Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:19 am

Kelly turned to look at Krowcaw a sly grin on her face "don't be jealous" she shifted turning to wiggle her butt in his direction as she moved to lay atop part of the lamia's tail. The human allowed a small laugh to escape her lips, her head resting against the tail, letting go of Mia's tail, Myu moved over towards them having procured a blanket from her private room.

The Majin gently draped it over Mia, with the blanket partially covering the maid and Kelly's upper body, Myu folded her arms "be sure to get some rest when you lot are done....Don't want you staying awake all night."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:29 pm

"What, have we got something to do tomorrow?" Mia managed to say even as she settled herself down under the warm blanket.

Krowcaw muttered something and tried to envision his promised harem of kobold females. Boobs, however, insisted on following him down into dreamland.

Quiel settled herself in the hall just outside the room, the entrance nicely trapped by her warning threads. Maugh spent her night experimenting with the concept of "decoration"...and not getting very far.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:38 am

"Doesn't matter, I'm letting you stay up late regardless" Myu states folding her arms, her head tilted to the side as she looked down at Mia glancing over towards Krowcaw. She moved to sit down besides the girls and cracked her knuckles "if you stay up late you wake up late and that's not good for anyone's productivity." Her hand reached out to gently pat Kelly's head, her eyes wandering briefly over the maid. "Besides now seems like the perfect time for you lot to drift off to sleep."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:04 pm

Mia murmured something but the blanket and here girls were so nice and warm that she fell asleep in seconds.

The next day, Kelly was likely to be the second to wake. Mia's maid was cooking breakfast for the group...a large fowl that looked like a turkey and eggs...with Myu's assistance. Perhaps the woman had hunted the bird down herself, or Myu had provided it. All the others were dead to the world.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:43 am

Kelly sat up, the young human scrambling around to get dressed properly, she gave a quick look around the room to realise she wasn't in the bed she usually slept in. Then after getting to her feet she made her way over to look at what the maid was cooking and nodded a grin on her face "Looks good" she says moving over to give Myu a small shake to wake her up before moving to wake up Krowcaw.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:43 am

Krowkaw awoke reluctantly, blinking the sleep from his eyes. He yawned and stretched, looking in a better mood than yesterday.

"I suppose I should get back to digging," he said.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:56 am

Kelly shrugged jabbing her thumb in the direction of the maid "she's cooking something so you can see if you can get some of that first." She straightened up looking down at the kobold a small laugh escaped her lips and she stepped back, noticing the Majin didn't seem to be around at that moment and moved back over to the maid. She moved her hand out to gently grope the woman's butt as she cooked.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:16 am

The maid giggled prettily and leaned into the petting a bit. Whatever her sexuality before, she seemed pretty flexible now.

Krowkaw sniffed the air and found that he was hungry.

"I believe I can wait a bit," he conceded.

Mia, meanwhile, remained under the blanket, napping contentedly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:36 am

Kelly grinned enjoying the feel of the woman's flesh, before looking around and moved to sit close to Mia, stealthily stuffing her legs beneath the blanket. The human woman cracked her knuckles and bobbed her head, humming a soft tune to herself. She shifted her legs about, moving to rest her feet against the lamia's chest, they were soft enough to make a good cushion for her after all and she didn't think anything bad could come of it.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:50 am

Mia murmured in her seep and wrapped her arms around Kelly's legs. And licked them in her sleep.

"Where is Myu?" Krowkaw wanted to know.

"I caught another bird-thing," Quiel called as she entered. She was holding a dead and wrapped wild goose.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:14 am

Kelly blinked shifting slightly, she raised the blanket to watch the lamia for a moment and gave out a small laugh. She turned over to look at Quiel flashing her a thumbs up "good job Quiel nice catch2 she eyed the bundle for a moment before turning to Krowcaw "she doesn't need to eat as often as us, so she'd probably gone to inspect the dungeon or something I Dunno." She says before turning her attention back to Mia a look of mild amusement upon her face and she laid back down shifting her legs about in response to the licking.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:21 am

The maid-turned-cook took the goose and tossed it into a pot to boil off the feathers.

"Not much of a dungeon," Krowcaw pointed out. One hallway, maybe there rooms, and a lava tunnel. I did gets a scent of any iron vein, though so..."

He shrugged.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:26 am

Kelly shrugged in response "I don't know what she does when she disappears she doesn't tell." The human says a small laugh escaping her lips and she laid back upon the floor watching the maid cook for a moment. She looked to Krowcaw "I wouldn't worry about it though, it's not like she's up to mischief, at least I don't think she is."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:06 pm

"How did you end up here?" Krowcaw wanted to know as he got up.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:58 am

Kelly blinked blushing a little and she shifted on the floor looking a little uncomfortable as a small sigh escaped her lips. The human flashed a small smile at the Kobold "I hid in the cave and made friends with Myu so she let me stay here.....I guess I mean I'm kind of a runaway slave right now so I can't exactly leave for a while at least until the Storm Wolf clan forgets I exist."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:42 pm

"A slave?" Krowcaw repeated. "For some primitive human tribe. No wonder you weren't afraid of me. What is the Storm Wolf clan?"

Doubtless one of those savage tribes that had more muscles than brains, Krowcaw thought...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:06 pm

Kelly shifted about, looking a little uneasy "well not neccasarily primitive" she states turning her head away from the Kobold, her lips pursed in thought as she contemplated telling the man. She shifted about lightly kicking her leg against the lamia's bosom, the human girl used her hands to prop herself up and a small laugh escaped her lips "there a somewhat large group of beast folk that lived in a forest to the east."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:36 pm

That caught Krowcaw's interest. Perhaps if he mined some good ore the beast men might be available for trade.

"And no doubt abused you terribly," Krowcaw said, his voice seeming to have trouble expressing the sympathy that appeared in his eyes. "My people usually can get along with them...provided they stay above ground and we stayed below. They assume we were easy to bully...and we encourage that belief. They pay less attention that way."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:47 am

Kelly shifted about, she folded her arms "I was only with them for a short time, so they didn't really do....you know what never mind that's not important." The young human gave a gentle laugh puling the blanket up over her a little more a slightly uncomfortable look upon her face.

Myu placed a hand firmly atop Krowcaws head as she materialised behind the Kobold and she gave a gentle smile as she looked down at the man. "Your not causing trouble are you?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:23 am

"Asking about the origins of your pet," Krowcaw retorted. "Not even a week and we are already practically sharing cots. I can mine well, but I cannot carve out larger rooms myself. "

"I can stay outside...at night," Quiel offered quietly.

"No," Krowcaw said. "Outside you are too vulnerable. We need to find room for all of us to be comfortable and fed. Daily."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay