Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Sat May 01, 2021 2:13 am

"Yes Kelly will remain here and there's honey now the Kobold is part of the dungeon so you won't have to fight." Myu states giving a small laugh, she figured she'd have to push the lamia a little more before she agreed. "The best part you won't necessarily have to go looking for Prey, like Kelly here they'll probably walk right in."

Kelly shook her head "don't call me prey you'll confuse her" she stuck her tongue out at the Majin. Myu laughed reaching forward to gently pat Kelly's head before giving Mia's head a small pat. "Oh relax everything's going fine....She's good....But you should maybe clean your feet up." Kelly shifted her feet pulling them back as she thought about wiping the honey from them, before looking back at Myu shaking her head a small laugh escaping her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 01, 2021 4:46 am

"Oh I can help clean if off you," Mia offered, feeling a strange sensation go through her. Whole she hadn't verbalized it, she had chosen to accept her situation. It want like she really had much to go back to...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 01, 2021 4:54 am

Kelly blushed shaking her head a little a small laugh escaped her lips, the young woman shifted about a small sigh escaped her lips. Her head tilted to the side "ok then, go right ahead knock yourself out....I don't mind." She says looking between Myu and Mia giving the majin a small shrug as she turned to watch the Lamia.

Myu shifted "look lady before you do that answer this! Do you wish to join the dungeon or not?...Cause I'm more than prepared to suck up the loss and summon someone else."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 01, 2021 9:06 am

"Fine, fine!" Mia said with exasperation. "I'll join your little dungeon club! Happy? Now bring those feet over here..."

She made an insistent gesture at Kelly, her mouth salivating at the honey.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 01, 2021 9:09 am

"Very well then, I guess I shall go off and register you Mia." Myu states, the Majin getting from the bed quickly and making her way through the door towards the dungeon core, leaving Kelly and the lamia alone.

Kelly watched Myu leave before she turned back to Mia bringing her honey coated feet over towards the lamia and holding them out towards the predatory woman.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 01, 2021 5:19 pm

Mia opened her mouth and set her lips over Kelly's toes on her right foot. Possibly to Kelly's surprise she quite easily slipped Kelly's entire foot into her mouth and began sucking the honey off of it. The lamia curled her tail around to within Kelly's reach, as though offering it for stroking.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun May 02, 2021 8:46 am

Kelly watched Mia in fascination for a moment, to the point that she almost missed the offered tail. The human shuddered a little at the feel of the tongue on her flesh but said nothing as she reached out to gently stroke the woman's tail. Her cheeks flushed a light red colour and her lips curved into a gentle smile as the two sat there in relative silence. She did also move her left foot over so it was close to Mia's mouth for when she was ready to move on to that.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 03, 2021 12:18 am

The lamia's face went red as she slowly sucked the honey off Kelly's foot. She briefly considered the temptation of making them girl a complete meal but decided against it.

Instead she let Kelly's foot to and took the other one into her mouth. He cheeks and neck were red and there was a hint of sweat at her temples as Kelly stroked the end of her tail.

The girl was being too delicate, she thought. Maybe I'll teach her how to actually pleasure a lamia...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 03, 2021 2:14 am

Kelly shuddered as the lamia took up her other foot, the continued to give the lamia's tail a gentle stroke the human gave Mia a gentle smile, her head tilted to the side a little. She found the woman's tail felt softer when it wasn't wrapped up around her, she allowed a small laugh to escape her lips. Mia would soon be aware of a small tremor that ran through the dungeon as Myu completed her registration. The predatory woman would feel the strange sensation running through her, like lust or hunger, similar to what had happened with Krowcar.

Kelly grinned bringing the tip of the tail up to gently nuzzle it with her cheek.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 04, 2021 9:37 am

Mia's face went redder as she sucked off the remaining honey. In fact a treat deal of building tension started appearing in her face. She started making moaning sounds a Kelly conti used to stroke her tail.

Suddenly Mia let go if Kelly's foot a she let out and orgasmic squeal, her whole body shuddering immodestly. After several long seconds the lamia went limp at Mia's feet looking sated.

And very embarrassed.

"I'm...can you just keep that to yourself?" Mia asked, her face red as a tomato. "The tip of my tail...is very sensitive."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 04, 2021 11:16 am

Kelly jumped a little, a small blush upon her cheeks and she moved the tip away from her cheek, she gave the lamia a small nod and using her free hand reached forward to gently tap the woman's head. "Yes ok, weak spot noted tip of the tail as something of an escape point." Kelly's lips curved into a small grin as she watched the young lamia. The human felt a little awkward it wasn't but a couple of moments ago where it seemed like the woman wanted to eat her after all. The young lady let go of the lamia a small sigh escaped her lips and she pushed herself back a little, allowing a silence to grow between the duo, though she did take a moment to poke the predator woman's cheeks with her feet.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 04, 2021 4:27 pm

It wasn't long before the industrious mining of the kobold, Krocaw, became audible.

"Please tell me that went be going on all night," Mia mianed, rolling on to her side.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 04, 2021 8:48 pm

Kelly gave a slightly shrug "I do hope not, does seem like it could be quite annoying but I do suppose he has to go to sleep at some point." The human says a small laugh escaping her lips. "You'll have to wait till later though when it actually gets to night before properly complaining....It's only early evening I think."

Myu nodded her head, the Majin silently entering the room, giving Mia a small smile "don't worry I'll ask him to limit the mining to day time in a little while." The woman stepped forward moving to run her hands across the lamia's tail "it's nice to see you too getting along...Now Mia come along I'll take you to see the core if you want."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 04, 2021 9:28 pm

Mia shuddered as Myu stroked her tail. She went red again

"I too have any interest in seeing this core," a male voice suddenly said from the doorway. Krocaw seemed to have worked off his tension and resentment. He looked more relaxed and even-tempered...and he was preening a bit, like he would in front of a female of this semi-draconian kin. "I also know something of magic."

Mia stared at him. She looked at Myu.

"You didn't say that you'd gotten a winged kobold!" the lamia said, sounding alarmed. "Please tell me he's bound to his place too!"

Krocaw grinned at the lamia. He bared his fangs and struck a threatening pose.

"Ooga booga!" He said loudly before resuming his relaxed stance.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 04, 2021 9:35 pm

"Ok you two calm down....One I did indeed say I have a kobold and yes he is bound here as well." The Majin shook her head "Two Krocaw has indeed seen the core already you have to pass it to get into this room! It was included in the tour and three please don't fight." Kelly looked between the two the human thinking that she was clearly missing something. She took the opportunity to untangle herself from Mia and move to the side of the bed, a small grin on her face lightly tapping her foot against the floor.

Myu folded her arms a small groan escaped her lips moving to give the Kobold a slap on the back of the head. "How far did you get with your digging?" Kelly spoke up, the slender girl having a slightly curious look upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 04, 2021 11:10 pm

"This place is strange," Krocaw said seriously. "It is as if I am less digging new tunnels as I am uncovering much older passages. The shapes in am finding are unlikely to be natural.

"On the other hand...the ores are rich here. Iron mostly, according to my nose. But other things as well."

"Well at least we a bit strong man to do all the work."

Krowcaw folded his arms.

"Lazy hedonist."

"Granite-skulled thug!"

He looked for a moment like he might continue the squabbling, but instead he snapped his mouth shut and turned away from Mia.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed May 05, 2021 2:47 am

Myu looked interested a slight smile on her face as she stepped forward and sighed shaking her head at the bickering and the Majin looked to Mia snapping her fingers slightly "you off the bed." She says, tilting her head to the side and pointing towards the door "come on I'll show you around Krovlaw can do something that's not getting involved in fights....We can give the tunnels a proper look tomorrow."

Kelly laughed the human moving forward to stand besides the Kobold a grin on her face. Myu seeing a chance for mischief looked between Krowcaw and Mia, "you seem pretty fond of Kelly Mia, why you just might be her favourite right now." Myu states easily containing her delight, Kelly shook her head a little a small grin on her face at the Majin's words. "Myu don't tease her like that."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu May 06, 2021 9:06 am

A little unsteadily, Mia slid off the bed and slithered towards the door. Krocaw didn't look at her...Myu caught a glimpse of this eye on her own bosom before he managed to hide his staring.

Mia looked like she was going to stay something scathing but chose differently, gliding out into the crystal room. Once the lamia was gone, Krocaw spoke up in a more conciliatory tone.

"Is there a pool or source of water?" He asked.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu May 06, 2021 9:42 am

Kelly waited a moment to allow the two to leave before looking towards Krowcaw and snorting shaking her head. "Not in this dungeon, not yet at least, closest thing would be a river." The human stated folding her arms as she turned to look at the Kobold, a small grin on her face, she cracked her knuckles "she might summon one with some of the points if you need access to amenities." She folded her arms beneath her chest pushing her breasts up slightly her eyes wandering over the man briefly before she glanced towards the door.

She moved towards the draws and took a quick look through them producing a small bottle of milk, contained in a magic glass that kept the liquid cool. She offered it to Krowcaw with one hand keeping the other beneath her chest not seeming to notice what she was inadvertently doing "if your thirsty there's only a little milk here you can drink."

Myu moved outside in the central room, giving the lamia the same brief tour she'd given Krowcaw earlier.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu May 06, 2021 1:03 pm

Krocaw took the vial and drank it. His eyes widened in surprise at the taste.

"Did you produce this?" He asked bluntly.

He knew little about mamnals, really, but he had noticed that there were not cows about. So perhaps he could be forgiven for the conclusion he'd drawn.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay