Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:54 pm

A deep sigh escaped the rabbit demi as he drove down the road. This bunny boy, known as Ethan, had just been evicted from his apartment after losing his job. He had money in savings, but his landlord had been looking for an excuse to kick him to the curb, so Ethan was evicted due to "not being able to pay his rent now and he didn't want Ethan to end up owing him a ton of money." This was a bullshit excuse if there ever was one, but there was nothing the bun could do about it. He had just left a storage business, having to put most of his belongings into long term storage and live out of motels while he started to hunt for a job and find a new place to live.

Dejectedly, the brown haired bun boy pulled up his car in front of a cafe that he had heard about. A cafe for gay guys called "Cafe Double X." He had been meaning to come check this place out, but was nervous about being seen coming here by people he used to work with, but at this point he had nothing to lose. Throwing caution to the wind, the modestly dressed rabbit demi entered the restaurant, and he was greeted by a scantily clad cat boy.

"Meowdy, and welcome to Cafe Double X! I'm Leo, and I'll be your waiter today. Table for one?" The blonde cat boy had no shirt on, just a cute bow tie on his neck and fancy looking cuffs while the rest of his tanned torso was exposed to the world. He had on black booty shorts in the same fabric as one would expect from dress pants, and dress shoes with black socks. This outfit showed off his body quite well, especially his wide hips and round, soft looking bubble butt. The bun boy blushed heavily at seeing this, since he just had on a grey long sleeve shirt and jeans, though the cat boy would also notice he had a nice bubble butt as well. Clearing his throat, Ethan spoke up.

"Uh... Yes please..." Smiling, Leo led Ethan to a table near the counter, allowing the bun boy to look around the inside of the restaurant. It had a very modern interior, sleek furniture, and was quite homey. Once Ethan was sat, Leo handed him a menu, letting the bun look through it. "Can I get you anything to drink to start off?" Ethan took a quick glance at the drink menu, half tempted to order a strong drink to ease his anxiety, but decided against it since it was still the middle of the day. "Uh, just water please... I shouldn't get drunk yet..."

Leo could tell from Ethan's body language that he wasn't happy, and his empathy made him worried. "What's wrong hun? If you don't mind me saying, you look kind of defeated." Ethan blinked at Leo's observation, but he could only weakly chuckle. "I guess it's that obvious... I lost my job earlier this week, and my asshole of a former landlord used that as an excuse to evict me, so I'm homeless at the moment... I don't know what I'm gonna do... I've been job hunting all morning but no one is hiring..." Frowning, Leo just gently rubbed the back of the lapine demi, at which point he remembered something his boss had told him, and smiling, he went to grab Ethan's water. "I'm sure something will come along soon. Go ahead and take all the time you need to look through and see what you want."

While Ethan looked through the menu, Leo stepped back into the kitchen. "Rashmi, have you seen Lox?" In the kitchen was a massive, muscular lion anthro with royal blue fur and golden eyes. He was wearing a chef's outfit minus the hat, and busying himself preparing ingredients for the dinner rush. Turning to the cat boy menu, he just smiled. "He's in his office. He had to take a business call, but he should be done with it right now. Don't take too long with whatever you need him for, that fat ass of yours is a major draw for customers." Leo just winked at the lion as he walked by, a bit of a sway in his steps to let his rump move. "I'm not bugging him for a blowjob during my shift this time. I wanna do something nice for a cute guy who desperately needs a job." Rashmi raised his eyebrow at that before turning his gaze outside to see the dejected looking rabbit demi looking over the menu. "Oh, I see what you mean. You're right about him being cute, and getting another person to help around the cafe would be a major help. Let's just hope Boss likes him." Leo nodded as he made his way to the back of the kitchen, knocking on the door there that led to the manager's office.

"Lox, are you in there? I need to talk to you about something."
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Re: Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:08 am

From amongst foreign-sounding words, Leo would hear a "Come in!" punctuating out from the office. The cafe's "Manager's Office" was moderately-sized and compromised of sleek, lacquered wood, somewhat reminiscent of an old noir private detective's office, albeit a lot, lot more upmarket than some hardboiled PI's crusty office. There was a fish tank set against one of the walls, a desk upon which there was at least three different phones, one of the red, and even more phones against the other wall. At the back was a large screen, at the moment displaying a view of the city's skyline from some other building, a nice if fabricated view. The desk in the middle of the office was large, and walled at the front to hide it's owners legs from sight.

The owner in question smiled as Leo came in, gesturing for him to take a seat as he spoke on one of the phones that was mounted on the wall. They were all labelled, all with their own unique purpose. The owner continued speaking in a foreign language, although Leo could occasionally make out a few words, such as "bananas" "medicine" "beach ball" and, interestingly, "cum fountain", whatever that meant.

The man seemed to offer his goodbyes to whomever was on the phone, and finally hung up. "Sorry about that, babe, now what can I do for you?" Asked Loxley Wilcox, Double X himself. The former full-time spy was some kind of canine-demi, with pointed ears and a fluffy tail, but it was difficult to distinguish exactly what kind of wolf or dog he was, and the enigmatic Loxley always defers to other's imagination than simply providing an answer. Other than those animal features, he was a slim yet toned man with defined muscles though he wasn't big and beefy, more subtle and trim, and he wore his hair long, down to his shoulders like a black mane, with one white streak going through it, to match the tips of his ears and tail. He was incredibly, almost outrageously, good looking, suave and handsome and yet somehow cute and boyish all at the same time. He was clad in a fine black jacket and white shirt, trousers to match. Though he was prone to being as scantily clad as his Leo was, Loxley also liked to wear nice things, and besides... no matter what he wore, it never helped to disguise certain things.

For one, Loxley Wilcox had an ass that never quit. Though he looked like a fine young gentleman (mostly) front the front, turning around would reveal a big, plush and bubbly booty that always seemed to strain whatever Loxley wore, and seemingly begged for people to press their faces into it. The strain of holding in that ass also helped to tighten around another part of Loxley's anatomy; his cock and balls... The flacid shaft of which could be seen pressed against one of Loxley's legs, close to his knee, and at their base seemed to be a pair of grapefruits that wanted to be watermelons stuffed between his thighs.

The only seeming flaw in Loxley's damn near perfect appearance was that he wore glasses, black-framed, though as always they only seemed to accentuate his charming looks.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:40 pm

Leo was always charmed by Loxley, his boss & lover was so freaking attractive at times he seemed too good to be true. But he was true. And he was also very easy to get along with, if somewhat enigmatic, which just added to his charm. But he didn't let himself get distracted by the canine demi's devilish good looks or hyper endowed anatomy, as he wasn't here for himself at the moment. "Well, I wanted to talk with you about something. You know how we were looking for a fourth person to work at the cafe, and maybe even to be a fourth in our relationship? A really good candidate for that just came into the cafe, and he's in a bit of trouble right now."

Leo then told Loxley about Ethan, how he was an incredibly cute rabbit demi with a large bubble butt, and how he desperately needed a job and a place to stay after getting screwed over by an asshole landlord due to losing his job. Ethan had never disclosed his sexuality, but given that their cafe was explicitly for LGBT people, the rabbit being gay was a given. "So yeah, that's about everything. I know you need to talk with him first, but would you be willing to give him a chance?"

________

Meanwhile, Ethan continued to look over the menu, his mind distracted from making a choice both by how hot Leo was and being worried about what he was going to do now. As he continued to ponder this, he would see his water being placed in front of him, along with a bowl of piping hot soup and a fresh roll of bread. Looking up, he would see the face of a blue lion with glittering gold eyes. "Sorry for the wait on the water, our waiter is chatting with the boss about something real quick." The hand rubbing his back made Ethan calm down somewhat, and he blushed a tiny bit at how handsome the lion looked too. "It's okay, I'm not in any hurry today..." Smiling, the lion sat down in the chair across from Ethan, wanting to chat for a bit and possibly pick up the bun's order. "I should introduce myself. My name's Rashmi, and I'm the cafe's chef." Ethan blushed more at getting a better view at Rashmi. He was incredibly handsome, and he was also very muscular, his chef's outfit not making any attempt at hiding how ripped he was. "Uh, I'm Ethan. I used to be a secretary at an insurance company, but I'm currently unemployed."

Ethan and Rashmi chatted for a bit, the lion hearing Ethan's tale and looking a bit upset. "That's an awful thing to do to someone... Well, if it helps, we're currently looking for another person to work here. Maybe a gay centric cafe would be a more comfortable place for you to work than a stuffy insurance company." Rashmi winked at Ethan here, making the bun boy blush, but he also smiled. "That actually sounds really nice... I'll consider it." Rashmi beamed here before getting up. "All right, I have to get back to work. Leo shouldn't be too much longer, but if you're ready to order before he's back, ring the bell by the window into the kitchen and I'll take your order." Rashmi waved to Ethan as he made his way back into the kitchen, and a little less anxious now, the rabbit demi began to look over the menu again as he ate his soup and bread, the dish warming his body and helping him to relax even more.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:40 am

As Leo was telling Loxley about the rabbit demi in his cafe, Loxley pulled out his cellphone and tapped it a few times, making the big screen displaying the skyline turn to security footage of the cafe floor, and the camera zoomed in upon the unaware Ethan who was talking with Rashmi. "Nice ears" Loxley remarked as he went to sit back down behind his desk, he rewound the footage, watching Ethan's first arrival to the cafe from several angles. "Nice butt too, you're right" Loxley agreed with Leo before he pulled out some kind of laptop from within the desk itself, and rapidly began clicking and clacking away like an I.T. mastermind. Occasionally he'd glance back at the footage and tap on his phone, but other than that he toiled away on the laptop... and in a few brief moments, Loxley Wilcox had every piece of unprotected digital data ever to do with Ethan.

"Hmm... doesn't seem to have any concrete corporate or governmental ties, and a physique like that was wasted at his old job... Secretary at an insurance firm? So he has some experience with customer relations and logistics, I would presume... Mostly usual bank statements, no irregular payments... Seems like a sweet, innocent kid"

There was a moment's silence, besides Loxley drumming his fingers on the desk in thought. "...It IS a nice ass" Loxley remarked with a smirk, looking back at the screen on the wall. "I daresay he'd give you some competition, both in the cafe and for my attention" Loxley added with a chuckle before he sighed. "Alright... ask him if he's interested in working here, and if he seems keen on the idea, send him through to me" Loxley told Leo. "...Also, I've never said I was going to settle with just four of us" Loxley pointed out with a wink.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:00 pm

Leo smirked and purred at Loxley's words as he made his way out of the canine demi's words. "I have been kind of hogging you a little bit, so I don't mind sharing. Plus, he does have a really nice ass. If he's willing I think it would be really cute and good marketing to have us wearing matching outfits. And I just love the thought of you being the master of a large harem, tons of cute boys just waiting to lavish you with attention." Leo winked right back before stepping out of Lox's office, and beaming at Rashmi, who immediately understood what Leo's smile meant as he made his way out into the dining area and over to Ethan, who had set down his menu and finished his soup and bread. "Are you ready to order?" Ethan nodded here in a better mood, his talk with Rashmi making him feel better, and Leo smiled before taking his order. Once this was done, Leo figured now was a good time to raise the question.

"Say, I know you were looking for work Ethan. I should probably mention that we're actually hiring right now." Ethan blinked a little in surprise, but smiled. "I know. Rashmi came out while you were busy and chatted with me, and that came up. I guess he gave you my name too?" Leo smirked and winked, hiding the fact that he was there when Loxley pulled up all of Ethan's data. "I won't lie, I need a job badly, and I am kind of tired of hiding who I am, so the chance to work around people like me seems like something I don't wanna pass up." Ethan's smile told Leo all he needed to know, and the cat boy happily took Ethan's hand. "In that case, wanna come back with me? Our boss, the cafe's owner, would definitely wanna chat with you and see if this position is a good fit for you. I'll give your order to Rashmi and he'll have it ready for you by the time you're done."

With that, Ethan nodded, and Leo led him out of the dining area into the back kitchen, where Rashmi smiled as Leo handed him the bunny boy's order. "Break a leg Ethan, you're gonna do great!" Smiling, Rashmi got to work preparing Ethan's meal, and Leo brought Ethan to Loxley's door, knocking three times. "Lox, he's interested in working here, and he's ready to see you now.."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:49 am

"Send him in" came the voice from within the office. When Ethan entered the office, he wouldn't think it was anything but a regular one; The wall of phones had been replaced by some pieces of artwork, and the security footage was once again back to being a view of the city's skyline. The three phones on the desk was now only one, the red one. The laptop was gone now replaced by a simple twisting lamp. Loxley himself sat behind the desk, his lower body obscured by it's presence but his charming face on full display, a smile upon it as well. "Take a seat" He gestured to a chair in front of the desk.

"Before we start this interview, allow me a moment to check something" Loxley remarked, before turning the lamp on and shining it towards Ethan's face. "PRIHAJA ZMAJ!... Lokacin bacci yayi?" Loxley questioned. Upon seeing nothing but confusion and a lack of reaction on Ethan's face, Loxley smirked and turned the lamp off. "Sorry about that... Trigger phrases, in case you were a sleeper agent, can never be too careful these days"

Loxley then relaxed into his seat. "So, here's what you need to know about me; I'm Loxley Wilcox, nice to meet ya" He said, giving a brief touch to his head in greeting. "I am, indeed, the Double X that's in the name... And whilst this cafe is a legitimate and well-performing business, it's also somewhat of a hedonistic ego-trip for me to show off all the hot, attractive men I can gather" Loxley told him, giving a wink. "I am, or was, a spy, I can reveal to you that much... You will be in no danger, of that I can assure you, but you might notice or experience... weirder, more unusual things than you'd normally find in a regular cafe... Mysterious deliveries, bizarre meetings, that kind of thing... This WON'T effect your employment at all, but I wanted you to be aware that this isn't quite your normal place of work"

Loxley smiled, and pulled out a pair of folders, placing them on the desk. "I've already done a background check on you, sorry for invading your privacy, but I'm confident in your qualifications, and as a person you seem full of potential and capable of growth... I imagine this is all sudden and overwhelming, but I reckon there's a confidence and pride you're just waiting to unlock, hopefully I can be the key... or at least put something in your hole" He told Ethan, though the last part was murmured under his breath with a smirk.

"I'm offering you a position as a waiter, alongside the lovely Leo, whom you've met, but if you feel you've other skills in different areas, we can work on changing positions if you'd like... Mostly, you'll be doing customer service and doing your best to make guys spend their time here, however you have to but also as far as you're comfortable with"

Loxley tapped the two folders. "I've got two contracts here... one, is the Single X contract, whereby we can set whatever work hours you're comfortable with, within reason, and you'll be paid a pretty decent wage... as a bonus, I know you're looking for a new place, I can pull some strings and set you up with a decent enough place to live until you're ready to move on... With this, you've got yourself a job and somewhere to live, all the basics to get you through, right?"

Loxley's smile turned into a grin, and he tapped the other folder. "Two, we have the Double X contract... The job is full time, with a much higher wage, and you can live here, right here, with us, for no rent costs whatsoever.... You, me, Leo and Rashmi, and I'm more than comfortably wealthy enough to handle that... HOWEVER, we're not just workmates here, we're a family, a very intimate one, with, obviously a very clear dynamic"

Loxley finally stood up at the point, and walked around the desk, to sit on it's edge in front of Ethan, now showing off all the bulges and strains of his pants to the bunny boy. "I'm not pushy, and I won't ever make you do anything you didn't want... but part of this offer is a certain priority for my..." Loxley paused, looking for the right word. "...ah, fuck it. I get horny a lot and I like to play with my men whenever I like, however I like" Loxley said, smiling. "Of course, you'll support and adoration from me... any costs or insecurities, I'll handle them all... and besides work, all you'll have to handle is my boner" Loxley said, snickering, before clearing his throat.

"Of course, I understand that's QUITE a forward offer, and if perhaps this enviroment isn't to your liking, you're welcome to take your leave, maybe I can even help you find some work elsewhere... Oh! last thing, both contracts have an NDA, for both your safety and my client's safety... can't avoid ALL the bureaucracy, unfortunetly" Loxley said with a shrug.

"So... any questions? I hope my explanation was clear enough, but I've mostly been thinking about that butt of yours this whole time" Loxley admitted, putting a hand on the bulging shaft in his leg that seemed to getting more and more well defined.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:38 pm

Ethan was pretty impressed with Loxley's office, and he immediately blushed on seeing how handsome the canine demi was. However, the absolute last thing he expected was light being shone on his face and seeming gibberish being spoken to him, so the confused bun could only stare, not sure how to react. However, the introduction from Loxley as well as hearing that he was a spy cleared that up for him. Then he did a double take as he processed the spy part and he screamed in his mind.

**Wait, a former spy?!**

Ethan was surprised, but Loxley was so handsome and suave, he seemed straight out of a 007 movie. He was like a younger, more attractive, gay James Bond. The bun just went along with it. This situation didn't take long to stop making sense to him, so better to just go with the flow. The waiter job seemed pretty easy to handle, and there was some thing that Ethan found appealing about the idea of being a hot waiter at a restaurant catering to gay guys, though he would likely wear something a bit more modest than Leo, who was basically wearing almost nothing. "Well, people pleasing is something I had to learn at my last job, and this manner of that seems way more fun."

When he got the explanation of the contracts and got a sense of how forward and sexual Loxley was, it made his face turn beet red, especially with the canine showing how well endowed he was, both in terms of his genitalia and his ass. But still, there was something...incredibly appealing about the second contract. "I don't have any questions really... This is just a lot to take in at once..." Taking one more deep breath, the bun read over the contracts, looking them over, and then he spoke again.

"The more I think about it though, the Double X contract seems really appealing to me. The pay is amazing, and a roof over my head is something I desperately need. But more than that, I'm tired of being alone... I've been on my own ever since I got out of high school and moved out of my childhood home. My parents never outwardly condemned me or mistreated me, I was always fed and had a place to stay, but I could tell from their tone that they didn't really wanna deal with me. And I was kind of an outsider in that town anyway. I've had to take care of myself basically since I was a teenager, and I've managed, but I'm tired of just managing... I'm tired of not having a place to belong... The sex is an amazing bonus on top of that, and I've always been a pleaser, but you're offering me a true home. I'd be a fool to refuse that."

With that said, Ethan pushed the single X contract aside and pulled the Double X contract in front of him. "Where do I sign?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:12 am

Loxley smirked down at Ethan. "You leave the taking care of you to me... You'll have no worries about money, a home, safety, acceptance, all of that stuff, whilst you're under my roof and my protection" Loxley told him, as he whipped out a fountain pen. "To be honest, the contracts are just the NDA's, saying that you won't discuss any business matters that aren't directly related to the running of the café with anyone other than co-signers and those I deem excluded from disclosure... yadda yadda yadda, you sign this, we can talk spy stuff to each other, and Leo and Rash too" Loxley pointed out, twirling the fountain pen between his fingers before approaching Ethan, standing toe-to-toe as Ethan sat. "Just remember, Ethan..." Loxley began, before he turned himself around, giving Ethan a good, close view of that big booty... before it came towards him, planting itself on Ethan's lap. Loxley crossed his legs as he sat atop Ethan, and stretched one arm across Ethan's shoulders, sitting comfortably.

"All those lovely benefits aside..." Loxley handed Ethan the pen at last. "When you sign this, it means that I get you... Whenever... I... Want" Loxley purred into Ethan's ear quietly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:15 am

The idea of not having to worry about all the responsibilities that had dominated his life since he was 18 and the biggest source of his anxiety being taken care of was a dream come true for the bun, and the fact that he would be moving in with such incredibly hot guys was a major bonus. Ethan definitely liked what Loxley was offering, even if it did mean that the canine got him on demand. But honestly, that was another plus for Ethan. No guy had ever shown major interest in the bun before, but then again he also never had a chance to be in an environment where guys who might be attracted to hi would be, having grown up in a small town and mainly only working most of the time after moving to the city.

His thoughts were distracted by seeing Loxley's ass. It was huge, about the same size as his own, and he could tell his pants were straining to contain it. Then Loxley sat in Ethan's lap, making the rabbit demi blush as he felt that bubble butt press into his lap. Loxley's ass was soft and warm, and it was arousing Ethan, the front of his pants starting to get uncomfortable as his arousal grew. He grabbed the pen from Loxley and seemed frozen for a moment, but as soon as Loxley whispered those words into his ear, something flipped in Ethan's brain, and as the canine demi had his lips so close to the bun boy's ear, he would hear the sound of a pen writing on paper. Ethan had signed the contract.

"Done. I'm yours whenever you want me."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:06 am

"Good, because I've wanted you the moment you walked in" Loxley told him with a grin, taking the paper from Ethan and tossing it onto the desk. "This office is soundproofed, against eavesdroppers, and my own staff, so Leo and Rashmi have no idea how this meetings gone, so..." Loxley stood back up, and turned to face Ethan with a grin, and then began to remove his pants... they seemed to come off rather easily. "You're not leaving this office, until you've got a big, fat belly full of my cum" Loxley said, before pushing his underwear down, and that enormous shaft flopped free and stood erect right before Ethan's face.

"Don't worry, it'll fit, no matter how big it can be... and you'll like the taste of it too" Loxley assured him, stepping closer. "Feel free to hold it if you want, or you can just swallow it without using your hands... either way, you know where it needs to go. Consider this a... training exercise" Loxley said with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:28 pm

Ethan could feel a tinge of excitement in his heart as Loxley took the contract from him, the bun now one of the canine's boys. On hearing what was to come next, Ethan took a deep breath, and his heart beat started to accelerate as he saw Loxley pull down his pants and underwear, the massive bulge in the canine demi's underwear wasn't for show, his cock and balls were massive. "I don't think I'm gonna have room for Rashmi's cooking after this...but part of me feels like he knew that already..." Ethan's arousal had made his body quite warm, so before he touched Loxley's extra leg of a shaft, he removed his own clothing, letting Loxley drink in his appearance.

Ethan's skin was fair, blemish free, and wonderfully smooth, with a massive bubble butt and wide hips giving him a very feminine gait. He basically looked like a lighter skinned rabbit demi version of Leo. He had a shaft that measured about 8 inches erect, and tennis ball sized nuts. Once the bun was fully naked, he leaned in closer to Loxley's cock. The canine's scent made the bun boy blush quite a bit, his shaft throbbing as he leaned in to get a taste, not using his hands. "Fuck... You weren't kidding when you said I'd like the taste of it..."

Desiring more than just a taste, Ethan opened his mouth to take in the head of that shaft. He let out a deep murr of arousal as Loxley's flavor, and something clicked in his mind and body, and he began to go further down on it, his mouth relaxing more to take in the massive shaft, which bulged out Ethan's neck, chest, and eventually stomach as he took more of that shaft in. Soon, Loxley would feel Ethan's nose pressing into his crotch, the bun deep-throating the canine former spy in a lustful haze.

With Ethan where he was, Loxley would also get a good view of Ethan's ass. Each rump cheek was large, and looked pillowy soft while still retaining a wonderful round shape. Sitting above that bountiful booty was a cute rabbit cotton tail, flitting every now and then as Ethan worked Loxley's shaft, eager to get a taste of the cum building up in those massive orbs.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:58 am

Loxley grinned as he watched Ethan disrobe, an act which also made his cock throb and twitch with anticipation. "My my, so eager and enthusiastic already, maybe I'll have to tell Leo to up his game if he wants to match your... commitment" Loxley remarked quietly with a snicker as he waited for Ethan to get comfortable, and really take his own time getting to know Loxley's cock, a cock that was sure to dominate his attention for the foreseeable future, and not just because Ethan had signed a contract, or because Loxley wanted him to... there was just something alluring, enticing, even addictive, about Loxley's cock.

It was something intangible and indescribable, but regardless of Ethan's personal tastes, Loxley's cock just felt so... nice, so moreish, so filling. It tasted, just like the rest of Loxley looked; Irresistible.

Loxley gave a grunt of satisfaction as he looked down, still grinning as he saw his cock entirely buried in Ethan's throat, stretching out the rabbit's skin. "Oh wow, I wasn't sure you'd be able to handle all of me the first time around. I'm impressed" Loxley said with a snicker, as he ruffled Ethan's hair before starting to carefully hold it. "Guess that means I don't have to go so easy on you then" He murmured huskily.

That was when he started to push and pull Ethan's head along his shaft, sliding him back and forth. He was actually gentle and slow at first, but Ethan could tell that the pace was picking up, and the motion switched from Ethan's head being moved, to Loxley thrusting in and out. The pace always spiked whenever Loxley glanced down to watch, or to stare beyond and watch those butt cheeks jiggling behind Ethan.

Loxley's grunts and groans became deeper, the noises of mouth around shaft became sloppier, and soon enough Loxley pulled Ethan's face close as he let out a loud moan, that was thankfully captured by his office walls and unheard to anyone else. A torrent of the sweetest, most intense fluid Ethan had ever tasted blasted into his stomach, gallons of the stuff it seemed, barrels even if one got lost in the sensation. Loxley made sure to pull out slowly, so the feel of all that cum hit every possible part of Ethan's insides, back up his throat and in his mouth, giving him the taste he so desired. By the end, Ethan's belly would be so bloated with cum, it'd look he had an exercise ball stuffing up his gut.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:25 pm

Ethan had never felt so much satisfaction in giving someone fellatio before. Loxley's cock was massive, but aside from that, it felt, for lack of a better term, right. Every curve of it, the taste, the feeling of every inch of it stretching out his body as Loxley gradually moved from using him as a flesh light to just fucking his face, it all felt so correct to the rabbit demi, like it was meant to be, as could be indicated by the rabbit demi's moans around Loxley's massive shaft. On top of that, the taste of the canine demi's cock was incredibly intoxicating, and a part of him just wanted to keep servicing the canine demi all the time, just to have more time with that cock.

Ethan could feel Loxley's pace keep spiking the longer it went, and soon enough, he felt the canine demi's cock swell in his body before unleashing a torrent of the most flavorful and strongest liquid he'd ever ingested straight into his stomach. He could feel his stomach bloating out with Loxley's seed, and that feeling and the intense taste of the torrential load filling him up like a living water balloon made the lapine demi moan loudly around the huge shaft in his mouth and body, painting the underside of his ever expanding stomach white.

When he felt his massive orb of a belly finally stop swelling, he could register Loxley pulling out of him, every part of his throat and mouth getting coated with Loxley's spunk. Ethan was able to taste the huge load fairly well due to how massive it had made him, but that cum on his taste buds directly made the lapine demi moan loudly, unconsciously sucking on that shaft even as it pulled out, not wanting to waste a drop. He had gotten quite the mouthful from Loxley's shaft as it finally came out of his mouth, his cheeks ballooned out comically. He savored the intoxicating taste of Loxley's cum for a few moments before tilting his head back and swallowing, slumping back in the chair he was still seated on and panting.

"That..was...the greatest...welcome package...to a job...I've ever gotten... Thank you Lox..." As Ethan relaxed in the chair, weighed down by his huge, gurgling belly, he wore a very satisfied expression, smiling with a lot of affection and warmth at Loxley.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:57 am

Loxley smirked, leaning over and cupping Ethan's chin with one hand before kissing the rabbit's lips. It was brief, but intense and firey, and Loxley almost seemed to pull away far, far too early, or maybe that was just how deep it felt. "Hey, don't mention it... But, alas, my lovely little rabbit, I only wish I could experience you ALL the time instead of just ANY time, but I have an annoying tendency to be quite busy... My experience puts me in high demand for consultations and extra-curricular work, plus keeping tabs on all the right and wrong people, and organizing jobs to get done, it all takes more effort than I'd like"

Loxley smirked, and sat back on the edge of his desk. His pants were still off, and amazingly, despite his explosive climax, his cock didn't seem to be going limp all that much. In fact, he didn't seem exhausted or otherwise strained by their activities at all. "So, at this point you've got two options, lover... You can take a moment to gather yourself before going back out and speaking with Leo, he'll help you with your possessions, get you all settled downstairs and arrange your work schedule... OR, you can stay here, with me... specifically, IN ME, and we can do all that other stuff I just said, once I either get a break in my work, or once I've finished... Or I might just send Leo in with you whilst me and Rashmi deal with your stuff, I don't know, I'll see how I feel... but for now, I leave the choice to you" Loxley remarked with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:04 pm

Ethan was a little wiped out from his orgasm as well as being stuffed so insanely full, so he couldn’t resist when Loxley bent down to kiss him, nor would he want to. The kiss was so intense and passionate, it made the stuffed rabbit murr deeply, and the absence of the lips felt all the more noticeable when Lox pulled away. Ethan wasn’t ready for it to end, but knew that he couldn’t just spend the whole day sexing Loxley because of how busy the canine was, so he listened intently to his options.

He knew that it was probably a better idea to get his belongings brought over and and that he get settled in to work soon. But he was just tired. His old job was stressful, and now that a lot of anxiety was dispelled, fatigue was catching up with him. Or maybe that was just because of how fat and corpulent Loxley had left his belly. “I know I should get things settled in here, but would it be okay if I stood with you…? I haven’t had a moment to just rest in such a long time, and being in you sounds wonderful…”

____

The only worry Ethan had was that if he wasn’t helping with the cafe would things get overwhelming? However, back out in the cafe, Leo was putting up the closed sign and Rashmi was putting away the ingredients for later while packaging leftovers to donate them to the local homeless shelter for LGBT youth. Since it was a weekday the cafe was open from 10 to 2, then it opened later from 7-11. This gave Loxley time to get more of his stuff done and give his loves time with him before the late night rush.

Once Leo came back into the kitchen, he took a look at Loxley’s door. “They’ve been in there for a while. I’m kind of curious as to how Ethan’s interview went.” Rashmi came up from behind Leo and hugged him, drawing a purr from the cat boy. “Now now Leo, don’t be nosy. If they’re taking this long we can assume that Ethan’s interview was a success, and now he and Lox are getting to know each other better. Besides, we’re between shifts now, and knowing Lox I know he’ll be calling you in soon. Just be a good kitty.”

The big lion teased the cat boy a bit more here before he let Leo go and got back to work packing the shelter’s food.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:34 am

"Good choice, the correct choice in fact, the more I said it, the more I wanted it" Loxley remarked with a snicker. "Well, my cream-filled treat, which part of me will YOU be filling, hmm?" Loxley questioned. "Perhaps that cock was so good, you want more? I've got a pair of balls that are freshly emptied, but I don't know how long they'll stay that way, heh" Loxley remarked with a smirk, swaying his hips a little, which made his massive cock swing to and fro. "Maybe that kiss wasn't enough, a closer inspection of my lips, maybe? And my throat? It'll be like I'm deep throating you this time, except not just your cock, but ALL of you..." Loxley purred, before he turned around to lean against the desk, showing off that big, peachy behind. "Or perhaps, maybe just perhaps... You'd like me to sit on you, let all of me, slide all the way down, to the bottom of you... I'm told it's a paradise to experience, and it doesn't discriminate against size either..." Loxley said with a chuckle. "Remember that big lion in the kitchen? I love munching him up with my ass" Loxley said with a another snicker, before turning to face Ethan, and stepping over to where he was sat in that chair.

"So, which part of my insides do you want to get to know first? Don't worry, you'll be meeting them ALL at some point"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:08 pm

Ethan listened enraptured at Loxley teasing him with choice about where he wanted to be eaten. All three of them sounded appealing. It was true that he had emptied Loxley's balls, so it would make sense to refill them himself. But that kiss was also amazing, and also far too brief, so getting to experience that intense, passionate kiss again, but even deeper, sounded like a dream. But ultimately, Ethan couldn't get the canine's ass out of his mind. It was big, bubbly, and looked like a dream, and the image of Loxley gobbing up Rashmi with that booty just made him even more excited to get to know it. After a bit of thinking though, the rabbit demi made up his mind.

"All of those sound amazing... But I've already gotten a taste of your cock and a kiss from you... I think I would like to get better acquainted with the part of you that I haven't gotten to experience yet... Please sit on me... I wanna feel those dreamy buns on and around my body as I sink into you..."

_____

After Rashmi had finished packing up the food for the shelter and Leo helped him load it up, the blue lion drove off to deliver it. In the meantime, with a little time to himself while Loxley had his way with the "family's" newest member, Leo took the opportunity to go and get cleaned up. He entered the side door inside the back entrance of the cafe, which unlocked with his fingerprint, and descended a very well lit and modern stairwell into where he, Rashmi, Loxley, and now Ethan actually lived. A very modern, almost futuristic apartment beneath the cafe.

It was a very well lived in space, but was also kept very tidy, and it was a perfect space for an ever growing "family." Leo wasn't looking to totally crash yet though. He just came down to change out of his work uniform and get through a quick shower before going to see how Ethan and Loxley were getting along. So with that in mind, he stripped out of his work uniform and put it into the hamper in the bathroom, which immediately began to clean the outfit, and he stepped into the shower, sighing as he let the water wash over his body and soothe him.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:22 am

"You want to feel these cheeks pressing against your face, hmm?" Loxley teased with a smirk, as he turned around, backing up towards Ethan and making sure his swaying, wobbling butt was all Ethan could see before him. "I love it when people get lost in there, their heads disappearing between all that softness, before it gets all nice and tightly snug going up my insides... mmm, hope you're not worried about tight spaces, or the dark, because I'll definetly be clinging to you very tightly"

As soon as the last word left Loxley's lips, that temptuous rear of his was thrust into Ethan's face, smothering him in it's plush curve. Loxley grinned, and grinded a little against Ethan's face, ensuring his butt was dragged all across it, letting Ethan feel and taste every part, before it was briefly brought forward, only to be shoved back, this time shoving Ethan's head into that tight valley and up against his tailhole. It yawned open easily, as if expecting the bun, who's head began to almost literally sink into the grasp of Loxley's butt.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:43 am

As Loxley turned around, Ethan could only focus on that dreamy rump. The way it wobbles, the warmth radiating from it, Loxley’s scent filling his senses, and all of these sensations were only heightened as the canine pressed that dreamy booty into the bun’s face, drawing a dreamy murr from him as he felt that warm softness around his head, the bun opening his mouth a bit to get a taste.

He was a little sad to feel those cheeks being pulled away, but that was replaced by giddiness as Loxley pressed back into him, this time taking his entire head into that ass. “Oh god, this feels so amazing… It’s like slipping into a really warm, squishy and wet sleeping bag…” Ethan murred dreamily as he felt Loxley’s ass start to devour him, his shoulders sinking into that bountiful rump and bulging out the canine’s belly as more of him was swallowed. Soon, Loxley would sink down over Ethan’s chest, coming upon the bun’s cum stuffed belly.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:01 am

It was a thick heat that Ethan was being subjected to within the canine, but not oppressive. He'd certainly be sweating but not uncomfortably so, almost like a vacation somewhere nice and hot. It was tight, but soft, and firm yet gentle... the press of those innards were such a mix of sensations, but most notably, Loxley's insides gave off feelings of safety, comfort, and possessiveness.

Loxley smirked and sat atop the curve of Ethan's belly for a moment, reaching a hand down to rub it, so stuffed with his own cum as it was. "I hope you enjoy this feeling, Ethan, because I can guarantee that I'll be making you bigger than this, and pretty often too... and guess what? I'll still be able to fit you in me, wherever I stick you" Loxley purred, which Ethan could hear despite the flesh between them. With a grunt, Loxley lowered himself down further, taking in the curve of that cum-bloated stomach easily, almost making it pop into his ass. It was a gentle squeeze too, making sure none of that precious cum was eased back out. Loxley now sat atop Ethan's legs, and so he stood up, grinning as he looked back and saw Ethan's ass still hanging out of his own.

He reached around and took a handful of rabbit butt, and squeezed. "Mmm, very nice, very plush... very bubbly, I'm sure it'll feel even better when it's around my cock at some point" Loxley snickered, before another grunt made him pull Ethan deeper, and soon his legs were sliding away as well, and in a few short moments, the rabbit was entirely encased within the canine, who'd barely broken a sweat.
Nornico
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay