Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

Postby jdvore » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:34 pm

Dayan was caught off guard with Milo's speed, but with how cool and soft his body was, it was mitigating a lot of the discomfort that would normally happen, but his body was still releasing the same amount of pleasure. "F-fuck...this is intense..." As they fucked Dayan brought a hand down to feel his stomach, which bulged a little bit with each thrust Milo did. This went on for a good fifteen minutes before the bull would begin to shudder, his cock starting to drip with pre. "I'm...not gonna last...much longer..." Even with the heat Dayan was putting out, it wasn't overwhelming due to how cool Milo's body was, so he was fully aware of every bit of pleasure as it built up, whereas with a normal partner the heat of their love making would make his senses a bit blurry.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:06 am

"Unff... you're... getting so... warm..." Milo grunted as his hips kept loudly slapping against Dayan's, the galotian's speed remaining consistent if nothing else, a thorough fucking which seemed like it wouldn't ever slow down. With Dayan clearly approaching his peak, Milo released his arms around the bull, if but for a moment, just so he could try and turn the buff bubbly-butted bull over onto his back, turning him around whilst still keeping his cock firmly plunged into that ass.

He leaned over and kissed Dayan firmly, almost aggressively, as if he was losing himself to Dayan's own mounting climax. "Where do you... mmmnnn... want to cum, stud?" Milo panted, through the kiss. "...my mouth? my ass... just, all over me? Whatever you want, just give me your fucking cum, I want it so bad" Milo grunted into Dayan's ear, his breath warmer than his body.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:13 am

Dayan was starting to lose himself to pleasure, but he could still hold on enough to recognize Milo's words, and he held the Galotian close without squishing his body, his body shuddering as he drew closer and closer to climax. "It's...my job as...the crew's cook...to keep the crew...fed... So...if you can reach...how about...you get yourself...a meal..." Dayan was asking Milo to suck him dry, and with how thoroughly the Galotian had fucked the bull, he would have quite the meal waiting for him.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:37 pm

Milo didn't need a single second of further convincing or persuading as he immediately bent over, grabbing Dayan's cock and pointing it towards his face. Being a galotian meant unparalleled flexibility and stretchiness, so the ship's custodian had no troubles taking Dayan's hefty member into his mouth whilst he continued to buck his hips against the bulls. He could have swallowed deeper, but he chose to simply suck on the bulbous cockhead within his mouth, eager for the taste, hungry for Dayan's pleasure. Of course, as soon as he'd get a mouthful of that cream, Milo was going to immediately cum himself, the sensation of feeding greater than any sexual act that could be subjected to him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:35 pm

Dayan had a habit of trying to get his top to climax first whenever he was on the bottom, but the fact that Milo was both fucking him senseless and teasing the tip of his achingly sensitive cock meant that the bull couldn't hold on forever, and after only a few more moments of the Galotian's attentions, Dayan let out a bellow of pleasure, the proverbial dam breaking as he climaxed. Being from New Texas, the bull's cum was thick, and his normal cum production volume was equal to Juno when his 'Nuki Nuts had done work on him. Milo was going to get quite the meal out of the bull, likely more than he was expecting.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:23 am

Both the torrent of cum and his own subsequent orgasm caught Milo off guard, as just the taste of Dayan's cum alone was enough to send him into throws of bliss, cumming his own load, a decent size but meager in comparison to the bull. The grip of his lips slacked briefly, and so Dayan's cum squirted out over his face for a moment as Milo just couldn't hang on. He'd swallowed a good chunk, more than half of Dayan's load, but the rest of it ended up coating him, he just couldn't handle how much Dayan was giving him, overloaded with pleasure, just from giving another guy a blowjob.

He was quiet, besides gargling incoherently with the goofiest, clumsiest smirk on his cream covered face, collapsing atop the bull as if he were a defeated conquest.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:35 pm

It would be a few minutes before Dayan would start to recover from his orgasm. As he started to regain his awareness, he could feel Milo on top of him, his cool slime and the bull's cum. Milo had managed to get some of the cum into him as evidenced by the belly he now sported, but the rest of it had coated the two of them. "Fuck, it's a good thing the bedding is cum proof..." Looking down at Milo, Dayan gently ran a hand up and down Milo's back. "You okay Milo...? I did make more than you seemed to be expecting..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:05 am

(Yet again, sorry for my delay. Rough week but over it now)

"...it's 'kay... I'll slurp it up..." Milo mumbled as he lay against Dayan, still somewhat dazed, eyes practically filled with turning stars. "...Your cum is like, super thick-tasting... I don't know where I'm gonna put all this..." Milo murmured. "...Might have to make myself super-ripped or something, or maybe a way larger dick..." He said, his eyes starting to settle before he began to push himself up. The cum that had coated his body, he started absorbing through his skin, and it could be seen flowing through his body to his belly. He reached his hands over and did the same with any puddles, pools and specks he could find, leaving the room spotless besides the disturbed bedsheets.

He then turned his attention back to Dayan, and smirked, before taking the bull's cock into his mouth, all the way to the base, and then firmly slurping off all the moistness and cum untill Dayan was dry and clean once again, before releasing his lips from the cock.

"So, uh, compliments to the chef" He said with a snicker.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:59 am

( You're totally fine. )

Dayan was pretty impressed as Milo cleaned up all the cum around them and on them, moaning a tiny bit as his cock was cleaned as well. "I'm glad you enjoyed it... And my cum being super thick is probably just a New Texan thing..." Remembering what Milo said about the amount of cum he had stored up from the bull, it made him gently poke the Galotian's belly. "I like round bellies myself, but now I'm kinda jealous... There's no better feeling than being stuffed so full that your stomach is big and round... Speaking of which, you got room for a bull in there...? I've never been gobbled up by a Galotian before..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:09 pm

"Heh, after the meal you just gave me, I'd make room even if I didn't have any" Milo said with a chuckle. "Let me just..." He murmured, before he seemed to be changing himself, his cum-bloated belly shrinking as his body seemed to grow more solid, and his eyes opened wider, like the fog had just cleared from his eyes and mind. "Phew! That's better, I can focus now... wow, I've never had such a knockout just from feeding before" Milo said with a chuckle, before he turned back to Dayan, and perched on his hands and knees over the bull.

"So you wanna bulge out my belly too? Follow the big load you just blew in me? That's fine... but how should we get you in there? Hmm?" Milo questioned with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:56 pm

Seeing Milo's body change as his belly shrank down was quite interesting for the bull. Even if Milo's shape was the same, he seemed more solid and not as transparent as before. Once the slime was over him and asked his question, it made Dayan think. "I dunno. How about you surprise me? I've never been gobbled up by a Galotian before, and I don't imagine you've ever had a New Texan before."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:37 am

Milo stared down at Dayan, drinking in the bull's semi-toned appearance. He traced a cool finger down and around Dayan's chest thoughtfully, before looking up at the bull's face and smirking.

Milo pushed himself to his feet, standing over Dayan on the bed before turning around and starting to squat. He gave a grunt, and his formerly unremarkable behind began to bloat with size, becoming quite a bubbly, fat-cheeked ass, on par and perhaps even surpassing Dayan's own. "Whenever I can't think of an answer to something, I've got one simple rule to solve the problem" Milo told Dayan.

He then sat on Dayan's face, the bull's head, horns and all, slipping straight between those cheeks and forcing open the slimeboy's butthole.

"Shove it up my butt!" Milo said with a chuckle, and also a moan of pleasure.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:26 am

Dayan started to get aroused again at the site of Milo's ass swelling to match and even slightly surpass his own in sheer terms of size. He was going to open his mouth to say something, but it was in that moment that Milo sat on his face and his head ended up in Milo's ass. Even with his body inside of the slime boy, he found that he could breathe okay and he could somewhat see, though with how much more solid Milo's body had become his vision to the outside world was more blurry than could be expected. "Oh wow, it's like I'm looking at everything through a thick layer of jello..." Dayan's body still put off heat, so Milo would definitely be able to feel as he shoved more and more of the bull up his ass, that heat seeping into more of his being.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:29 pm

"Ooof, you're so huge!" Milo groaned out as he pushed himself down more firmly, squeezing his rim down to Dayan's shoulders. "I don't think... hnnng.... I don't think I've ever had anything... or anyone, so big up my ass before!" He said, a brief fit of giggles leaving his mouth before a long, deep moan as his ass stretched around Dayan's shoulders, taking the broadest part of the bull in, making him sink inside like quicksand... except more jello than sand, really.

"Fuck, you're so hot as well... almost enough to make me all gooey and melty... mmmn, but not quite... good thing I used, mmm, used all that cum to make my body denser, or you'd be making me like a puddle, or something... I don't know... fuck, just... wiggle deeper, please..." Milo whined, unable to keep his thoughts arranged whilst a huge specimen like Dayan was being swallowed through his rear end.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:13 am

Dayan chuckled a bit to himself as he heard Milo's words ending with asking him to wiggle in deeper, and even though he couldn't move very well, he obliged the Galotian and did start to wiggle a bit, trying to push himself further into Milo's ass. Thankfully, it was easy to help that along, and soon Milo's ass claimed Dayan's own bubble butt and once again hard cock.

"Fuck... This is so hot I might end up cumming again..." Dayan had to take a deep breath to keep himself calm as he was gobbled up, the Galotian able to feel the bull's cock throbbing inside of him.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:32 am

"Please do!" was Milo's immediate response, the instinctual lure of delicious cum a brief override of his senses before his attention went back to the massive, solid body being dragged up through his body. He was on his front on the bed at this point, the swell of Dayan's body propping him up a bit as he lay atop him whilst the last of him disappeared into Milo's behind, slurping up his legs. "...You're so big, and so warm... I can feel all of you..." Milo panted. "...I can feel how hard you are, too..." He purred. "...I don't mind if you fill me up some more, big guy"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:17 am

Dayan could feel Milo's body rippling over him and over his shaft as well, and the sensation of that combined with feeling his legs sinking into the Galotian's ass and being fully enveloped by the slime boy made Dayan painfully hard. He couldn't help it. He began to stroke his shaft inside of Milo, and it didn't take much for him to groan deeply and climax again, the bull's refraction rate producing a lot of cum again, but this time there was nowhere for it to go but inside of the Galotian, and it started to pool around the bull faster than Milo's body could absorb it.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:25 pm

Milo's stomach, though cool and stretchy, had actually been firmed and tightened by him reinforcing his body with all that excess cum Dayan had given him earlier. Feeling Dayan let out a fresh new load however, turned that small space occupied by the bull into a quickly-filling fish-bowl, submerging the bull in his own cream. Luckily, this time, this load wasn't blasted against Milo's taste buds, and the Galotian was able to keep more composed than before, albeit still somewhat ecstatic.

Feeling how thick and dense his middle was becoming, Milo relaxed his stomach, letting it swell out from all the cum, giving Dayan a little more breathing room, literally.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:32 am

Dayan had to hold his breath as he was fully submerged in his own load, a bit too exhausted to try and get Milo's attention. Thankfully, he felt the cum recede enough as the Galotian's belly swelled out with the load shot into it and giving a space for Dayan to breathe, and he gasped as his head surfaced from the pool of cum. "Fuck... I've never cum this much before within the same day... You okay Milo...? I kid of turned you into a living fish bowl..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:03 pm

It would have been quite a comical sight for anyone to behold if they entered Dayan's quarters, since the bulge that both Dayan and his loads of cum created in Milo's stomach was as big as Milo himself; Milo was laid atop this great dome like it was a scrunched up water bed from a queen-sized bedset. Although obscured by the darkness and thickness of Milo's skin surface, the vague colours and features of Dayan could still be recognized through all that green if one peered in with enough focus.

"I've never been so full... I didn't think you'd cum so much so soon after cumming so much already" Milo murmured, rubbing the side of his stomach before snickering slightly. "I'll, ah, get to work on absorbing that cum... don't worry, you'll be completely fine... although I think I might need to start thinking about how I should use all this cum..." Milo remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay