Terror Toad and the Delicous Rangers(private rp)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby Resileaf » Tue May 22, 2007 4:36 pm

(Sorry for not posting earlier. I didn't knew it had started.)

The black ranger suddenly appeared from seemingly nowhere. He punched the terror toad in the gut, hoping to make it let go of his friend. "Let him go, you freak."
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Tue May 22, 2007 5:37 pm

Terror Toad swallowed Jason from that unexpecting blow,"thanks for helping me bud,but you look just as tasty."Jason's helmet appeared on his belly and he already felt his power growing.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Tue May 22, 2007 8:31 pm

Jason was send directly into the fleshy prison that was the toad"s belly.

He was quikly covered in slimy inside that enormous stomach.

''Letme go you freak!''
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby MiranWolf » Tue May 22, 2007 9:02 pm

((Wow. One down Already. 8O ))

*Quickly running up and leaping at a spinning screwdriver kick, to driving the tips of both her toes into the Toads belly to knock him back and jump back quickly before it could take away Adam her partner adorned in black, Trini (Had to Wiki search that. Couldnt remember from so long ago) having come to help the others and would land by Adam and looking around. "Where are the others? Are we the first ones here?" * ((...Apologies if my RPing is a bit shaky. I havent seen Power Rangers since I was a wee-lad. :D ))
MiranWolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Wed May 23, 2007 11:11 am

Adam looked at her and pointed to the toad's belly. "He just ate him..." He said, not able to say anything else yet. "This creep just hate our leader!"
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Wed May 23, 2007 2:45 pm

"For that I should gobble you up next",talking to Trini.Terror Toad started talking to Jason,"why should I let you go when I'm absorbing your power and then I'll do the same to your body."
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby Ryuu » Wed May 23, 2007 5:52 pm

ha-HA! fear me toad! *does the sexy hero pose*
*nudges black poweranger* "whisper, sorry i was late fella my communicater got thrown into the pond"

let go of our leader u freak before i make u wish u was never born!
*jumps onto the toads back, unable to get a propper grip, slides down hitting the floor, as a random explosion occures, does a backflip in mid air*
*still stunned an unable to get up, looks up innocently at terror toad*
erm? i didnt mean that... ur not a freak at all
Ryuu
Participator

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Wed May 23, 2007 6:40 pm

Terror Toad picks up the Blue Ranger and uppercuts him and he ;lands near the team."Looks like I'm already absorbing your precious power,but I'm getting hungry again."*looks at Yello Ranger*
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby Ryuu » Wed May 23, 2007 6:58 pm

*fixes jaw back*
no! u will never catch the rest of us!
*runs in turbo speed and power headbutts the taods stomach*
Ryuu
Participator

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Wed May 23, 2007 7:10 pm

"Ugghh maybe its time to deal with you now."*flicks energy tongue out at blue ranger*
Last edited by Gimpy on Wed May 23, 2007 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby ThrillerGirl » Wed May 23, 2007 7:15 pm

*Dramatically and Over-exaggeratedy flips off a building in her armor*

Hey guys, sorry I'm la----what the...Whats this thing we're fighting?
ThrillerGirl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Resileaf » Wed May 23, 2007 8:02 pm

"Some overgrown frog who thinks itself stronger than everybody. A little like everybody we fight, really." He said. Seeing that blue was in trouble, he started running toward him to get him out of the way from the toungue... Which placed him directly in its trajectory.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Wed May 23, 2007 8:12 pm

His tongue was going for Blue,but it ended up wrapping around Zach and turned him into a energy sphere and he retracted it and swallowed."Yum yum well at least I eat one of you",Terror Toad said while rubbing his belly then the Black Ranger's helmet appeared on his belly signifying he was inside."I'm still hungry so I think I'll have my little yellow treat",he said. *looking Trini again*
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby MiranWolf » Wed May 23, 2007 9:12 pm

(( *Had a mix up pointed up. Messed up the Black ranger. whos name was actually Zack. Adam was Black Ranger #2 My bad ^^;; ))
MiranWolf
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby MiranWolf » Thu May 24, 2007 12:10 am

Gimpy wrote:His tongue was going for Blue,but it ended up wrapping around Zach and turned him into a energy sphere and he retracted it and swallowed."Yum yum well at least I eat one of you",Terror Toad said while rubbing his belly then the Black Ranger's helmet appeared on his belly signifying he was inside."I'm still hungry so I think I'll have my little yellow treat",he said. *looking Trini again*

"I dont think so swamp breath" She says flipping out her blaster and aiming, firing off several shots at the over grown toad, then running quickly and leaping towards its large gut in an attempt to deliver a series of kicks like that of riding a bicycle into his bloated belly.
MiranWolf
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Thu May 24, 2007 3:46 pm

"Haha that tickles so you have to do better than that." *energy blast from horn*
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby MiranWolf » Thu May 24, 2007 7:50 pm

Gimpy wrote:"Haha that tickles so you have to do better than that." *energy blast from horn*

"Aaah!" She says in pain as the blast of energy hits her, sending her spiraling onto the ground on her back. Trini quickly climbing to her feet though holding the burn mark on her suit where the energy struck. "This guy is tough." She says.
MiranWolf
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Thu May 24, 2007 8:08 pm

"Thanks to your friends I'm getting stronger plus they were so tasty and I think you will be too."
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri May 25, 2007 4:38 pm

Jason's energie was quikly absorded by the toad...and the slimy substence in his belly seem to be starting to disolve his sute. He felt the kicks and punch from the outside. ''What the hell is going on here!?''

He began to kicked at the walls, trying to help his fellow rangers defeat this monster..however futil it was.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Fri May 25, 2007 8:03 pm

"Quite down in there",he said.Terror Toad's hunger is growing and Trini looks so good just standing there. *about to flick tonuge out*
Gimpy
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay