Be my BF (BreakFast) (Private between me and Pegadydor)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Be my BF (BreakFast) (Private between me and Pegadydor)

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:37 pm

Tripp let out a sigh as he walked through the forrest park. He liked going out and enjoying the sights of nature, but it can get pretty dull. He was dressed up as he always was, with blonde spiked hair, a black shirt, pair of jeans, and black boots.
thy-fluffy
???

Re: Be my BF (BreakFast) (Private between me and Pegadydor)

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:44 pm

Slithering around between all those trees Rasshnya looks around. Somewhere around here, so she hopes, there might be something to eat. Or maybe at least somebody cute for doing some naughty things... not that there would be much difference in the long run.
From a distance she spots Tripp, and she smiles to herself. This man might be just what she neede now.

(OOC: remember, I'm not that experienced.. so please don't be to harsh and tell me if I'm doing horribly wrong, okay..?)
Pegadygor
Absent-minded glitter-dragon

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:47 pm

(Don't worry about it. I'm generally a nice guy and I'm not all that experienced myself.) Tripp let out anouther sigh as he sat down on a fallen tree. He looked around and noticed something odd: the deer and such seemed to all be moving in one direction. Almost as though something where headed towords him.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:52 pm

Hiding her lower half as much as possible behind trees and bushes Rasshnya slithers towards Tripp, already anticipating his touch and his taste. This thought alone sent shudders of joy down her almost thirty-six feet spine, all the way down to the tip of her tail.
"Hello there," she raises her voice, around fifteen feet away from Tripp, smiling politely and only visible from her navel upwards due to some branches and trunks.
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:55 pm

In thinking that he was alone in the forest today, you can imagine how surprised he was when he heard the voice. Good thing that he didn't jump. He turned around and saw a beautiful blonde woman, half-hidden behind a tree trunk. "Hey." Tripp said, smiling as he stood up, alreadys tarting to walk over to her.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:07 pm

"Uhmm...hi" she blushes a little "I seem to be... lost, dear sir.. could you maybe help me find the way back?" And she tries to give you the most innocent look she's able to do, eyeing you from head to toe.
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:08 pm

"Sure. Would you rather have me show you the way back, or just give you directions?" Tripp asked, smiling a little bit when he saw her blush. When he saw her eyes go up and down his body, he instinctivly did that same and so far, he REALLY likes what he sees.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:18 pm

She likes what she sees as well, from this close he even looks more ... fitting for her desire and she has to fight herself not to glomp him right here.
"Uhm... if you do not mind.. you could maybe show me around?" She asked, fluttering her eyelids. "I might get lost otherwise..." and she slithers a bit forward, revealing only a glimpse of her scaley skin.
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:20 pm

He smiled and didn't seem to notice her scaley skin. "Sure, follow me. Just wondering, but what's your name? Mines Tripp." He said, offering his hand to her.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:25 pm

"Owh," she giggles playfully "My name's Rasshnya... and, well, if we make it out of here,... maybe I could make you dinner, if you do not mind..."
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:29 pm

"That sounds lovely, though it's breakfast time right now." He said, smiling as he began to walk along the path. It was gonna be a good half-hour of walking before they left the forest and entered the parking lot.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:34 pm

"Ahh,..yes,.. silly old me," she slaps her forehead "You now... I mix that up sometimes... ..." She slithers along the path right behind you. "Tripp..? I was thinking,... maybe you could take me to your home with you before I go home?... So I know a place to go whenever I might be lost in this area..?"
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:37 pm

"Uhhh.... sure." Tripp said, disbeleif settling in. Here was probably one of the most beutiful women he has ever seen in his entire life and not even five minutes after meeting her, she wants to go to his place. He turned around and noticed what she was hiding. "Wow.... no offence or anything, but it might be a bit hard to get you to my place."
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:41 pm

"Hum..? Why..?" she did not get it at first, but the she realized "Ah, you mean that... uhmm.. I could try to curl up... maybe?" She says, blinking and pouting.
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:45 pm

"It's not that, it's just that my jeep might not be able to handle it." He said, looking at the 30 feet of snake tail. 'Wow. Never seen one like her before.' He thought to himself. He was still attracted to her, though it would be interesting if things get more intimate.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:56 pm

"Oh, .. I see," she sounds a bit disappointed "But I have an idea!" she nods happily "We can look for a nice place around here, take a long rest, and after that we have a nice long walk to your place..." Hoping he might fall for it. This part of the park would do, too,.. there were hardly people around here, ever..
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:44 pm

"That's fine by me. Is there any paticular part of the park that you want to go to?" Tripp asked, smiling at her as he walked over to her.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:48 pm

"Weell," her voice has taken a lecherous tone, "We could that way," she points at it "as there are hardly any people around there nobody will disturb us, it's quite so we could even get some sleep.." and she takes your hand "...okay..?" She asks, smiling.
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:58 pm

He smiled as he said, "That's fine by me, even though I'm not very tired."
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:03 pm

She winks at you and drags you after her "Maybe I can help you.. to become a bit more tired.. if you would like, that is.."
Pegadygor

Next

Return to Private Roleplay