A familial trip.

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A familial trip.

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:00 pm

It was an hot afternoone in the swamp, the Gordone family boating around happily, searching a good spote to spend the night as they where camping.

There was John Gordone, a tall black haired man with a carfully trimed moustach, Marta Gordone, a midle age women that was none the less still very attractive, she had long blond haire.

There was 3 kid with them, the first one, Aurore Gordone, was your average 17 years old gothic anti-social punk, she didn't wanted to come to this trip but her parent had force her. The second one, Dave Gordone was 15 year old, a very sportive boy who licked to play soccer, where ever he was he had alway a soccer ball with him. The last one was Sindy, a 13 years old girl who had a gift to get herself into trouble, she was very curious and alway venture into unwanted place. The 3 children where black haired.

John: ''Hey look everyone...this look like a good place to spend the night'' He said, pointing at a ground of small island. He then drove the boat near them.

Sindy and Dave where the first one to get off the boat, running and giggling childishly, eager to explore the surrounding they where soon wandering far from the boat.

Marta: ''Dont go to far you two its going to get dark soon!''

Aurore staied in the boat while John was preparing the grill, not caring at all for the trip, she just turned her ipod up.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Very » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:13 pm

Last edited by Very on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:37 pm

While John, Marta and Aurore where still on the boat, Dave and Sindy, ignoring there mom's warning, venture farther and farther from the boat, loosing sight of it.

But they didn't minded, they didn't think anything could happen to them, what could the worst be? That they're mom was gonna lecture them?

They hop on a dead tree, using it to cross over a small pond, Sindy then plunged her hand in the greenish water, grabing a small frog.

Sindy: ''Hey look what I got!''

Dave: ''Huuiw, Sindy you'll get yourself all dirty!''

Sindy's only answer was a childish giggle as she playfully ran from him, longing the pond.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Very » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:15 pm

Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:26 pm

Still giggling at her brother, Sindy felt something hiting her on the ankle, it was wet and stiky, and for a moment she that she had steped in the pond by accident, but then she look down and saw the pink tongue around her ankle, the surprise make her drop the frog as she let go a small scream.

Dave soon catch up to her as she had stop. ''Whats happen?'' He shooted.
Sindy: "there's something on my ankle...I dont know what it is.'' She said, paniking and trying to get it off but it wouldn't let go of her.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Very » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:45 am

Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kernac » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:17 pm

The little girl scream as she she was pulled in the smelly wet maw, she tried grabing a branch or a turf of grass but couldn't get a good hold and was pulled in up to her lower torso.

Dave steped back, frieghten by this strange thing. ''What the fu** is that!?'' He screamed, seing is sister being englufed in the wreaching maw. After a moment of esitation, he grabed his sister's arm, deseperatly trying to pull her out.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Very » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:35 pm

Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:15 pm

Sindy scream and struggle, discusted by the scent and horrofied by the fact that she was being eaten alive! Lumm could feel her delicate body wiggling helplessly in his throat and hear muffle scream coming from inside his maw.

The little Dave, terrefied by the view of his sister englufed in the hungry maw, let go of her hand. For a second he just stared as his sister became food....his leg wouldn't move....his mind told him to run but his body didn't reacted. He was frozen in fear, all his sense where numbe.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Very » Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:09 pm

Last edited by Very on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kernac » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:55 pm

The girl had never been so afraid her entire life, she couldn't belive what was happenning, she was being eaten alive! She struggle and kicked at the slimy walls, knowing it wouldn't do anything but she she didn't care anymore, she was paniking.

As he saw the enormous frog creature heading toward him he sudently got out of his paralised stat and quikly turned back and ran like hell, tears droping from is eyes as he jump on the dead tree crossing the pond.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Return to Private Roleplay