Kitty and Doggy! (Private Rp)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Kitty and Doggy! (Private Rp)

Postby Reiko » Thu May 24, 2007 5:01 pm

Reiko was louging around in the cit park, murring as she snuggles up against a nice tree, the sun was bright out todayu and it was rather muggy, but underneatha tree everything was wonderful! Expecially when your naked! Like Reiko, who had a nice tnaned skin, with large round, milk filled breasts. she had a nice, large pert pussy and round brown ears and tail. She had long blnde hair tied up into two pony-tails. She was almost like a goddess as she layed there, fast asleep in her own beauty.
Reiko
---

Re: Kitty and Doggy! (Private Rp)

Postby Sephyna » Thu May 24, 2007 5:10 pm

God, could the day get any better? Kitty'd had the most wonderful morning she'd had in ages, and now this! A beautiful sunny afternoon greeted her as she waltzed through the park. The sun played across her long brown hair, and warmed her nicely in her flowing summer dress. It was her favourite; pale yellow, thin fabric and stopping just above her knees. She always wore it on a day like today, nothing more, nothing less, just that dress. It made her feel attractive, and showed off her small figure well. The grass tickled at her bare feet and she laughed, as she saw the dog laying full out in the sun. Kitty skipped to her, and standing beside her, leant over to make eye contact,

"Whatcha doing?"
I'm shy, be nice to me. :-)

Officially owned by LordLuke
Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Location: Under my master's thumb (Metaphorically, of course)

Postby Reiko » Thu May 24, 2007 5:15 pm

Reiko was pblissfully unaware of the kitty dancing around int he park, she was just lying there in her happy little sleep, dreaming about tasty girls and large bellie's she would reciv from them, but suddenly as that voice reverberates itno her ear, reiko's large, shiny blue eyes open up to look into the kittie's face adns he leaps up, eeping. "AHH!" She says, taken by surprise by the cute kitty then blinks, stopping to look at who got face-to-face with her like that and blushes. "Um...Wow your really pretty!"
Reiko
---

Postby Sephyna » Thu May 24, 2007 5:22 pm

Kitty smiles obligingly,

"Thanks, you too. You have the most beautiful blue eyes. I love blue eyes, just like mine."

Her long, creamy tail flicked back and forth in the summer breeze, and her matching ears twitched absentmindedly. She lay down in the grass beside the dog,

"So what are you doing out here, all brave and naked as you are? I'm Kitty by the way."

She extends a hand in greeting.

Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reiko » Thu May 24, 2007 5:28 pm

Reikos smiles, blushing at the nice compliments on her eyes and winks. "Awwww thanks thats so sweet of you!"
Sliding down, it was always refreshing to see a person as, as ambitious and bouncy enough to approach another girl. Smiling Rieko leans forward, kissing the girl's cheek as she reaches aroud the kitty to hug ehr close agaisnt her large breasts. "Mmmmmn Im Reiko dear." She shakes the hand wiht her paw-gloved hand. "And Im here to relax...I just got done eating a large meal in the city so I needed a nice place to sit at." She nods then licks the kittie's cheek, murring a the flavor and winks. "And why are you out? Your looking Chippy!"
Reiko
---

Postby Sephyna » Thu May 24, 2007 5:32 pm

Kitty responds instantly by giving Reiko a big hug, despite the nudity. She grins, flashing her sharp feline incisors.

"I think I like you. And I'm out purely because I can, I've been having a fabulous day and I'm determined to make it better. And then I meet a lovely doggy in a park! It must be fate."

She giggles at the idea.

Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reiko » Thu May 24, 2007 5:37 pm

Reiko blinks, blushing at the hug and smiles, gently layingt he kittie's head ontop of her large breasts and lays her cheek ontop of Kitty's head.
"Mmmmn....I like you too hon, Though im surprised some one is as easy to approach as me! Id hug and snuggle grils but they'll always get nervous...not you though! Maybe it is fate!" She smiles, laughing a little and wags her tail.
Reiko
---

Postby Sephyna » Thu May 24, 2007 5:42 pm

Kitty snuggles against Reiko's skin, her tail lapping lazily against her thigh, the Cheshire Cat grin never leaving her face for a moment. She purrs softly, and her ears rest flat against her hair.

"Give people a chance is what I say. You'll never know if someone is nice or not till you speak to them. A little kindness gets you everywhere."

She nuzzled Reiko a little, her rough tongue making the tiniest of motions against her collarbone.

Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reiko » Thu May 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Reiko shivers hhappily is her neck is slurped at and Rieko glomps over the kitty's ear, playfulyl sucking on it to get the flavor. "I must agree....But you gotta look out...Int his city some girls might wanna take advantage of kindness and gobble you up." She teases adn winks, her paw sliding down to squeeze her rump!
Reiko
---

Postby Sephyna » Thu May 24, 2007 5:57 pm

Kitty idly traces a finger along Reiko's breast as she listens. She sits up a little, and sticks out her tongue defiantly,

"No harm in two girls having fun though, is there? I mean, no city people are going to stop us from doing that, are they?"

She takes Reiko's squeeze as a challenge, and proceeds to flick her nipples lazily with a forefinger.

Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reiko » Thu May 24, 2007 6:01 pm

Reikos nickers. "heck no they wont, Unless they want a REIKO POWERPUNCH!" She says punching the air, wagging her tail some as she kisses Kitty's cheek. "Mmmmmn and what is this fun your talking aobut dear? Im interested!" She teases before yipping happily as her nipple is tweased, moaning loudly. "Awww you beat me!"
Reiko
---

Postby Sephyna » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:46 pm

A humongous grin spreads across Kitty's face. She shuffles a little, and adjusts her dress. The dog's moan makes her squirm a little inside, and she closes her eyes in glee. With a snicker, she purrs,

"Aww, what good girl doesn't like a little fun?"

Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reiko » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:34 pm

Reiko murmur's and swishes her tail teasingly, licking her lips at the girl. "Notta one! I would love to have some fun, so lets get to it! Can we?" she winks, looking aorund then spots a bush, pointing over at it.
Reiko
---

Postby Sephyna » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:43 pm

Kitty's eyebrows raise sky-high, but not without a purr,

"A bush? What kind of fun do you want from me?"

Though her voice is a little cautious, she stretches out a hand for Reiko to lead her away.

Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reiko » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:48 pm

Reiko blinkies and hmmmn's. 'well...I dont know....I mean any type of fun is fine, but maybe a little more privacy never hurts right?" She nods, tilting her head to give the kitty a peck kiss on her cheek before leading her behind the bush.
Reiko
---

Postby Sephyna » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Kitty's ears prickle a little as the shade of the bushes envelope her. There are few sounds, save for the wind in the leaves and the near-silent rustle of her own clothes. She wraps her arms around Reiko's waist from behind, her demeanor shifting and becoming more shy. Her cheeks now a vivid pink blush, she looks up naively,

"So..."

Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reiko » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:18 pm

Reiko blinkie's looking over her shoulder at the kitty. noticing she bacme shy suddenly. Reiko licks her lips teasingly at her as her hands reach out to grab onto the kitty's side's, gently rubbing them. "Mmmmmn what could we do....Mmmmn so amny options." She winks and licks the girl's face.
Reiko
---

Postby Sephyna » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:26 pm

Kitty whimpers and purrs under her breath as the dog's wet tongue runs over her. She parts her lips as she is kissed, kissing back with her own tongue soft and probing. Her heart beats faster, and her eyes are warm with excitement.

"I'm not so brave as I look, you know. I...I haven't done this much before."

She snuggles into Reiko's chest, her face pressed against her breasts and her hands holding tight around her waist.

Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reiko » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:45 pm

Reiko murmur's as her waist is hugged nice and close to the girl, blushing as the kitty presses into her breasts,t he large mounds squishing. Reiko licks hier lips,t he licking gave her a good taste of the kittie's flesh as she winks. "Mmmmn really? You looked more ambitious!" She nods and teases.
Reiko
---

Postby Sephyna » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:08 pm

Kitty squeezes closer to Reiko, her licking had aroused her and stirred up feelings she wasn't used to. She blushed more heavily, and panted a little. Her knees seemed weak, and her voice seemed to fail her. She nods quickly,

"I like you, I don't think I'd mind trying things with you. But I just feel a little...."

She couldn't quite admit to being shy on the inside.

Sephyna
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Private Roleplay