Streamer (Senuvia & TinyInconvenience)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Streamer (Senuvia & TinyInconvenience)

Postby TinyInconvenience » Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:09 am

"There we go. We're live now- I think", he said to himself as he adjusted the camera attached to the top of his monitor. It perfectly framed a cozy room, plain yet interesting at the same time: On the bland white wall hung a shelf containing various souvenirs. Below it lay a bed with uninteresting white sheets, with a small plush next to the pillow- a bit of a mascot, really. Barely in frame was a window, through which shone artificial light from a lamp outside.

Then front and center of the frame there was a young man. The dimly lit room highlighted his handsome facial features and faded into his brown hair. "This will be a thank you, of sorts", he spoke with his soft voice to the screen in front of him, "to all of you who have supported my streams". On the monitor, the messages of viewers scrolled by: "Hi Nathan!", "asdoyvbkblnnof5sd", "I spilled my drink :(", and many more, coherent and incoherent alike. "I never thought I'd make a living off of talking to a camera, yet", he paused, "now I'm making more from this than my salary". The sentiment was broken up by sounds and voice clips from donations and such, as he continued to say his thanks to the camera. Messages kept scrolling by, most of which disappeared among the crowd as quickly as they came: "happy for you nathan <3", "Do you have onlyfans??", "I know how you can make more ;)", as well as an assortment of wholesome and inappropriate remarks.

"I wasn't sure what to do for today", he started as he adjusted his camera downwards, "but I've invested in a new microphone now, and since you've all been listening to me talking about my own things", he adjusted his camera back, "I was thinking you people could send me things you want me to speak out loud". And so he sat there in front of the camera for a while, sometimes asking people to tone down the inappropriate messages, other times reading them aloud, being blissfully oblivious to the many subtle and blatant innuendos an online audience can concoct.
Last edited by TinyInconvenience on Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Re: Streamer (Senuvia & TinyInconvenience)

Postby Senuvia » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:25 am

She wasn't really the kind of girl who was interested in watching people do not very interesting live shows that were mostly nerds who live their way of playing, and even if there were some epic moments, she would consider streaming as a real nerd activity... And that all changed one night when she saw a nice young man behind that camera... And so began the obsession. She started coming to absolutely every live show, even skipping school to just watch this beautiful man stream for hours and hours, she was often very reactive in the chat always writing in this chat and always so happy to hear that he agrees with what she said. But if he thought that this woman was active on his stream because she wanted to remember him, he absolutely did not know that she just wanted him, but not to just want to chat with him on discord, yuck, she clearly wanted to want him, and that with, or without his consent.

And it's since that day that the mysterious woman looks at his stream, but not like everyone else, she knows that he had trouble finding a good angle for his camera and she always had a tendency to ask to change the angle a little bit everywhere, very specific angles that allowed her to have clues of where he lived because behind this window, There were buildings, businesses, and more, and it was pushed so hard that she managed to get a map of the area around where Nathan lived, just waiting for him to stream again because the idea of having Nathan live drove the mysterious woman crazy. A sure sign that she was his.

Once she started her live stream and heard the question, known by the username "02H25", she said

"Let's make a game? Give us the name of one of the local businesses in your city, it would be a good way to test your microphone and also to educate us! (:
Senuvia
New to the forum

Postby TinyInconvenience » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:42 pm

He kept reading aloud select messages from the chat, "I want you to Ben Dover... I don't get it". It was evident that he was struggling to understand his audience's either crude sense of humour or deliberate attempts to have him talk dirty. His confusion only grew as he kept reading, and he eventually found himself scouring the chat to see if there was anything he could be assured wasn't an attempt at taking him out of context. "Give us the name of one of the local businesses in your city", wrote a member of his stream that he was somewhat familiar with. The user was a regular, and as far as he knew and remembered, had never written anything inappropriate. "Oh, funny you should mention that", he started, "There's this small restaurant right across the street from here, owned by a friend of my co-worker, it's called Nycton's Delics. Went there yesterday for dinner, sponsored by all of you here".

He rambled on, "I wish I could show you, but it's not quite visible from the window, they have this stylish neon sign". He spoke for a while longer before he paused to read the chat, where someone had posted a link to a crude screenshot of google maps, alongside the question "This one?". He took a moment to check the image before responding "Yes, that's the sign. My co-worker actually came up with the idea of the treasure map design on the underline there!". It was almost fascinating how oblivious Nathan was to the idea that someone might misuse this information, but with how evidently little he seemed to understand about the internet, it was no surprise that he'd willingly hand out his location.

"Oh, I realize I'm not actually reading anything aloud, anymore", he noted, "but I'm actually quite enjoying answering questions like these. Would people be up for like, a Q and A?". There was a moment of silence as the camera depicted his eyes darting up and down to read the chat as it flew by, mostly containing responses such as "sure" and "yes". "Well, it looks like the majority is saying yes, at least", he confirmed as he started trying to handpick some questions from the chat, still oblivious to the bombshell of identifying information he had just made publicly available.
Last edited by TinyInconvenience on Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Senuvia » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:54 am

A huge feeling of disgust invaded Aylorah every time she looked at the cat, they were just all disgusting with a clearly non-existent modesty she found it just disgusting, which was funny because she's not the most modest woman in this world, she's probably a lot worse than them and not just a little, then hearing her answer, the woman took out her huge card, a card in which she had decided everything around, the name of the restaurant did not tell her anything, it was a restaurant that she just did not know and she hoped from the bottom of her heart that it was a restaurant that had opened only in the city where it is located so that she could immediately know where he lives, but it was not the case. .. Until someone posted a screenshot of the exact location, it was the exact location because it was very close to Nathan's window, and on the woman's map, the restaurant was very well placed, which finally concluded that he was living there. The woman smiles when she sees that she finally has a precise location of where he lives. Everything was there.

Upon hearing his question, the mysterious woman replied, "Of course, it's a fun idea. I have a feeling that today will be the day you finally get the popularity you deserve. This day is really special and I'm sure it will be for you too! "She said on the chat, the woman's card was 100% ready, the woman then quietly went to the address, sure he lived about fifty minutes from her, but no problem, she had called a cab and in a few minutes, she would be there.
Senuvia
New to the forum

Postby TinyInconvenience » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:06 pm

Amidst the short affirmative responses, a longer message caught Nathan's attention; "This day is really special and I'm sure it will be for you too!", he read aloud. "Wait, what's so special about today?", he asked, but unbeknownst to him, the user had already left the stream. The only few responses that popped up in chat were either crude or off-topic, with the exception of "According to my google search it's pecan day and international waffle day! :)".

"Pecan day, huh... Either way, we were supposed to have a Q and A: Any pressing questions in chat?" he asked. There were quite a few questions, but Nathan did his best to handpick questions that weren't sexual or personal; "So BumGummer in chat asks, 'Do you live with your parents?', and the answer to that is a short no. I'm renting a small apartment in the basement of an old couple's house. They're currently on vacation for a few weeks, so I luckily don't have to worry about making noise right now. Apparently they hear me quite well through the floor of this place". There is an awkward pause for a while as Nathan scrolls through the chat in hopes of finding something appropriate to answer whilst on the stream, which takes a surprising amount of time; "Ah, Kelpie1999 asks, 'You sleep with a stuffed animal?', to which the answer is no, I don't sleep with it. I put it there before the stream today, I'm kind of hoping to make it a mascot of sorts. I won it in a crane game at a funfair once, and the company behind it seems to have gone bankrupt. It was collecting dust for a long time, so I thought I might as well put it out for decoration". The plush itself was rather generic, bearing some semblance to some blue armadillo. In fact, it looked almost as if someone had taken a regular armadillo plush and dipped it in a can of blue paint; Perhaps that was how it came to be.

A few questions in, Nathan turned to the window of the room, then back to the camera. "Sorry, I think maybe the neighbour's cat is trying to get onto the roof again, I swear I'm hearing something". Nevertheless, he redirects his focus back to the stream.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Senuvia » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:19 am

The inocence he showed was honestly quite funny, especially when someone in the chat room said it was International Waffle and Pecan Day. After all, he couldn't have expected what was going to happen to him, could he? Dressed in a tight and very comfortable black jumpsuit, and a bag containing a lot of means to make the pleasure last as long as possible, and once the preparation is done, she calls a cab and goes, besides she says in the cat

"Yes... But there's more to it than International Pecan and Waffle Day. Trust me. But I have a feeling that something more "special" is coming, it will be the event that will change your life .... Or is it probably because I'm too spiritual or something? Anyway, I can't wait to tell myself that I'm right."

She writes in the chat, before leaving her house to take her cab, once inside, about forty minutes waiting for her, in this cab the woman imagines all kind of scene that was only a dream since a few months, today, she was finally going to be able to realize all her fantasies. And once arrived the woman walks around a few minutes before climbing on the roof discreetly and sticks on the window where she could have a perfect view on him... If the cameras were well placed, the cat could see something scary, a woman with a smile full of madness and a very scary smile, her face was stuck on the window and we could see her breathing with a terrifying expersion. And as soon as he turns to the window the woman has completely disappeared, then she decides to make a kind of diversion, by going down and by calling for some long minute on the bell before going up on the roof, the woman quietly waits that he goes out of the room to make him a beautiful surprise.
Senuvia
New to the forum

Postby TinyInconvenience » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:29 pm

Nathan and the chat spent a long time chatting, having gone from Q&A to childhood stories to horror stories. In the middle of his story, he finds himself interrupted by the chat being filled with messages: "wtf behind you", "the window??", "scripted", "Turn around Nathan, there's someone at your window", and similar warnings. At first, he only responds smugly with "Nice try, all of you, but I'm not that easily scared". The woman had turned up at a somewhat lucky moment- or unlucky, depending on your point of view. The horror stories had already gotten Nathan in a scary mood, so he disregarded the warnings at first.

"Okay, just so that you people will stop flooding the chat, I'll check the window", he says almost teasingly. He then slowly, in a comedic fashion even, turns his head towards the window before swiftly turning around to check on it. Nothing but the empty night and the artificial light. "There, now you can quit it", but the chat kept going: "IT DISAPPEARED", "You're so stupid", "lmao he's going to die", "They set this up beforehand, didn't they". Nathan had to keep trying to calm his viewers and keep them from flooding the chat with messages that, to him, seemed like a joke that had overstayed its welcome. "I'm just going to keep on telling horror stories while you all get over that joke; Now where was I?" He got back on track almost as quickly as he was interrupted again, this time by the ring of his doorbell. "I'm probably going to have to go get that, I'll be right back", he tells the chat before getting up and leaving the room. He walks through the second room of his apartment- his kitchen, living and dining room, and walks up to the front door. The chat that he left behind, meanwhile, is being filled with remarks such as "we are all witnesses now!", "literally staged" and "is he actually going to open it?". And the answer was yes: he was going to open it. He unlocked the door, then opened it, expecting there to be something like a family member coming for a visit or a neighbour on the other side of the door frame.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Senuvia » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:38 am

*Alas, when he opened the door, absolutely nothing happened, except a simple breeze of winds, a breeze that carried just a white plastic bag, apart from that there was nothing else.*

*While the streamer went to check, the woman came in and forced the window open, but unfortunately she couldn't close the window gently so the window closed with force and made a noise, which forced the woman to carry out her plan. She walks slowly towards the camera and waves at the camera with a strange little smile, then she manages to disable the cat leaving the cat in total confusion, once inside the woman decides to make a strange move which was literally sniffing the clothes of her favorite streamer, then she regains her mind and hides in a corner of the room, a perfect corner where as soon as he comes into the room, she could jump on him and then finally do what she has always dreamed of doing to him The woman giggles strangely enough as she imagines how the scene would play out, and hiding in her corner, she quietly waits for the fish to bite. *
Senuvia
New to the forum

Postby TinyInconvenience » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:16 pm

Once he'd opened the door, he took a small step outside to check around the corner, but nobody was there. However, looking around, he suddenly heard a loud thump from his bedroom. He wasn't entirely sure what was happening anymore, and his mind was filtering through every possible scenario that might be unfolding. Maybe he'd left something too close to the edge of his desk? Or perhaps the old walls were giving in? Or was it that someone was scouring through his bedroom? He knew he could be overreacting but couldn't help but feel scared. He shut the door and inched closer to the gaping entrance to his bedroom. As he passed by the kitchen, he glanced at the knife rack: He could pick one up, ensure his safety- but the people watching his stream would see him coming back with a knife in his hands. If it really turned out there was no real threat, it would, at most, be a funny story to tell at a later stream. Ultimately, however, he decided against it. Perhaps a poor choice, but at least he wouldn't be known as the streamer who wields a knife around his own apartment. He peeked through the open doorway into his room; before stepping through the frame.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Senuvia » Mon May 01, 2023 9:50 am

Hiding just behind the door, the woman was filled with excitement as she imagined the scene, her body trembling from the pressure and excitement as she heard footsteps approaching closer and closer to her hiding place, and as soon as he passed the door a little bit, the mysterious woman smiles and literally decides to dive on him suddenly and manage to block him in an angle where the camera will not make them and especially in a place that is large enough to be able to do everything she has always wanted to do to him, once on the ground, the woman locks the arms of the streamer and licks his ear then she giggles and whispers to him*.

"Surprise! I hope this sudden streamer-subscriber encounter doesn't bother you too much?" *She says with a little giggle*
Senuvia
New to the forum

Postby TinyInconvenience » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:07 pm

The next thing Nathan knows is the nauseating sight of the world spinning around him as he tumbles to the ground from some unseen force to his side. As he comes to a halt on his back, his arms are snapped in place as the silhouette of a woman hovers over him, staring at him. His mind struggles to make sense of the situation, his eyes struggle to make sense of what is in front of them, and his heart races with the coming of adrenaline.

As his consciousness gradually clears, he feels something soft and wet trace around his ears, the woman leaning over to his side. The gravity of the situation dawns on his dazed mind, and though groggy, he instinctively fights to free himself. The unforgiving floor beneath him limits his range of motion, but the adrenaline surge powers his otherwise futile struggle to potentially break him free. With confused aggression, Nathan shatters the suspended silence, his voice strained, "What- Who are- Get off of me!"
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Return to Private Roleplay