Forest snack.

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Forest snack.

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:22 pm

Zalgus snikkered, the morsel was so tasty it was almost orgasmic.

He helde the doomed mouse like that for several minuts, then decided the roden had enough time to contemplate his new home.

He tilted his head back, close his eyes in delinght and let go of the tail. Icheo slowly slided to the back of is mouth and when he felt his victime nearing his troat he swallowed powerfully. Icheo soon found himseflt surounded by tight fleshy walls that where pushing him foward to the waiting belly.

Outside a buggle could been seen in Zalgus's neck, slowly traveling downward.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Icheo » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:48 pm

The wolf enjoyed the poor rodent and didn't seem to care about his crying or whining, asking for mercy of the predator. Icheo was held in the wolf's mouth for a good amount of time until the wolf got bored of his taste, deciding to send him down his throat. A single gulp was required to pull him into the tight esophagus. The mouse screamed on his way down, until he landed in the wolf's hot and smelly belly. He started panicking, hitting the fleshy walls that surrounded him. "L-let me out!" he yelled, still sobbing, even though it was completely useless: the wolf was oblivious to he the little mouse's feelings.
Icheo
Participator

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:55 pm

As the little mouse reach his stomach, Zalgus sat down beside a tree, licking his lips, still tasting the sweet flavore of a beging prey in his mouth.

''Hehe, so how are you feeling down there?'' He asked, gently rubing his belly.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Icheo » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:24 pm

The mouse's sadness had made place to angriness "How do you think I feel? Oh wait, I know! YOU DON'T HAVE A SINGLE IDEA ABOUT HOW I FEEL!" he says angrily after the wolf, still slamming the walls of the stomach. "I just hope that at LEAST I'll have given you a stomachache." he says, banging the walls, using all of his energy to try hurting the mean wolf.
Icheo
Participator

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:44 pm

Strangely, the struggle from Icheo felt good deep down in his tymmy.

The wolf blech lightly, a satisfied look on his face as acids start pooring from the stomach's walls.

''Aww, dont be angry little mouse, its called the food chain, you are the prey and I'm the predator...nothing personnal.'' He said, is hand pressing on his guts.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Icheo » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:27 pm

The little mouse yelped "Eeek!" as the wolf squeezed the already tight space even more. The digestive acids we're starting to fill the chamber, leaving even less air for Icheo, who was panting, due to all the hitting. The rodent's body was going numb. The wolf's belch made the breatheable air seriously lacking, "Three words before I pass out: I hate you!" he said to the wolf, blacking out a few seconds later.
Icheo
Participator

Postby kernac » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:39 pm

Zalgus grin evily, still pating his belly. ''And I loved you my yummy friend.''

He then close his eyes and fall asleep, taking a little nap like his unluky meal had a few minuts ago, letting his belly work on the freshly arrived meat.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay