Bowser RP (PM First)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Bowser RP (PM First)

Postby Gimpy » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:02 pm

"Hey its Luigi and he's yelling at something",Daisy said.She looked into the distance and it seemed to be heading for them."I think there's going to be some trouble soon guys."
Gimpy
???

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:35 pm

*Politely place her hand in front of her mouth*

''Oh I hope Luigi not gonna be hurt.....Mario should be here soon, no worries.'' She said as she look back at daisy.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby divinedragon » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:30 pm

Garr had no intentions of stopping as he flicked his tongue out at a near-by bee near a tree, swallowing it as it was pulled into his mouth and concentrated as his throat then bulged hugely as something was was returning up it; Garr opened his mouth widely as the egg slipped into his hand, he then jumped 20' into the air and then jumped again for another 30' up as he saw the source area of the scent.

Garr then spun around quickly before throwing the egg hard, aiming at the bushes not too far ahead of the princesses as that is where he scented that vile Lizard King; knowing his scent well after serving Him during his childhood and recently just escaping it, now foiling His plans whenever possible. And since he had swallowed one bee, the egg was FILLED with Bees; which would only go after their Target: Bowser.
Last edited by divinedragon on Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
We can only be what we give ourselves the Power to be.
divinedragon
---

Postby Gimpy » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:34 pm

"Aaaaaahhhhh! he's going to eat us",Daisy said. *falls to the ground*
Gimpy
???

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:55 pm

''Oh my godess! Mario! Where are you!'' Peach cried, steping back.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:29 am

*growling as an egg whoosh past the bush i was hiding behind, standing up and roaring laudly before poncing out and steeming like a train down the path, right toawrds the group in the path, seeing the green brother in the background, grabbing both ther girls in a second as i thunder past, holding them tightly, one in each arm, pinning them aginst my scaile sides, sharpy turning a corner in the path and jumping into a warppipe, my litle kooper minions jumping out of it after i go down, guarding the entrance. landing down in a underground tunnel, catfhing my breath fromt he sprint*

hello agaion princesses, think its time we play a little game, so just be nice and i wont have to hurt you... yet
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby kain009 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:08 am

"nooo princeses!, dont w.. worry ill get Mario.." as i see kupas minions come out of the warp-pipe i take off running to go find mario, tears streaming from my eyes.. " i just hope mario can get to them in time.. or all will be lost.."
kain009
Participator

Postby Gimpy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:51 pm

*slowly wakes* "Why am I in a cave and Im still alive right"?,Daisy wondered.It seemed like she was flying,but realized she was being carried by something with scaly sides,"*gasp* Koopa King."
Gimpy
???

Postby Leniaz » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:57 am

Everything had happened so quickly, Mario had barely enough time to get out of the castle before he had seen Bowser vanishing, clasping the two princesses to his side.

Blocking the way to the warp-pipe, was a large group of Koopa's and Mario noticed Toad running away from them. Moving swiftly, he grabbed him and retreated to a distance where he could think up his next move. Without warning, the warp-pipe sank back into the ground. Cursing, he realised he now had no way to trace the Koopa King. Mario looked around and noticed Garr, surely his presence preceding Bowser's arrival only by moments was no coincidence. If anyone knew where the Princess's had been taken it would be him.
Leniaz
Participator

Postby kernac » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:23 pm

Faintly punching and kicking at Bowser, Peach struggle helplessly in the mith Koopa's grasp.

''Let us go you scaly freak! You'll see Mario will defeate you, as always!'' She yelded at him.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:07 am

laughing happily and giving a good hard squeeze on both of you as i carry you off through the maze of tunnels and passages, my scales rubbing over you as i carry you both along*

Haha thats King to you both , and your little plumber wont be coming to your rescue today, hes lost and has no way to find you ^^, no my dears i shall win this time...

*going back to laughing and giving you both a good look at, smirking each time*
even if the brat finds me, i have you both as hostages, what can he do ^^, once i rid my world of him ^^ the palace shall be mine, a fitting place for King Bowser, dont you think
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby Leniaz » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:02 am

Mario sat down against a tree in the palace garden, Toad had moved alongside him, trying to console him.

"It's hopeless" Mario shouted, to no-one in particular. He turned to Toad, "As soon as that warp-pipe vanished...." Mario trailed off, his mind working through the possibilities. "There has to be something that can be done, and quickly..."
Leniaz
Participator

Postby divinedragon » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:10 am

Garr watched as the egg whipped by Bowser and he landed in a tree as he whipped his hand in anger as the egg had missed and it returned to him buzzing softly, unable to do anything as he watched the tube vanish and he had one be filled egg whose only purpose was to seek out its in tended target: Bower. But without something hard for it to break upon and without his scent clear to the bees, it would be hard to track him unless...

Garr jumped out of the tree and walked over to the area that the tube vanished into, grabbing some dirt and rubbing it over the shell of the egg as he glanced at Mario and shook his head lightly as he continued doing his own thing; thinking to himself. 'This is THE LAST TIME that i talk to Humans again and take them up on their offers....SOMETHING is always going to happen....and it usually ends up with Them blaming me...'
Image Image Image
divinedragon
---

Postby Leniaz » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:38 am

Mario steeled himself, despite his anger at Bowser and his shame at being so helpless yet again, he couldn't give in, not while the Princess's needed him.

Standing up, he moved over to Garr, he had to find out more about this strange creature. For whatever reason, Garr's appearances were always followed by one of Bowser's. Whether coincidence, or something more sinister, Mario had to find out, and at the moment, Garr seemed to be Mario's only chance at finding Peach, and Daisy.

Conflicting thoughts ran through Mario's head, choosing his words carefully. With a sigh, he decided to give the creature the benefit of the doubt.

"Garr....I know you don't owe me anything but..." he paused a moment, swallowing his pride "I need your help"
Leniaz
Participator

Postby kernac » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:29 pm

''A fitting place?'' Peach yeld, ofuscated. The palace is the most gorgious and rafined place in the world, it is no place for an overgrowth turtle! You'll see, Mario will stop you like always, I'm sure he's already planning something to throw you off gard you scaly meany!''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby divinedragon » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:50 am

Garr looked up from the egg at Mario, sighing heavily as he looked at the egg again. "I know what you want and I know how to help you...but I need to find a way to break this egg so that YOU can track Bowser...i need to get home before something happens to my Village...." Garr crouched down and jumped into another tree but landing on its as he was launched into the air as he jumped again, flying up over 60' before jumping again for another 15'; spinning around wildly as he continued to spin before launching the egg straight at the ground, it impacted and cracked as Garr growled and came slamming down upon it after flipping once and rocketing down upon it. It shattered...The Bees were free....they buzzed around but didn't see their target, Garr spoke to them. "Yes, the target is gone but now you have to track it before you can attack...GO!" The bees shot out in every direction, Garr sighed heavily.
Image Image Image
divinedragon
---

Postby kain009 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:00 am

toad sobbing over the loss of both the princeses, while hideing behind mario unshure if we should trust this stranger..
kain009
Participator

Postby Gimpy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:15 pm

Daisy didn't really like the idea of Bowser moving into the palace,but she couldn't say much about since Peach was taking care of it,"hey Big Bowser when are we going to eat"?,she asked.
Gimpy
???

Postby Umiriko » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:40 am

overgrown turtle! il teach you to badmouth your kind
*growing i start to squeeze peach tighter against my hard shell, not doing any dmaage but knocking the wind out of her, turining back to daisy as i keep walking on through the network of tunnels*

well pretty soon at this rate, as long as that brat doesnt shut up, turtle.. im a proud kooper! and i king at that
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:30 pm

I stay silent for a moment, breathless then faintly wisper:''Mario will stop you....''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay