Lamia Troubles (Mogbud & Shimmy)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Lamia Troubles (Mogbud & Shimmy)

Postby Mogbud » Tue May 25, 2021 4:45 pm

Bill:
Spoiler: show

So....we might have a sliiight lamia problem attacking the town. Like, right now. It's just one lamia, probably nothing to be worried about, but, uh, I'd rate it as urgent. I'm hiding behind the desk until someone's taken care of this liiiiiittle pest. G-good luck!

Rumor's say she's black scaled, a rare breed that is immune to magic. Also really hard to stab at. So, uh, yeah... G-go on!

Outcomes:
* Coils
* Venomous kisses
* Unbirth to stomach

A rather peaceful evening began to settle over the town as the last sunlight of the day began to fade, a pink sky overhead. A chirping of crickets could be heard and the chatter of the tavern began to pick up, extending into the streets as the night began. The largest of the bunch, the Guild hall, began to become active. Already drunks began to brag of the achievements of the days, and bills began to fly off of the board, arguing over rewards between staff and adventurer began. It was tense, exciting, and normal for the day.

A chilly breeze began to blow through the open windows, before a horn blowing resounded, shaking the guild hall. It seemed the city was under attack!

Already, veterans grumbled while grabbing their weapons, a few heard saying "I'm going to get that damn snake this time. I ain't afraid of no monster. I'm getting paid."

At this point, the reward was ridiculous, one could almost buy the town with how much the billed monster was worth... and any attacks on the city were just assumed to belong to the lamia....

The guild clerk happily began cheering on adventurer's leaving the doors, before slinking behind the counter, and hiding.
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Re: Lamia Troubles (Mogbud & Shimmy)

Postby Shimmy » Tue May 25, 2021 5:36 pm

xxxxxx
Last edited by Shimmy on Tue May 25, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shimmy » Tue May 25, 2021 6:35 pm

Anna leaped up from her seat a gleam in her eye as she whipped her cloak off the back of her chair and draped it over her shoulders fastening it into place. "When we take down this lamia we are gonna bet set for life." she says with an eager smile on her face. about the same time Leah stuffed as much of her food into her mouth that she could and clumsily did that as she tried to stand up, grab her shield and eat at the same time. After getting to her feet and slinging her shield over her back she swallowed hard getting an impressive amount of food down. "We can finally put an end to this snakes little terror spree. Even if we don't get the full reward at least less people will end up as her snacks."

As the two the two are about to leave they stop and turn around noticing their third member, Terra is still sitting at the table sipping her wine. Anna marches back over to the table. "What are you doing? This is our chance to to make it big, we will be rich, the first ones called for big jobs." Terra sets her glass down and shrugs. "Why bother. by the time we get there she will have eaten a few ruffians who call themselves adventurers and gotten away into the wilderness." Anna quickly snapped back at her " I bet your just worried that the little magic tricks of the great sorceress Terra won't be enough . So Leah and I will get all the glory." Clearly striking a nerve Terra freezes for a moment, then she smirks snapping her fingers vanishing. She swiftly reappears in the doorway holding her staff. "Well come then. I wont have any of my renowned being questioned due to some silly snake." she swiftly turns around and heads out the door.. Anna chuckles to herself as her and Leah lightly jog after her to catch up.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Tue May 25, 2021 7:01 pm

From an alley way, bright eyes focused on the small group of adventurers, late to leave for the hunt. Slowly, a long forked tonguee reached out, licking glistening lips as a purple shade began to form over them like lipstick.

"Excccceellent... Such tender looking meals..." She whispered. A muffled screaming could be heard, a suit of armor with a man in it squirming in her coils. An idea began to form in the snake's head, and she turned to the man, her eyes glowing in concentric, colorful circles. "You're going to help me... go tell the girls you saw me in the abandoned building to the north. Tell no one else.... Yessss..."

She nodded her head as his eyes started to glow.

Finally, she let him go, slithering away.

The man stood drooling for a minute, before he began to shake his head. His eyes were still a bit dazed, but he approached Terra in the front.

"We found the lamia! It's in the abandoned building to the north, we managed to pin it inside! We need help finishing it off! I'll get more adventurer's!"

He yelled enthusiastically... and a bit dumbly to Terra. He then began to prance off to inform more adventurer's... though he was giving them very different directions.
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Tue May 25, 2021 7:23 pm

Terra smiles to herself. she turns to her companions "We head to the abandoned building in the north. The dumb snake got herself cornered" Anna hearing this perks up "Really? to think reaching the top was going to be so easy" she bounced around lightly on her feet easily getting ahead of Terra. Leah bringing up the back her armor clanking around as she did her best to keep up with the two less encumbered members of the group. "I wonder how she messed up? I mean from what I remember she has never been this careless before." Leah thought out loud to her self.

"Who cares. she probably just got complacent from all the successful raids she has done in the past and got carless." Anna says looking back at her friends. "All I know is with the money we will get from putting her down we can buy any kind of gear we want. The world will be ours for the taking." Terra nodding in agreement "Yes I would think any wizard worth their salt will respect a mage who has put down a creature immune to magic."

The three continue there brisk pace to the north side of town where a large abandoned building lay everything eerily quite compared to the commotion of the rest of the city. The group stopped and looked around not a person in sight. "Maybe they are all inside" Anna says slight doubt in her voice. Leah keeping a vigilant eye out for any signs of movement " We should still check inside I don't see why he would lie to us." Leah says taking the lead drawing her blade from its sheath." The other two nod in agreement a bit more of a serious air to them now that the beast could be near by.

Filing in behind Leah Terra clutches her staff and follows her in with Anna taking up the rear two knives clutched tightly.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Tue May 25, 2021 7:38 pm

From the catwalks above the entrance, Leia watched the group of three begin to walk towards the warehouse. A bit of drool fell from her lips, and she was only barely able to stop it from falling with a quick lick of her tongue.

Clossse... I need to be stealthy at the moment. Well, I don't NEED to be anything, but if one of them escapes, it'd be a lot more boring to get out of here with only one meal...

The three complained about the lack of support with them, and Leia rolled her eyes. Adventurers with half a brain? What age was she in...?! Still, for being a monster, Leia had a few tricks of her own. Flicking a string, a box in the distance jumped, scattering over long abandoned papers and knocking over a shelf. Quite a distraction... hopefully.

As the box went off, slowly and quietly, the large black tail began to slowly descend from the ceiling like a spider making it's way from the tree tops, slithering downwards behind Anna specifically in the rear. Leia licked her lips. She bet the one at the rear was the one avoiding combat. Maybe the smart one who liked to make sense of the situation. Hopefully the weak one...

In an instant,the tail went from lowering itself, to striking, trying to loop around her waist and mouth, before pulling up in a quick practiced motioned. Leia noticed at the last moment the two daggers, and flinched a bit in annoyance. Rogues. They were cowardly, yes, but had a tendency to notice things... annoyingly! Hopefully this one was different!

In the corner of the warehouse, the toppled boxes began to leak a fragrant perfume, part of the last inventory of the place, an intense lavendar smell filling the entire room.
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Tue May 25, 2021 7:57 pm

After hearing a loud crash deeper inside the warehouse they all quickly perked up and looked in the direction of the noise slowly heading in the direction. Leah with her shield raised inching forward straining her eyes to see in the murky lighting of the abandoned warehouse. Terra noticing her friends strain from seeing in the dim light due to her lesser human eyes began to mutter the incantation of a basic light spell to cast on her shield.

While the other two focused ahead of them Anna did her best to keep an eye on their flanks. Her eyes darting back and forth. The words of Leah echoing in her head about how strange the circumstances are. her ears perked up hearing something cutting through the wind at a rapid speed. She looked up and saw the tail shooting down to wrap around her at blinding speed. Anna realized it was too late to try to dodge, she quickly threw her arms up to keep them free as the tail coiled around her waist. The moment of hesitation from the lamia let Anna get out a quick yelp before he mouth was covered by the smooth muscular tail. "IT'S A TRAP!" Before being yanked up into the darkness of the catwalks above.

Terra finishes her light spell illuminating Leah's shield as they both whip around to see Anna has Vanished. They look around franticly for their friend seeing no sign of her. "Should we run for Help?" Leah asks moving her shield around in hope of illuminating the creature. Terra shakes her head. "No neither of us can take her alone. And by the time more arrived two of us would have already been eaten. We need to find and beat her on our own." A fiery determinations in the sorceresses eyes.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Tue May 25, 2021 8:15 pm

"Tsk..." The snake woman tutted angrily as the rogue noticed, alerting the rest of the party. She nearly lost her grip on the rogue, her coils less squeezing the life out of her, and more throwing her at the ceiling, and letting her fall back onto the catwalk.

"Just had to ruuuin it, didn't you...?"

Out of the corner of her eye, she peaked below. The elf had up a light spell. Normally, that'd be a cause for concern, but with an elf, it'd stop her dark vision, leaving her and the human the same range. Three on one was doable, but might injure the serpents beautiful skin. No, Leia was a perfectionist. She would do this efficiently, or not at all!

The snake turned to the rogue, before lunging at her, trying to literally smother her in a hug, her breasts over where her head would be, and her arms trying to pin the rogue's arms to her sides to prevent any stabbery. "Now, be quiet like a good little rogue." She hissed. It was a narrow catwalk, where would she even dodge to?

As the serpent lunged, her tail flicked to the side, sending a box smashing into a far wall away from the chaos, and hopefully away from the action. As the box hit, an array of fireworks and magic sparks began to burst in a loud display.

[[Roll again for avoiding]]
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Tue May 25, 2021 8:33 pm

Another crash caught the attention of the two bellow blinding them both from the sudden flash of fireworks and covering the sound of the scuffle above them. they started to run toward the source of the pandamonium.

Meanwhile Anna was breathing heavily the wind knocked out of her from being flung so high coughing a bit as she gets to her feet. she looks up to see the Lamia lunging at her. Annas eyes widen as she swiftly jumps straight up pushing off the hand rails of the cat walk to get a bit of extra height landing on the other side of the Lamia. As she looks at where she is landing she sees the massive tail of the monster and lands on top of it. delicately balancing on her tail. she spins her knife around and plunges it down toward her tail only for it to bounce off. "Tsk, gonna have to go for the top part I guess." she stays light on her toes knowing her companions aren't going to hear her until those fireworks stop. She looks the lamia at the lamia as she turns around a nervous smile on her face. "Its going to be you and me for a bit. but your gonna have to be faster then that if you want to catch me."

Terra and Leah make it to the box that is spewing light and noise squinting to see if they can find their friend or the monster that got her. both realizing that they aren't there they decide they must be close. The two begin to move forward in the area with the box.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Tue May 25, 2021 8:41 pm

The lamia squeezed her arms tight, finding nothing but air. It was infurating. She barely felt the daggers against her tail. It wasn't like rogues were dangerous, but lways so annoying. Leia loathed to admit it, but they had escaped more times than any other type of adventurer in her coils. It wasn't often... but it was annoying. Leia turned to see the little monkey on her tail, using it as a platform. It infurated her. She was never going to catch this little thief for more than a few seconds.... but Leia knew of a way to make it interesting.

"Don't get cocky. A big body is so hard to move. But, you have to keep getting lucky. I only have to get lucky once..." She moved her top again as if she was going to pounce at the little rogue, tensing up her top half of her body to lunge. Then the ending of her tail struck from behind, flying at Anna's light armor, and attempting to pants her to slow her down.

Leia was a bit concern about running out of space on the catwalks, her body was large, and already she was running out of places to put coils of herself. If the feint failed, the rogue would probably be able to happily rejoin her compatriots staring at fireworks like idiots.

[[Roll 11+ to avoid.]]
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Tue May 25, 2021 8:53 pm

Anna hoping her words would get to the creature smiled as she saw her start to tense up for a pounce again. She could keep avoiding these all day. She got ready to leap again planning to use her head as spring board just to get her more irritated and rash. What she didn't expect was the tip of the monsters tail to hook into her pants from behind her right as she jumped yanking them down to her ankles and revealing her panties her pants tripped her up they landed around her ankles stopping her ascent and yanking her to the ground as landed on top of the lamias tail face first. her ass exposed her face turned beat red. she looked up to see the Lamia's grinning face illuminated by the multicolored blasts from the fire works. she licked her lips "oh shit" anna muttered as she franticly started to try and get her feet free.

Mean while the other two having checked all the crevices and shadowy hiding places around the box had come up empty handed. They regrouped "We have to find her fast no telling what that fiend will do to her." Leah said as she and Terra where now back to back again keeping an eye out for movement. Terra thought for a moment her eyes widened. "The other box distracted us and she grabbed Anna. I bet this one is a diversion too. we need to hurry back to the entrance i bet she is around there" the two start to make there way back through the maze of crates and shelves.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Tue May 25, 2021 9:12 pm

The lamia giggled, before crossing her arms over her bare chest, and began to slither forward, shaking her hips in a sultry manner as she slowly approached Anna. Seductively, she bit her bottom lip, her fang prominent. A wet peeling sound echo'd as the lamia's lower mouth began to separate, opening wide as sticky fluids began to drip from the walls, arcs of it glistening between the walls. A fragrant and sweet musk began to waft from it as the opening swayed side to side, the lamia trying to scoop up Anna face first without any real effort in the attempt. Behind her, the tail attempted to pat the back of her head to keep her it down.

"Don't worry... My venom's so potent you'll be in heaven the entire time... rogue."

The black scales glided along the path.

LEah and Terra would finally see the dark outline of the snake above them as they began to return to the starting area, finding Anna being correct on the status of it being a trap. In the words of a wise admiral "IT'S A TRAP!"

The lamia noticed the pair, and gave a half wave, before throwing Anna's pants straight at Leah's face.

[[roll to get out of dodge]]
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Tue May 25, 2021 9:29 pm

Anna's legs where free of her pants. This would be helpful but her mind was getting clouded from the sickly sweet sent of The Lamias lower mouth. She tried to get to her feat able to get to her hands and knees with the movement of the muscles warm tail beneath her making it a bit difficult. She stumbled trying to stand only to fall face first into the hot wet opening in front of her a slight muffled yelp coming from inside. Pulse of the strong muscles muscles pulling her in up to her shoulders. her body franticly tried to push her out but to no avail she had dropped her knives as she started to panic.

Down below Leah pulled the pants off her head and tossed them aside. as she looked around for a way to get up to her friend. she noticed a stair case off on a far wall. "Terra you get up there now and try to help now while I work on getting up there" She says running over to the stairs weaving through the many crates. Terra nods snapping her fingers she blinks to the cat walk a bit away from the Lamia staff pointed at her. "Let her go Beast! lest you taste the wrath of my unrelenting magic." Terra swallows nervously hoping the magic nullifying properties of the black lamia where over exaggerated.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Tue May 25, 2021 9:39 pm

Around Anna's head, the walls of muscles began to suckle with a wet slap, rubbing juices from the hole across her face and shoulders, the juice soaking into her red hair, leaving it matted against her face. With each sucking sound, the muscles around her pulsed, and began to pull her inch by inch inward. The lamia shuddered in pleasure, her eyes rolling for a moment. If Anna failed to keep her mouth shut, sweet nectar would begin to pour in, though, even if she didn't, the musk from it heavily filled her nose, the affects of potent aphrodisiacs making struggling very hard for most prey.

It was devious, devilish, and for Leia, fun. For the prey... eh, fun at the beginning at least.

However, Leia didn't seem to have much time to enjoy sucking on her roguish meal as she heard yelling below, and remembered the presence of the two other adventurers. She cursed at having forgotten them, but as Leh ran up the steps, the mage challenged her.

Leia responded by scoffing and laughing. She waved her hands at the mage, dismissing her as cute.

"Aw.... someone's not heard the rumors. And I thought mage's were smart. It's alright, your stupidity won't matter in a few minutes. But I believe as a jest, you people moon eachother?"

To complete the insult, Leia grabbed Anna by the hips, and hoisted her ass over the side of the catwalk, shaking it back and forth to moon her friend with, her choice of underwear on clear display.

[[Final roll to save friend. 11+ and an action to drop her below. 10- and too slow..]]
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Tue May 25, 2021 9:57 pm

As her hips are grabbed Anna shouts in protests against the tight slimly walls as they hugely pulsed around her inching her deeper, some of the venom getting in her mouth. A hot feeling rushed through her whole body as she started to moan and pant as the effects kicked in hard and fast. While the Lamias strong hands shaked her ass a damp patch could be seen forming in her panties. Anna's hands stopped pushing against the Lamias body and started to grope her chest and fought to get inside her panties unable to control herself. Her frantic falling became twitching motions as she couldn't help but lose her self to pleaser only letting the lower mouth take more of her in.

Terra gave a look of confusion and then snapped back to focusing. she mumble a spell under her breath and a beam of light shot forth from her staff connecting directly with her face. when the magic simply fizzled out around her doing nothing to stop her moaning as she had her way with Anna's body. "damn gonna have to get creative" Terra cursed under her breath looking for objects around the environment she could manipulate with magic with out hurting Anna. She heard a distinct clanking of metal as Leah had reached the stairs and started her ascent.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Tue May 25, 2021 10:10 pm

Leia smirked waving tauntingly at the mage as her spell fizzled out, the scales around the lamia suddenly radiating lusteriously as the magic dispersed around them, absorbing the mana from them.

"Aw... I don't think you understood how effective my scales are. But hey, if you're physically or mentally stronger than your rogue, you still have a chance at harming me! Oooh... I think you're not quite as fit, are you? Looking kind of flabby. Want to see if your mentally stronger? Let's see what it takes to break her...? I think I'll enjoy my meal."

Leia began to slowly raise Anna's legs straight into the air, before slowly peeling them apart from eachother, forming a 'Y' as she made a semi split in teh air.

"You're rogue is quite flexible. What's her name...?"

Slowly, the Lamia's tongue, coating in saliva, began to slither down her chin like a snake in its own right, swinging back and forth as saliva dripped from it below. It continued it's slow descent, going much farther than a human's could, slinking down to her chest level, where it flicked at Anna's thighs, circling around them in a loose figure eight, before elongating further still, down to the lamia's navel, where the forked sections grabbed Ana's soaked panties, and began to pull them to the side. The tongue slowly began to lap back and forth across the slit, staring down Terra the entire time as she did so.

The inner walls around Anna started to clamp down as Leia began to be aroused, making it tighter, and the fluids around her rising in level, scrubbing against her skin like a carwash. A sizzling sound began to echo as cape and armor started to gain a patchwork of holes across it.

Of course, it still left Leah climbing the steps, but Leia didn't care. What was one more gnat?
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Wed May 26, 2021 11:20 pm

Terra's face contorts with disgust as the Lamia violates Anna's body with her serpentine tongue. Anna screams and moans with pleasure. Her cries sending vibrations through the slick muscles that surounded her kneeding her, pulling her deeper, as more of her is swallowed up.

Rage begins to flash in Terras as she watches her friend being consumed. She beigins to mutter another incantation when she sees Anna get swallowed up to her waist only her legs remaining out of the Lamia. Twitching from the multiple orgasams caused by the venom. Her crotch drenched from saliva and her own juices.

Terra stops her chanting, taking a deep breath closing her eyes for a moment. She looks up opening her eyes to reveil a new calm and focus a smirk on her face "you want a battle of witts do you? Well you over grown reptile I will show you who is superior." She twirls her staff quuckly uttering a new chant. She abruptly stops the spinning slaming the bottem of her staff into the catwalk. a white circle tracing along the cat walk surrounding the Lamia.

"You may be immune to magic cur, but your environment isn't." Terra starts to give off a bit of a smug air. "I bet your big soft gut will cussion Anna. But you look quite heavy im sure a fall will feel great on your spine" She extends her hand middle finger and thumb pressed togethed and utters the acient elven word for "Sever" she snaps magic sheering through the catwalk holding the Lamia up. Terra wobbles for a moment using her staff to balance her, calling on such power takes alot out of her.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Thu May 27, 2021 12:58 pm

Leia giggled as the strokes over her tongue, saliva mixing with cum in the orgasm, white fluid running down Anna's mons, and dripping onto her belly, where it disappeared inside the lamia's maw. Each twitch of pleasure opened and rubbed walls of muscles, coaxing her more and more inside, until only her legs now were sticking out.

The limits of the lamia's tongue were reached, and slowly the dripping tendril swung back and forth as it retreated back into her mouth, a moan of ecstacy coming from the snake.

"Your friend is soooo delicious..." She taunted.

Inside, tight corridoors of flesh squeezed at Ana, inching and crawling along her skin inch by inch. The powerful muscles grinded against her, rubbing the fluids in. The aphrodisiac affect had long since taken hold and made her much more willing, as testified by her actions but the fluids continued to be a useful lubricant, making sure she never got stuck. Her entire body glistened with the fluids, her light armor completely soaked, and clinging to her skin, wet pouches of it squelching at certain angles, joining in with the chorus of stretching muscles and heartbeat of the creature.

A small secret Anna would learn about Lamia's would be they seemed to have two hearts, as she could hear the beat from further in, and behind her from the torso of the snake. As Leia swallowed the cum and saliva from earlier, a small waterfall fell over Anna from a tube above. Apparently both maws connected to one stomach though.

Above, Leia stared at Terra with interest as the mage began her chat. She sighed. "A battle of wits? But how can it be a battle when one of us is so clearly unarmed?" She rested one hand on her bosom, and her face against the other, giving a mildly amused expression. She fully intended to let the mage finished it seemed like. Meanwhile, a wet gulp echoed as she swallowed Anna down to her knees, a resounding squelch as her thighs were pressed together, skin to skin, and continued to rub back and forth as the maw massaged over them.

Leia raised one eyebrow as the magic seemed to... miss her completely? An omnidirectional attack. Terra's clarification did cause the Lamia's eyes to open in surprise, dropping her hand from her face. "Are you going to throw something at me? Lamia are also quite durable I'll have you know. But I will admit, perhaps we can duel, you seem to have something in that noggin afterall."

Then the word 'Sever' resounded in elven, and the catwalk snapped. The snake did not learn to fly that day. A resounding "Biiiiiiitch!" Echoed throughout the warehouse as Leia fell with the catwalk, falling with a snap against the ground, faceplanting as metal wire twisted, and concrete cracked beneath her. A lady never talked about her weight, but... Leia was definitely up there, definitely above a ton.

From the impact, the maw squeezed. The flesh protected Anna, but the pressure from the impact caused a wet 'pop' to sound as a cannon of spit fired out the maw from the impact, threatening to cover Terra if she didn't dodge quick. Seems she was in the splash zone.

[[Roll to dodge. 12+ to succeed]]

Several inches of Anna popped back out, before slowly sucking back in.

Hilariously, not the entire catwalk fell, causing part of her tail to be left behind, slowly being pulled by gravity, before falling ontop of of the snake like a raining piece of spaghetti, piling more and more over her, balling her up. It covered her torso and maw as well, hiding Anna once more.

A low groan of pain came from the embarrassed snake, still in a pile of coils on the ground.
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Thu May 27, 2021 5:26 pm

Terra saw the potent substance flying at her thanks to her elven senses. Still leaning on her staff panting she held up a hand muttering a basic barrier just the before the entoxicating substance came in contact with her. It loudly slapped against the thin barrier and spalshed down on to the floor sizzling as it came in contact with some textiles that had spilled out from the impact of the Leia's massive body.

As quickly as it appearrd the barrier fizzled out as Terra fell to her knees clutching her staff on the edge of where she had destroyed the cat walk. "Leah. She is all yours i need a breather." She sputtered leaning back and supporting her self with her hands plopping her butt down on the ground. Almost as if on a que a distant clanking of metal on metal grew louder and faster.

A bright light began to shine from behind Terra as the clanking crescendos. The blond mercanry vaulted over her friend and began a rapid decent. Through the now open space toward the pile of Lamia her sheild shining brightly from the light spell. Leahs eyes quickly looking for her friend only finding coils of dark tail. "Fine I'll play it bt ear then" she thought as she angled her sword downward gripping the handle with both ahnds the best she could with out dropping her sheild.

She plunged the sword down scratching the scales but not piercing as the sword slid off her thick hide. "Tsk too thick huh." Leah jumps off the lamia and points her blade at her. "You care enough to ask Anna's name, yet you have not given us yours. Unless you prefer to be called monster." Leah shining the light of her shield at Leia trying to decern where both ends of he are in the tangle of her coils. "Come at me so i can swiftly end this. And if you dare swallow Anna I will personaly cut her out myself." She goads the monsted hoping to get eyes on her friend.

Meanwhile inside the lamia anna drenched in the venom and her own juices. Coming down again from another orgasam only for the stimulation to start her all over again as the aphrodisiac does its work. Each wave of the muscles that surroundi her stimulating her whole body. All thought gone as she is pulled deeper and deeper into the abyss. The groans and wet noises of the stomach guiding her deeper all that she can hear.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Thu May 27, 2021 6:18 pm

The saliva on the ground continued to sizzle and pop, a thin veil of steam rising from it. With it, a potent smell, musky, yet sweet, drifted around. It wasn't strong enough to have an effect on it's own more than a slight rush of blood, but gave Terra an idea of what Anna was currently swimming through, and having lathered all over her.

A clink caused the scales to shudder. The blade didn't nick the scales, but did sink slightly against them, like it was pressing against rubber. The smoothness of them quickly caused it to glance to the side. A true strike against the lamia was proving difficult it seemed like. Still, the mass of scales wriggled and writhed from the blow. Then sickeningly, a single 'gulp' echoed across the room.

Slowly, the scales began to unrival, the tail popping up first, at one end, while at the other end, a human form began to emerge. Thick raven hair shone in the light against pale skin and red slitted eyes. A forked tongue hissed from it, and the lamia howled, the entire warehouse shaking from the shriek. Her hands were held out like claws, and her hair raised as if electrity were being run from it. Her tongue lashed infront of her like a whip, fully extended, and fangs dripped venom, hissing against the ground. It seemed the lamia was a little bit angry at being dropped so suddenly. Secretly her back was killing her, despite how flexible it normally was. But right now, thoughts of murder superceded that.

Below, the maw had closed back up, though a waterfall of drool still dripped from it. Inch by inch a bulge could be seen travelling down the serpentine body, two bulges at her thighs and chest confirming where Anna was at any given time.

The killing intent in the room and the shaking howl began to slowly die down, and the lamia began to suddenly laugh, her hair falling back down.

"You want to know my name? Really...? I just wanted a rise out of that one." Leia pointed at Terra, before making a 'you're dead' sign by sliding her finger over her throat. "Normally people just ask 'why', not who. Ha. I'm Leia the Lamia. I think I like you. Hmmm. I'm a bit of a slow digestor, so you have all day to save your friend's body. Her mind's probably already broke though. I make my prey feel super goood... But don't worry, I don't plan on rambling. It's more of... a demonstration...."

Leia's eyes began to open wide, the slits in her eyes expanding to a full circle as lights within them began to pulse in a concentric circles. A hypnotic circle. Leia uttered one word to Leah. "Strip."

[[Roll to resist. DC 12]]

Inside the throat of the lamia, Anna continued to be pulled and adjusted, the muscle sliding over her rhymically, until she began to feel something press against her head. A ring, tight and smooth, opening forcefully for the crown of her head. It seemed like it would barely fit as pressure began to build around her, pulling her stronger and stronger, almost to hte point of feeling like she was going to break, before with a 'pop' she fell into a new chamber. Tighter, yet more comfortable, creases seemed to conform to Anna's body. No longer moving her along, they fitted to her form, like a comfortable sack. Around her, thick fluid began to drip from the walls. It was almost mucus like in it's texture, clinging to her body, and over her armor in thin veils rather than just dripping off of her. It tingled slightly, not painfully, but almost like it was tickling her.

A sizzling could be heard as holes began to open across her clothing, a patchwork of thread slowly shrinking by the second. The folds of the stomach slowly began to pulse and knead across her body like a gentle massage.
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Private Roleplay