Lions and tigers and... well... That's about it[Private]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Lions and tigers and... well... That's about it[Private]

Postby Nasonxian » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:49 am

Mayu blushes deeply, his tail stroking along Xiao's wrist softly as he gives a slightly nervous swallow. "What's gotten into you two..?"
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby TheDog » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:06 pm

Rock stopped, looking stunned as he answered "I... I don't know. I just feel this urge pooling in my stomach. It's like I want... no, need you inside me right now."

Xiao gulped as his shaft emerged from its sheath, pulsing angrily, precum dribbling from the slit. Burying his face into the tiger's shoulder, tears flowing from his eyes as Xiao whispered "Ple-please Mayu... it's actually starting to hurt... Help..."
TheDog
---

Postby Nasonxian » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:08 pm

Mayu blinks faintly as he looks between them a bit before getting up to his feet quickly, catching Rock as he did so, his tail twitching nervously. "It's this room... This house... There's something bad here, I just know it. We have to get out." It's just like what happened... With my Master that time... Mayu shook away the memory quickly before grabbing Rock and Xiao's hands and dragging them both to their feet. "Come on. You'll feel better once we're out."
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby TheDog » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:16 pm

Rock and Xiao nodded, allowing Mayu to guide them from the house. "Pl-please... ju-just make i-it stop..." Rock whispered, his own tears flowing down his face as Xiao groaned in pain, eyes pleading for relieve as he looked to their guide.
TheDog
---

Postby Nasonxian » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:18 pm

Mayu's eyes darted about faintly as he emerged from the study, finding that the mansion had shifted itslef around again. "Not now..." He mutters faintly with a slight growl before starting to run lightly, pulling the other two along with him, scanning the hallways swiftly, taking in all the possible directions before skidding to a halt at an apparent dead-end path, even though by the way they had entered, it should have been the way out. "Not good..." Why did it have to do this now... Maybe it just likes toying with people...
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby TheDog » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:21 pm

"Mayu..." Xiao groaned, his legs giving way underneath him, causing him to fall to his knees, another groan of pain escaping him as he began curling into a ball. Rock let out a pained sob, gripping the tiger's hand as he whimpered "I-i-it hurts so bad... Pl-please ma-make it sto-stop... please..."
TheDog
---

Postby Nasonxian » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:23 pm

Mayu frowns lightly and nods softly, looking down to Xiao for a moment. "Can you grow? Can you become big again, in here? If you can grow and break down the walls - " Mayu is cut off by a deep rumbling, the walls around them quickly shifting around, revealing the doorway once again. He hides his smile well, a gentle breeze drifting throughout the building as he hefts Xiao into his arms with a slight growl, his tail coiling around Rock's waist lightly as he leads them outside. Please work... Don't tell me it's powers have increased since them... This has to work...
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby TheDog » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:39 pm

Once outside, Rock fell to the ground, gasping for air. The tears stopped and his shaft receded. After a few moments, a tired eye opened and he looked to Mayu as he asked "Wh-what was that..."

Xiao merely mumbled something as he moved into Mayu's arms, nuzzling into the tiger's neck as he let out a tired yawn.
TheDog
---

Postby Nasonxian » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:41 pm

Mayu frowns faintly, gently setting Xiao down, giving him a soft kiss on the forehead. "That was the demon my Master summoned..." He murmurs faintly, his tail twitching in mild annoyance. "Or... Demoness rather..." He adds after a moment, looking up at the attic window. "She can control the layout of the building, and at times, flood it with pheramones... But if they get into contact with direct sunlight and open air, they disperse quickly, which is why I had to get you outside as quickly as possible. Any longer and you two would have likely become completely sex-crazed..."
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby TheDog » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:48 pm

"Sex-crazed?" Rock asked, then his eyes opened, fear shining in them as he asked "W-we wouldn't have..." He left the question open-ended, unable to even finish it.
TheDog
---

Postby Nasonxian » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:50 pm

Mayu gives a faint nod, his hands clenching slightly. "Yeah.." He murmurs quietly before looking back at the attic, his tail twitching slowly. "That's what the collar and ring were for. He was going to use them on her, to bend her to his will. He used me as a test subject." His hands clench slowly tighter with each word, his claws soon digging into his palms, drips of blood falling to the ground. "He wanted to see how long it would last. He wanted to see how much strain the collar could take. So once it was on he started beating me, taunting me... Anything he could do to make me angry, until it finally broke... But he didn't expect it to release all at once like it did... I went mad, I ripped him apart and plastered the walls with his blood."
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby TheDog » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:58 pm

"I-I see..." Rock whispered. He gently guided Mayu to the ground beside him, wrapping his arms around Mayu and holding him close, resting his head on the tiger's chest.

"What a horrible man." Xiao murmured as he moved close to the two, curling against Mayu as he continued "So that means that she's still in there, controlling the house, trapping any trespassers, and turning them into sex-crazed monsters for her own enjoyment. That's what almost happened to us in there if you hadn't gotten us free."

Both kissed Mayu's cheeks as Rock whispered "Thank you, Mayu, for saving us from such a fate."
TheDog
---

Postby Nasonxian » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:59 pm

Mayu smiles faintly as he looks to them for a moment before shaking his head slightly, getting back to his feet. "I have to stop her..." he mumbles quietly. "I can't let anything like this ever happen again." He closes his eyes faintly before looking up at the attic once more, then runs inside, the walls shifting around him, sealing off the doorway once more.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby TheDog » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:20 pm

"MAYU!" Rock cried, stumbling to his own feet as he moved to where the door once stood, hands searching for any sign of it. Xiao soon joined him, both staring in shock at where the door that their friend and love had entered should be.

"What's he planning on doing?" Rock asked, looked to Xiao, who sighed and said "I-I don't know."
TheDog
---

Postby Nasonxian » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Mayu darts through the halls swiftly, his fingers slipping into a large, white loop, pulling a pair of overly-large steel knuckles from the wall and spinning them lightly into place over his own as he begins ascending the stairs towards the attic, the halls shifting as if giving him passage. Rather than any sort of sounds of fighting coming from the house, however, there is only the sound of splintering wood before a large group of floorboards crash through the window, falling to the ground behind Xiao. The boards are covered in dust, not having been touched for a very long time, but underneath the dust is a thick, red substance, like fresh blood, dripping slowly to the ground.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby TheDog » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:28 pm

"Blood..." Xiao muttered, Rock's eyes widening as he asked "You don't think she could have... That Mayu's..." Xiao smiled to his worried friend, saying "Don't worry about it Rock. I'm certain that Mayu's just fine."

"I hope so." was Rock's reply, stilling looking at the blood.
TheDog
---

Postby Nasonxian » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:32 pm

Mayu smirks faintly, tossing the knuckles down after a moment before slowly standing up, looking to the wide-eyed demoness in the center of the half-torn apart pentagram before holding out his hand. "It's time for you to be set free of my late-master's will." He says lightly, the demoness looking down for a moment before grasping Mayu's hand and stepping over the broken boards. Almost immediately, the building begins to rumble, slats falling from the roof as Mayu and the Demoness run to the attic window and jump out, the Demoness spreading her wings wide, nearly 14 feet across, holding Mayu as she glides downward slowly, her long, purple fur glistening gently in the slowly setting sunlight. Mayu lets go of hir softly in time to land on the grass in front of the crumbling building as her tail wraps around Rock's waist and drags him back just as part of the roof collapses where he had been standing. Mayu smiles lightly, looking back at them a moment. "Come on. There's nothing left in this town for us. Let's go."
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby TheDog » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:46 pm

"Um... hi." Rock muttered, staring to the demoness in shock as Xiao rubbed the back of his neck, muttering "This day just gets stranger and stranger."

He then smiled tiredly to Mayu as he said "But I agree with you Mayu, I think its time for us leave. I shudder to think about what else could possibly happen to us should we stay in this town much longer."
TheDog
---

Postby Nasonxian » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:50 pm

Mayu smiles lightly before turning to the others, taking the Demoness' hand gently. "This is Elrina. My childhood friend. She used to 'torment' me when I was young, before I was captured and made a slave. It was... Kinda my fault she got caught too..." He murmurs faintly before the Demoness gives his cheek a kiss. "It wasn't your fault Mayu. I came of my own will to try to rescue you." Mayu smiles lightly at her words before nodding softly, looking back to Rock and Xiao. "Elrina is a Demon Noble. She comes from a line of royalty. Her father was a demon King of Seduction and Romance, and her mother was a Demon Queen of Gluttony." Elrina smiles gently before giving a sweeping bow, spreading her wings out wide and knocking Mayu off his feet as she does. "It's a pleasure to meet you both."
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Re:

Postby TheDog » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:01 pm

"Its a pleasure to meet you as well, Elrina." Xiao said, giving a sweeping bow of his own as Rock copied so as not to be rude.

"So, you were the one who was causing that... discomfort earlier." Rock muttered, turning a dark shade of red under his fur as he rubbed the back of his head, smiling sheepishly.
TheDog
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay