Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:37 am

Elra gave a smirk. "That is a very enticing offer, I've told Trev of my desire to experience all kinds of those 'exercises' in this world... Ah, I mean, Texas, of course... coming from a place like England, Texas is like a whole world of it's own" Elra said, quickly covering for herself. "Well, we did start our own walk with the intent for me to meet people... I think I could consider you, Miss Jane, to be sufficiently met, and thus our walk is already a success" She said, with a sharp toothed grin. "You still won't find a man to keep up with you, but I'm better than any man anyway" She told Jane with a wink, before looking over at Trev and grinning.

"Care to join us... or just watch?" Elra offered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:36 am

The elephant couldn’t help smiling a little more. Her ears hadn’t lied then, that sound she’d caught earlier from Trev’s home… she was surprised the red panda could make someone make that kind of noise. She gave him an appraising look though her trunk still turned up at him. He was still just another guy. “Well, one thing about Texans, we’re very welcoming kind of folks to those that are reciprocal in the kindness we offer. We’re also a bit off-put by those that want to come and change our ways to their own. It’s a bit of cultural pride, so let me properly welcome you to Texas, and let me show you around a Texan~” she said, though her ears flared outward slightly as Elra turned to Trev, and Trev looked to the pair of them. “No no, I think you should uhh… exercise together,” he said, clearly getting the message from Jane’s intense look towards him. Clearly, whether from being that interested in Elra, or less than interested in Trev as a male, it was obvious she wanted some solo alone time with the dragoness, as she would turn, showing off the width of her backend, and opened the door to her home, inviting the dragoness inside. “Oh we’re going to have a great ‘workout’ you and I~” she murmured… the front of her yoga pants already seeming to be showing her “readiness” to begin.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:42 pm

Seemingly oblivious to the signals that were going between Jane and Trev, Elra just smiled brightly at the red panda. "Well, if you're sure you won't mind being left out" She remarked to Trev. "We'll have to finish our walk at a later time, yes? I'm sure there's still many other interesting people that you know, and I wish to experience them all, as well as you, my little knight" She purred, before she put her arms around him and hugged him for a moment, even giving him a kiss, no care nor shame for being seen doing so. She was still smiling at him when she broke away, before turning her attention back to Jane's doorway.

"Now, let us have this 'workout'" Elra said with a grin, before she stepped into the elephant's domain.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:50 pm

The red panda was admittedly a little down about not spending more time with Elra, but he wasn’t going to keep her from having fun with other people. He knew his worth to her. Unless she started calling someone else her Little Knight, he was going to be okay. More than okay when he got a parting hug and kiss from her~ He smiled all the more, waving them off. He breathed in deeply, and pulled out his phone. He had contact with most of his close neighbors, so he sent Jane a quick text of “Thanks for entertaining my girlfriend, will I have her back tonight lol?”

Inside, the elephant smiled as she closed the door behind her. The layout of her home was similar to Trev’s, only that everything was essentially doubled in size for her. “Now that we’re alone together~” the elephant rumbled deeply, eyes glimmering mischievously… until her phone buzzed on the counter. She paused, glancing at it, then picked it up, looking through the message, and, courteously but quickly sent a reply: “N” before shutting the phone off. “Like I was saying, you were looking me all over… go ahead, explore~” she said, right in the doorway, spreading her arms, her heavy bust jostling, spreading her legs, those yoga pants riding up her crotch some, her belly, as she had quite the large one as most elephant people did, hips, and thighs all wobbled from the small movement.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:59 am

Elra had followed Jane deeper inside, looking around at her home with admittedly a sense of curiosity. Fun times ahead or no, she was still a foreigner who, as she'd told Jane, had never seen an elephant-person before, so the size of all Jane's furniture admittedly distracted her briefly, briefly enough for the dragoness to entirely miss the mischievous glint in her eye, one that'd she'd know all too well anyway. Her head also snapped to attention when she heard the buzz of the phone, noticing how it also distracted Jane. She cocked her head curiously, like a dog as she watched the elephant. In all the time she'd been with Trev, which admittedly hadn't been very long, she'd yet to see him use his phone, by happenstance. Nonetheless, which such a big woman before her, Elra resolved to question about the phone at a later time.

Her eyes went back to Jane, and when she offered for Elra to come explore her, the dragoness' face split into a grin. "As you wish, I am very curious..." Elra remarked, the offer all she needed for approval to let her hands wander.

She stepped up to Jane, eyes on her hips, which were about level with chest, if not a little higher than before, since Elra was actually a little shorter than the first time they'd met. None the less, Elra pressed herself against the elephant, right into her crotch, and reached her arms around her hips, trying to see if she could reach behind. Perhaps to Jane's surprise, the smaller dragoness had quite a strong grip. "You are very big" Elra noted, helpfully. "And wide..." She added, before letting her hands roam down Jane's sides, along her hips and thighs. "So thick..." She murmured, hands sliding around the outer side and the inner side of her thighs. "In my... country, you would be considered a very fine offering... if you know what I mean" Elra told Jane, keeping her cover intact as she chose her words as carefully as possible. She turned her eyes to Jane's crotch, right before her face. The dragoness had no shame, she buried her face right into front of Jane's pants, breathing in and pressing her tongue forward, teasing at whatever was behind that small layer of fabric. "Yes... this side of you is very nice, but what about... your back side?" Elra purred in question, tilting her head to look up at the elephant.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:16 am

A week ago those hips were at about her chest height. Now, she was just the right height for her face to be perfectly level with the elephant’s crotch. Jane was surprised as Elra stepped forward and just buried her face deep into the front of her yoga pants! Elra would be met by a strong, crotch new feminine scent, and some of the wetness coating the crotch of Jane’s pants would start to transfer to Elra’s face as Jane shivered on the spot. She hadn’t met someone so forward, so eager to get in on her. Most everyone she dated were shy subs. She did enjoy taking them to town, but someone else who was assertive was greatly loved~ The compliments she’d heard before from many awe struck partners, although, an “offering” was a new one… Like some kind of sacrifice thing? Maybe this girl was into the goth sorta mythos exploring hobbies? Jane didn’t care either way, especially as she let out a gasp when Elra dug her face in deep~ She reached down, a large hand to the back of Elra’s head, holding her there as she moved her hips, grinding on her face and getting more wetness on both of them, until Elra pulled back from the flushed Jane. “Mmmm~ I bet you’ll love that side of me~” she moaned out as she turned, showing off the strain of her pants to cover her absolutely massive cheeks, looking like she could fit someone Elra’s size between them fully~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:33 am

It was taking a lot of self-control for Elra to simply not pick up Jane and put her on her shoulders so she could smother her face deep into that crotch, but she knew such a display of strength was something better shown off later, when she really, really wanted to show Jane who was in charge. For now, she was content to let Jane take charge. Her tongue probed Jane's crotch as much as it could, teasing the lips of Jane's nethers, whilst her nose also bumped and grinded against her, her breath, hot and needy, rolled over Jane's body where she was. The feel, the touch, the scent, the warmth... these were the kinds of things that Elra had lived for, back in Starvania.

She watched and waited for Jane to turn around, her tongue almost hanging from her mouth before Jane stopped. Elra stared for a moment, before reaching out and grabbing a handful of both cheeks. She jiggled and jostled them, watching them wobble. She grinned and, not able to help herself, gave one cheek a slap, watching it ripple as her palm strike echoed through the air. As if by why of apology or evenness, Elra then grabbed Jane's hips yet again, before burying her face right into her crack, her head being practically swallowed by yoga-pant covered cheeks. Yet again did her tongue reach out, licking and poking, and yet again did she grind her face, no care for which side she was buried in. "Were I smaller, I would name your rear end my steed, or perhaps even my home away from home" She said, although both the words and the intent were somewhat muffled by the amount of butt between her face and Jane's ears, no matter how senistive.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:07 am

The large elephant let out a surprised gasp, holding back from actually trumpeting out through her long trunk at that hearty slap. No one had ever! Usually weak little gropes were all they could ever manage, that felt far too good~ Elra was going to have to pay for that, as Jane grinned, eyes bright as she started leaning back while Elra pressed herself up so deep between those cheek. She seemed just as interested in her rump as she had been her front… good~ Jane was going to show Elra her entirety today and tonight… maybe even tomorrow, the next day~ Poor Trev, Jane might just have to steal her from him but what was he going to do about it, take her back? She would be quite the “monster” for that “Little Knight” to take down, and she doubted he could. If she wanted to keep Elra… she just would~ Those words between her cheeks were muffled, but Jane heard them easily enough. All of her attention was focused on that girl trying to dig into her cheeks after all. “Mmmm that can be arranged~” she rumbled, as she started to apply some weight, sitting back more and more, but then suddenly that feeling, Elra rubbing around so deeply into her pants, it became too much, she leaned too far, losing her balance! She felt herself crashing down onto Elra, and her tail didn’t help either, tightening up in reaction, pushing Elra’s back from behind, tipping the smaller girl’s balance backwards as well as that rump descended, impacting her into the floor with a heavy smoooosh all around… assuming Elra didn’t choose to stop her from falling or move away faster than what would normally be possible in that moment for anyone but this goddess.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:03 am

Although Elra, if she so desired, could indeed catch Jane and halt her fall, where would the fun be in that? Elra let her legs slip away from under her, and allowed what was equivalent to two big, plush comets come crashing down upon her. There was a battle between Jane's rear end, Elra's face, and Jane's yoga pants... and well, one of them had to be the weakest.

A tearing RIIIP sound shredded the air once elephant ass hit floor, and she felt Elra's face completely break through her yoga pants and plunge into the bare skin of her huge cheeks, almost already driven straight up into her asshole, the dragoness's face already pushing against it as if it was trying to break in! The rest of Elra was buried under Jane, the only sight that was even there was her reptilian tail flopping 'helplessly' between Jane's legs, Elra's feet barely just poking out too.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:45 pm

The elephant hit the ground with a heavy thud, possibly cratering the floor, but that’s not what she was thinking about at all. She was in a state of shock, her mouth open wide as she let out a loud moan~ Right in her doorway, it was doubtful someone else didn’t hear that~ She gasped and panted, that girl was in so deep, up between her cheeks, her huge flexing pucker stretching and clenching over her face, the only thing that stopped her from plunging deeper being that she wasn’t slick…. The elephant might have been planning on doing that later, but the time was now as she groaned once more, then looked back, smirking at that “helpless” girl beneath her. “Ohh goodness! I’m so glad I didn’t crush you… I hope you feel the same, because now you’re in for some big trouble~” she moaned out as she gripped her own cheeks, spreading them with her hands as she sat, which only served to pull everything outwards and downwards, which meant that pucker kissing Elra’s face began to expand and, with a hot “Schlorp!” swallowed her head, neck, and shoulders in one fluid motion! The heat inside was intense, and the musky scent was overwhelming and inviting, as a thunderous heartbeat pounded around Elra, and slimy walls started to squeeze and squish to work on pulling her deeper as Jane let go of her cheeks, the giant slabs smooshing back together, with no sign at all of the goddess buried between them~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:07 pm

Elra's brief meeting with Jane's asshole was cut short as the sphincter yawned open against her, and then around her. "Oh!" She gasped in both surprise and glee at how much of her was slurped in so quickly. Truth be told, this wasn't an activity she was able to enjoy frequently, at least not with anyone approaching her own size... Normally she'd either shrink herself down to fit into her human followers, or feed herself to one of her tamed, enormous monsters. As prolific and storied as her exploits were, this was still in a manner of speaking, a new experience for her.

Jane honestly didn't need to try that hard to pull her deeper, as the dragoness was wiggling for the intent to do that herself. As soon as she was able to get her hands past the sphincter, she planted her hands on the bottom of the chamber she was in, heat and slickness by damned, and started to push herself up. "Yes! Take all of me, Jane!" Elra exclaimed in joy.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:02 pm

Jane bit her lip to keep from moaning out again as she started to feel more wiggling. It seemed like Elra was purposely going deeper, and she loved it~ She liked it when they squirmed to get free, and overpowering them, but she liked Elra more, so she loved that Elra was calling out to go deeper, a demand Jane was eager to grant~ She clenched in tight, feeling Elra gripping and pulling herself up, that swallowing morion of her bowels propelling Elra deeper, up to her hips and easily beyond, clenching around Elra’s thighs as the elephantine woman slowly stood up. Her yoga pants were ruined, ripped in the back, soaked in the front as she half walked half waddled out of then, letting them fall as she went somewhere, holding Elra in place and grinding her legs between her cheeks. The clenching held tight, squishing musky walls all around, definitely ruining the clothes Trev had leant her as they absorbed internal slime. Then there would be another new experience for Elra, as the tunnel relaxed, sliding her out just slightly, her feet touching a strange, firm but rubbery object beneath her, then felt it pushing at her feet, spurring her onwards, plunging her all the way through that hungry pucker and much deeper into those bowels as Jane sat down on her giant, flat-headed toy and immediately took the six feet of rubber all the way to the base as she sat down heavily on a reinforced seat with the toy firmly attached in the center of it!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:16 am

Elra felt the clench around her legs, the obvious desire to keep her right where she was for the moment. The dragoness acquiesced for now, allowing her thighs to remain trapped in clutches of the mighty elephant's ass. She made clear motions with her hands however, as if she was still trying to pull herself up, pushing against the walls, wiggling her body both inside and out, as if she was trying and failing to fight against the grip of Jane's lower body. Her clothes were becoming damp, clingy and heavily but she didn't care about that, they could easily be dried afterwards, although she didn't want them entirely ruined or frayed, since they were Trev's, not hers. If she had to, she'd teleport them out and make up some excuse on how Jane had sucked her right out of her clothes.

Then she felt herself slip lower, making a noise of confusion, and then a noise of further confusion as she felt the strange, smooth yet flat surface beneath her bare feet. She tapped at it with her toes, curiously, before it suddenly launched in, carrying her with it and propelling her right into Jane's bowels. At some point her feet slipped to the side of the massive dildo and it ended up sliding in alongside of her, leaving her pressed against it's top half, squeezed between it and Jane's bowels.

"Well... that's different" Elra murmured with a smirk as she writhed a little against her captor. "This thing must be huge... your capacity is astounding!" Elra called out into the thick flesh, so much flesh and skin between her and outside.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:31 pm

The big elephant groaned out, her belly swelling slightly as Elra was plunged in deeper, and then, she moaned out as she slipped down some to the side as the dildo surged up around her! She gasped and clenched, her pucker hungrily chewing around the base of that toy shaft, undulating flexes squeezing hard and slimy over Elra. She could hear muffled words within her and smirked as she gave her belly a loud smack, ripples flowing over it and smooshing against Elra. "Mmm toys don't talk cutie~ Better get ready for a ride... hold on tight or you're going in so deep I may never find you~" she groaned as she eased up a couple feet off of the toy, before dropping down heavily again, sending it plunging in deep, along with Elra with a shaky thudding squelch~ Then she started again, groaning as she got to work pulling herself up, dropping heavily down, again and again, taking her time, but eventually picking up the pace, gliding over her two toys up and down~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:06 am

Elra could tell that she wasn't going to remain still forever, or at least, the great big massive dildo wasn't going to. A quick swish of her fingers and a brief flash of light and her clothes were teleported to just in front of Jane's front doorway, piling in a heap roughly where Jane had fallen on top of her.

Her body freed from the prison of fabric, but not of flesh, a wicked idea crept into the dragoness' head and a grin followed on her face. Her hands clenched on the walls somewhere above, as she waited for that enormous rod to slide away a little, before quickly trying to readjust her position... but not quite quick enough! The shaft then squashed her from the other side, sliding right along her crack and against her back, forcing her chest and face against the bowel walls!

She tried again, trying to hold her position. The dildo this time just bumped her up and deeper. Elra growled. "Come on you..." She began, sliding herself down and splaying her legs as she held on...

And then, bingo! The dragoness let out a roar of pleasure so deep it echoed through Jane's insides, sending ripples through her body and reaching so far it almost sound like the moan itself left Jane's own mouth! A mixture of positioning and determination how allowed Elra to get her nethers position juuuust right, so that as Jane's pace began to build, she was not only riding that huge shaft with her ass, but had driven it right up the dragoness's pussy, stretching her out like she'd swallowed someone! The moans only continued with every bounce of Jane's ass. Clearly, the stranger inside was enjoying herself... a whole lot.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:33 pm

The elephant only slightly noticed the change in feeling of her wiggly toy, but felt a new sensation as she clenched and pressed directly on those wings. Their edges and her scales’ ridges felt wonderful to her sensitive walls as waves of clenches amid the pounding thrusting she was giving herself ensued. Her own eyes shot open as she heard that roaring of pleasure within her… and suddenly the top half of her toy got very top heavy~ “o-oh my~ You can even fit my toy?~ Ooh i’m keeping you for sure. Be mine~ Just keep roaring if you agree~“ she moaned, heavily panting, dragging hot slimy bowels back and forth, now fully lifting Elra up, finding a spot where Elra started to squeeze when the wide flat head of the shaft was nearing sliding free, and then groaning and crashing back down, and sending that huge toy rocketing up inside of her and inside of Elra. It wasn’t going to take her much longer to release, but she wanted to keep hearing Elra roaring, especially to seal the deal~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:47 am

As if a magical switch had been flipped in her head, Elra's roars quietened to 'simply' loud moans as she tried to force a few words out, all whilst the great big shaft was plunging up and down, stretching her quite wonderfully. "Big words... for a big girl..." She huffed between thrusts and moans. "You'll have to... try harder... than that... maybe..." She teased, showing her strength, but then realizing it'd be more fun to keep stringing the elephant along like she was in charge, so Elra let herself 'slip up' and let out one more absolute , long roar of delight on a particularly deep thrust. "Oh fuck..." She panted, eyes wide and body starting to tremble, almost turning herself into a vibrator for the elephant. "fuck, so close, fuck..." She moaned, her limbs squirming against the bowels, tail and wings twitching too, every motion adding to the sensations Jane was feeling deep in her ass.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:43 am

The elephant’s chair was creaming heavily as she kept bouncing hard down onto it. The chair was reinforced heavily with metal for this sort of thing, but Jane was always pushing her toys to the limit as she moaned out loudly herself, missing the muffled words, but feeling those vibrations, that tumultuous roaring out as she clenched down hard, eagerly pulling on Elra. “Mine~” she cooed, and it was just the tipping point she needed as she slammed home her toy one more time as the floodgates opened, her head thrown back in ecstasy as her climax overwhelmed her, gushing heavily all over her chair and pants, trembling surges, waves of clenches pulling, trying to drag Elra off the toy and even deeper into the musky elephantine abyss of her bowels.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:50 am

The final slam down on the chair was all that Elra needed as well, flat-tipped shaft buried as deep as it could possibly go with how deep she already was inside of Jane. Her body shook violently, so strongly as well that even if Jane was big enough to hide Elra at her current size, the ripples of her movement still bulged against her abdomen. Fem-cum practically erupted from between Elra's legs, slicking and sticking up the shaft even more, as Elra's mighty, pleasured roars slowly died down to hushed panting as she sat with the shaft embedded inside of her. "...oof, wow..." She mumbled.

She let out another sudden groan as she felt herself being carried off of the tip of the toy, already missing the thickness inside of her. She allowed the bowels to drag her away, remaining still as she gathered her breath, save a handful of post-orgasmic twitches bumping the walls as she travelled deeper.

"...where do I get one of those..." She murmured.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:02 am

Jane panted in bliss as she watched the subtle bulging form of Elra sliding deeper up inside of her, traveling through the twists of her lower gut, eventually coming to a halt still somewhere deep inside that slimy tunnel, hot humid musky air now her only source to breath, and the walls undulated and pressed heavily into her from all around, massaging, holding her in place for Jane’s continued pleasure, and Elra’s too. She slowly rose, her legs trembling, hardly able to stand after that climax, the toy slowly, slickly sliding from her rump. She would have pulled it in all the way if it wasn’t secured to the chair, and even then, she’d probably need to reseal the base after that one… She reached a hand down, massaging what looked like a small lump, the girl sealed away within. She couldn’t hear those mumbled words from the goddess, but her bowels squeezed around her tighter as she stood and started to walk to her bathroom to clean up. “Mmm you’re all mine~ Welcome to your new home my little butt filler~ I’ll let Trev know you’ve found new accommodations… mmm if I feel like it~ You hardly make a bulge in there, but you feel so good~ Mmph, I’m sorry, I hope you don’t miss the sunlight, you won’t be seeing it for a long time~”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay