A delicious meeting.

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:00 pm

Amanda quikly grabed the bowl and started gulping down the carrots very quikly.

Melissa:''Right now she should be VERY hungry....'' She said, interupted by a lound gurgling sound coming from the Kitchen....from Amanda's stomach.

Amanda had already eaten all the carrots in the bowl and had toss it on the table. ''Huuuh, I'm still hungry~'' She said, looking at Dally with appetite.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:24 pm

"Wow you eat really fast",Dally said,"what in the world was that"?,Fluffy looking around shocked.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:37 pm

Amanda:''Yes, I eat realy fast because my tymmy need alot of food, I'm usualy satisfied after one cute girl or two.'' She said, winking at her.

Melissa:''It was probably Amanda's belly growling, if she's that hungry we better not go near her right now....''
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:40 pm

"Are you wanting me to go into your belly Amanda"?,Dally asked."Melissa,but Dally is in there"Fluffy said.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:45 pm

Amanda:''Oh yes yes yes *Giggle* that would be sweet.'' She happily said, licking her lips.

Melissa: ''I dont think we can do anything for her right now.......I can reform her after if you like.''

Amanda: *Gurggle* ''Its calling for you.'' She said, grabing her head and pressing it against her belly.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:48 pm

"Well its nice to know that your belly is friendly,but how about I get to know it next time",Dally said.Her face was sunk into her soft skin listening to it gurgle.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:56 pm

Amanda:''OK'' She said happily, openning her mouth wide and licking Dally's face befor licking her lips. ''Deliciousss..'' She said, openning even wider this time, streaching her mouth around the doggy's head and pressing her face on her soft tongue, cotting it in saliva.

Melissa sat up on a nearby coutch. ''Well in the meantime...what do you wanna do?''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:01 am

"Amanda! Amanda! wait before you do anything else well since I'm probably food for you right now do bunnies like yourself have slow digestion"?,Dally asked."Im just suppose to sit here while my friend is probably getting eaten!",Fluffy yelled.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:06 am

Amanda giggled, making her tongue flap at Dally's face. ''Hehe, well I can make it fast or slow...it depende on how I feel....dont worry, once you'll be in my tymmy we can talk about that..''

Melissa:''I told you, there isn't much we can do about it....and I can use my magic to reforme her afterward.''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:09 am

Dally just looked at her and started to struggle,"bad bunny.""She's going to eat me isn't she"?,Fluffy asked.Fluffy started to get nervous and didn't want to end up in some bunny as food.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:16 am

Melissa:''No...not if you stay away from her...but her belly isn't all that bad, I know, I've been in it a few time myself.

Amanda continued to lick and to gulp the doggy down, working her mouth down to her waist, pinning her arm to there side. Her throat and chest sweld out as more of Dally's body was taken in.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:26 am

Dally screamed as the heat from Amanda's body surrounded her face as it entered her stomach."I can't believe I'm saying this,but will Dally fill her up? and it must a bad place so don't try to make me want to go inside",Fluffy said.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:38 am

Melissa: ''I'm not trying to....just making a stament.'' *Cough cough* ''But to answer your other question...I douth it will so maybe we should like get out...or bring her someone else to eat after.''

Amanda quikly gulp down her prey, soon swallowing her legs as her belly swell out, making her look pregnant. Inside Dally could smell the corrots but couldn't see them, she could hear the slimy walls groam around her and a distant heart beet.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:43 am

"Are you full yet you big,bad bunny"?,Dally asked as she kicked Amanda's slimy stomach walls."How much does she usually eat Melissa"?,Fluffy asked.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:52 am

Amanda tilted her head back and swallowed powerfully, sending the part of Dally that was still in her throat down to her gurgling stomach.

''BUUUURRRRRPPPP!'' She bleched loudely, then sat back on a chaire, rubing her round belly.

Melissa: ''Well she is usualy satisfied with 200 pound of meat in her belly, but something when she didn't eat in a while, she can gulp 500 pound easy!'' She said, looking a little worried.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:58 am

Everything was still inside Amanda's stomach besides the little dripping of slime,but Dally didn't really like being covered in this stuff while being in a warm belly it just wasn't a comfortable feeling for her."Amanda is done she ate her",Fluffy said looking at the kitchen doorway,"do we go in there and see how she's doing or wait"?,she asked.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:14 am

Amanda continued bleching, softly rubing her belly.''My stomach is gonna start digesting you soon, I can't stop it but I can speed it up, so would you rather become a part of me rapidly or slowly?''

Melissa:''Umm, its risky, she mith snatch you and gobble you up on the spot.....better leave them alone.''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:23 am

"Does it really matter Amanda"?,Dally asked."Its ok I can sneak in there without her noticing me ",Fluffy said as she hugged the wall near the doorway of the kitchen.She turned into a carrot of all things because Amanda the bunny was on her mind and she causally rolled behind the counter where Amanda was on the other side.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:36 am

Amanda stand up and streched lazily. ''Well lets find some more folks to keep you conpany while you digest....you where tasty but you didn't fill me up complitely.'' She said as gastric juice where starting to drop in, the walls massaging her around.

She walked clumsily toward the livingroome when she notice a carrots behind the counter. She grin and headed toward it.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:42 am

"Dang it she already got up please don't see me please don't see me oh no! she's coming towards me *turns back to normal* back off eating machine",Fluffy said.Fluffy almost started to cry as she saw Amanda's swaying belly and started picturing how much pain Dally must be in.
Gimpy
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay