Avereth/Nocturnis

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:35 pm

As they landed, several men could be seen in camo next to trees, guns targeting them. Seleen hopped off, eyeing them, "They know." She said as she did a full 360 around them, watching all the weapons and men.

"We weren't informed of a midnight suit and you, Miss Seleen. We were told not to shoot you or anyone accompaning you, though." She what looked like one of the higher ups. "We are ordered to take you up to the palace, you may keep your weapons, but, Master Jarrod has ordered peace until otherwise notified." The man now stepped forth, his camo was far better than his men, all tha thad been seen before was a mere ripple like tha tof water within the air.

"Jarrod, well, I'm not here for Jarrod..." Jarrod, he was most loyal of the group. He was also the most skilled, even better than Seleen in some measures. He could slice a hidden wire up the middle without even looking at it, then turn around and slice a man into thirty different pieces in a matter of seconds. But, he was their eyes and ears, and in almsot all cases, their tactitionist. He was a man who desereved the right as leader, too modest to take the title though.

"Alright." Seleen said, maybe she'd get another ally out of this. The man nodded, and started off, leading up a path toward the palace.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:14 am

Hearing Seleena say "They know" was the last thing Avereth wanted to hear. He was not specifically worried about his own safety- most people didn't know just how much a gamble it was to attack him, but Seleena was the one who mattered in this, and she was quite vulnerable compared to him. All the agility in the world was not going to help right now.

There was nothing he could do but wait. They had not fired yet, after all. Calling up the calm and reserve that had been drilled into him, he remained still and unspeaking as they were addressed. He spoke directly into Seleena's mind so that he would not be heard.

"Exercise extreme caution, they could try anything at any time. They shouldn't have any idea that they won't be able to disable me with electricity or EMP, and we need to keep every advantage we can because we have technically been captured.

And then here was no more time to talk as they headed into the palace.
Last edited by Avereth on Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:36 am

((That was actually a typo >_< it was supposed to be "A midnight visit from a suit of armor and you." Or something like taht xD))

Seleen nodded, and started forward, following the men as they lead. Each one kept glancing at her, their fingers on the metal triggers, ready for anything. She smirked, like they could predict her movements, a laugh. The palace itself looked rather old, not modern at all, though the inside was far better. It was a mix of modern with olden age arabic. Tiles with arabic symbols and such lined the walls. Pictures of Mahabid(sp) and the Koran, almost as if they were in the middle east, looking at the inside of a wealthy arabic leader. Wires and such also lined the walls, heading to cameras, soem elading through closed doors, others to small computers behind windows.

There was a sudden halt, and Seleen stopped in her tracks, "What's wrong?" The leader turns around, "Head forward through those doors, and up the stairs, the Master Jarrod would like to meet with you alone." She nodded, and ehaded forward without hesitation. Opening the doors and stepping in, and quickly heading up the stairs.

Her eyes peered into the room through the sheets that acted as a doorway. Inside, it was a rather large and round room. Item of battle and health littered the floor. Incense burned in the middle of the room, two plushes sat on the floor, awaiting the suit of armor and the woman. On the other side of the table, holding the incense, sat a man. His face was very angular, like someone had carved his face out from paper. Long black hair sat on his back, the tip just barley touching the ground. His eyes were closed, and he sat, his legs crossed, and his hands out, elbows resting upon his knees, thumb and index fingers locked together in a meditating stance.

Slowly, the man's eyes opened, the blue insides were a pale like color, showing the oldage hidden by his youthful appearence, a warm smile soon greeted them. "Hello Seleen, an honor to see you once again. Please, sit, I'm having tea brought to the two of you." He smiled still, and relaxed his pose, letting his hands drop to his sides. She now noticed a sword lay on his right, sheathed nicely. Seleen smiled though, not worried in the least about the area and cercumstances. She walked over and took her sword and sheath out, setting them next to her, "Indeed, it is good to see you too, Jarrod." She said warmly.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:35 am

They were led into a well decorated palace, with intricate patterning of a decidedly Arabic nature. Their guards were tense, fingering their weapons frequently and nervously glancing at them. Whether that was because of Selena's reputation or the fact that he was with her he did not know. They stopped suddenly at a set of stairs.

"Head forward through those doors, and up the stairs, the Master Jarrod would like to meet with you alone."

So their target was not here, as Seleena had predicted might happen. They headed up the stairs and through the doorway, revealing a man meditating behind a table. He glanced at them immediately and asked them to sit. Was he going to cooperate? Or, if things did not go well, what would it take to make an exit?
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:02 am

The tea came, and for a long while, they merely drank. Jarrod eye'd the suit of armor next to her, before speaking, "I know you're an organism in there, your low amount of chi can still be felt through it." He smirked, and sat his cup down. Seleen set her's down as well, "So, are you helping him, or not?" She asked. He answer was a chuckle from the man, "I hate to say it, sweety, but I'm not on your side right now." He says, looking down and sighing, "But nothing is wrong with the tea, I just wanted some silence before what must be done is done." He sighs again, looking up with a smile. Seleen showed the same, "I thank you for at least granting me a good time with an old friend."

Jarrod laughed, and sat back after filling his cup again, "Don't thank me Seleen, one of us is going to perish tonight, like it or not." He said, sounding like he was joking, though, dread hung upon every syllyble Seleen nodded, "I know." She set her tea down, and sat back, letting the silence hang once more.

What started, was a sudden clash of metal on metal, Seleen sat, her sword pressed against the one in Jarrod's hand as he drank. He set his tea down and sighed, "Still can't multi-task little one." She giggled and pressed harder, "No, but I'm still faster than you." She winked, time stopping for a moment as the two were at a stand off, blade against blade, waiting for one or the other to move.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:57 am

Seleena and Jarrod exchanged talk for a bit, before Avereth was addressed directly. He could tell he was not a machine how? Any method that could penetrate his shell and reveal his presence would need to be looked into. He flashed a question mark to Seleena's headpiece, assuming perhaps she knew. Avereth did not touch the tea despite tracing nothing dangerous in it. He was not here to drink tea.

The conversation took on a decidedly darker tone as Jerrod revealed he was against them, and that he intended to try to kill her. Moments later the clang of weapon against weapon sounded. He was not sure which had made the attack for a moment until Jerrod spoke, but that he had blocked it was impressive. There was nothing he could really do safely with Seleena so close to her opponent, so Avereth settled for moving to cover the doorway, clawed blades extending from his foreams. Blazing energy crackled forth and over the weapons. No much slowed a blade covered in photons. He intended on killing anything that tried to come into the room, or attack into it, for that matter. Seleena would do hr thing, and she had better not lose! Hopefully she might learn some information out of him before the end too.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:48 am

By the time he had turned, metal had clashed twice more, Seleen stood nod, both hands on her sword, as her opponent pressed his in. She leapt up quickly and spun, her tail and leg whipping out. He ducked and aimed his sword so it would go straight up her body, before launching. She, in turn, quickly changed her momentum, and leaned down, clasping her claws around the sides of his blade, stopping it, before letting go and spinning once more, grabbing her blade again. Jarrod smirked, "Vibration to alter momentum, intersting." He then lunged forward with lightening speed, she gasped and spun to the right, her sword coming around in line with his head as his sword was penetrating the air where she once stood. He smirked, slamming his hand on the ground and leaning back, doing a very narrow, and very quick backflip over the oncoming blade. He landed, only to have hr tail wrap around his neck, and slam him into the wall he had been facing, her tail coming back as she went to pierce him.

There was a clang, and the dust cleared quickly, showing him, with a blue shield around his body, a smirk on his face. "You've never seen me harness my chi before, have you?" He asked before a strong force shoved her back against the opposite wall, a crater forming around her body "Ahhh!" She cried out, before landing on the ground. Jarrod stood, his hair waving slightly, he licked his lips, before the blue shield dissappeared. Soon, a blue glow came to his unarmed hand, before he thrusted his hand back, and launched it forward, sending a blue beam at her, slaming her through the wall and into another room. She sat, panting on the ground, opening her eyes slightly, only to have to open them all the way in shock. She rolled to the side, his sword barley missing her, she palmed the ground, shooting her into the air. Her body rolling, no sword in hand. "Whirlwind!" She cried, and in an instant, her body was a heap of force as her tail held her sword, slicing into Jarrod's body like a blender. She stopped and caught her tail in the ceiling, swinging herself away, landing and handing herself her sword.

Jarrod stood, cut to ribbons, but still standing, "Heh...*coughs up blood* I wasn't expecting that from you of all people Seleen." He said, before raising his sword, "Hai-ku." If you were to blink, you would have been dead. Seleen found herself against the wall, his palm inher stomach, blood coming from her mouth, eyes wide, his body then spun, his sword coming around and slicing her stomach, then coming around again and stabbing, the end of the sword coming through her back. Her eyes wide she looks down, before narrowing them, her tongue shooting out and wrapping around his neck. In and instant, she had spun his body around, the intense cracking sound his bones breaking could be heard. His body fell limp to the floor. She yanked the sword out, blood following, before falling to her knees, panting heavily. Blood leaked from her body and within it.

"We-... need to go..." She said, before falling to the side, unconcious.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:59 am

Avereth was at her side in an instant, bashing the hole in the wall wider as he tackled his way through it. That she was even alive after what had happened was a relief, but would she recover? He sprayed her worst wounds with a foam that would fill the openings and minimize blood loss, hoping he had acted fast enough.

There was shouting from the doorway of the previous room, and suddenly bullets were pinging off of his frame. He turned and raised his arm, weaponry sliding into position. The guards that had been trying to set up an assault position dove back as a grenade lobbed out and towards them. There was a flash and screaming, and then the entire doorway and part of the hall collapsed. He felt no remorse. Avereth realized that he would have to make his own way out. He needed to put Seleena somewhere though...

A number of draperies caught his attention. He quickly ripped several down and slid open a storage compartment in his armor. He padded it as best he could and carefully placed Seleena inside, arranging the cloth so that she would not slide around. "Please hold on Seleena, i'm going to get us out of here to safely..." Then he slid the compartment closed, and could not see her anymore. Avereth re-energized his blades. He was getting out no matter what.

Looking to the high ceiling, the dragon activated his thrusters. It was not likely anything would be set up to prevent his escape above, they would not expect that. The energized weapons easily burned through the material, and the space above him suddenly burst from the stress and heat and fell away in chunks that bounced off of him harmlessly in a cloud of smoke and dust. He repeated this for several floors until the darkness of the night sky was suddenly all around him. He flew off at full tilt, hoping to be gone before any pursuit could be arranged.

But such was not the case, as a black tinted helicopter suddenly was pursuing from behind. The heavy machine guns began to whir, warming up to fire. his could be a problem for him. It would take many, many rounds to pierce his armor, but the force of the hits would surely send him out of control. The staccato sound of rounds firing sounded behind him, and Avereth began evasively weaving and twisting, the tracer rounds helping track him also letting him avoid.

This continued for a long time, Avereth easily used to this kind of combat, but he knew he needed to do something to take the aircraft out eventually. He released a flare behind him, and it burst with a blazing white flash. Avereth, not looking at it, was unfazed. The helicopter however, was clearly disabled for the moment. The guns had stopped firing and it had assumed a very steady course straight forward. He almost fired on it when he realized it would hit civilians below. Confident he was free to escape, Avereth turned and went on his way. Seleena had to make it, had to be okay... If worst came to worst...would he have to eat her, again? This final alternative rested in his mind heavily as he gently laid her out on the couch and began his vigil over her, tending her wounds as best as he could. Only time would tell.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:15 pm

The hours past, she would move and mumble a bit, but she never woke. Her eyes would flutter against each other for a minute, but never opened. She would have small fits when her talons would accidentally scratch her wounds. Her tail moved around, sword somehow magically in her sheath.

Her top had been torn to shreds in the fight, still held together though, showing off her breasts, her bottoms were fine, a little scuffed, but fine.

After a few more hours, she screamed, fully awake, her arms wrapped around her stomach, coughing, blood jetting from her mouth, "Fuck!" She yelled, an agonizing cracking sound could be heard from inside her body, like something was crushing her.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:53 am

Avereth waited for hours, doing his best to keep Seleena from hurting herself whenever a fit began. He was really beginning to worry. It was very unexpected when she suddenly woke, and the screaming and stream of blood were not exactly good signs either. There was a cracking sound as well, and he had no idea what that was. Now that she was finally awake it was safe to adminiser a painkiller, and he liberally spayed it all over her.

"Seleena. Are you...going to die? Look at me Seleena, talk to me. Please! Before it's too late"
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:00 am

She stops screaming, enduring the pain, "N-No... j-just..." She was cut off by a yell, from her own throat, more cracking coming, "G-give me something... f-for internal pain..." She screamed agian, blood seaping from her maw. "I-it's his chi...and mine.... fighting for dominance.... I'll be like this.... for a while..." She coughed and screamed again, blood spraying from her, "I-I...I'm gonna need blood too... heh..." She smiles and licks him quickly before coughing up more blood. "Fuck!" She yelled again, the cracking continuing, "Bloody hell.... hurts.... so bad!" She screamed, "Give me... alchol! I need to drink beer, wine, anything!" She ended with more screaming, her tail curled up in a painful looking possition, and it looked like it was the source of teh cracking, sudden jolts seemed to send her tail into painful looking possitions. "God damn it!"
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:25 am

Avereth nodded, quickly moving off to get her a strong drink. He had no idea what this Chi stuff was, but it sounded complicated...and dangerous. He didn't know how to do anything to help with that, and that was a problem. He reached a cabinet and yanked it open, conscious of Seleena's discomfort and wanting to help it stop. Looking over the bottles inside, he finally settled on a very high proof one. This stuff could knock some people out pretty quick, but it took a lot more to have an effect on him, and he assumed Seleena would react the same. He quickly brought it over and pulled the stopper free using just his own claws. He pressed it into her arms. "That stuff really packs a kick, don't drink too much. With the blood loss i'm not sure how it will effect you."

Then he went into the bathroom and returned with a cotton swab. He quickly got a Sample of Seleena's blood. "I've got a rather expensive machine that can replicate your own blood. it's expensive but covered by the agency. I'll be back soon. Avereth headed into the room he had used to resupply his armor and input commands into a computer on the wall. Soon some machinery had arranged itself on the wall and Avereth put the sample into it. As it went to work he came back out. "Seleena, I need to get some real bandages onto you before the foam dissolves. It might hurt a lot."
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:12 am

She nodded, and took teh bottle, gulping the entire thing by the time he came back. She held her forearm over her stomach, panting, but it was almost as it the pain had stopped, she panted heavily, her eyes looking up at him. "Th-thank you.... the pain will be... gone for now... but Blood will keep coming..."She widened her eyes suddenly and a stream of blood shot from her mouth again, "God damn..."

She panted and laid back, exhausted, "I'll explain it later..." She took a deep breath, "You can do what you like with me until this is over, it'll take a few hours though..." She said, then looking up, "Worried as you are... I'm sure you've glanced at certain areas exposed on me this entire time." She winked and nuzzled back on the couch a bit, blood being coughed up every few minutes.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:25 pm

Avereth eyed the empty bottle with a bit of worry, she had actually drunk the entire thing! The blood loss had not stopped though, and he hoped he could help her in time before any serious complications developed. He tilted his head sideways when she started flirting with him. "I would take away the bottle, but you already drank all of it. You must be lightheaded, thinking about things like that at a time like this! Oh I will do what I like with you though..." With that he left the room briefly, and then returned with bandage wrapping and disinfectant. "And what I want to do with you is patch you up better so all the blood you're about to get doesn't leak right back out of you!" With that he began to gently clean her wounds with the disinfectant, carefully wrapping the bandages tightly around them one at a time.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:03 am

She smiles, groggily nodding, her breath smelt to high heaven of the drink she had just downed. She reached up, and clipped away the cloth the was holding her top together, and let her breasts seperate, it felt more comfortable. She then leaned back and sighed, slowly starting to drift off, tired, beaten, sore, and bleeding, she needed sleep, no? Her eyes slowly closed, and her head slightly tilted to the side, small breaths following.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:55 am

((bump))
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay