The Hunt(Private RP)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Hunt(Private RP)

Postby kernac » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:39 pm

It was an ordinary spring day in the small harbor town of Melgaya.

The sea was calm,the bird where singing,everything was normal.As usual,Melissa was looking for a meal,but not the usual kind of meal,she was searching for the type that squirm and kicks.

Melissa was an Cat girl,she standed 5'8'' tall,as curly cute pinke hair,pink cat ears and a pink cat tail,a generous set of breast and a slim and charming silouette.She was more of a city girl,but she had come here to not draw to much attention.

She walked down the alley when her nose pik up an appetising smell.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: The Hunt(Private RP)

Postby Korin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:16 pm

Ryoko was a tall dark skinned wild elf. She had long copper hair and a slim but strong frame. She normally keeps a long jewel encrusted bow and a long sliver rapier on her belt.

Ryoko a bit out of her element wanders the back alleys of melgaya. She had been chasing a thief that took off with her bow and arrows in her sleep the night before.

"Damnable thief....takes my stuff and now he gets me lost..." She says as she looks around annoyed and a little angry. "I'll catch up with him some time..."
I'm sorry....I'm always...a bit...shy....
Korin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:48 pm

She looked to see where this delisious sent was coming from and saw the elf,she was very charming,very tasty in apparence.Melissa never tasted elf befor,this would be a wonderfull occasion.

She walked toward Ryoko,afiching a warm smill.

''Hello there,excuse me but you seem to be lost...can i hepl you?''
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Korin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:55 pm

"hmmm?" She turns to the voice quickly her hand going to her side as if to grab something that wasn't there and sighed. "Yeah...have you seem someone running through here. Green dirty cloak and his face covered?" She asks as she looks around the alley. "And yes it seems like I'm lost...."
Korin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:04 pm

She node,then put her hand on her waist.

''No,i havent see anyone matching that description,but if you want,we could search for him together...Ahw where are my manners!?My name is Melissa Coeurnoir,nice to meet you.''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Korin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:10 pm

"Alright I guess I could use some help." She says with a nod. "oh um I'm Ryoko." She says with a small smile.
Korin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:20 pm

''Ryoko,thats a cute name''She smill cutely,closing her eyes for a moment.

''Now,lets see,if i where a theif,where would i hide....humm....I KNOW,we should look into the harbor's wherhouse.''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Korin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:23 pm

"um...thanks..?" She says with a blink.

"Warehouse? alright..I don't know where that is so.....lead the way..?" She says looking around again not sure which way to go.
Korin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:35 pm

''Here,follow me''She led the way in the small street of Melgaya,heading for the harbor.

''So,do you know this guy how stoled from you?''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Korin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:38 pm

"ok." She says with a nod as she follows her through the streets.

"He found my camp last night and took off with all my money and my weapons...lucky for me he was dumb enough to trip over my foot on his way out which woke me up. I have been chasing him sense."
Korin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:45 pm

She node,absorbed in Ryoko's word.

''Ahh those pesky theif,they'r wort nothing but the nutriment of they'r body''

She node,turning in a cross road.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Korin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:47 pm

"I guess." She says with a nod as she continues to follow her.
Korin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:58 pm

They arive at the harbor,walking toward the wherhouse.

''What where you doing around here?Is hardly a place where we see alot of elf.''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Korin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:01 pm

"Oh. I was so posed to meet with two of my friends in a town west of here." She says with a sigh.

"I'de be there by now if my stuff wasn't taken. Maybe they will think I got lost and come looking for me when I don't show up on time."
Korin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:36 pm

''Yeah,i hope so'' She said with a grin.

They arived in front of the first wherhouse.Melissa tryed to open the door,but its was locked.

''Ohh its lock...its not abitualy...that meen maybe someone is hiding in there..Do you have an idea of how we could open this?''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Korin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:42 pm

"hmm...." She looks at the lock then around. "A back door maybe?" She asks as she looks at her. "If not I guess I could try and break the lock or something..."
Korin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:52 pm

She looked surpsised,looking at Ryoko with wide eyes.

''You could do that?Break the lock?''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Korin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:57 pm

"I don't know..I said I would try doesn't mean it will work." she says as she picks up a metal pipe. "It wont be very subtle so the back door would be a better idea...." She says as she looks at her.
Korin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:28 pm

''Naw,just let go of that pipe,we will look for a back door.''

She walked around the building,searching for another door.''Ryoko,i found one''She shouted.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Korin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:34 pm

"alright." She says as she puts the pipe down and looks around the outside of the building when she hears her name and runs to Melissa. "thats good. Lets go in and see if hes here."
Korin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay