A delicious meeting.

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby kernac » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:11 pm

Amanda:''Umm, yes, indeed you are yummy one, and soon you will be in the same state, then you will become one with me!'' She said, siting on a nerby chair.

The telephone was heard and Melissa answered.

Melissa:''Hello, you've reach Dally and Fluffy's house how can I help you?''
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:19 pm

Mina called over to if anything is wrong,"Hello who is this and is everything alright over there or do I need to come over"?,she asked.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:02 pm

Amanda suddently huged Melissa tightly, pressing her huge belly against her, loud gurgling sound could be heard from within.

Melissa:'' I'm Melissa, Dally and Fluffy invited us to come here....but they are no longer here, someone with a big appetite have put them in her belly.'' She said, embarased.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:20 am

"What do you mean they're in some girl's belly? I'll be over there shortly",Mina hung up and walked over to Fluffy and Dally's house.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:26 pm

Melissa:''No no, don't come here.....'' But it was too late Mina was already on her way.

''Well look like where gonna have visitor'' Amanda happily said.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:37 pm

Mina ran towards their home and knocked on the dorr *knock* *knock* *knock*,"open up what is going on"?,she yelled.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:57 pm

Melissa openned the door to Mina, she bared a worried look on her face.

''I'm sorry miss, this is realy a bad time to visite your friend....if you come back tomorow I'll have them ready.''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:34 am

The cat girl was confusing Mina since he didn't know what was going on so she squeezed herself inside and saw a huge bunny girl,"so what's going on around here"?,she asked.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:54 pm

Amanda's eyes whent wide with hunger as she saw the roden enter the room. She quikly got up and walked toward Mina, liking her lips.

Amanda: ''Come here little mousy, I still have some room for you.''

Melissa quikly grabed Mina by the shoulder.

Melissa: ''You have to get out of here...right now she's in some kind of feeding frenzy, reason wont work on her...''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:32 pm

"So Dally and Fluffy have been devoured by this bunny and she wants to eat me and Im standing right next to her",she mumbbled to herself.Mina realized the danger she was in and screamed.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:46 pm

Amanda pounced on her, but at the last moment Melissa pulled her back into the main doorway.

Melissa: ''Run!''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:47 pm

The little mouse gave Melissa a look and ran over to Belle's house.Mina opened the door quickly and locked it,"Belle where are you some fat bunny ate Fluffy and Dally."

Belle came out of the bedroom as she heard Mina yell for her,"that sounds bad",she stated.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:37 pm

Melissa was still on the doorstep of Fluffy and Dally's house, praticly wresling with Amanda to stop her from following Mina.

Amanda: ''Let me go! I'm hungry!''

Melissa: ''Thats enough Amanda! That appetite of your's alway get us into trouble, its time you learn to control your hunger!''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:42 pm

Mina peeked out the window to see if the bunny girl was following her.

Belle spoke up",what is oing on out there"?
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:47 pm

Amanda's belly suddently began to rapidly shrink, the digested girls where now flowing throw her intestine, gorging her systeme with nutriment.

This gave a stengh burst to the bunny-girl and she easily tossed Melissa aside.

She then ran to Belle's door and rang the belle.

Melissa: ''Don't do it Amand, your gonna get us in trouble again....''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:07 am

"The bunny is coming so what do we do"?,Mina asked.Belle wasn't as freightned since she just woke,"call the police I guess."Mina the rushed to the phone as she did the door bell rang.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:08 pm

Amanda kept ringing furiously, then tried to open the door but it was locked.

''Open the door! Please!''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:14 pm

Mina called the authorities and told them there was a insane hunger driven bunny trying to eat her and a friend then Mina realized where she lived and hung up knowing they would help out for this kind of thing since its a vore neighborhood."Go away Miss Bunny",Belle said.
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:12 pm

''Why?'' Amanda exclaimed, still knocking at the door.

Melissa approched her bunny friend, and pated her on the head, trying ot calm her down.

Melissa: ''Come on Amanda, you see you're terrefying those poor people..''

Amanda: ''But I'm hungry!!! If they won't come to me then I'll crack open this door!.''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:04 pm

Belle knew she was hungry so she had to save her own hide though,"hey buuny girl if I give you the mouse will you be happy and go away"?,she asked.Mina heard this and yelled at Belle,"what's wrong with you I don't want to be eaten"!
Gimpy
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay