Pet in Training (Private RP)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Pet in Training (Private RP)

Postby Sephyna » Thu May 24, 2007 4:55 pm

Kitty gasped as she was thrown down, her small frame bounced on the taut springs of the mattress. There was a moment's hesitation, but the look in his eyes made her think better of it. Silently, with downcast eyes, she slid the dark clothes from her body and dropped them onto the floor in front of her. She couldn't help blushing as she took off her underwear, exposing her flesh completely to this stranger. Covering herself with her hand didn't help, his stare still burned into her private places like fire.
I'm shy, be nice to me. :-)

Officially owned by LordLuke
Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Location: Under my master's thumb (Metaphorically, of course)

Postby TeaBucket » Thu May 24, 2007 5:08 pm

*He climbed onto the bed and held her arms down above her head, so that she had no choice but to show him her body. Her small but beautiful body was a sight to behold... Her breasts looked soft and if he tried, he didn't think he could fit them in his hands. Her Her beautiful slender belly, and hips that gave her a sexy curvaceous figure.... He couldn't help himself. Time to get what he wanted.*

Master: Ok, Kitty... I want you to take the rest of my clothes off for me.
~TB
TeaBucket
Participator

Postby Sephyna » Thu May 24, 2007 5:18 pm

Her breaths short and shallow, she reached over and fumbled with his belt. Nervousness wracked her body and rattles through her bones, she'd never seen a man naked before. She wasn't completely sure she knew what to expect, she knew in theory, but somehow reality scared her a little more. Working the belt free, she undid the button and zip, and slid his jeans down his toned legs. He obligingly kicked his shoes off for her. She couldn't quite bring herself to touch his boxer shorts. Like Pandora's Box, she feared her own curiosity of what lay inside.

Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeaBucket » Thu May 24, 2007 5:22 pm

*She stoped when she got as far as his boxers. This didn't make him too pleased...*

Master: Why have you stopped, my Kitty? Do I have to punish you? Because if I have to, I will...
~TB
TeaBucket
Participator

Postby Sephyna » Thu May 24, 2007 5:25 pm

Kitty gulped, not loving the sound of punishment. She placed her fingers inside the waistband and pulled down his boxers, taking quite deliberate care not to look. She wasn't entirely sure she'd like it if she did.

Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeaBucket » Thu May 24, 2007 5:29 pm

Master: Aw, c'mon, it' s not going to bite... Well, mine doesn't, anyway...

*Her Master smiled, and grabbed the top of her head, and turned her to look.*

Master: You're gunna be good friends with it anyway...
~TB
TeaBucket
Participator

Postby Sephyna » Thu May 24, 2007 5:38 pm

Out of her depth, Kitty just stared. Her initial reaction was not quite as bad as she'd expected, but the sight of his organ still intimidated her. It was completely alien territory to her, even more so was what was to come for her. She had no clue as to what to do now, she mearly sat on the bed, her head in his hand, waiting.

Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeaBucket » Thu May 24, 2007 5:39 pm

*Smiling, he pulled her head to his cock.*

Master: I want you to suck it.
~TB
TeaBucket
Participator

Postby Sephyna » Thu May 24, 2007 5:51 pm

Her breath caught in her throat a little, did he really say that? His stern expression and cold eyes confirmed it was no joke. The sight of it so close to her unnerved her. Swallowing her pride as best she could, she leaned forwards a little. Her heart was racing now, and her lips parted a little as she drank in his scent. Peeking shyly over her bottom lip, her tongue reached a little towards him, and savoured the taste of his erection for a moment as they touched.

The situation over powered her will and dominated her actions as she slid her lips a little further around his hard shaft, its girth filling her mouth and pressing into her like an invading force.

Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay