A whole new World {Private}

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A whole new World {Private}

Postby divinedragon » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:49 am

The year was 2525 and the Earth had been hit by something, no one knew what exactly, but the unseen Spirits that roamed the planet had been given physical forms; Dragons, Werewolves, and all other creatures of fantasy came to life.

Humans had feared them and tried to destroy everything that was not of Earth but they failed, now their number was half of what it once was and they mostly took to living under the Earth in 3025; but we're not there yet....

On Earth when the Wave of Change, as it is called, struck earth, something else happened. A human was 'hit' by the wave also but the Wave changed him where the other humans were fine and it changed his life forever, but little did he know that he was not alone...at least now, anyway, he wasn't.

Draco, as he was known, had always been an outsider; an exile from society. He stayed close to home, his computer, and basically lived on the net. He had never really talk much, although he could be seen talking to 'himself', as others said, all the time when he was home. He seemed like every other human on the planet till the Wave happened, then he was like none of them anymore.

He just walked in from a short walk when he was 'hit' by something, he stumbled forward slightly then looked around. He was alone in his home but he knew something happened. He shrugged it off till he felt some pain and an itch, he looked at his hand. He grew scales at first, bones remade, and bones were added. He was changing but into what, he had no idea.

The green scales spread over the back of his arms and body as a yellow-cream color spread over his front, he felt strange 'pressures' just above his temples as two horns grew out and he felt a massive pressure on his back as something grew rapidly on him; which also grew over his chest and over his crotch, shredding his cloths enough for the changes but not enough to totally destroy them. Then he felt a strong pressure on his pants as a short tail shot out and spikes appeared on the back of it as leather strips appeared around his wrists/biceps/neck and they were spiked too but with stubby spikes.

He stumbled as he tried finding a balance to whatever was happening but lost it and twisted around as he fell backward, landing on his chest...plate? He looked down and saw the strange covering of his chest, looking at it through tears as the changes finished bu then reversed themselves faster then it happened; he didn't even get a chance to look at whatever it was on his back, which was vanishing quickly.

He felt weak now that he was human, the changes felt 'good' in a way; showing that he was more then he was, making him feel alive and...better. The changes made him feel strong but now he felt small and very weak. He was barely to crawl about, he headed for the front door but he didn't make it. Blackness claimed him as he blacked out, his arm outstretched toward the door.

The walls were thick, they had to be in the city, so no one heard his cries of pain nor anything else that happened to him; but the windows were not as thick and they had been left open, the shades billowing in the soft breeze that was blowing.
Image Image Image
We can only be what we give ourselves the Power to be.
divinedragon
---

Re: A whole new World {Private}

Postby Nasonxian » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:49 am

Compleo pokes his head out the window just in time to hear someone crying out across the street. He rubs his eyes a bit before giving a deep yawn, getting dressed fairly quickly before sliding down the banister downstairs, dropping to the ground in front of the door, unlocking it and slips out. He runs across the street, slipping into the house the figure had gone into and over to them, smiling faintly as he kneels down, shaking his shoulder slowly. "Hey... Buddy... Party a little too hard?"
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby divinedragon » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:28 pm

The human on the floor that was being shaken mumbled softly, groaning deeply as he struggled to open his eyes as he tried to rise slowly only to have a coughing fit; coughing hard as he tried to cover his mouth but not before a small fire-ball escaped from his mouth, he covered it quickly as he closed his eyes as he continued coughing.
Image Image Image
divinedragon
---

Postby Nasonxian » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:39 pm

Compleo falls backwards as the flames appear, blinking some before rubbing his eyes, deciding he was still a bit deprived of sleep and halucinating. "Hey... You alright buddy?" He asks quietly, biting his lip slightly.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby divinedragon » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:42 pm

The human tried speaking but only ending up coughing again, smoke rising from behind his hand as he was finally able to speak some but his voice was deep and growlish. "what happened...?"
Image Image Image
divinedragon
---

Postby Nasonxian » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:37 pm

Compleo chuckles softly as he slowly gets back to his knees. "I'm not really sure... I just heard you cryin' out in pain or fear or something so I thought I'd come and make sure everything was alright..." He says quietly. "You Ok...?"
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby divinedragon » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:42 am

Draco nodded weakly and groaned deeply, his arm rippled lightly down and then up it as his hand flexed; he slowly sat and leaned forward heavily. "thanks for the concern.....most just ignore me.....i don't know yet......strange things have been happ-" There was a small crash from a room on the first floor as Draco was up in a flash at it swiftly, standing in the doorway in shock and surprise as he looked at what was within it.
Image Image Image
divinedragon
---

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:34 pm

Compleo blinks, almost falling over again at the quickness of Draco's movements, teetering for a moment before regaining his balance, following Draco towards the source of the sound, peeking over his shoulder curiously into the room.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby divinedragon » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:50 pm

Draco stepped into the room as something flew around it wildly, he opened his arms and whatever it was flew into them as he closed his arms lightly and smiled gently as he crooned softly; Draco then looked back at the human that had entered his House. "I'm Draco, by the way..."
Image Image Image
divinedragon
---

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:19 pm

He smiles a bit and nods slowly, bowing his head softly. "It's nice to meet you, Draco... I'm Compleo.." He says after a moment, tilting his head a bit. "Bat..?" He asks curiously in reguards to the thing that had flown to Draco.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby divinedragon » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:32 pm

Draco smiled softly and nodded at the name, grinning lightly and shaking his head as he turned around slowly. "fire-lizard....a very small, yet fully grown, dragon..." Draco the opened his arms some, the creature was nuzzling his chest softly and chirping gently.
Image Image Image
divinedragon
---

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:35 pm

Compleo blinks a bit and smiles a bit, slowly reaching out, touching the fire-lizard softly before pulling his hand back. "Wow.. That's... Amazing.." He murmurs quietly, smiling a bit. "And it came right to you like that..."
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby divinedragon » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:50 pm

Draco smiled lightly and nodded, smiling softly as it murred gently at Compleo's touch and began nuzzling more. "That is did....whatever happened or hit me...must have affected her too...since she was made of ceramic..."
Image Image Image
divinedragon
---

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:11 pm

Comple blinks a bit, his head tilting slightly as he slowly strokes a finger down her neck and back. "She's really beautiful.." He says quietly, smiling a bit. "I guess that miracles really can happen, huh?" He says with a slight chuckle.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby divinedragon » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:17 pm

Draco smiled softly and nodded lightly as she arched her neck and back softly, I grinned lightly as she settled into my arms contently. "That they can, it appears....but if she is alive then....." I turned around in time to see a streak head for my leg and wrap around it as it move up my shredded pants quickly.
Image Image Image
divinedragon
---

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:21 pm

Compleo jumps back a bit, looking at the blur curiously, biting his lip softly, hoping that Draco wasn't hurt. He looks back up to him, still biting his lip. "Are you Ok? What was that?" He asks quickly.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby divinedragon » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:02 am

Draco moaned softly and panted lightly, nodding lightly as he struggled to remain standing as the creature moved up his leg and concentrated around his crotch. "Yeah....another...ceramic....creature....toothless.....snake.....mmmmmm....." Draco bit his lip hard and groaned harder as the tail of the snake vanished up his trouser leg, then vanishing around to the other side of his pants as a bulge began forming there as well.
Image Image Image
divinedragon
---

Postby Nasonxian » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:06 am

He smiles a bit and blushes faintly, nodding slowly as he relaxes, slowly resting his hand on Draco's shoulder. "That's good to hear..." He murmurs, chuckling quietly, slowly rubbing his shoulder. "Anyway... If everything's Ok over here... I guess that I should be getting back home and get some sleep..."
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby divinedragon » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:11 am

Draco nodded lightly and panted softly; blushing softly at the hand on his shoulder and nodding lightly. "OK...well, thanks for checking on me..." Draco could feel something 'stir' under his skin and knew that Compleo should really go before whatever happened before happened again.
Image Image Image
divinedragon
---

Postby Nasonxian » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:24 am

He nods softly, smiling a bit as he gives Draco a soft thump on the back. "Listen, anything happens, you let me know, alright? I'm just across the street, I'm pretty much always home... I'll help any way I can." He says softly, rubbing Draco's back slowly before heading out.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Next

Return to Private Roleplay