An interesting Friend. (Private. Pegadydor and me.)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: An interesting Friend. (Private. Pegadydor and me.)

Postby thy-fluffy » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:26 am

"Look, I just went through the weirdest experience of my life and I have absolutly no idea how the hell I'm still alive, but, frankly, I don't care. Also, I wish this were nothing but a dream." Tripp said, not noticing the his cock was rubbing around the slit to her pussy.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:47 am

"Well, come on, there must be worse ways to go than becoming one with my gorgeous body," she takes your hand and lays it on her bosom "Besides.. you're back.. so does it matter..? ...Admit it.. If you had known you'd come back.. you'd have enjoyed it.." She pushes her groin against yours.
Pegadygor
Absent-minded glitter-dragon

Postby thy-fluffy » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:50 am

She had him there. No matter how mutch he hated it, he had to admit that he did enjoy getting swallowed by her cunt. He squezzed her bosom as she places his hand on it, feeling his cock almost slide into her groin when she pushes against him.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:54 am

"What you do you say?" she whispers, "You think you can forgive me..?" It was one of her playing questions, but before you even can answer she presses her thick lips on your mouth and flicks her tongue at your lips, seeking entry.
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:57 am

He was going to say that he would need some time to think about forgiving her, but apparently she made the choice for him as she immediately latched her lips to his, forcing her tongue into he mouth. He closed his eyes as he returned her kiss, meeting her tongue with his own.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:13 am

She presses her bosom against your hands and draws you closer by hugging you. She kisses you deep, but tenderly, while her hand wanders down, tracing your toned chest, finding her way down to your groin and crotch, where your body still screams 'yes' where your mind had been saying 'no'. her tongue plays with yours, and her sweet breath breezes through your mouth. The aroma, some moments ago a mere stench, now seemed pleasing and calming.
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:22 am

He smiled as he continued to kiss her, useing his tongue to play with her. As she pressed her bosom against his hands, he began to caress and massage them, treating them tenderly. He felt her wand wonder down his chest to his groin, but didn't protest. He was going to let her do what she wanted, partialy due to the fact that he was now very calm, due to the armoma.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:29 am

A deep moan escaped her as you touch her breasts, stroking and kneading them gently. The soft mounds feel squishy around your hands, yet warm and soft. Gasping a little as your tongue returns the play she strokes your backhead with her free hand, pushing you closer, locking the kiss even deeper.
Her other hand closes around your hard member, massaging and jerking it with skilled fingers. With a barely audible slurping sound her tails spreads your legs a little, so the huge glob of glistening flesh comes to rest between them.
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:54 pm

He met her moan for moan, loving how their tongues played with each other in their mouths. She pulled his head closer, making the kiss deeper then it already was. He smiled as he continued to caress her breasts, loving the feel of them between his hands. Letting her have her way with his member, he helped spread his legs so her slug half could fit snugly between them.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:07 am

Continuing her tongueplay a little, she pants deeper as you gently carress her bosom, making them flow all around your hands, although they were not the same as her jellatine lower body that crawls up your back until it's completely covered by her underbelly, once again pushing you closer, yet this time your rigid member dives into her sweet smelling sex.
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:14 am

He let out another moan. This time from the sweet sensation of his member entering her wamr, slick sex. He continued to kiss her, ignoring that her bosum was flowing over his hands, concentrating only on caressing the massive peaks.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:20 am

She rolls onto her back, pulling you with her in her embrance. As you sink a little into her, she removes her tail from your back, sticky trace on it. Breaking the kiss she smiles in lust "do me, Tripp...please.." her fat, smelly lower body spreading across the floor, bulging and gurgling.
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:22 am

He smiled as he felt himself sink into her a little bit, though it's welcomed. "Whatever you say." He said, grinning as he began to pump his hips into her, feeling his member slide in and out of her sex, letting out a small moan.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:28 am

She closes her eyes as you start to gently push in and out of her, smiling and gasping she leans back. The bulging, shivering tail lets go of you now, leaving her fully stretched on the ground. It was her turn to be pleasured, and your malehood was engulfed by her hot cunt.
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:32 am

He continued to please her, his pumping starting to get faster and faster over a steady pace of time. He leaned his head down and took one of her breasts into his mouth, teasing her nipple with his teeth and tongue. He felt her tail let go of him as well as the warmth of her cunt.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:44 am

"Oh..Yes..." she moans as she pushes your head closer to her enormous mounds, "more.. Tripp.. more...hmm... show my cunny you're ,... no longer angry with her..." Her 'little' sex is sucking noisyly at your stiff member. It spreads wider to accept more of you, the folds of flesh oozing and excreting the fast growing aroma intensley.
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:51 am

"Yesss." He said around her nipple, letting her push his head closer to the mounds of flesh that were her breasts. He continued to suckle on one of them as he showed the other rbeast some attention by using his hand to flick her nipple. He felt her cunt spread itsefl wider and wondering vaguely if he was going back inside it.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:00 am

Squirming under your tender caresess she moaned deeply. She wouldn't ingest you this time.. not by force. she arched her back, pressing herself upwards and closrer to you, while her huge breasts whobble around by your strokes..."Uhhmmm...."
Pegadygor

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:05 am

He continued to suckle and caress her breasts, loving their taste. He felt her press herself closer to him and smiled, increasing the pace of his thrusts, making them both deeper and faster. At least he wasn't going completly inside, but now that he knows he will be alright, it might not be a bad place to curl up and go to sleep.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:36 am

She gasped and moaned, arching her back and pushing her chest around your face. While you slide in and out of her, your crotch is soaked by her viscous ooze. "Hmmm," she licked her plump lips "Cunny... wants a kiss...." she gasped cooing.
Pegadygor

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay