Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:53 am

"I don't think they dragon would like that," the snake girl said. "But...maybe a taste..."

She began to kiss and lick Emilia's pale calves, which got another squealing objection. The lamia kept her eyes on Mercurial the entire time, grinning.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:59 am

Mercuriel gave a delighted smile as she watch the snake girl work, a sigh escaping her lips as she heard the squeals. Her head rolled and she wriggled her body just a little, glad that the lamia seemed to be having fun.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:05 am

"But I'd like to taste you more," the snake girl added, settling herself atop Mercurial. She began kissing Mercurial's breasts...and made delighted sounds as soon as she started tasting the milk.

"Whatever is going on," she purred as the light began to dim. "I like it."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:50 am

Mercuriel purred in delight, her body pressed up against the snake woman, her cheeks flushed as she kissed her breasts. Her hands moved around to grab at the lamia's waist and hold her close. "I'm beginning to enjoy it too"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:28 am

"Mmm..." the lamia murmured.

Time seemed to pass quickly while also standing still. One by one the other girls began to fall asleep, while the snake girl bought both great pleasures and relief to Mercurial.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:32 am

Mercuriel grinned slightly, moving to wrap her arms around the lamia, holding her close, nuzzling her cheek against the snake woman, her head resting on the snake's breasts.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:55 am

Peace seemed to settle in. It was so easy to just let go and fall into slumber...

When Mercurial awoke she was wearing a very pretty negligee while laying in a grand bed. Mii the lamia slept quietly next to her. She was in a luxurious room that was at least as big as her entire apartment at home.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:59 am

She was confused, seeing a ceiling above her, she believed it to have all been a dream, until she looked at Mii. Mercuriel sighed sitting up and stretching slightly, she rolled her head and looked about, deciding to wait in bed for a few moments. She wanted to take stock of her new surroundings first.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:34 am

Next to her bed was a wheeled table that held a tray covered by a metal tureen. She could smell the scent of fresh-cooked breakfast.

One of the walls was an entire bookshelf, half-filled with books from home. Across from her was a dark oak door with golden trim. On the other side she saw a doorway that led to a beautiful bathroom.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:38 am

Mercuriel shifted off the bed moving to the table, smiling at the smell she lifted off the lid. It looked delicious to her, bacon and eggs on two separate plates, she decided to dig into one. The human girl grinned blushing a little as she devoured the food a happy grin on her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:25 am

Mii murmured in her sleep but did not actually wake up. Mercurial was able to enjoy the meal all to herself.

She heard female laughter from beyong the oak door. Several females, from the sound of it
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:27 am

Mercuriel paused hearing the laughter, she sighed and put the now empty plate down turning her attention to the other room. She carefully made her way over to the door sliding it open and peering through it, making sure she wasn't about to walk anywhere dangerous.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:25 pm

A large circular room lay before her. Five other doors identical to her own led into this common room. In the middle of the room was a huge bean-bag-like pillow. Resting on the pillow was Brand in his handsome human form. He was wearing his kilt and not much more. Cuddled up with him on the pillow were Emilia and Shi, wearing little more than short skirts. Both girls were laughing as Brand had and arm around each of them. The dragon in disguise was telling a silly story about a man struggling against a squirrel.

As he delivered his punchline, Gayle and Cally walked in from one of the other doorways. Both were topless and carrying trays of food.

All the girls were smiling and looked far more carefree than Mercurial had ever seen them. The atmosphere of the room was completely different too...not at all like it has been in the mad labyrinth.

Brand took the food tray from the busty redhead and passed the contents around to Shi and Emilia. Cally settled herself down next to the bean bag.

Gayle suddenly looked over it Mercurial and smiled widely. She trotted over to her, breasts bouncing. Gayle wrapped her arms around Mercurial and hugged her tight.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead!" She said.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:32 pm

Mercuriel blinked smiling at the hug and returning it, this was quite the bizarre sight. The young woman shifted about looking to Brand, raising a slight eyebrow before moving further into the room. The young nineteen year old, rolled her head a little something seemed different with the girls but she wasn't about to complain too much they seemed happier after all.

The human walked over to Brand stopping before hi, folding her arms "ok I feel like I missed something what's going on?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:40 pm

"We made it out," Brand explained. "Quite the thrilling tale. You are now enjoying the rewards I promised you when you rescued me. We are all here together in my home, safe from that crazy lich."

He spread his arms in a welcoming gesture. Emilia and Shi gestured for Gayle and Mercurial to join them on the bean bag.

"I can hardly believe I was afraid of him," Emilia told her. "You never said anything about how much fun he was!"

Brand smiled as Gayle tried to lead Mercurial on to the bag.

"This is just a little celebration," Brand explained. "I can take you on a complete tour later."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:46 pm

"Ok....Sounds good" Mercuriel states sounding just a little suspicious, but she allowed herself to be led along to the bean bag, taking a seat besides Gayle. A slight blush was present upon her cheeks and she looked to the other girls giving them a small thumbs up "this place seems nice."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:11 pm

"I know what you're thinking," Brand said as he hugged Shi and Emilia to this sides. "But we are out. I promise. I'll even prove it with a flight up and down my valley."

The ceiling above was a dome of glass panels that let the sunshine in. The walls had custom shelves that held a few books and there was even an entertainment center complete with modern television.

Gayle hugged Mercurial again as she sat down, snuggling against her.

"Is Mii awake yet?" Brand asked as he made room for Mercurial and Gayle.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:15 pm

"She wasn't when I left the room" Mercuriel states grinning she was beginning to enjoy the situation just a little. She shifted a little, putting an arm around the red head's waist and crossing her legs. The human sighed leaning back against the bean bag chair, turning to look at Brand, taking a moment to ponder a few things and enjoy the moment.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:31 pm

Brand was grinning back like the cat that had won all the canaries. In a way he had. All the girls from their adventure were surrounding him, gazing at him with open adoration. It was like he was sharing a private joke with Mercurial.

He promptly launched into another story featuring the same poor guy struggling against a different, possibly deranged squirrel. He concluded his tale by adding that for the rest of his life, he would get at least one squirrel-related present for his birthday. The girls laughed while Brand basked in their attention.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:48 pm

Mercuriel didn't laugh at his story, because she didn't quite get it, the young human gave a small shrug keeping her eyes on the man. The human shifted herself about a little and stretched her legs out. She allowed a small laugh to escape her lips, but eventually she began to feel quite restless.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay