Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:35 am

Rashmi panted heavily as he came down from his intense orgasm, rubbing the side of Loxley's heavily swollen belly gently. "My favorite... I"ll be gentle with the next part..." Rashmi held Loxley a little closer to his chest before he yawned his jaw and gently glomped it over Loxley's head, licking and tasting over the canine demi's head like a lollipop. After a bit longer, Rashmi would begin to stretch his mouth more to get it over Loxley's shoulders, starting the process of swallowing down the cream filled canine, as well as the cream marinating dragon in Loxley's gut.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:25 am

Loxley gave a tickled yet contented little giggle when he felt Rashmi's big hand on his now even larger belly, his dragonic passenger now soaking in two large loads of cum, a mixture of dragon and lion. As always, despite his new dimensions, Loxley didn't seem inconvenienced by the weight or size of his belly, and was quickly recovering from the brief sappage of energy. He looked up at Rashmi's approaching maw and grinned, squirming a little bit with delight at his imminent captivity. He chuckled even more as he felt the curious tongue of his big lion boy tasting his face.

Loxley kept his hands against his belly, and his arms at his side as it was clear that Rashmi's jaw was stretching lower down his body.

(Sorry about the delay, had stuff on)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:03 pm

Rashmi purred with delight as he tasted over Loxley's form, his tongue eagerly and thoroughly tasting every part of the canine demi as he swallowed him down slowly. Eventually, Rashmi would reach Loxley's copious belly, and yawning a bit more, he gradually stretched his mouth around Loxley's belly. Aiden would feel the walls of the belly getting a bit more snug, the massive pool of cum taking up the entire belly and submerging the dragon demi. It didn't endanger Aiden, though it did make a large quantity of the cum flow into him from both ends, making the dragon demi's belly swell out as well, making him moan a bit once enough of the cum was drained into him for him to breathe again.

"Oh fuck... I've had a lot in my belly before but this is something else..." The dragon demi rubbed his belly as he felt the belly get more snug, Rashmi's largely stretched mouth snugly around the canine demi's waist, only his bubbly butt, large cock and balls, and legs still outside of the lion. He had to stretch a bit more to get that huge ass into his mouth, probing it with his tongue happily as he lifted his head up to take Loxley off the ground. He could have stayed like this forever, just lavishing and tasting Loxley's ass endlessly, but he didn't want to keep the canine demi waiting too much longer, so he tilted his head back and let Loxley sink in with the aid of gravity, the descent slow but consistent, and soon, Rashmi closed his mouth around Lox's feet, enjoying the feeling of fully encasing the canine demi within himself.

After letting Loxley enjoy the feeling, the now large bellied lion swallowed one more time, and Loxley was sent down into his belly fully, the lion purring happily as he rubbed his belly lovingly. "I can never get tired of your flavor Lox... You feel so good in there..."

(All good.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:45 am

Loxley could feel all the cum sloshing about in his belly, submerging Aiden under it as it was squeezed by Rashmi's maw and throat, though knowing that Aiden was a water dragon was enough for him not to worry about his new employee, chef and lover possibly drowning in all that liquid love. When he felt Aiden's belly swell as well, touching more of his insides, Loxley chuckled, somehow hearing the dragon over the gurgles of Rashmi's body. "Just think, Aiden, that's only yours and Rashmi's... imagine how big I'd fill you... and then times it by, I don't know, pick a number" Loxley said, before he started snickering. His cock twitched from the thought, and Rashmi would feel it.

He snickered as he felt Rashmi almost, almost straining to contain his ass, but gave a little moan when the lion's tongue began poking and probing around in the cleft of his cheeks. His toes wiggled and his legs squirmed a little, from pleasure, before they were also being slurped down and away.

When Loxley was entirely inside of his lion, he wiggled and squirmed a bit to right himself, his hands, feet, belly, head, and his junk all pressing out and caressing the inside of Rashmi's stomach as he moved, before settling himself upright and facing outwards, his full belly between his legs and caressing it with his hands happily. "I know" He responded to Rashmi smugly as he relaxed. "Well, I think Leo and Ethan have had enough time to have some fun as well, so I think you can head downstairs now Rash, if everything's sorted in the cafe"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:33 pm

Rashmi chuckled as he felt Loxley getting settled in his belly, and he gave the part of that furred belly where he could feel the canine demi's ass a gentle squeeze. "I'll head down in a little bit. Just gotta put a few things away." Loxley would feel Rashmy moving stuff around and putting it away, all the while Aiden was relaxing in the canine's belly, murring slightly as he reveled in the feeling of being so full. "I'm looking forward to it Lox... I remember getting caught between you and Ethan fucking, and I'm really curious to see how big you made him..."

Once everything was sorted in the kitchen, Rashmi made his way to the door to their apartment, shutting off the lights once the cafe was locked up, and heading in. Instead of going down the stairs though, he entered the elevator to the right, his belly a bit too big for him to fit in the stairwell at the moment. He rode the elevator down and arrived in the living room, where he saw a certain cat boy luxuriating on the couch. However, Ethan was nowhere to be seen. The lion wondered where the rabbit demi was, until he saw the huge, bulging belly that Leo was sporting, and he chuckled. Leo saw Rashmi come in and smiled, purring happily as the lion settled in on the extremely comfy and spacious couch next to him. "I see someone had himself a late night snack."

Leo rubbed Rashmi's belly lovingly, drawing a purr from the lion demi, who rubbed Leo's belly right back. "Says the rabbit stuffed cat." Rashmi chuckled a bit more and the two were relaxing together, bellies pressed next to each other as they were snuggled close. "I take it Ethan is inside of you?" Leo smirked and nodded, his belly shifting a bit and the outline of a hand pressed against Rashmi's belly, and Ethan spoke from within Leo. "He wanted to have some fun with a rabbit, so he stuffed me even more full then gobbled me up."

Leo rubbed his belly lovingly as he put an ear to Rashmi's belly. "I take it Rashmi did the same thing for you after you gobbled up Aiden. Am I right Lox?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:25 am

Loxley gave a snicker as he felt a grope against his ass, wiggling it against the flesh it was nestled against. "Oh, I do my best to not bloat my boys up TOO much, they've got a job to do after all, and I like to see them move about and see their asses wobble, but I've been known to really open the floodgates sometimes" Loxley told Aiden with a chuckle, as he rubbed his belly, one hand around were Aiden's head would be, and the other at the front of his belly. "I did a job once that involved testing some... body enhancement chemicals, that improved your... output, shall we say..." Loxley began before starting to tell Aiden some stories about some of the biggest loads he'd seen and blown himself, whilst Rashmi dealt with closing down the cafe floor and headed downstairs.

Loxley broke his telling of tales when he felt a new set of hands against him, smaller than Rashmi's and he knew them well enough to know they were Leo's. He smirked when he felt the wall before him get firmer, and playfully pushed back against it, as if jostling with Leo's belly for space, but not in an aggressive way.

He smirked as he head Leo overhead, somewhere. "Well, I figured that I at least won't be in a position to get in here for a while... doesn't mean none of you boys won't though... after all, if Rashmi's face is hanging out of my ass, then so will his mouth..." Loxley teased. "Although if you two want to snuggle or devour one another now, you're welcome to..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:51 am

Leo chuckled hearing about Lox's plans for Rashmi, and the cat boy playfully kissed and nibbled on Rashmi's belly in response to this, drawing a smirk and a purr from the lion, who rubbed the cat boy's back on hearing this. "What do you wanna do right now Rashmi...?" The lion smiled before a deep, possessive growl could be heard coming from him. "I've been enjoying cuddling a fair amount personally. But maybe here in a bit I would want a special treat from our beloved cat boy..." Leo blushed and smirked here and nuzzled into Rashmi's side, enjoying cuddling with the lion for now as they watched videos online together.

After a few more minutes of cuddling and relaxing like this, Loxley would begin to hear Rashmi swallowing something, and the presence against the canine demi's side would go away. On the outside, Rashmi was gobbling up Leo, not having any trouble with the cat boy even with how stuffed he was. Rashmi was swallowing Leo head first, so after a bit more gulping, the cat boy's head would pop into the stomach, which had a very gentle glow, just enough for Loxley and Leo to see each other. "Well hey there handsome. Come here often?" Leo chuckled a bit at his own cheesy line, moaning a slight bit as he felt the lion's coarse tongue on his cock and balls, and probing his own bountiful booty.

After a bit more time, Rashmi fully swallowed down Leo, purring as he rubbed his now enormous belly, everyone chilling inside of his belly in some form. "Hope everyone is comfy in there... I just wanted to indulge since I won't have the chance over the weekend..." Leo purred as he felt the rubbing from the outside, now scooted up next to Loxley, snuggling into his side happily. "I can understand that sentiment. Just means that I get to snuggle up to Lox tonight."

(sorry for the delay, health related stuff)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:19 pm

(No worries, hope you're doing okay)

Whilst Leo and Rashmi enjoyed each other's company, Loxley was content to relax and casually chat away with Aiden until the dragon in his stomach began to slumber. He left his two felines to themselves, they had great chemistry and a solid relationship, being his two oldest partners, in their own ways. Loxley occupied his time by tracing his finger against the stomach wall, as if drawing diagrams and drawings for his own amusement, likely figuring something out for a job or simply entertaining himself with his imagination.

When he felt a shift in the walls that surrounded him, and a flow of air come down from above, he looked up and smirked as he saw Leo's head entering the stomach above him. "All the time, though today it seems like Here's cum in me" Loxley countered with a corny joke of his own as he watched Leo get toyed with on his descent. He absolutely had the chance to get under and open wide, but instead decided to have Leo as a physical companion as opposed to an internal one. Once Leo was settled, Loxley put an arm around him, and leaned over to kiss him, this one a loving and soft kiss, his other hand rubbing Leo's belly. "I love you boys, all of you" Loxley announced with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:24 pm

Leo half expected Loxley to swallow him down as he was swallowed down by Rashmi. It certainly wasn't the first time the lion and the canine gave the cat boy a very long slide down a warm throat. Instead though, Leo felt Loxley move aside a bit to let Leo easily join him in Rashmi's belly. The cat boy purred happily as he returned Loxley's soft kiss, genuine affection and joy in the kiss from the cat boy, the rabbit demi in his own belly fast asleep as well, lulled to sleep by the warm ocean of cream in his tum. Hearing what Loxley said, both Leo and Rashmi purred happily, Leo gently nuzzling up to Loxley while Rashmi, now lying in the bed, nuzzled his head into his harmlessly gurgling belly. "We love you too Lox..." The happy family fell asleep like that, happily snuggled up next to and within each other.

They didn't wake up until late the next morning since they opened later in the day on the weekends. Rashmi actually woke up first before everyone else, and wanting to do something nice for everyone, he slowly got up out of the bed, the occupants of his belly not feeling any motion at all. He made his way to the kitchen of their apartment and started making everyone breakfast, something nice for them since he wouldn't be able to do so later. As breakfast got cooking, Leo would wake up a bit before Loxley, his belly having shrunk a little bit as Ethan's own body absorbed more of Loxley and Leo's cum. He didn't wake Loxley up right away, content to just snuggle up to the snoozing canine and listening to his belly, and Aiden snoozing still inside.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:41 am

Loxley was already awake, of course he was, but for the sake of his boys, he remained dozing for a little while longer, enjoying the quiet sounds of the belly, the feel of his boys against him, inside and out. His belly had shrunken down as well, as what cum he hadn't absorbed either, was likely now inside of Aiden within him.

After a while, the peace became a tad too much for Loxley, who was always more of a ball of energy than a couch potato, and he started to yawn, beginning to stretch his limbs out, pressing against the walls of his mighty lion. "Morning all..." He murmured, as he scrubbed some sleepy dust from his eyes. He saw Leo beside him and smiled, before leaning over and giving the catboi another kiss.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:23 pm

Rashmi could feel Loxley stretching out inside of him, and he gingerly rubbed his belly as the soup he was making with breakfast boiled away on the stove, purring warmly. "Good morning babe. Breakfast is pretty close to ready, so I'll go ahead and let you boys out while it finishes." Rashmi took the chance to get some coffee brewing as well before turning the stove to low so as to let the soup simmer, and he made his way to the bathroom to get a bath going and let everyone out of his belly.

Inside, Leo purred happily into the kiss that Loxley gave him, breaking away slowly and smiling. "Good morning to you to Lox... How did you sleep...? I slept wonderfully..." Leo would feel some shifting in his own belly, Ethan waking up as well. "I slept wonderfully too... I think because we both had really big meals..." Leo chuckled and rubbed his stuffed belly, listening to Ethan's murring. And Ethan wasn't the only belly occupant to wake up either, as soon Aiden woke up, murring dreamily after basically being stuffed with more cum in his sleep. "Is this reality...? It still seems like a dream but feels so real..." Aiden nuzzled into the side of Loxley's belly, rubbing his own stuffed orb of a belly, which was about the same size as Ethan's was now, so about the size of a medium beach ball.

Soon, both Leo and Lox would feel the walls of the belly contract around them, and the two were pushed down into Rashmi's bowels together. Rashmi purred happily as the canine and cat made their way through his body, and the purring intensified as he felt them start to push out of him. Leo was the first one to push out of Rashmi's rump, descending into the tub feet first. Loxley on the other hand came out head first, and Rashmi caught himself before letting Lox out any further, letting the canine feel the position he was going to put Rashmi in later that day. "You're gonna get to do this to me later Lox... I just wanted to give a taste of this sensation to you from opposite ends first..." Rashmi held Loxley like that for a minute, rubbing his belly where Loxley's ass was before he started to push the canine the rest of the way out of his belly, letting the former spy free his hands so he could ease himself into the water.

Rashmi sighed contently as he stood back up, the muscular lion's belly now flat and toned once again, and he set some robes on the counter of the bathroom, one for everyone, and he slipped one on as well. "I'll go finish making breakfast. Once we eat, we can get the cafe ready for opening and I can show Aiden where everything is and get him started." With that, Rashmi left the bathroom and went back to the kitchen, where he was finishing up with breakfast for everyone.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:02 am

"Oh, I always sleep well when I've got my boys around me, wherever they may be" Loxley told Leo with a smile. Feeling his passenger start to move, and catching the press of those scales against his stomach, Loxley gave a coo at the tingle it gave him. "Oh, it's real, Aiden" Loxley assured him as he rubbed over where Aiden's head was, before kissing the top of his belly.

He then started to chuckle as both he and Leo, both still encumbered by their substantially-filled stomachs, were dragged down through Rashmi's insides. When he found his face trapped between Rashmi's cheeks, he gave a faux gasp of surprise before chuckling, and kissing either cheek as he lay trapped in such a position. "Well, I can say that I'm enjoying it" Loxley said with a snicker, grinding his body a little bit as his cock was starting to rise and harden.

Eventually, he was able to pull himself and his Aiden-filled belly free, and relaxed into the bath with a sigh, immediately getting a hold of Leo yet again and pulling him closer. He waved as Rashmi went off to finish breakfast. "Now Leo..." Loxley began, when Rashmi was beyond earshot. "I'm wondering if Ethan had a chance to tell you I was wondering if you could work tonight and tomorrow night? I think I want to make the most of that lion in my ass, so I'm trying to arrange a little... limited service evening, if you will" Loxley told him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:50 am

Leo's ears perked up as he heard Loxley's plan to have a limited service evening, and he smirked as well. "A limited service evening...? You mean like a special show involving showing off Rashmi after you get him? I'd be willing to work that night." As they sat in the tub together, Ethan's voice would ring out from inside of Leo's belly. "If you want another show or a little help with that, either Leo or myself could feed ourselves to Rashmi while his head is in between your ass. Or one of us could stuff the other into our cock and shoot then down Rashmi's throat." All of this extremely lewd talk would make Loxley's belly wiggle a bit, Aiden fidgeting from hearing all of it. "Fuck... Talk about morning wood..."

Leo chuckled here before kissing the top of Loxley's belly, rubbing it as he kissed Loxley on the lips. "Well, should we go ahead and let Ethan and Aiden out so they can bathe and we can eat breakfast? I'm personally getting a little peckish for more than cum and cute boys at the moment."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:37 am

Loxley gave a snicker at all the extra ideas he was being presented with, but couldn't help but tense up a little and moan quietly in response to Aiden's fidgeting, those pleasantly cool scales brushing against his insides oh so comfortably and just right to get a pleasant tickle. His cock started to rise above the surface of the water. He chuckled at Leo's response. "You might be, but I don't think I am... God, this boy feels so good..." Loxley responsed, rubbing his belly and Aiden through his skin. "I need to get you out now, Aiden, before I get all... really horny again" Loxley said with a chuckle, as he leaned over and moved into a crawling position in the bath. "Oh, just so you boys know, I did call one of my other friends to come along and perform a... pre-show, before mine, if you will... I'll be bringing him over when I'm back from picking up Aiden's things... speaking of which-"

Loxley now started to squeeze Aiden down out of his stomach and through his insides in a smooth, strong and surprisingly quick motion, as if the dragon had been dropped onto a water slide. He slowed down as Aiden's body started to exit him, so that he could safely slide into the water, a sigh leaving Loxley once he was free, his belly now also flat once more.

(the friend Lox is mentioning, I'll play him)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:02 am

"When you pick up my thmmph?!" Aiden was cut off from asking his question as he was pulled into Loxley's bowels, muffled from speaking as he was swiftly dragged through the tight insides. Moaning could be heard from inside of Loxley as Aiden was subjected to the unfamiliar stimulation, and similar moaning could be heard from within Leo's bowels as Ethan was dragged through more slowly. "Fuck... This sensation always makes me just wanna suck him back in so I can feel him go through my insides again..."

After Aiden was let out, he panted for a bit before dunking his head under the water, letting the water warm him as he relaxed in the bath, his belly still swollen with cum. Ethan would take a bit longer to get out of the belly, and like Lox did with Rashmi, Ethan came out head first, and just like Rashmi did with Loxley, Leo stopped Ethan from coming out anymore once the rabbit demi's head was between the cat boy's bountiful butt cheeks, his face smushed between two soft cat boy buns. "Mmm... I can see why Rashmi is excited for this..." Leo smirked here and gently pressed his ass together, the soft butt forming around Ethan's head. "Who knows Ethan, maybe we could make this a regular thing in our off time... With us going back and forth of course..." Leo smirked and, with a small grunt, began to push Ethan out of his rump. The rabbit was still quite bloated from the night before, but the cat boy didn't have much trouble getting him out.

Once Leo was flat bellied again as well, he stretched out and sighed happily before beginning to wash himself. Ethan was still getting used to being out of a belly again, his own stomach more heavily swollen than Aiden's belly.

(Gotcha)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:41 am

Before Leo could squeeze the rest of Ethan out, whilst his face was caught between the catboi's butt, Loxley took his chance and quickly floated over to grasp Leo's ass and plunge his face in, kissing Ethan with that familiar firm gusto, making out with Ethan with as much passion as he would be rimming Leo's ass. He pulled back after a moment with a smirk, before giving Leo a playful slap on his behind.

He turned his attention back to Aiden as he started to pull himself out of the bath. "Well, you're on the Double X contract, right? Which means you're right here at all times, but I imagine you've got some personal effects, clothes and cooking tools and the like, I'll head over and pick them up this morning whilst I run some errands if you give me a list of what you want... Don't worry, I know where you live... background check and all that" Loxley assured Aiden with a smirk as he dried himself down. He found himself a pair of snug black trunks and slid them on, wrestling with his cock a little before it was packed away, his large package nestled between his legs.

"Alright boys, that's enough goofing about... last one clean and dry isn't spending the night in my balls" Loxley said with a snicker before he left the bathroom to head for the apartment's eating area, leaving the cat, bun, and draggy to their bath.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:42 am

Before being let out, Ethan murred into Loxley's kiss, and Leo purred at his butt being held and slapped. Aiden listened as Loxley explained about the dragon demi's stuff, idly rubbing his swollen stomach as he continued to clean. The three boys smiled at Loxley as he got up and out of the tub, their eyes drawn to the snug trunks he was wearing, and they got back to washing up.

Aiden sighed as he soaked in the tub, then he let out a light moan as he felt both Ethan and Leo rubbing under his belly. Ethan smirked up at Aiden as he rubbed the bloated dragon's belly, especially focusing on those cooling cyan scales. "Oh jeez Aiden... I can see why Loxley was so turned on by you being inside of him... These scales are like nothing I've ever felt before... It's like they stay cool no matter what..." Aiden smirked and scratched behind the ears of both boys, drawing appreciative murrs from the two boys. "Thank you... You're more than welcome to feel up my scales whenever you want, or stuff me inside you to feel them inside of you." The trio helped each other get cleaned up before Leo led Aiden and Ethan to the bedroom to get dressed.

Meanwhile, Rashmi was setting out the table, an extravagant spread of breakfast dishes laid out for the family of five. When he saw Loxley come into the room, the lion smirked and walked up to him, pulling him into a hug. "I'm not gonna get to hug you at all this weekend, so I hope you'll grant me this indulgence..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:29 am

Loxley gave a small chuckle at Rashmi's words but returned the hug anyway, sliding his arms around the big boy and nuzzling into his chest. "It's okay, I'll be hugging you for the whole weekend, kind of" Loxley said with a snicker, before kissing Rashmi's chest, and looking up at the lion. He meet his eyes briefly, lovingly and longingly, before also leaning up to smooch away at the lion, wrapping his arms now around Rashmi's neck as he kissed with as much passion and energy as he did to Ethan.

After they broke, he smiled down at the breakfast table before taking a seat. "Well, I'm glad you enjoy cooking so much, otherwise I'd worry you're overworking yourself with all this, and for such varied palettes and all that as well... Me, two cats and now bunny and a dragon" Loxley remarked, smirking. "Makes me wonder who I'll bring home next..." Loxley remarked, dancing his fingers along the table as he waited for the others to join them, he didn't want to rush, and wanted to leave things for the others to have as well.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:49 am

Rashmi purred deeply as he felt Loxley kissing him, and he returned that kiss as well, lifting up the canine a bit as he did so. Once they broke away, Rashmi grabbed the now full coffee pot as well as a few bottles of creamer, and brought them to the table. "Cooking has always been my passion, even back then. I don't see it as work, it has always been a way for me to relax, even after I started doing it as a job. Plus, you make it possible for me to cook for such varied palettes." Rashmi smiled as he spoke with Loxley, and very soon, the other boys were coming into the living room, each with a different pair of underwear on.

Leo had on a red jockstrap, his junk framed nicely in a pouch while his ass could breathe free; Ethan wore a black pair of boxer briefs, a more modest choice that still made his ass look lovely; and Aiden had on a deep blue pair of mesh briefs, covering up his junk while the rest were held in breathable mesh. All three boys sat down at the table, their eyes lighting up a bit. Ethan and Aiden were quite excited by the veritable feast Rashmi had prepared for them, while Leo just smirked at Rashmi, who he was sitting down next to. "Damn Rashmi, you went all out here."

Rashmi just chuckled and patted Leo's head, the cat boy playfully swatting Rashmi's hand away. "I'm gonna be indisposed for the weekend, so to speak, so I figured I'd treat everyone." Rashmi took the opportunity to pour everyone coffee, but he didn't add any creamer, since there were several flavors of it and everyone could choose what they liked. "Well, looks like we're all here. Let's eat." The family then began to tuck into breakfast, Ethan and Aiden having blissful expressions on their faces as they ate, while Leo's expression was just content. This is the first time that Aiden was eating Rashmi's cooking, and while Aiden had eaten that soup before, he hadn't gotten to experience the full scope of Rashmi's cooking. Through all of this, Rashmi had a very satisfied look on his face. Seeing how happy his food made people was his favorite part of cooking, especially when it was for people he cared about.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:38 am

Loxley was content to sit in silence and let the boys enjoy their breakfast and their own company. Loxley himself picked at everything that was available at least once, but didn't gorge himself at all, leaving plenty for the others in spite of his own, well-known appetite. "So, Aiden, I hope you're already taking notes from all this... after all, who knows when you'll be the one making breakfast for all of us, eh?" Loxley remarked before he gave a snicker. "...quite soon, actually, I imagine..." He murmured with a grin over towards Rashmi.

"And, you know, Leo, with Rashmi being... indisposed, I guess that kind of makes you the floor manager for the weekend, think you can handle all that responsibility AND the unpredictability of me being around?" Loxley questioned with a smirk.

Loxley would finish first, waiting for a decent break in the conversation for him to stand up. "Well, I'm going to get myself ready... I'll see you boys on the floor" Loxley remarked, before he departed.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay