Otherworldly Naga (fluffyviking & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Otherworldly Naga (fluffyviking & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:10 am

Elra grinned at his bidding, before she began to shake her stomach up a bit, making him tumble around until he was upside down, his head against the bottom of her stomach. "There, just getting you in a more convenient position... Now then, enjoy the ride" She told him, before his head suddenly sank deeper, slowly dropping down into another tunnel of flesh. It was a lot like going down her throat, only this time there was no stomach to stretch out in waiting for him. As his body slipped deeper, the tunnel just kept going and going, keeping him fixed in a prone position. He could move his hands and squirm a little, but beyond that her walls were simply far too strong, keeping his arms and legs pinned where they were.

Further and further he went, without the walls showing any kind of weakening or slacking. Eventually, he'd feel something seal behind his feet, as he was now fully buried inside of Elra's tail. There was barely any trace of him at all, save a few lumps on her tail. Her first stomach was flat once more.

She moved, and he'd feel her move, the direction she was pulling him, the way she was standing, which turns she was taking. She moved with no problem whilst he was in there. She'd come to a stop, with gravity at his back, meaning she'd laid him on his bed.

There was stillness and silence for a moment, save the sounds of her body. From somewhere above (or below?) he could feel her top half moving... And then, like a slow avalanche, a pair of enormous, round bulges appeared before his face, slowly sinking into the shape of the walls, and coming closer and closer, until they pressed against his face, smothering it right between the cleavage. Outside, she was hugging her tail where he'd stopped, her breasts pressed against the bulge that was his head.

"Mmm, is this what you wanted?" She questioned, squeezing. She shifted a little, side to side, dragging those orbs against his face before settling his head back between them again.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:19 pm

He felt her stomach begin to shake and tumble him about, his entire body was now upside down and near another hole. He listened to Elra speak, saying how this was to better prepare him and it wasn't long until he was starting to funnel further down her body, the bulge in her stomach starting to make her tail expand to fit his frame.

It seemed to take forever, the tail much tighter than her stomach was. He wiggled about inside of her, making sure that he could at least move a little bit but it was definetly a lot harder to do so. He sighed as his hardened cock was pressed against her tail, closing hisneyes and relaxing for a bit.

He then felt the two, massive orbs rubbing against his face, a large smile on his face. Even though her stomach was between them, it still felt heavenly to have her breasts smothering his face, and she could feel him nodding against her bust and belly when she asked if this was what he wanted.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:47 am

"Mmm, and whilst I bet you'd happily have my boobs in your face all night long... which you will, I'm sure there's also somewhere else I can put them, just for a while..." She teased, before she started to sink down along his body, those two lumps being dragged down off his face, down his chest and then slowly settling over his crotch, nestling his dick perfectly between her boobs.

She squeezed them together, compressing against his cock and began to slide them up and down. "Mmm... and I could do this all night long if I wanted, with you trapped in there, at my mercy..." She purred.
Nornico
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay