The Misadventures of Mercurial (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Misadventures of Mercurial (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 01, 2023 3:48 pm

"Ohhh," Mii said, sounding excited. "Very tasty. Mmm...we have plenty of chocolate sauces in the kitchen"

Mii shuddered pleasurably as Mercurial moved around inside her belly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 01, 2023 3:52 pm

Mercuriel gave a hearty laugh at Mii's enthusiasm, the young woman sighed stretching as much as she could, it really was comfortable inside but she felt she was at risk of falling asleep. The nineteen year old nodded her head "ok then....I think I'll come on out now."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 02, 2023 1:34 pm

The process of her regurgitation was not as signified as Brand's. Mercurial felt Mii climb off the bed and crawl laboriously somewhere. The process of swallowing the girl was bluntly reversed, and not really as as pleasant. The muscles of Mii's stomach and throat convulsed spasmodically and Mercurial was inched back towards Mii's mouth.

It took almost a full minute for Mii to upchuck her prey into the tub in the bathroom. Mercurial rather messily emerged from Mii's mouth naked and covered in saliva. Once Mercurial's head was spat out from Mii's mouth, the lamia flopped down on to the floor, gasping from the effort and looking sick. She gave Mercurial a thumbs-up, though.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 02, 2023 1:37 pm

The nude young human returned Mii's thumbs up, watching the lamia for a moment, the young woman sat in the tub before climbing out, she looked around and found a cloth to wipe herself down with, moving quickly to remove Mii's saliva from her body. Mercuriel gave the predatory woman a quick look over "hmm, perhaps we should not do this often....It seems to take a fair bit out of you."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 02, 2023 2:03 pm

"Well I just hurled a human," Mii joked, he voice sounding a bit raw. "For the first time."

She grabbed a towel and wiped the drool from her mouth, chin, and chest.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 02, 2023 2:09 pm

"Indeed" Mercuriel reached out to gently rub the girl's head a grin on her face as she looked the lamia over "I bet it was hard for you to let me go....You must have been tempted to keep me in your stomach." She says leaning forward to plant a quick kiss on Mii's cheeks.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 02, 2023 2:15 pm

"Would you be disappointed in me if i said yes?" Mii asked. "Just a little."

Predators gotta pred, apparently.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 02, 2023 2:18 pm

"Not at all" Mercuriel admitted, bobbing her head up and down "you'll hear no complaints from me on that regard, it just means I've made an impression." The young human cracked her knuckles and looked around "by the way....Have you spoken to Rom since you got back?" She asked suddenly sounding a bit more serious than she had done so just moments before.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 02, 2023 2:21 pm

"Yeah," Mii said. "She was...a little upset...but she left me taste her arm. You two are so sweet..."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 02, 2023 2:24 pm

Mercuriel nodded, she was glad it didn't seem like she was too upset with Mii "that's good then" the young nineteen year old states, the nude woman brushed herself down and made for the bathroom door "then I guess I'll go and pay her a visit myself then."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 02, 2023 2:28 pm

"I'll just rest here," Mii said, settling comfortably on the bathroom's marble floor.

Rom's room was right be at door, so Mercurial wouldn't have to go far. It was identical in layout but decorated differently, with lots of elvish touches. The pale girl herself was laying in bed, the blankets covering everything except her white hair. She stirred slightly as Mercurial entered...then rolled so she was facing away from them redhead.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 02, 2023 2:31 pm

Mercuriel paused seeing Rom roll over 'ah....is she asleep I'll be quiet' the lady thought to herself she looked about there was a chair close to the bed and she moved as quietly as she could, crossing the room and moving the chair about. She then took a seat, bringing her hands to rest on her knees, she decided to watch Rom for now, mostly to check if the half-elf was awake or asleep.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 02, 2023 2:44 pm

There was a long silence. Rom did not turn to face Mercurial. Finally she spoke.

"You let her get me," she said very quietly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 02, 2023 2:51 pm

"I did.....I'm Sorry" Mercuriel states just as quietly "that was not my intention.....She was....Is never going to stop trying her luck with us." The young human gripped her knees tightly "I though I could keep her there.....Until Brand arrived to deal with her.....I was mistaken.....I....I'm sorry" Mercurial's voice quivered and she took a quick gulp of air to calm herself, her mind racing with thoughts and emotions. She had done something horrible to Rom without meaning to, she had to make it up to the slave girl in some way. She pursed her lips and nodded, twitching a little her foot tapping lightly against the floor.

"How.....How would you like me to be punished?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 02, 2023 3:01 pm

Rom curled up a bit more. She had been raised to be a slave. Punishing her mistress was virtually unthinkable to her.

"I just..."

Rom had no idea what to say. She just curled up a bit more. On the one hand she wanted to lash out. On the other...Mercurial was her mistress.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," she said, tears in her voice.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 02, 2023 3:10 pm

"You have nothing to be sorry for....I'm the one in the wrong" Mercuriel started, she got up, hearing the tone of Rom's voice she reached out towards the girl, but paused pulling her hand back. "I made an error in judgement, it's not right that you should feel bad for my mistake" the nineteen year old states, trying to be as calm as she could possibly be as she attempted to comfort the half-elf.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 02, 2023 4:00 pm

Rom almost cringed away. A moment later she she threw the blankets aside and threw herself into Mercurial's arms.

Maybe all was not entirely forgiven, but Mercurial was her best mistress ever. She burst into tears and clung to Mercurial...while punching her arm at they same time.

Luckily she didn't really know how to throw a proper punch.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 02, 2023 10:51 pm

A Startled look appeared on Mercuriel's face, she hadn't expected to be hugged but was glad and brought a hand up to gently hug Rom. The young woman decided to ignore Rom's punching, it wasn't like the half-elf was hurting her anyway. The nineteen year old sighed, deciding to hold onto Rom and let her, let out her emotions for the time being.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed May 03, 2023 1:43 am

The crying went on for a few long minutes. Finally, though, Rom cried herself out and settles into Mercurial's arms.

"I'm still upset with you, Mistress," she said, her voice slightly muffled against Mercurial's skin.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed May 03, 2023 1:55 am

"I know" the nude human stated softly holding Rom close to her, she shifted about slightly a gentle sigh escaped her lips. The nineteen year old wrapped her other arm aroun Rom's body holding her close in a gentle embrace.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay