Reiko's lab adventure (private RP)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:36 pm

Lulu giggle happily as she playfully take the lead, quikly heading on.

''Hehe, catch me.'' She said to her, winking.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:39 pm

Reiko ruffs cutely and smiles,starting to speed up, licking her lips playfully. "A playfull game of human and dog~" She says drooling.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:51 pm

Still giggling playfuly, Lulu entered the living room, quikly hiding in the closet befor Reiko entered.

She tried not to laugh but a faint giggle could still be heard comming from the closet.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:54 pm

Reiko follows in suite, licking her lips in anticipation, looking around int he living room, she sniffs at the air and giggles, wagging her tail back and forth as she meanders over to the closet. "Now where is my favorite little prey."
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:04 pm

Lulu couldn't help but to giggle in exitment, making where she was hiding quite clear. She looked throw the keyhole, obseving the doggy in anticipation.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:12 pm

Reiko snickers and opens the closet right up and pulls the girl out, tossing Lulu onto her back in a coach in the living, pressing ontop of her, they mash their breasts together, Reiko's lips lock with her and smiles, kissing tenderly.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:23 pm

Lulu smilled and embrassed her captor, rubing the back of Reiko's head with one hand, and her butt with the other.

She moan faintly, teasing the doggy's tongue with her own. ''Huhhmmnn...''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:33 pm

Reiko grins, rubbing a finger across Lulu's body before she leans back and starts to pull off her un-needed dress, then even begins to slide Lului's off, only using her teeth. "Mmmmmn....My meal...My love."
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:39 pm

''Letme help you with that.'' She said as she began to undress herself, sensualy running her hand on her body as she remove her dress.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:45 pm

Reiko drools at the sensual movements, her hands pressing against Lulu's breasts, rubbing them happily as she slides her head down to lick at her pussy.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:00 am

The now naked Lulu throw her dress on the floor, moaning sensualy as her clit was licked and tease. She grip the couch in exitment, making great effort not to scream in delight.

''Huhhh, huuuhhnn, yes...continu....''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:03 am

Reiko mosty certainly continues, working her tongue deeper into the warm tasty pussy, loving the sweet, warm flavor of Lulu's vag. But her hands dont stop yet and continue to rub and squeeze.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:11 am

Lulu screamed in pleasure, milk driping from her breast as they are squeeze, her hot and slimy pussy gently squeezing Reiko's tongue as it juice cotted her maw.

'Ohhhhmmmmm, Reeeeiiikoooo!'' She scream! Nearly scraching the couch.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:25 am

Reiko grins happily at her work, licking around, deeper and deeper, loving the squishy feel as she keeps eating out her meal.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:42 am

The sexy gardian finaly let her orgasm take control of her, moaning and screaming loudely, a large flow of cum splased from her vaginy, cotting Reiko's tongue, her mouth, and her face with sweet vaginal juice.

She stoped screaming, panthing heavely as she sat back, looking down at the dog-girl with love filled eyes.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:38 am

Reiko meepa and smiles as the juices flow out into her face, her tongue lapping up the tasty juices as she looks back up at Lulu and winks, slowly roling Lulu onto her front side and grabs her lgs
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:12 pm

''Hehe, I guess I'll be going in now am I right?'' She said as she notice how hungry Reiko was looking.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:11 pm

Reiko smiles. "Murrrrrr thats right my love...But dont worry i wont digest, just carry yu in my while I take a happy, long nap." She says, stretching ehr mouth out nice and wide to glomp onto Lulu's feet, licking at them happily.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:20 pm

Lulu giggle as Reiko's soft tongue pass on her tiklish feet.

''Hehe...Dont worry, whatever happen I'm sure you'll look out for me.''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:23 pm

She nods and winks. "You-ff Betww Baweeve I will!" She says muffledly as she keeps slithering her maw up her love's body, her lips sliding over her knees then hips, her tongue licking at every tasty inch.
Reiko
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay