Journey on the Grand Seas(Whitebrand and Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Journey on the Grand Seas(Whitebrand and Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:10 am

Once Naria was back at the old man and Sonia’s place she entered with a knock and looked to see who was in the main area, Sonia was in the back already but if Raven was in the main area Naria walked over to her and spoke, or waited until she came out alternatively “Raven… we will need you to help Sonia, me and Rey are going to be dealing with a pirate crew attack at daybreak but the mastermind behind them already lives on this island and Sonia is going to confront him.” She frowned “and I kinda passed him so he is probably gonna be alert that someone is on this island but no ship arrived today”

She would wait to make sure Sonia and the old man knew as well before she headed for the beach she took as her designated location to guard and found herself a place to hide from immediate view before falling into a light sleep.

Sonia for her part had emerged out of the back having a belt with twin pistols holstered in it, her big gun being thrown over her back and a red satchel, that was clearly designed for someone bigger then her because the strap had clearly been messed with to make it hang at her waist. Upon hearing everything from Naria she frowned “well… that’s a little problematic but should still be ok…” her voice wasn’t filled with much confidence.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:42 am

Raven stepped up beside Sonia and put a reassuring hand on her small shoulder. The Night Witch had donned an old cloak of the old man's...though it did little to hide her over-feminine shape. Id did, however, conceal the multiple knives that she had borrowed.

"Don't worry," she said. "Between my witchfire and your weapons we will make short work of him when he makes his move."

Rey took a look around as he got to the beach. Did he have time to scout for them? Could he sink them before they landed?
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:15 pm

It was mid afternoon and Rey did have time to scout but weirdly he would find the dead seemed devoid of any ships, certainly none close enough to go launching some sort of attack at dawn, was what Naria overheard wrong? Naria certainly wasn’t the type to lie but that didn’t mean she couldn’t have been mislead.

Sonia feeling ravens reassuring touch and words just smiled “thank you… I wish I could stay in her room, but he checks on her during the night to prevent that.” She just shook her head and grabbed a tarp that she then carried and lead Raven around to a good spot for them to see the mansion from within the forest a fair distance from the path “let’s wait until dark and I’ll go about laying the traps. In the meantime wanna help me set up the tarp? It’s going to rain tonight”

Sure enough it did rain that night and in the morning before dawn Naria would stir as the dark of night started to lighten, the sun was not yet rising but it wouldn’t be long. After taking a moment to stretch Naria narrowed her eyes, she couldn’t see anything yet but her gut was telling her enemies were close, this was proven when as of glass had shattered a ship appeared in front of her close enough to be coming up on the shore which it did and Naria could only shift to hybrid form and ready her weapons “are you serious?! This is a freaking large ship!” She commented, it was quite a galleon but it was definitely sized to carry a fairly large crew. To make matters worse Naria was not going to have time to signal she was under attack

At that same time though not quite as unannounced another completely identical ship would pull ashore with Joker hopping down with a hum as he looked around “oya? Why, I thought his plan was perfect, and that all potentially loose ends were already neatly tied away with the island residents… but I disembark on an empty beach… and what do I sense but the presence of a monster sleeping away startled awake by my ship coming ashore” he did dramatic poses as he spoke playing up the theme of a clown he held
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:24 am

"That might be because you aren't quite as stupid as you look," a voice up the beach drawled. Rey stood firmly in the middle of the inland path, his coat and scarf flapping slightly in the incoming breeze. He gave the clown a smile as he folded his arms. "Whether or not you're intelligent enough to tie your own shoes is yet to be determined. Turn around. Now. If you do not I will assume you and your men are simply too stupid to talk to."

The men disembarking could hardly believe what they were seeing...a kid standing against them. Alone.

"You aren't going to let him get away with that, are you, Joker?" someone called.

Naria watched as the crew began to disembark, led by a woman armed with a pair of cutlasses. She had purple hair that was cut close to her head. She wore a long coat draped over her shoulders and could certainly drop it with a shrug. The woman's eyes never left Naria as she hopped to the shore.

"A little girl?" she said derisively. "Run back to your little village and tell them what is coming. A storm shall sweep them away."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:15 pm

Naria without dropping her serious tone spoke “little girl? I’m an adult you know… as for running to my village…” she glared giving off killing intent as she took a stance in her hybrid form her tail holding her spear, the sword in her left hand and axe in her right, the dagger held by her snake mouth “why the hell would I swim back there were I’d face a monster greater then your entire crew by himself alone!?” She opened her mouth wide and suddenly a cannon was heard as a cannonball grew back to normal size launching towards the woman and the men behind her, Naria not missing a beat to rush forward after firing the cannon from her mouth aiming to do a double diagonal swing with the axe and sword in each of her hands towards the woman’s chest. Naria was rather fast so if the woman dodged the cannonball she wasn’t going to have time to fix her stance.

———————

Joker clicked his tongue and waved a finger “no no, firstly it’s captain joker…” he smiled pointing at Rey “and should you really be trying to make demands boy?” Rey would hear it at the very last second, the whistle of cards slicing through the wind from behind him at an angle he couldn’t avoid them grazing his skin before planting themselves in the ground in front of him… when had joker thrown them, and more importantly, where did he for such an arc to them. Though notably the cards didn’t explode and Rey at a glance would see both were a ten and jack of spades individually “hmm, quite the fortune for you indeed…” he gave an exaggerated bow “now then if you don’t mind me and the boys have a date with the town behind you…” he laughed “though… even if you do somehow manage to hold us back here like you seem so confident of… everyone will die anyway!” He clapped his hands this time Rey heard the cards but they weren’t close as they seemed to fly into the ground a good distance between the two men, Rey wasn’t able to see the cards being thrown but he was able to discern one thing, joker was using very subtle sleight of hand to throw the cards and they were whistling as they traveled through the air.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:42 am

The pirate woman frowned for an instant before the shot. So..."Ethan" had been made. His orders about leaving survivors had just been scuttled. She couldn't take the chance of this girl not having told everyone she could. First this child, then the...

BOOM.

The blast hit her squarely in the chest so fast and hard that she seemed to disappear. The crewmen behind her were similarly blasted to kingdom come, scattering the survivors all over the beach. The cannonball blew into the ship behind her and vanished into the darkness...possibly smashing out the other side.

Several long seconds passed. Wounded men moaned but couldn't even hear themselves. The men who had escaped their fates were stunned. Her victory looked complete already.

Not quite.

The woman emerged from the hole she had made in the ship, looking winded. Her entire midriff and chest were bare, blown away by the impact. Her coat was gone. The survivors ogled her trim, athletic body.

"You really..." she wheezed. "...have no idea what you're up against...do you little girl? I am not called the Drusella the Iron Foil for nothing!"

She drew her weapons and stepped carefully on the longboat, regaining her steady breathing and her posture with every foot. She drew her paired swords...weapons of very fine quality.

So...I can't trust his hands. The sound of the cards may be the key...

Rey leaped sideways more than four meters, avoiding potential detonations.

"You know what I love about beaches?" Rey said, his smile back in place. "They're so geologically unstable. All that cracked rock and sand."

Rey tilted his head forward. That was the only body language warning they got before his seismic blast seemed to make the sandy beach explode.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 pm

Naria paused where the woman had been and just calmly watched, when the woman emerged again before she could say anything Naria ran straight at her not intending to give any time, at the same time though she threw the dagger at one of the farther men with her snake head hitting it squarely in the front center of his throat a death blow, any souls still close enough on Naria’s path towards the woman was cut into with a whirl of blades.

“I don’t give a damn what your called… nor do I give a damn your reasons for attacking this village” she reached the woman and swung her sword down aiming for the shoulder with a diagonal cut “there is something I want to protect on this island and that’s reason enough for me to slaughter all of you!!”

Joker hmmed silently as the cards didn’t seem to explode or anything though when the quake happened joker made a wave down with his arm cards flying from his sleeve and making a wall that protected him from the vibrations but except those directly dead center behind him nothing else got protected, Rey might notice these cards had hearts on them “my oh my… that is quite the power you have… were my reflexes a little worse you might have hurt me a little there” at that without any sound until they struck a pair of diamonds hit the ground behind Rey and there was wet corners but as the spreading wet spot reached the center the cards would inflate then explode “did that rat that overheard my chat tell you my cards could explode? Sorry but just like there are four suits in a deck each one of my cards is fashioned with a different purpose in mind.” He smiled
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:41 am

Yes, moron, Rey thought. Keep bragging.

Rey was a bit alarmed to realize that there were cards that didn't make any sound. That mean that the one that did were meant as distractions. He would have to be quicker than this clown.

The men behind Joker had been devastated. The beach seemed to have opened up in cracks and swallowed a number of them, while others lay about stunned or hurt from the flying debris. Rey had to admit to himself that he hadn't seen the full effects of his powers close up before. Her dared not unleash them in an inhabited area. Out here, though...

"You think a few trick weapons are going to bother me?" Rey taunted. "You're a joke to me. You aren't fit to entertain at children's parties."

Rey shot forward, his skin morphing into the golden scales and his body growing as he charged. The first few steps he was as fast as a sprinter. Then he was a blur, closing the distance between himself and the drama queen psychopath.

The woman, unlike Naria, was a trained fighter. Her swords fast and her parries on point. She gave ground, retreating as the girl raged at her. Calm in the face of anger. Determined to wait out the girl's fury.

"You," she said as she wove her defense before her. "Are going to pay for every drop of blood you took from my men."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:42 pm

Naria though seemingly in a frenzy actually altered and switched up every swing she made with a calm mind, analyzing every party and defensive maneuver the woman employed in the face of her unrelenting chain of attacks, though the woman would notice one trait Naria had in her attack stream, she never gave an opening towards her stomach or head, the one time a parry lead to Naria’s neck being open she quickly stepped back out of range as of by instinct… Naria had a deep down instinctive fear for her life, likely due to some trauma or Naria’s own inexperience. With the chain broken and distance made Naria frowned and furrowed her brow now the calmness in her mind beginning to break as she let out a held breath “to think the best I could do was cut your clothes…” certainly the woman was now sporting a few cuts and tears in her clothing but her skin was completely untouched not once had Naria managed a deep enough strike.

Joker just smiled not responding to the taunt at all and when Rey rushed him joker calmly flipped some cards inbetween his fingers. The second Rey got in range to strike five cards would come flying down aimed to literally slice Rey’s neck and each had a lethal trajectory if Rey didn’t pull back from his attack fast enough “sorry… but your just a kid that doesn’t understand the value in variety” joker held up a heart card in his hands with his fingers on the edges folding it and launching it towards Rey the center quickly getting wet which meant it would explode… Rey wasn’t given any options for a quick escape except the very direction his momentum worked against him on between the cards aiming for a lethal blow and the explosion right in front of him.

After the ensuing explosion joker waved his hand shaking it a bit since it had been in the blast radius from launching the card though he came out of it with his glove only a tad singed his dramatic actions gone as he calmly spoke “do remember this boy… strategy is key in a battle, with the right preparation you can win without even fighting” he frowned “rather then waiting to ambush us by standing on the pathway you should’ve laid traps and hidden yourself waiting for the perfect chance to unleash that crazy blow of yours” joker lifted his other hand a bunch of tiny cards dropping from the stack in his hand all of them were heart cards “a burial.. at the least”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:22 pm

Drusella smirked and took the advantage immediately. She attacked with her own blur, the weapons gleaming and sparking as they met Naria's defenses. A few blows struck, but did no damage. Naria could see the woman's eyebrow twitch in annoyance. She backed off again unexpectedly.

"It appears that neither of us can harm the other," she said. "I would consider retreat, but I'm afraid the consequences to me would be quite grim. We are at an impasse. Perhaps you might suggest a way to resolve this."

Naria was being offered an out, of a sort.

Rey, halfway between man and dragon-horse, seemed to vanish in a blur just before the cards struck. He arced over and above the clown, landing in the sand right behind him. The second he touched down in a beautiful three point landing, He looked up with his smile despite the narrow cuts on his face. Fist pulled back, he lunged towards Joker's back.

But this was another feint. He triggered his power again, this time in the form of a geyser of vibrations that shot straight up under the clown's feet. A shotgun blast of rock and sand blew the beach more than twenty meters skyward more than twelve meters around...and Rey was not done. Rey leaped into the sky after the airborne sub-captain, looking to break the man's wrists and fingers.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:48 pm

(The quakes start from Rey’s body no matter what manner of motion he uses to activate it also hybrid forms are humanoid in nature if the user is human)

Naria quickly took the defensive, though some blows landed Naria narrowly made sure they struck her shell edge or the thicker parts of her limbs so that her tough skin could take them without harm, not once did she let drusella have a shot at her stomach, to an normal persons observance they might think her stomach which had an extension of her shell on it was protected same as her back but Naria already knew… after her neck the most vulnerable spot was her stomach as that part of her shell was flexible and soft.

Once drusella drew back giving some room Naria stood there panting a bit “your right… we are both good enough to keep the other from landing a solid blow anywhere that could actually do harm…” she blinked as another vibration rocked the land from the other side of the island and frowned “I see… definitely a pincer attack then if he is aiming those this way” she grimaced “neither of us can make any ground, but it seems we both have a reason we can’t give it either” she pursed her lips adopting a thinking expression without dropping her guard “…” she looked around at the men, they had all backed off to give the two women room for the exchanges earlier and though some were in a position to go up the path they didn’t move as the snake head kept watch on them mouth agape with the cannon from before sticking out of its mouth. “What if we both make ourselves look more beat up then we actually are and you retreat while I lay here? Make it look like I drove you off but you didn’t let me do it unscathed”

“The captain would slaughter the lot of us if we did!” Shouted one of the men at Naria’s suggestion fear clearly dying his voice as he shook

Naria turned her head to look at the man and tilted her head “that joker guy? He seemed to have a flair for drama but he didn’t seem the type to slaughter his men”

Joker hmmed taking the brunt of the quake since he didn’t have time to dodge flying across the sandy beach hitting it and rolling a bit before crashing into the rock wall… he wasn’t at the path having hit the wall near its entrance but he didn’t waste time as the moment Rey came in for another attack joker threw up his legs right into Rey’s chest, with the wall supporting him and Rey’s speed jokers legs were like steel beams that Rey crashed into.

With the opening this would provide joker chuckled and coughed “what a play… felt like my heart was gonna stop there!” He said as he got up then shivered and began sweating as he turned to look at the path… or specifically the blond figure standing there “…… I… I can explain!” Joker spoke up sounding legitimately terrified, so much so he dropped his dramatic act.

Sonia would be sitting in the spot she had picked out to snipe from laying down staring through her scope at the mansion, she ignored the vibrations and earthquakes that kept rocking the island now but the first had sent her into a fright “strange… where the heck is he? I’d have thought he would come out but I haven’t seen Ethan, I’ve seen everyone else and their all ok” she spoke out loud to Raven not moving her face from its position at the scope “none of my traps have been tripped either except that one the earthquake broke on me, I was proud of that pit too” Sonia was getting a bad feeling, but why was that?
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:35 am

"Joker is a dog on a short leash," Drusella said calmly. "As am I. You have, in fact, delayed us so much that we are quite off schedule. That he has not arrived to kill us all is something of a surprise."

She looked around at the ruin the girl had done. Less than half her crew left.

"What do you have to stand against him?" she asked.

A second later another minor quake went off. Drusella tilted her head.

"Not the only Fruit User are you?"

Rey took a chance as he realized that things had gone surprisingly far south. Now he was facing the clown's leash owner. Alone.

"I cannot rely on you for anything can I, Joker?" Ethan said as he calmly walked down towards the beach. "One boy and you bugle everything? I am vastly disappointed."

"Oh, crap," one of the surviving crewmen said. "He's going to kill us all."

Rey straightened as he faced the butler.

Well...this is another fine mess you've gotten me into...

"Spell it out for me, big guy," he said as he tossed aside his coat and shirt. Golden scales gleamed and his golden mane flared in the sun. "What was your big plan?"

"You and your men," Ethan said with a lazy drawl as he ignored the youth. "Are really a waste of space. One job. You had one job."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:46 am

Joker shook but at ethans final words he gritted his teeth and swung his arms rapidly, in the next second ethen would have so many cards flying at him it practically created a dome around him a mixture of all the suits among the cards as they flew in and a series of detonations occurred, the sheer volume proved to Rey how joker was being thoughtful of his resources with Rey “we may be off schedule… but like hell we are a waste of space!”

Naria frowned listening to them then she blinked and turned to look towards the path her thoughts on the other side of the island “…” she then sighed and simply tossed her axe and sword down “give me one second, there are three fruit users on this island” she then reached into her cleavage and pulled out a pair of flintlock pistol though both strangely had a tube one filled with blue almost liquid like flames and the other filled with red flames in it and she blinked aiming it skyward and firing, a stream of roaring red flames shooting skyward, based on the tubes the shots was a one time use kind and with them shot Naria then simply discarded the pistols “based on what you just said the fact he is not here and the third user isn’t fighting means he most likely slipped past her and went to the other side of the island” Naria stated a hint of urgency now in her voice as she dropped all her weapons except her spear which she took in her hands “sorry but my time constraints just shrunk” with that she released her killing intent fear in her eyes but drusella could tell it wasn’t fear for herself.

Sonia would blink hearing the roar of flames and looked in Naria’s direction seeing both blue and red flames “oh shit! Raven! We gotta split up! Go help Naria!” She quickly shouted practically jumping to her feet and grabbing her bag and her gun shifting to hybrid form and taking flight flying towards Rey’s side of the island, she had given Naria those pistols as a signal for Sonia and Raven to go help, blue for helping Naria, red for Rey… the fact she shot both meant most likely both were in a precarious situation and sure enough Sonia spotted his blonde hair on the beach and without hesitation since she had a clear shot she brought up her gun to rest on her shoulder using flames from her feet to keep herself temporarily aloft as she aimed her gun and fired a solid bullet coated in red flames from her gun quickly following that up with three more at predicted evasive routes Ethan might take, that were surprisingly accurate. With those three shots given Sonia resumed her flight towards the beach, her regular ammo was limited so wasting it wasn’t really an option
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:55 am

Raven nodded and raced off...defying physics the entire way by not suffering pain from her bouncing breasts. She ran as fast as she could...and realized she might not make it in time. Skilled as she was with a knife, cunning as she could be in a brawl, in most respects she was still an ordinary human woman.

Damn you, do not die and leave me here on this island!

"Then we will continue our battle after you have settled your other accounts," Dursella said as she sheathed her weapons. She sat down on a nearby rock to wait, completely ignoring Naria.

"B-but boss...shouldn't we...?" someone asked.

"This cannot continue until she is properly focused," Drusella said firmly. "Go, girl."

Ethan seemed to disappear in the barrage, the explosions sending shards everywhere. Indeed, he was nowhere to be found. Rey looked around in surprise for several moments before he spotted the butler casually walking down the path, a pair of viciously designed metal gloves on his hands that sported ugly-looking blades.

"If you can't have something done right," Ethan said lazily. "Do it yourself. I was going to do this after you had completed your assignments, but now will have to do. I can slaughter the village on my own time."

Rey had been having trouble with Joker...and the clown was afraid of this man?

"Hey, Butler," he said. "I'm not done wiping the floor with your man here. Come back in about ten seconds okay?"

Ethan vanished. Rey felt the impact as the man passed him with lightning speed. Red lines were streaked across his skin as Rey was sent tumbling backwards. Ethan didn't have so much as a hair out of place as he stopped short of Joker, adjusting his glasses with the heel of his hand.

"And now to business..."

Oh f- Rey thought as he reeled from a blow that would have killed anyone else. Thank the gods for his hybrid form.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:19 am

Joker gritted his teeth and swung his arms as Ethan disappeared in that dash cards sticking out between his fingers, though Ethan stopped out of his swing range and he quickly forced his hands to go inward leaning forward, joker wasn’t that much slower then Ethan himself and he knew ethan’s fighting style well but joker at the last second forced himself to duck further as he noticed it before Ethan would, a bullet grazing the butlers shoulder disintegrating the shoulder of his suit and barely missing joker hims, had he not forced himself to learn farther it would’ve gone straight through his heart though.

Naria frowned “no… I sent for him to get help too, and if I go settle that account that will leave you guys alive and free to attack the village that the person I seek to protect cares about” she smiled “come… I will not distract myself further… as for your men” she looked at them “just stay out of the way and remain here and I won’t strike you guys further” she wished she could tell whoever was coming to her aid to be on standby, perhaps it was Raven? Naria was much closer then Rey was after all so Sonia would’ve been the one that had to go aid him.

Naria took in a breath and then exhaled shifting to her human form “ready yourself drusella!” She shifted her stance with the spear, her eyes focused solely on the currently sitting drusella. When, if, drusella stood again Naria let her ready her swords then lunged with a large diagonally down sweep with her spear that had an actual cutting blade to it aswell as it was closer to a naginata. Drusella would notice though that though Naria’s speed has not changed the weight and power behind the blow was much greater, as if she had taken all that spread out strength and focused it solely into this single blow. weak… I’m so weak… if it’s like this, if a woman like this is so tough for me to deal with… then what the hell am I saying I would deal with that bastard? It’s a horrible joke… I’m sorry Rey… please manage on your own with her, I’ll try to rush there soon as I can!
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:37 am

Ethan paused as he noticed the destruction of his suit's shoulder seams. He frowned. He half-turned to look back up the path at the new arrival.

"The zoan brat," he said as he casually ran Joker through. "I always knew you were a bad influence on my mistress. Now I can deal with you out of her sight."

Rey stood up, annoying Ethan further. Rey was entirely in his hybrid form now, bigger and stronger than before. His horselike face was glaring at Ethan while he actively ignored the cuts the knives had drawn along his flesh.

"You still have a problem, megane," Rey grated.

Ethan turned fully to face Rey and Sonia. Strangely he began to dance...a kind of swaying performance that kept his arms loose. Rey's eyes narrowed.

"Oh crap!" someone shouted.

"Very good then," Dursella said. "If you are fully focused, then we shall resume."

She drew her swords and saluted the turtle/snake girl briefly. A second later her swords deflected the deadly blow...partly. Drusella was driven back by the impact with a look of surprise on her face.

"An improvement," she said. "Really...you should have led with that. Was our sparring before meant as an insult?"

Drusella came on aggressively now. She knew she would have to get in under the reach of the spear to be effective. She was sure the child knew it too. The swordswoman had to adjust her defense, seeking more to deflect than directly block. This gave Naria a slight advantage.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:16 pm

Naria spoke as she used her steps and spear to try and keep them at just the right distance for her spear though drusella did manage a couple swings that just barely broke Naria’s skin from how close they were but Naria besides sweating didn’t let herself focus on that “I’m an amateur weapon master… my talent has hit its wall… but I have trained in only two…” she fell silent for a couple more exchanges of offense and defense between the pair “… I must thank you drusella, thanks to our fight I’ve discovered the chains gripping my heart” with that she thrusted her spear through an opening in drusella’s movements, it was small, barely big enough for the spear blade… but the result was devastating as the spear head dig itself into drusella’s right shoulder accomplishing what until now had not yet been managed.. a proper wound.

Of course it’s not as if Naria managed this free of charge as her thrust let drusella’s left blade dig into Naria’s arm cutting it, Naria wasn’t in her hybrid form so she didn’t have the room to shield herself with her shell or the thicker layers of skin. Naria would draw back a few steps and smiled as she panted “and with that our stalemate finally broke…” she let out while panting, to say it was a hard earned step was an understatement of how evenly matched these two women where

“Gah!” Joker spat up blood as he was run through and he fell to the ground alive but badly wounded and bleeding as he laid there.

Sonia leveled her gun and fired another shot this time it was a thin beam of red flames but with ethan’s sudden swaying her shot missed and gouged out a spot in the sand narrowly missing joker where he was laying. “A bad influence? Says the guy who intends to kill her!” She fired two more shots
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:52 am

Ethan seemed to stutter-step, darting back and forth so fast that he seemed to be dodging her bullets. He looked genuinely amused as he set himself to charge the girl...

Rey spoiled that plan. He stamped a foot and a tectonic wave suddenly rearranged the sand and rock under the butler. His feet lost their leverage and he actually fell. His face showed the first traces of outrage as Rey made a rude gesture at him.

Ethan once again surpassed their estimations. He hopped to his feet again in an instant and shot straight at Sonia...and Rey got in the way. The two men clashed brutally, the ends of the claws singing into Rey's flesh despite his dragon-like scales. Rey gritted his teeth against the pain and held the man in place. He paid for it when Ethan started slashing viciously into Rey's body over and over, working his way into a blur. Blood began to fly in large droplets in all directions.

Rey had bought several precious seconds for the sharpshooter at the risk of being eviscerated.

Drusella's face hardened as she noticed the wounds she had suffered and inflicted.

"Well done," she said. "But I too have learned something."

She dove into Naria's space, forcing Naria to go defensive by her proximity. She hammered a staccato against Naria's spear...and splinters and cracks began to form.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:16 am

Naria backpedaled at drusella entering her space but still has to bring up her spear to block the attack, seeing the cracks and splintering she clicked her tongue and kicked drusella in the stomach, not aiming for damage but space. After managing a brief second of distance for herself Naria switched her grip and threw her spear at drusella calling out “Raven stay on standby up there!” She said without even looking back as she had noticed ravens arrival, at the same time Naria did a backflip grabbing the sword she had been using before and corrected her posture as she held it in both her hands “seriously not a single one of your men carry a pole arm of any kind…” Naria voiced her complaint to drusella before she dashed in swinging her sword, her movements were a bit better now compared to when she had been wielding it in conjunction with everything else but compared to drusella’s swordplay Naria was only barely able to keep up and she even had to shift to hybrid form to lower the number of openings drusella could have.

Sonia fired a blast of blue flames at Ethan when he was tripped bathing him in it, it slowed him down quite a bit but he was still fast enough to practically match Rey. Sonia though worried seeing Rey tussle prepped her weapon and shot rey, these flames weren’t red or blue however, rey would find himself bathed in yellow sparkling flames that had a gentle and soothing warmth like the rays of the sun on a cold day, he would feel his muscles drawing out more power and his pain subsiding… it wasn’t as quick and effective as Raven’s flames but it still managed to help him recover a bit.

With Rey continuing to tussle a bit more Sonia took a stance changing her cartridge and spotting a good moment she fired four rapid shots, the first two struck ethans right hand burning his skin and disintegrating the gloves and straps that kept his claws on, the second two did the same for his left hand. Sonia then turned her gaze to the grunts starting to carefully try to make their way past Ethan and Rey and shifted to her full zoan form spreading her wings and cladding herself in the red flames “I won’t let you guys past even if it’s only to try and escape them” she turned her beak towards Rey and Ethan “I’m worried about your wounds so try to knock him down for a moment rey!” She called to him as she started gathering an orb of red flames at the tip of her beak.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:10 am

Drusella sidestepped the thrown spear. She glanced quickly at Raven and scoffed.

"As if that bouncing cream puff is remotely close to either of us," she said.

The swordswoman took advantage of Naria's lowered skill with her weapon by beating a staccato against her defense, scoring little hits against the girl's arms and hands. A sudden flash interrupted the attack.

A knife sank into Drusella's ribs just below her left arm. Instantly her side became coated with red and her left arm became weaker. Drusella looked astonished while Raven smirked.

"You have about fifteen seconds before you bleed out," Raven called. "You might want to reconsider your options."

Drusella staggered slightly. It seemed that her durability hadn't extended to piercing weapons.

Ethan found himself trapped. His primary weapons had been neutralized. He had been grappled by a superhumanly strong being, and he was on fire. His face became murderous as he stared hatefully at the girl.

"Like hell you will," Rey grated as he clenched his teeth with effort. He gripped Ethan's wrists and used his now superior leverage to drive the man to his knees, ignoring the pain of his closing but still-bleeding wounds. His entire body was quaking from the effort, but the mad butler found the knees of his pants embedded in the sand.

Ethan's expression changed from rage to incredulity. He was losing and he knew it. To a pair of children.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay