Blind date (Misty and Ultimated)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Blind date (Misty and Ultimated)

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:58 am

Shawn's eyes can't help but widen at the sheer amount of food on her plate. Certainly made his portions look like a small snack. "Sure you can eat all that?" he asks, chuckling.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:30 pm

Sam laughs, reaching back to give her belly a few firm pats, which thumps like a drum and rumbles like a thundercloud! "Oh, this won't even half fill this big ol' tank of mine!" she exclaims cheerfully.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:18 am

Shawn can't help but smile. "I do love your enthusiasm." he says, starting to dig in.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:41 am

Sam digs into the mountain of food on her plate - it's a pretty wild sight to see, the taur grabbing huge handfuls of food and stuffing them into her jaws without particularly paying attention! She doesn't even chew, just swallowing down mouthful after mouthful until the plate is empty. She licks her plate, then her hands, and sits upright again, smiling across the table at Shawn. Her drinking glass and cutlery seem to have vanished too, presumably grabbed at some point and stuffed down without considering that not everything that ends up in her hands is necessarily food. "So, tell me a little about yourself!" she exclaims, her tail wagging behind her gently.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay