The multiple adventure of Ryujinn.*Warning underage*

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The multiple adventure of Ryujinn.*Warning underage*

Postby Umiriko » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:32 am

*growling as you start to walk off, poking you down again and then lifting you up feet first, holding you to my snout and sniffing again*
mmm ^^ but you smell and taste so sweet, would be a lovly little treat
*thinking for a moment i suddnely giggle and get an evil grin*
o and dont worrie about your size ^^ you can statisfty me
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:23 pm

''Nooo! Please let me go mister dragon.....I'm sure I would give you stomach ach.''

I bed, dandling above your snout like a grape about to be eaten by a greek goddess.

''Wait.....what are you thinking?'' I ask nervously, seing you thoughfull and evil looking.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:06 pm

*smiling i carfuly flip myself over onto my back, holding you in two claws carfuly not to hurt you, but to keep a nice firm grip, giggleing happily as i lower you down along my scales, rubbing your body over the soft armor, a musky and rather eluring smell hitting your nose as i rub you between my legs*
Mmmm ^^ so soft
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:39 pm

The gentle scales rub felt good, but then I notice the musky scent and that I am betwen yout leg.

''What?.....what is this?...'' I ask, in a way afraid to know the answer.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:06 pm

*ignoring you for a moment i giggle to myself, rubbing you around over the warm fleshy scales, soon catching yuo a few times on a ridged section, making me murr more as your body rubs over this area, being alot warm and softer then the rest of it, fiding yourslef getting rubbed in cirlces over the opeing in the scales*
Oooo ^^ your perfect, your fit just right
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:18 pm

I blush deeply, realising what it was. I was very embarassed, and in fact was enjoying it, the soft warm flesh felt very nice on my skin.

''Wait....I can't go in there...its smelly.''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:30 pm

*giggleing i take my other paw and start to carfuly run a claw under your cloths, starting to rip down the bottomw ith the razor sharp tip, skillfuly not catching your skinas you fele your cloths falling off as i keep rubbing you over my maleslit happily*
mmm ^^ doesnt bother me , your my little toy now
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:28 pm

I blush deeply as my cloths are remove, struggling faintly.

''No....I'm not a toy...please.'' I say, desesperate but stangely, I'm was starting to like it.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:23 pm

*murring and ignoring your pleese i start to rub harder, pressing you in and against the warm fleshy fold, your legs startring to slip in under the flesh, plunging them into a warm slimey mass, pushing them deeper into the poket, leaving me gasping in pleasure*
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:25 pm

*Shiver as my legs are slurped in the slimy mass, gasping, I try to grab something to pull me out but find nothing. Inside my legs are wildly kicking and wiggling as I try to pull myself out.*

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:06 pm

*moaning in delight as you start to wiggle and kick your legs, the fleshy pocket thats usaly hidden away, now flared open, the musky smell seeping out as i start to push yuo down lower, murring deeper by the second, sliding your hips up into my male slit, with your feet pressing agaisnt something slightly harder and warmer thent he insides of the slimey slit*
Mmmm.. thats goood
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:55 am

I continu to struggle and kick slightly, feeling something harder on my legs.

''Oh no....not that..'' I say as I am pulled further in, I couldn't resist to moan slightly as the soft warmness felt realy good. ''No...''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:57 pm

*murring happily at your useless sturggles, only seeming to stimulat me even more as i slide you in, leaving only your head outside of the warm pocket of flesh, sliding you beside my cock, giggleing and giving a few light clenches of my slit, the sides closing in*
Mmmmm take a deep breath now
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:08 pm

''No....no I dont want to go in there...'' I say, still struggling like my life depended on it.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:37 pm

*giggles and uses a single claw, placing it on your head adn slowly appling pressure, sliding you in befire i gasp in delight, stuffing you down fully and pulling my claw out, my slit closing over you and sealing you in the moist and muscky darkness, the slimey walls rubbing all over tou, and my warm member pressing against you as i murr like a kitten outside in pleasure*
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:49 pm

You hear mufle cry coming from inside your maleslide as I kick and struggle to get out, only succeding in sliding deeper into the unknow darkness, the smell arouse me as setle down in the slimy sac.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:29 am

murring happily as you wiggle and grind against my cock more, the meaty shaft starting to get harder and warmer, pressing out and up, pinning you to the side and resticting your movmements as it solidifies, starrinf to slide you back towards the entrace as it slides up to freedom*
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:13 am

I start to murr happily, knowing that I can't escape it so I decide to enjoy it.

I see the light above and start to wiggle energicly, trying to reach it as fast as I can.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:09 am

*moanign and looking down at my cock as it starts to slide free, gigging as i see you squriming up , squeezeing through the tight slit now , reaching down and plucking you out, murring as i lick you all clean*
Mmmm ^^ just abuot right, i think your fit perfectly
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:59 pm

I wiggle about as a get licked, trying to hide the fact that I was beginning to enjoy it.

''Letme go you pervert dragon! I'm not a toy, I'm a living being......please?'' I say, making cute eyes.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay