Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:58 am

(Yet again, sorry for my delay. Rough week but over it now)

Elra gave a cute little giggle, a noise that barely suited her newly, and immensely, thickened frame. "Well, aren't you a charmer? And first thing in the morning too... I admire that in lover, always ready to appraise and appeal to me" She told him, before she started to walk towards him, as if an avalanche of jumbo-sized pillows was bearing down upon him. The closer she came, the more of her went out of sight, utterly obscured by her curves. Hips, thighs, belly and breasts, which became Trev's new skyline, her head barely, sometimes not even, visible over the crest of those mountains.

"As for the stove, well, I worked a bit of magic and a little dash of fire breath and it all seems to be working alright" She said with a shrug, the act alone making her tits bounce. "As for your thirst, you can quench it wherever you like, Little Knight... though I must admit, I might start leaking soon" She said, as she put one hand on one of her boobs. Sure enough, the slight stimulus caused a dainty trickle of white to dribble from her nipple.

"Speaking of thirst, you know, I didn't even think to wash down my breakfast... perhaps we can maybe share one another's gifts? After all..." She leaned over, like a majestic statue collapsing down yet never hitting the floor, her hands now on her hips and her face in sight, a grin on her lips. She reached one hand out... and stroked along the base of his shaft to the tip. "...You've got something I can drink too" She purred.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:40 pm

(Congrats, same here)
The red panda felt there must he some more magic going on, as Elra turned and started moving towards him. What was it? Was she appearing taller, was he getting smaller, or maybe, everything was just as it should be? She was truly titanic now, and it was wonderful to behold, so much so that the red panda couldn’t see all of her… He did hope Tawny was fine in there… and he wasn’t going to break this moment to ask about Jade either, as he gazed up at Elra in her majestic wobbly glory.

“I love the new look you’ve got everywhere,” he would say, in response to hearing about her use of fire inside. He would definitely need to make sure there weren’t any burn marks later, and he would have to show her how to use the stove properly… but later… maybe after lunch. But breakfast was certainly served, and his eyes fixated on her leaking boob with quite the intensity! His tail flicked with excitement, the gold rings glowing once again, making a shape like a fan out behind him.

And as she moved closer, so did he. Her huge wobbly form, which he sought to embrace was descending! But she seemed to reach to him first, stroking over him, making him let out a squeak of a moan! “I’m always ready to serve, early in the morning or late at night. I’m be your little knight and anything else you ask of me, I’ll do. A-and if what I can give isn’t satisfying, then I hope I’ll make up for it as second breakfast or any pleasures I can bring to you Elra,” he rumbled out, taking her hand from his shaft, and holding it to his chest, hugging, nuzzling her fingers, even giving one of them a light teasing suckling on the tip.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:44 am

"Aww, Little Knight..." She cooed, stroking his cheek lovingly. "Your subservience is welcomed, but wholly unnecessary; Whilst I enjoy flaunting my power and physique... for now, you and me are equals, and I am but a guest of your abode" She assured him. "So, if you desire a breakfast from me, then I want you to take it, Little Knight..." She purred, as she took his hands in hers, and pulled them so that she was pressed with her back against the wall, planting his hands at her hips, which was admittedly, level with his chest. The very bottom of her breasts, now dribbling with milk, loomed less than inches away from his face.

"Claim your prize, Little Knight" Elra commanded, her smirk unseen but very evident in her voice.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:06 am

The red panda blushed at her words. When had he become so submissive to her? Well, he couldn’t help seeing her as a wonderful, towering imposing figure, especially when she was standing as tall as his ceiling and wider than two of himself shoulder to shoulder, but he liked it quite a lot, enough to make his rings tail swish about in the air behind him. He pressed in close as she pulled him against her, feeling the heavy weight of Tawny in her gut pushing outwards against him. He nuzzled into her belly, then started to lick upwards, tasting the runoff of that milk spilling forth. His eyes widened at the taste, and his licks became more insistent, pressing deeper against her, making that breast bounce as he lapped at the underside of it. He squeezed against her, even going so far as to raise a leg, pressing his knee into her round gut, and pulling himself upwards, to quickly nomph onto her nipple, latching on tight and suckling eagerly.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:27 am

With all the attention she was getting from the little red panda, Elra honestly forgot about the presence of Tawny in her stomach, or perhaps simply only viewed her as nourishment ever since her descent... or ascent, only Elra actually knew how Tawny even got in there.

Regardless, Elra cooed as she felt Trev's hands on her, feeling especially tingly when he touched her sensitive breasts. In fact, any stimulation just seemed to make her nipples spurt more and more milk. When his lips finally closed around them however, she let out a louder, lewder moan of delight as it was as if a faucet had been opened, and milk poured into his mouth as if he was drinking from a fountain. One hand, just about able to reach around her monumental breasts, clamped around the back of his head and held him in position, locking him into a future of milk-drinking until she let him go.

Her legs shook and so she started to carefully slide down the wall she was against into a sitting position, making it easier for him to reach all of her. Her other hand wandered aimlessly about her body, stroking herself in her haze of pleasure, as every suckle of her breast sent a spark through her loins.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:56 am

Trev’s ears perked up at the sound of her moan, and his eyes lit up at the taste of “breakfast” as she was spurting it in heavy bursts onto his tongue. Some spilled from the sides of his mouth at first, but then he gulped, and started to feel out the rhythm to keep gulping down. Breath and gulp… Soon though he wasn’t getting much breathe as she pressed him tighter, but he only swished his tail and leaned himself in closer as she slid down the wall, making it easier. Now her chest was at the perfect height for him to lean forward, and press his face deeply into that milky boob, gulping away, as he nibbled and teased at her nipple with little soft grazings with his teeth and swirled his tongue around the sensitive nipple. The rest of his body pressed against hers, hips shifting side to side, his front against her belly. His own belly was starting to fill, but whether it was from the taste of that milk or his closeness and loyalty to Elra, he wasn’t going to stop! Every little moan she made only enticed him to drink deeper, slurp faster, and press himself more heavily against her, his leg rubbing up between her thighs against her sack and arousal pushing up around her belly.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:54 pm

Elra was in euphoria, the sensations of Trev suckling from her, combined with the vision of him weighed down by a gut filled with her milk, it was enough to light a fire inside of her, as common sense and reason began making room for lewd and erotic thoughts. After a moment, she forced herself to pull him away, as she panted with delight, sweat on her brow. "That's... that's enough for now, before you get too full... or I lose myself and suck you in instead" She said, before giving a breathy chuckle. She stared down at him, a smile on her face, eyes locked with his... Hunger? Arousal? Gratitude?... Love?

One hand still at the back of his head, the other reached to hold his rear end as she pressed him through the tight and mighty grip of her cleavage, trapping him between her giant boobs, but all so that she could pull him close and kiss him... kiss him with fervour, with passion, with desire. She was making out with him without any care in the world.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:18 pm

The red panda took in a deep breath as Elra pulled him free of her nipple, a nice long gulping filling the space between them as he swallowed the last mouthful he'd gotten from her. The heat was intense, drinking directly from her, he could feel it swirling around in his belly, and could hear it sloshing just as much, his belly was quite full, and he hadn't even realized it until she stopped him. He felt like he could have kept drinking until she was empty, but likely he would have found himself saturated by her milk before he ever made her reach that point. He blushed, and shuddered as their eyes met, and his tail rings began glowing again... She could just as much see the hearts in his eyes as she pulled him in close, groaning into the deep smooshing soft press between her boobs, easily engulfed all around, his legs pressing and kneeing into her full belly, as she started to kiss~ He couldn't move anywhere, nor did he want to. She kept him held tightly, but he wasn't doing nothing either... In fact he was pressing his face and mouth back into her advances. She was kissing him, and he was kissing her too! His body started vibrating with his rumbling as he... actually tried to meet her passion with his own intent! Intent on showing her just as much devotion and care for her as she was showing him, all the while smooshing into her chest and belly, squishing down on Tawny, or whatever might be left of her, deep in Elra's belly.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:19 pm

Clearly all this passion had ramped up her appetite as the formerly firm round belly that the dragoness bore now seemed softer, and growing flatter moment after moment. In those moments, however, little consideration was given for her stomach considering how focused they both were upon the kiss, a kiss which spoke volumes between them, swirling messages of love, adoration, lust and appreciation all mixed into one passionate gesture.

Eventually, Elra would break the kiss, taking a gulp of air as she panted breathlessly, staring down at him, staring into him through his eyes, smile turning to smirk, turning to grin as she leaned her forehead against his own. "My turn..." She purred at him, before her powerful hands gripped under his shoulders and lifted him out of her cleavage, but only so she could then hold him by his waist, holding him up so that his waist was level with... her face.

She licked her lips first, before holding him closer, her mouth opening just enough to let Trev's member slip between her lips, and it would carry on going deeper, as Elra pushed her lips all the way, slowly, to the base of his shaft. She held it there for a moment, before she began drawing back and forth, getting herself into a rhythm as she blew the red panda, eager for more tastes of her Little Knight.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:46 pm

Trev hardly noticed the deep sounds of her belly potentially gurgling up her breakfast… Tawny!… He wasn’t thinking about it at all, he wasn’t thinking anything. He was lost in her gaze with a depth of his own for Elra to lose herself in, so much so that it wasn’t the mortal who pulled back from their kiss! But he was left just as breathless, and didn’t recover nearly as quickly, blushing heavily with hearts in his eyes as Elra moved him as easily as one would grasp and position a tool or toy… He was both, an instrument for her fun, a possession for her enjoyment… perhaps in a way, she was his as well? Maybe some small portion of her… Her mouth? It was suddenly all the red panda could focus on, a squeaky moan escaping from him as her tongue danced across his length, fully enraptured within her lips, then released, and sealed again and again~ His moaning only got faster, his breathing panting, his tail flicking about or coiling around her arms as she pulled him eagerly in and out… and try as he might, only minutes later did she get her wish, as Trev pressed his hands to the back of her head, holding on, toes curling, moaning out as his shaft throbbed, and his load blew, releasing thick waves of heavy cream, a sweet river flowing along her tongue and into her throat.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:14 pm

Ravenous fervour and an almost fanatical dedication meant that Elra was now only focused on the cock in her mouth, the sounds of the panda's groans and breaths only spurring her on, the twitches and clenches of his body in her grip, only filling her with a sense of pride and glee. An occasional glance upward would result in eyes meeting more than once, and even though she smirked and smiled up at him, her lips refused to leave his member... Indeed, in fact, when he finally blew his load, she embraced his hands against her, more than comfortable in letting him handle her, clench her, squeeze her... and she swallowed every drop he gave her.

Admittedly, her eyes widened in surprise at one point, he was clearly holding back more than she was expecting, perhaps the first time he'd finally caught her off-guard, but resolute she remained until he was dry, and slowly, ever so slowly, slid her mouth off of his member, and finished with a lick of her lips before lowering him back down into the massive crevice of her cleavage again, letting go and letting him settle there with a grin on her face again. "It seems my Little Knight isn't quite so little in the most satisfying of ways" She purred at him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:06 pm

The red panda shuddered as she took everything he had, and he was happy to give it all away to her. Much to no one’s surprise, he nearly collapsed after he was finished, but was thankfully still held so warmly, and was able to smoothly be slotted back into Elra’s cleavage, like slipping a credit card back into a wallet, nice and snug, waiting and ready to be used again. He rested his arms atop her chest to keep from fully disappearing, but was still in his place, looking up at her. “I hope that was enough of a helping to cost your breakfast,” he murmured, pressing forward, his legs rubbing at her belly… seemed pudgy but not so much a dome any longer… “I-if you want any more of me… guess you could suckle some part of me like candy… or just swallow me whole too… this is a good morning…” he murmured with a happy smile beaming up at her, tail swishing against her belly and a little underneath as well.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:53 am

Elra chuckled down at him, bringing one hand over to stroke through his ear, scratching at his ears a little too. "Here I am trying to make you feel all satisfied and the centre of attention, and you say things like that to me" She said, before purring. "I'd be careful what you wish for, Little Knight, if you spur me on I might not be able to help myself when it comes to making you into a snack" She told him, grinning.

She started to lift herself up, although she kept one arm clenched around her breasts, inadvertently spraying some more of her milk around the place, and also trapping him completely in the embrace of her cleavage. She lifted him clear off of the ground without any effort. "Well then, breakfast done, now time to bathe... and you'll be all prepared for the day" She told him, as she strode into his bathroom. A glance was paid toward the tub, but she instead headed for his shower. She lowered him down inside, before stepping in herself and closing the shower's glass door behind them.

She took up SO much room, there was no position he could be where they weren't pressed together in some way. She leaned over to turn the shower on, in doing so pressing her hips right up against him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:11 pm

Trev grinned and relaxed in her hold, his ears twitching, splaying down some at the little strokes there. He still breathed in nice and heavy, taking in her scent and feeling her wrapping him up, and even easing his weight up as she lifted! His cheeks flushed, and his ears flicked at the sound of the milk, much less so the sight of it, as he was smooshed still between her boobs mostly, feeling them jostle and slide around him as she started walking. "Have we got plans today then?" he murmured, dreamily looking up at her, as he felt the air get just a little cooler, then realized they were in the bathroom once she set him down, and approached! He had to back up, feeling the glass behind him as she turned, sliding over him, her smooth warmth brushing through his warm fur, dampened by a little milk, as was she with a few spots of sheen from where it had soaked into her skin. "Or maybe, do you have plans for me today, might be the better question..." he murmured, and then went stiff as she leaned forward, and with such precision, and limited space, Trev was finding himself staring at her rump as it loomed closer and closer, until the confines of the shower were just too much, and he was getting pressed back into the tile wall, her rump smooshing around him!.... He didn't mind this a moment, paws tracing up the back of her thighs, squeezing the underside of those cheeks... and giving a few soft little kisses to the wobbly mounds that were forming solidly around his face and head. Then he heard the sound of the water, but could hardly feel it save for some spray around his feet, the water quickly warming, heating up, and soon to start making the tiny shower steamy for the pair of them.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon May 02, 2022 6:38 am

"Hmm? Did you say something back there?" She questioned with a smirk, glancing over her shoulder at him, the slightest motion of course making anything that could wobble absolutely do so, such as her ass, right in his face. "I'm sorry, I couldn't quite hear you from beneath my ass, it can pretty thick" She pointed out. "I mean, look-"

She pressed back. His face had nowhere to go, and her ass went around it, swallowing him into the crevice, but so thick and big, he wasn't even near the bottom yet, he just had his head stuck between big, meaty dragon cheeks.

"See, now I can't even hear you at all" She said with a giggle, really grinding herself against him, before she eased off of him, using her hand to pull him out a bit. He got to stare right into that ass which had just swallowed him for a little longer, before he was being bumped and jostled as she started to turn her huge, mamazonian frame so that she faced him. He was still pressed up against her hips, but now... well, now he was up against a different part of her, and her huge boobs loomed above, blocking out sight of her face.

"Maybe I'll hear you now" The voice from the other side of the breasts suggested. "You are still there, right? 'Cause now I can't see you... because my tits are really huge" She said with a snicker, as her hand came down to find him, 'inadvertantly' pressing him against her crotch. "Oh! Yep, you're definitely still there" She said with another smirk as she once again grinded against him, all whilst water and milk cascaded down their bodies.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun May 08, 2022 2:22 pm

Trev moaned out as that huge booty wobbled for a moment, before silencing him as his head was enveloped between those cheeks! The muffled sound of water raining onto Elra and her mirthful laughter was all he could hear. He couldn't see at all, but he could feel the warmth of those wobbly cheeks all around him, especially as she started to grind, his squeak only a faint ripple against her cheeks, as his head was smoothly rode! He shuddered deeply. This was some domineering power she held... and she could unleash it at any time on him. And he knew, he wouldn't do anything about it either, not that he could if he wanted to... He was lost in that thought as she turned around, blushing, feeling her gut pressing over the top of his head, now faced towards her crotch, as he looked up, only the underside of her boobs visible... but what a view... before it was lost as he was smooshed into her belly and just above her shaft. He blushed deeply, as she used all of his body from his face to his thighs to grind against him. If she hadn't been holding onto him he would have surely fallen over... But then he felt even more warmth from her milk flowing through his fur... all the while his fluffy self grinding against her front, his face flushed, his body warming... his hands roaming around her thighs, and then between them, caressing around the base of her shaft and the top of her hefty sack, which he could hear sloshing so close to his ears. But to her question, he still couldn't respond, even as she had found him, as his face was pressed to her crotch, and he was far too blushy... and kissing at her front, to remember what he had even asked moments ago.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon May 09, 2022 4:52 am

"Oh my! I didn't even notice THAT decided to come out" She announced with a giggle, and a deep hum of delight as she felt Trev against the thick weight of her cock, which was now steadily rising and lengthening against him, the orbs which hung below them beginning to gurgle and slosh quite loudly, just like her breasts had. "Mmm... but the question is-" She purred, still gyrating and grinding her hips against him, letting whatever parts of her body just bump and smear against his face. "-does it want to fill YOU up, or does it want you to fill IT up?" She questioned with a snicker, before letting out a little groan as now, like her boobs, the tip of her shaft had began to dribble, the creamy pre looking just as delightful as her milk.

"Haah... better choose quicky, before it chooses for you" Elra panted, as with a groan and a ripple, the shaft only grew thicker and longer, threatening to take up what limited space was left between them.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu May 12, 2022 6:18 am

The red panda plastered against her front made a muffled squeak as he grinding started to get hard with that hardening shaft gliding through his soft soaked glistening fur. A glob of pre from the head beaded and smeared against his chest, and started to coat him as the grinding spread that messy flow over him, not so easily washing out like her milk did. He groaned as the scent of her cream came to him, his breathing heavy as thoughts swirled around as she dropped her question on him… He pressed into her grinding, and gave the tip of that shaft a lick, a swallow of the next glob of pre oozing forth… And then he turned, fluffy tail wrapping and squeezing along the length of that shaft, heavily blushing as he moved around… let her grind that heavy thick length against his legs, and pressing back, moving, setting his nice bubbly rump over that throbbing thick tip!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu May 19, 2022 6:33 am

A gasp was elicited from Elra's mouth, though this wasn't a faux, playful gasp but one of genuine surprise. "Oh, Little Knight..." She purred with delight as her tip twitched against his behind. "I'll admit, I wasn't sure if you were quite into something like this... but it seems now I know" She said with a chuckle, as one of her hands came down to grasp at his waist from one side, holding on to him firmly. Clearly, even with all her powers to probe into minds and memories, she hadn't invaded his thoughts or desires that much, since she appeared actually, and pleasantly, surprised to find his rump willingly grinded toward her member.

She slid tip against his cheeks, slathering his rump before she grinded it between them, hotdogging with glee and letting him feel her sheer heat and thickness, before she tilted a little and had her tip kiss at his hole, poking and bumping against it, almost teasing it.

"Mmm, time to fill you with my... appreciation, for you" She purred. "...though I'll try not to appreciate you TOO hard, unless... well, unless that's what you want, a big, huge belly full of my love" She murmured in that husky, almost but not quite hypnotic voice of hers, the voice that had him once swear his loyalty to her ass.

He wouldn't get too long to think, as he felt the hot, slick flesh of her tip start pushing in, stretching his tailhole open slowly, filling him up already just from her size. She sunk into him slowly, but her hand held him in place, and it was almost like a pop! once her full head had slipped in, leaving only inches upon inches, almost feet even, of big, thick, cockshaft. She let out a groan of satisfaction.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed May 25, 2022 5:31 pm

The red panda blushed a little more as he pressed against her shaft, his tail flicking up along her belly and his own back. He didn't really need to say the words now as she started to grind against him. He had quite the friend in Tawny, and she had quite the needs herself... And he was a good friend, letting her pretend with toys to her delight when she was feeling particularly needed... Now he wouldn't have to pretend for her... He could just take the real thing... but first he was going to be taking that real thick thing from Elra!

Feeling her weight bearing down on him from above, practically all around as she held him closely, he panted beneath her, feeling her belly and chest pressing down on him, supporting himself almost sheerly through the throbbing arousal pushing upwards on him, and starting to push inwards! His bubbly rump slowly gave, that ring tight, but his insides surprisingly accommodating as he groaned out, clenching slimy walls around that head as he shuddered, but grinning pressed his back up against her. "Mmm That milk for breakfast really could use some meat, and some cream~" he teased with another clench... He might not know what he was getting into, but he had a pretty firm idea about what was about to be getting into him~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay