing cock that Big T wielded.

Marlowe grinned. "Heh, you know, Juno... with your feet trapped and with no way to escape, I could do anything I wanted to you right now... like make you blow me, or sit on your face, or start working your shaft... unfortunately, I'm a little weighed down" Marlowe said with a snicker, but still stroked a finger along Juno's chest. "But maybe next time... if it isn't me taking a dive into a stud's balls instead" Marlowe said with a chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:15 am

Big T did wait for Marlowe to adjust himself before he began to devour Juno with his shaft, the pulsing cock of the bull creeping up Juno's legs, drawing a very tiny whimper and murr from the half Ausar. "Holy fuck this is hot... And I could imagine you making me suck you off before I'm sucked down the shaft would be incredibly hot..." For all his confidence and sexual comfort, Juno was actually fairly submissive, and being put in positions like the one he was in now was a major turn on. The amount of visible arousal on his face only grew as the cock crept up and slurped down his legs, and he could feel Big T holding his hands to his sides as that cock claimed his ass and hips, pinning his arms to his sides. "Mm, I want your head to be the last thing to slip in..." Juno idly wiggled in the grip of the bull's shaft, not to struggle for freedom but just to enjoy the sensation.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:05 am

If Marlowe wasn't so weighed down with bull cum, then the sight of Big T's cock growing and reaching ever closer whilst consuming Juno from bottom to top would have been more than enough to spur on his arousal and make his cock hard again, easily capable of just sliding it into the moaning half-Ausar's mouth and throat. As he was however, only his hands and lips were available to use, his cock instead beginning to press against the underside of his sloshy belly.

"Heh, even that plush booty is no match for a big, hard bull cock" Marlowe said with a chuckle as more and more of Juno steadily sunk into the ravenous slit of Big T's cockhead. Getting close enough now, Marlowe reached over and gave the cockhead itself a gentle stroke. "Oooh, it feels so hot and so strong, mm, I think you're a lucky boy, getting to be eaten by this perfect giant fucking boner" Marlowe said, snickering to himself before his hand wandered back up along Juno's chest. He arched his neck, so that he could delicately kiss Juno's shoulder, and his neck, and nibble at his ears, kiss his cheek, and kiss the edges of his lips. "I love how you look as cock food" Marlowe whispered before slowly grinning.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:32 am

Juno moaned as he felt Marlowe kissing his shoulder and neck, drawing a slight whimper from the half Ausar when he nibbled on his ears, though in a pleasured way. If Marlowe hadn't known before, he found one button to push that would make the half Ausar melt every time. "I can't wait to see how you look as cock food too..." Juno smirked here, though his smirk wouldn't be visible for much longer. Big T's cock was creeping up Juno's torso, and it wouldn't be long before that large cock was around his neck.

Big T smirked, and he gently ruffled Juno's hair while he still could. "Well Mr. Valeris, I have a good idea of who you can look into meeting tomorrow, but for tonight, enjoy your stay in me..." After a bit more movement, Juno's face sank into Big T's cock slit, and the bulge that was already starting to fill out the bull's testicles moved the rest of the way down to the base of Big T's cock and filling out his balls, making them ridiculously large and bulgy with Juno's form. "God there's nothing hotter than someone in your balls... I also have a sinking suspicion that after a night in there, Juno's going to need some time to work off some cum too..." Big T moved closer to Marlowe here, letting the human get in reach to feel the bull's sac, which shifted and sloshed as Juno got comfortable in the cum filled chamber.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:10 am

Marlowe made sure to steal one last kiss from Juno's lips before they were swallowed away from him, and he was left with just the tip of Big T's shaft pointed at him. With a smirk, he gave that big cock a kiss of it's own, before leaning away in case it also tried to claim him as a meal. He watched as the human-shaped bulge sunk further and further down the shaft before reaching it's base and then dropping down, swelling out Big T's already impressive cum-factories to a much more exaggerated size. "I'm jealous" Marlowe admitted with a snicker. "Not just of Juno, but of yourself, being able to get your balls filled like that, I haven't ever done it... My stomach's modded, obviously, but I'm pretty much all vanila, factory-model down here" Marlowe remarked, stroking his cock.

The human grinned as Big T, without really showing any effort, hefted his balls over to where Marlowe was relaxed. He reached his hands out to not only feel up Big T's balls, but also rub and grope at Juno inside of it, pressing through and scratching his ears, even bringing his face right against the bull testicles and pressing through to kiss Juno, or rather kiss those balls where the bulge of Juno's head was. "Well, I'm sure we can figure out some way to relive whatever pressure he's feeling in the morning" Marlowe said with a snicker.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:43 am

"Well I'm sure you will be able to do so in the future. The thing about New Texan cum is that it tends to have some smaller effects if you drink it. Usually it just helps build muscle mass since our cum is so protein rich, but it can also improve cum production. But even with how cream filled you are right now it's gonna take more than just this to have any lasting changes." Big T smirked and sighed deeply as Marlowe felt all over his balls, and he could hear murring coming from within the warm orbs as well, Juno murring happily from Marlowe's attention, the sloshing more than occasionally splashing him in the face with the bull's cum and making him drink a bit of it.

After a bit, Big T moved so that he was facing Marlowe, a smile on his face. "Well Mr. Steele, I think it's just about time to tuck you into your room as well. I hope you enjoy your stay." With one more smirk, Big T leaned in and gave Marlowe a deep kiss before the bull began to move down towards Marlowe's feet, vanishing behind the human's massive orb of a belly. The next sensation that Marlowe would receive would be a very warm feeling surrounding his feet, slowly creeping up his legs. Big T was starting to swallow him, the bull's tongue roaming over every inch of Marlowe's skin as he moved up.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:58 pm

"Heh, so you're saying that a good fucking from you regularly would bulk me and my balls up? Well, that's the best alternative to exercise I've ever heard" Marlowe replied with a snicker. "But I think there's more than enough muscle right here for all of us, big boy" Marlowe added with a grin, tracing his fingers along Big T's thigh, admiring their thickness.

He smiled into Big T's face once the pair were face to face, smile only getting wider when T. spoke of his sleeping arrangement for the night. He returned the kiss with just as much depth as the bull, almost wanting to wrap his arms around his neck and hold it for longer, but instead allowed Big T to carry on with his plan, watching the bull disappear past his belly, obscured by the bull's own work of art. Even as he propped himself up on his elbows, Marlowe could only see the top of Big T's head, but felt the warmth and wetness of his throat tingling and tickling at his feet. He could see the tuft of T's hair getting gradually closer, all whilst feeling that hot maw and wandering tongue sneak closer and closer, taking in his legs as he went. Marlowe giggled from the touches, his hands on his belly, trying but ultimately failing to push down enough for a slightly better view.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay