Blind date (Misty and Ultimated)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Blind date (Misty and Ultimated)

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:49 pm

Shawn waited nervously, checking his watch. He turns to his friend Misty."Are you sure she's even coming? Honestly, I don't know how you even talked me into this.What if I make a fool of myself again?" he asks. She had talked him into going on a blind date with 1 of her friends. He was willing to give it a try, but considering his luck with girls so far, he was more than a little nervous..

"Oh trust me, you'll love it." Misty tells him reassuringly.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Re: Blind date (Misty and Ultimated)

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:19 am

Fortunately, Shawn only has a few more minutes to wait before the doorbell rings. Standing outside, towering so high she could possibly look in the second storey windows, is a huge canine taur. Her body covered with shades of brown and tan fur, wearing a pretty dress on her anthro half, nail polish on her fingernails and toeclaws... She seems to be a slightly older woman, maybe in her early forties. Her build is odd; her anthro half seems a little overweight, while her taur half is *rather* hefty, a big round belly sagging down between her knees!

She lays herself down on her taurbelly and scoops up Misty as she steps outside into the cool evening air, giving her a warm and fuzzy hug! "Misty! It's so good to see you again!~" she exclaims, snuggling the dolphin affectionately for a moment before setting her down again and turning her large, green-eyed gaze to Shawn. "And you must be Shawn!"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:54 am

Misty can't help but giggle happily asshe hugs bqck eagerly. "Alwas a treat to have you over!"

Shawn's eyes widen at the sight of her. She was certainly a sight to behold, and he liked what he saw. He shakes his head a moment at her words. "Huh? Oh, yeah that's me." he says, chuckling nervously. It takes him a moment to remember the name Misty told him. "And you must be Sam was it?" he asks.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:29 pm

Sam beams down at Shawn, leaving Misty to her own (potentially nefarious) devices as she greets her date. "That's right! Sam Softpaw. It's so good to meet you!" she beams. She lowers a hand towards him instead - perhaps she feels a handshake would be more appropriate than a hug for somebody she's just met? Or perhaps Shawn could turn it into a romantic gesture...
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:51 pm

He smiles, taking her hand. A pleasure to meet you too." he says, kissing her hand.Some might fnd it a bit cliche or corny, but he's always been a hopeless romantic.

Misty smiles, seeing things were starting off well. She goes off on her 9wn to let the pair get acquainted.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:18 pm

On her way past the pair, Misty's eyes fall on Sam's bare rump, and the tailhole, nether lips and sac that can be seen there. Perhaps, with Sam this distracted, she might be able to get away with, ah... "Installing herself" as a helper in case she fears Shawn may not be able to woo her without a little sexual desire thrown into the mix~

"Aww, you sweetheart!" beams Sam, her tail wagging gently as her fingers are kissed! "So, shall we set off for dinner? Did you have a place in mind?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:44 pm

Misty smiles, getting an idea. She quietly moves up behind Sam, waiting for an opportunity before silently disappearing into her pussy. Luckily Sam was big enough for her to slip in without much notice. She'd intentionally left Shawn in the dark of Sam's bigger eccentricities, but she figured it'd be more fun for both of them. She had ended up inside of Sam on a number of occasions, either on accident or on purpse on her own. Though if Sam ever noticed, she never said anything.

"Oh yes, I know a cute little restaurant not far from here." he says. It may be impossible to fit Sam in his car, but luckily the place wouldn't be too far of a walk.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:50 am

Sam's obliviousness is legendary amongst her friends, and Misty is likely grateful for it as she pushes her way into Sam's slimy, musky nether region! Of course, wiggling into the big taur's body without her noticing is also a pretty good way to get digested, but Misty probably knows what she's doing...

Shawn would have an easier time believing that her car would fit in him! She's perfectly happy to walk, however, and allows him to lead the way, padding along the sidewalk just behind him.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:27 pm

To be fair, it was a nice even8ng to walk. As they went, Shawn made small talk. "So uh, have you been friends with Misty long?" he asks, rather curious where they knew each other from.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:20 pm

"A few years now. We're quite close friends!" exclaims Sam, unaware of just how close Misty is right now. "And what about yourself? How did the two of you meet?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:33 am

Shawn seemed to relax the more yhey talked. "Oh, we're old friends from high school. Hadn't really been in touch with her again til recently, though." he tells her as they were nearing yheir destination.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:44 am

Sam smiles as she listens to Shawn talking, and looks up as they approach the restaurant, curious what kind of dining establishment Shawn has chosen for them!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:23 pm

The place seemed to be a buffet. "I uh, wasn't really sure what kind of food you like. I hope this place will be ok." he says, chuckling nervously.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:09 am

Sam beams as she sees the establishment of choice. "This was probably the best choice you could have made, in fairness," she replies. She reaches down to give her hefty flank a pat, the sound echoing softly like a drum. "I tend to eat an awful lot, and waiting for that kinda quantity of food at a restaurant isn't really ideal. Buffets make it far easier to feed someone my size!"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:35 am

"Well, it certainly looks good on you." he says with a wink, giving her gut a playful pat.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 07, 2022 8:53 am

The dog's stomach is remarkably soft to the touch, both from her fur and from her fat!
The duo soon reach the front door, which she'll no doubt have to squeeze through at her impressive size and bulk. It's up to Shawn whether to hurry through ahead of her, or to follow behind...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:10 am

Shawn can't help but keep his hand there a moment, rather liking yow her fur felt. He shakes his head, pulling away before he looks weird. He soon moves to get the door, holding it open for her.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:15 am

Holding the door gives him a great front-row view of her trying to fit through, squeeeezing that big fat gut through the doorframe! Once she's managed to navigate that obstacle, the buffet staff guide the pair to a table (for six, given Sam's size), with the dog curled up in the space that another table had been taking up until they'd moved it aside for her.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:49 am

The pair would grab their plates before starting to grab their food.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:47 pm

Sam begins to stack her plate like an expert, creating a veritable mountain of food before she returns to the table and flops down on her belly facing Shawn, her tail wagging happily!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay