Entertainment for Entertainment Take 2 (Thadeu and piigg)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Entertainment for Entertainment Take 2 (Thadeu and piigg)

Postby Thadeu » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:12 pm

After a long way day of work, Thadeu arrives home like always, unpacking everything, setting up dinner, doing his every day stuff when he realises there is some mail that was slid under the door. As he checks on it, it had a letter on the inside, inviting him to some sort of program on another world, full of characters he knows...? and how he would not only be paid for participating on it, but also, everything but food would be paid for him on this new place. It takes a few days but Thadeu does accept and register into this program, while hoping it's not a scam, however, he wasn't paying anyway, so, he didn't see harm on it at first, and soon the carpool would arrive to pick him up to bring him to the airport. As he gets into the backseat, he would notice that the part between him and the driver was sealed off, that's when a gas would fill the backseat, knocking him out, putting him to sleep.

As he wakes up, Thadeu finds himself on what appears to be a hospital room, attatched to a IV bag as it pumps something into his arm, but by that point, the bag was already empty. He groans and slowly sit down on the bed, rubbing his head and face before weakly calling out ''N-Nurse? Anyone? Is anyone here? What's going on?" He asks, luckily his voice not failing on him before he starts on coughing. He notices his suitcases tucked around in the corner of the room, seems whoever drugged him in the car, for some reason brought him to a hospital. Nothing on what he read on the program talked about this weird serum, maybe he got into a car accident? He only remembers passing out on the car and now he is here.
Thadeu
???

Re: Entertainment for Entertainment Take 2 (Thadeu and piigg

Postby piigg » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:11 pm

*after a minute or two,a strange orb floats in,as orbs do,it looks the same as it moves around,but not as orbs do,the glare on said orb does as well,it then starts speaking* scanning and registration comeplete,welcome to the transit hospital thadeu,please stand by while i remove the iv and administer a bandage*as it does so you notice a thick black outline around said orb*
piigg
New to the forum

Postby Thadeu » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:54 pm

At first, Thadeu freaks out for a second, the glowing orb just coming and suddenly talking to him, but then he slowly calms down as he hears his name, must mean he got to the other world successfully. He breathes deeply before leaning against the bed frame and waits for the bag to be removed. ''So, if I'm understanding this correctly, from what I read, a foster family is suppose to pick me up? Has that been decided yet?" He asks curiously, though he is not sure if the glowing orb would know that or not.
Thadeu
???

Postby piigg » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:00 pm

ah yes it has,though i have not been notified who,also take this cell phone,it can get a signal anywhere and everywhere*a cell phone comes out of a compartment of the orb and floats into your hand,it soon finishes up* ok,please get up and follow the yellow arrows on the floor to get to the adoption center where they are waiting for you*when you follow the yellow arrows you notice many other humans in similer situations as you were in earlier,being out cold with iv's and the ivs are filled with a strange green fluid,best to just keep following the arrows*
piigg
New to the forum

Postby Thadeu » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:15 pm

Thadeu picks up the cellphone and before he would leave the room, he would head over to his stuff, putting the cellphone inside, as he imagines that somehow those would be still carried to whatever home he would live in, he heard that pretty much the characters he know, at least most of them, lives in some capacity on a place that looks exactly like where they come from or at least very similar, so that will be a weird experience. Thadeu then drags the suitcases with him as he does as told, following the yellow arrows, trying to ignore the other humans as he is actually not that comfortable around hospitals, wanting to leave as soon as possible. He would keep following the arrows until he gets to the adoption center, taking a look around to see if anyone is waiting for him.
Thadeu
???

Postby piigg » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:19 pm

*after several minutes you are clearly lost,you then hear a voice over the loudspeaker* excuse me,could all patients please use the map app on their provided cellphones as some jokester has decided to be a punk and mess with the yellow arrows,turning it into a maze!
piigg
New to the forum

Postby Thadeu » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:47 pm

Thadeu sighs as he reaches into his suitcase, taking the cellphone out once again and closing the suitcase before now following the map app, now finally getting to said adoption center, which he also finds other humans there, probably waiting on their turn. He does approach a counter, having heard that it's been decided already. "Eeer, name is Thadeu, heard that I've been picked already? Any clue on that?" He asks whoever was on the counter.
Thadeu
???

Postby piigg » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:53 pm

*its a similer llooking orb,it points to a group of lions* simba;hey dad its our new brother^^
piigg
New to the forum

Postby Thadeu » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:49 pm

(CLOSED because my partner is a cry baby, beggar, lying asshole, I wish I knew how to tell a mod to close a thread)
Thadeu
???

Return to Private Roleplay