The multiple adventure of Ryujinn.*Warning underage*

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The multiple adventure of Ryujinn.*Warning underage*

Postby Umiriko » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:24 am

*snickers and gives a light growl, bearing my teeth*
Mmmm well would you rather be food then a toy

*smiling i open my jaws and hold you right above them, dangling you above my throat, playfuly lowering you slowly*
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby kernac » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:27 pm

''Eeeeeeek!'' I yeld as I'm slowly lowered into the hungry maw, kicking and struggling for my life.

''No no please....toy is fine, realy...but please don't eat meeee!'' I say, closing my eyes in fear.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:04 am

*giggleing at this i slowly lift you out, giving you another large lick before lowering you to my throbbing member, holding you aginst the great mass and grinding you up and down over the musky malehood*
MMmm now thats more like it ^^ no more moaning or else its belly time for you
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:47 pm

''Ok'' I respond weakly, resignating myself.

I start to enjoy this as the malehood feel good and warm. Gently huging the hard member I muurr slowly.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:31 pm

*smiling at this as i rub you up and down along my cock, soon sliding you higher , rubbing you in cirlces around the tip, playfuly usibng my spare paw to open the cumslit, the muskey smell flowing out as i stuff your feet down into the very moist and slimey fleshy*
OOoo...
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:10 pm

As a was starting to get hard I notice where you where putting me.

''Wait I'm not.....'' But then I remember the warning and shut my mouth. I'm realy scared but exited at the same time. I shiwer all over as I slowly enter the moist darkness.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:51 am

*smiling at your confusion i start to slide you down deeper, gasping in pleasure as your feet and legs start to sink into my hungry cock, the shaft flexing and gripping around your limbs, pulling on them strangly as the moist and tight sides bulge out from your pressence, murring deeper and deeper as i feed you down into my cock, your knees vanishing through the cumslit*
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:52 pm

I feel the warm flesh englufing my legs and moan softly as I am sliding down your malehood.

As I slowly enter the darkness, not knowing what await me I close my eyes and wait.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:17 pm

*using a claw neatly placed on your head i keep sliding you down, deeper and deeper into the tight and mosit dakrness, each flex drawing you down slightly more as i gasp in pleasure, soon your hips are swallowed down into my cock, dragging your feet deeper into the tight shaft*
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:14 pm

*I wiggle about, still not willing to enter the enormous malehood but having no choice I simply relaxe, knowing there's nothing I could do I decide to enjoy it and murr softly.*

''You have such a huge cock...'' I say, breathless.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:46 pm

*giggleing and looking down at you, giving a playful flex of my cock, the sides tightning and tugging you down for a moment, almost like a gulp*
MMm ^^ hehe well thank you little toy :P , now take a deeeep breath

*muring i push on your head again, feeding you down until its just your head poking out of the dripping slimey hole, my other paw rubbing down along my lenght, rubbing the sides over your body niside*
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:08 pm

I shiwer when I feel myself sink deeper into the malehood, a irationnal fear still hold me back, the fear of the dark, of the unknow...

As I am slowly gulp down by the cock I realise something. ''I'm still getting eaten!'' I say, ready to be swallowed by the hungry member. I then take a deep breath befor sinking into the obscurity.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:59 am

*giving a weak roar in delight as i plunge you inside with my claw, pulling it out as your head vanishies inside my cock, just becoming a bulge in the throbbing flesh, inside the moist and muskey darkness all around, the pulsing flesh clenching time and time again as i flex my cock, slurping you down very slowly into the slimey and very tight tube, feeling my paw frmo the outside rubbing up and down , pressing in and squishing you ever so slightly as i slide you deeper down my lenght*
ooo... go.. goood
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:10 am

*I wiggle about as I sink deeper into the musky hole, I get more and more arouse and lick at the walls, tasting the slime. I reach down and start stroking over my own shaft, slowly enjoying my trip.*

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:20 am

*suddnering and lettingo ut a delighted gasp as i feel the tiny licks frmo inside, clenching harder as you get squished down my long pulsating sharf, as i gurnt and moan in delight your feet and ankles slide through a tight ring of muscle, dipping into something very warm and slimey*
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:33 am

''Eeeeep'' *I struggle and wimper as I come in contac with the slimy liquide, slowly wiggling my feet in it as I try to determine what it was.*

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:13 am

*giggleing as i feel your increased struggles, only helping to excit me more as you vanish below my scales, your legs sinking into a warm soup of gooey liquid, getting squished down though the ring of flesh*
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:07 pm

I struggle more energicly as I am squeezed into the liquide filled chamber, only adding to your pleasure.

A muffled ''What is this!?'' Came out of the erected member.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:38 am

*smiling and pawing off happily, squishing you down until most of your body was dangleing ni the moist chamber, your weight pulling your through with aq big splash, landing in a warm soup of my musky seed, getting sloshed around in the slimey chamber*
MMm.. so... goood
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:23 pm

*Look around and figur out where I am* ''Your not serious....This is descusting''

*Wiggle and pound on the walls to try to get free*

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay