Avereth/Nocturnis

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:44 pm

She smirks and nods, gasping as the cock slid in quickly, her mouth opening slightly and for a few moments. She closes it slowly, and stares into his eyes, sliding down further onto his cock, her tongue flicking infront of him sexily as she slid to the base of his cock. "Mmmmm yesssssssss, that feelsssss good..." She says with a hiss. Her eyes narrow, and she rises slowly, before pressing back down, "Ohhhhhhhh..." she hits the base, and rises again, slowly starting to move quicker. Her sex all but sucking on the tip of his cock as she threatens to slid off upon rising.

"Mmmm, Yeah..." She leans in, pressing her maw to his again, moaning into his mouth loudly. "MMMMMMM!" She slams down, and starts to grind into his cock, pressing her hips forward, and waving her stomach, her ass snapping back into his hands. Her own wrapping around his back and pressing him close, her tongue slithering back into his throat again, this time not stopping, it slips back into his stomach, slithering around along the walls. She pulls back, and licks her lips, "Mmmm, tastey."

She smirks and lets her tail come around, pressing against his head and forcing him closer again, pressing her maw to his, her tongue playing along with his, she moans and grinds harder into his cock, before starting to rise and fall onto his cock once more.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:45 pm

Seleena looked up at him, her eyes staring into his own as he let out a grunt, hips shuddering slightly in an obviously halted thrust. It wouldn't do to throw her off of him...she was enjoying this a lot by the sound of it. His hands tensed around her rear as she came up and down again. By the stars all he wanted to do was roll her over and grind into her in a more feral position as he restrained himself...

Then she was locked to his scaled lips again and he felt her arms come around him as he felt her form press against the whiteness of his chest and belly. Her wonderful tongue was in his mouth again and in his throat in no time, his eyes widening at feeling it might have gone all the way down. She commented on the flavor as she pulled back out, and he replied "I'll have to see if I can convince you to taste me more often."

He was lost in her beautiful eyes again when he felt a prod against the back of his head, forcing them together in another passionate kiss as one of Avereth's hands came up and began to stroke along her back with affection. She was wonderful, and there was something he liked about how she acted so...dominant... He found he liked that in a female...when going to bed might not necessarily mean you were going to always be the one in charge. And with her current predicament he might be able to- he lost his train of thought as she started working his length more vigorously, the pleasing sensations becoming stronger as he continued to press into the kiss.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:00 am

She moaned into the kiss once more, before coming back, she flipped, rolling onto her back, her legs wrapping around his body, pressing him close to her own, "Ahhhh... mmmm, pound me, pound me!" She yells pressing back into another kiss roughly, her hips rising with her. They soon fell though, so he had room to fuck her. Her inner walls sucking roughly on his member, milking it for its seed.

Her tongue slid back into his stomach once again, writhing about, dipping into his bowels barley, before it could go no further, her tongue coming back and slinking around over the walls of his stomach, tasting his insides. She moans into their kiss, and pulls away, looking to the ceiling, she moans again, leaving her neck open for attention should he desire.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:36 pm

Did she really do it? Avereth's body began to emit a happy rumble from deep in his chest as Seleena, caught up in the moment they were sharing, rolled onto her back, her muscled legs gripping about his waist tightly. She roughly pulled him into another kiss, drawing herself up his member as she did so. In this position Avereth found his hips more willing to push back, and as the warmth inside of her all but tried to pull him farther in he moved them to be along the length of the couch.

Now he was fully above her, the view of the ceiling replaced by his pale chest and belly as the muscles beneath flexed and shifted fluidly with his hips. She kissed him the entire time, finally releasing it and moaning. She positioned her head in a way that called to Avereth to do something, and he suddenly found his jaws lightly gripping the back of her neck. Finally in a position to do what he wanted, he started driving himself into her in earnest, his shaft twitching occasionally as he grew nearer to release.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:36 pm

She gasped as his jaws wrapped around her neck, blushing a tad, knowing he was the one in charge now, and she loved it. She moaned louder, closing her eyes. She refuses to speak, knowing the slightest expansion of her neck could be a bit painful. Her body was in pure extacy, her inners sucking hard on his cock as she eagerly waited for his seed.

Her tail wrapped around his body, drawing him closer. Her hands went along his arms, her tongue coming out, and wrapping around his neck slightly, lathering him in saliva.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:45 pm

Avereth was glad he had happened to be in that alley now. All the risk had been worth it for this chance to be with Seleena. And now here she was, sharing this most intimate of moments with him as he gently gripped her neck, all but lost in the sensations. His member was being gripped tighter and tighter inside of her and he could feel his body beginning to tense all over.

Seleena's tail wrapped tightly about him then as her own hands felt over his muscled arms and her amazing tongue wrapped around his neck in a warm embrace. His shaft suddenly began jerking, and he ground himself up against her, heavy sheath pressing at her entrance. Groaning slowly he closed his eyes and growled deep in his chest as his heavy load began to pour into her. He just held her in his embrace as it happened, a gently whispered "I love you." drifting to her ears as it finally ended. He released her gently and nuzzled along the side of her jaw with his snout affectionately, emitting a rumble of pleasure.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:26 pm

She moaned and writhed benieth his body, panting and jerking as she felt his long adn ahrd member pump in and out fo her luscious body. "Ohhhh, mmmm, yessssssss!" She hissed out in desire and pleasure. HEr eyes shut tight, wanting to feel his hot seed inside her body. And almost as if upon her mental request, "Oh godssssssss!" She screamed, her walls tightening around his length, the sensation of having his seed splash into her sending her over the edge, her eyes widening as the words floated into her ear, her breath caught within her chest a moment, before releasing another loud moan.

Her eyes shut gently, and she slumped back, letting the after-glow fo her intense orgasm fade. Male dragon cum swishing lightly within her as they breathed. Her tongue slithered away and came back into her mouth, her tail loosening, but not moving. She suddenly blushes, her scales turning a dark green as she looks off toward the TV, the film had stopped, a blue screen showed. "D-Did you mean that? Or was it a moment of desire and lust that forced those words from your mouth?" She asked, shifting a tad, still not looking at him, but her face still quite warm and dark green.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:51 pm

Avereth slid over beside her on the spacious couch, not quite laying on it since Seleena's tail was still wrapped around him. She wasn't looking at him, so he rested the end of his head on her shoulder before replying. "I did mean it. I'm very glad I ran into you in that alley Seleena. You're very special, and this chance to be with you was worth more than any bounty someone else could put on you." The great chest sighed then. "It gets lonely out there sometimes." He pointed toward the wide window, up towards the inky sky and the twinkling pinpricks of light that graced it.

The idea that had been forming in his head earlier suddenly came back to him. His paw came back down from pointing and stroked along one of her eye ridges gently as he gathered his thoughts. "I think it's only a matter of time before someone recognizes you again if you stay here Seleena. There might be a way...but-" the dragon looked her right in the eyes then "it would mean you might not get to say in one place too long and won't even be planetbound most of the time. The choice is up to you, Seleena. If you are willing to leave the life you have here for a new one, I will tell you more."

He became silent then, letting the dragoness think about everything he had said.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:03 pm

She blushes a bit as he speaks to her, staying near her and keeping her warm. She looks back to him, smiling slightly, "Least you wouldn't be like the person who put this bounty on me..." She sighed, and let him continue, noding a bit, "So... you mean I'd leave this planet, to be on another?" She asked. Her head turned away again, and she sighed, leaning in and pressing her lips to his once more, "I'm sorry, but my home is here, Always will be." She smiled and looked back up to him once again, "But, if you're up to helping maybe you can help me get information on who is doing this and where to find them, after all, a bounty is no good if the money is dead." She smiles still, and slips her tongue out again, wraping around his neck.

Her taloned toes wiggled against his own slightly as she sat benieth him a while. Eventually, she slipped out, letting gravity press him intot eh couch, she giggled and stood, stretching up, her arms extending into the air. The definition in her arms and legs being shone off as her back faced him, her tight ass onyl seemed to get tighter. She looks back after her stretch, "I truely wish this night could last forever." She said simply, smiling kindly, part of her hair sliding over half her eye as she looks back at him. "I'm glad we met, truely I am." She sighed, and closed her eyes, walking over to one of the windows in the room, and staring out, not caring if anyone saw or could even see her. Her eyes stared out over the glowing city, her tial waving along the ground behind her. Still staring, she spoke again, "I should probably leave, I don't want to call attention to this place, I don'tw ant you getting hurt, nor do I want this to be a place I can't come back to..." She trailed off, losing herself in thought, her arms crossing just under her breasts.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:23 pm

Avereth managed to hide his disappointment at her decision well. He was in Special Ops, after all. It would have been so easy to get her into the team and make her records "disappear" from the public records. And he was sure she would have been deadly for infiltration missions with her speed. When they needed someone to knock out a wall or lead a squad into the line of fire and take hits, or even breach a hull once the ship's shield had been taken out, that's where he came in. But if she got her hands on one of the suits and a pair of photon blades... But she had made her choice. He had to admire her spunk, though. Actually going after her hunters...it seemed a bit crazy to even think to attempt!

She went over to the window then, continuing to speak to him. "Seleena, I want to help you, I really do. It's just...without special permission i'm not allowed to take part in combat while in that suit." He gestured to the discarded hunks of armor, looking like the emptied remains of a flattened bug. "Earlier I had enough close hits and interference I was able to help you, but to stop these people you're going to need help. I don't know what you did, and I don't expect you to tell me."

"What I do know is that you want to go after a group of people who you used to work with. A team that knows how you operate and are all probably more or less as skilled as you are at what they do. I've been with my...organization for a long time, and might be able to pull some strings to get us some help and equipment. The important thing is to no do anything hastily. Do you know any dirt on them that could make it easier for me to get my hands on some equipment?"
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:37 pm

She smiles, "You're a sweetheart, but all I need is info on a single member, he is the brains of the hunters." She looks back, then turns, a wicked grin and devious look in her eyes. "I'll carve his bloody heart out and feed it to him... you wanna know who he is?" She smirks, closing her eyes gently, "He's my ex who took a break-up a tad too seriously, and his pops is the head of Haruke Biological corperation." She sighs, "I know all this, but no idea where the son of the bastard is, that's where your special place could be helpful." She smiles to him, "Maybe after I get all this done and over, I'll come and live with ya, how's that hmmm?" She giggles and smiles sweetly now.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:08 am

"I'll see what I can find out for you..." he replies, moving over to his discarded helmet and removing the cable connecting the video feed to the TV. Placing it onto his head, he quickly restarted the computer and pulled up a search of info on Haruke Biological Corporation. He quickly removed the mundane sources and left only the ones not available to the general public.

"Set shared access to all users when user equals none. Disable shared access to all users when user equals Avereth." Finishing the verbal coding, Avereth pulled the helmet back off, and a small sound indicated the access change. He came over to Seleena. "This thing works like some of the computers you might sometimes get to use when filling things out at a governmental facility. It's going to be loose on you so hold it steady. It interfaces directly with your brain so all you have to do is think to access it. It also displays all kinds of other information you need to know when fighting, you can ignore that, unless you want to know your heart rate or temperature for some reason. I'm getting you to do it since you should know what to look for. This is your mission, so i'm trusting you to supply me with the information we need to get us through this."
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:22 am

She smirks and winks, "Oh why thank you." She says in a cocky voice, slipping the helmet on and starting her search. Hmmmm, ok, family directory: Son, Kalvin Haruke: Places of enjoyment... A blush came over her face, and she quickly backed up from that place. The, interesting tastes he had besides reptilians...

Son, Kalvin Haruke: Places of relaxation: Summer home in... JAPAN!? Doubt he'd be there, more in the... ahhhh, yes, Gunareh area, yeah, that sounds right, it's the better one anyway. She pulled the helmet off, and looks to him, smirking, "Gunareh, sound about right for a billionair son?" She asked, licking her lips. She walks over to her clothes, swaying her hips slightly, and starts to slip them on, clasping her breasts together, along with her armlets. Her bottoms coming on as well, snuggly hugging her ass. She looks back seductivly, flicking her tongue out, "Mmmmm..."
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:00 am

Taking the cue(and watching her put her clothes back on), Avereth went back over to his pile of shedded armor, helmet in hand. Bit by bit, his toned body disappeared beneath the dull plating as it clicked and whirred tightly together, until he resembled a machine once again, helmet hissing into place. "If you'll excuse me for a moment, I have to restock a few things into the armor. Now be a good girl and turn around and pretend you don't know what i'm doing." Behind the visor, an eye winked.

Avereth waved his hand across a wall and it seemed to ripple, suddenly revealing that an ultrathin laser projection had covered the flat surface, so that even if you touched and felt it you would never know the difference. A smooth metal surface was now visible and it slid into the floor without even a whisper of sound. Stepping into a small room that just fit him. He waited as the machinery withing the walls whirred to life. Various slots and sockets and compartments in his armor were rapidly accessed and checked by various cables and mechanical arms. Avereth watched the status on various depleted resources quickly rise back to capacity.

He came back out. "Anything you think you might need?" At the very least a few grenades of various types and perhaps some photon blades? I can also give you a headset that links to my helmet and allows it to transmit information to you and let you access my databases if I let you. I have all sorts of things you might want to use, anything in particular you're interested in? I don't have a set of armor like this for you unfortunately."
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:37 am

She thinks a moment, smiling, "The headset will be all. Thank you." She picks up her sword and twirls it with her fingers, before sheathing it again. She walks over to him in his metal suit, and presses her body to the cold armor, smirking up at the hidden face, "Let's make this quick, and even if I still ahve that bounty, you can take me wherever you like." She winks and turns away, her hair spinning around until it landed on her back once more, "Anyway we can get there quickly? Or do I have to run it?"
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:57 pm

Avereth motions Seleena towards the hidden room. "You don't have to worry about walking through the refitting station, each piece of my armor communicates with it to get it to operate, it's not capable of grabbing you." The dragon heads to the back and opens a heavy storage locker, rummaging around and bringing out a headset. "I have piles of stuff designed for a normally sized user that is just included by default, I never have a use for it."

When Seleena asks how they should go about getting there, Avereth motions for her to wait for a moment. "I still don't have permission to actively help you. Give me a moment, i'll try my best to get the permissions but it won't be easy. With that he sent his query to HQ, preparing for an intense argument as he watched its progress.

_Sending query...
_Signal location found...
_Query recieved
_Response sent...
_Permission = yes
_Audio message received
_Disconnecting signal...
_Disconnected

Avereth was shocked at this development. The permission had been ready in advance, meaning that one of the higher ups had left it there in case he really needed it and trusted his judgment about it. And the message...

_Accessing audio file
_play

"Operative, this message has been recorded in advance and if you're hearing it then you've asked for permission to act outside of the line of duty while in uniform. Due to your performance in combat and regards for the rules a one use permission was granted to your file without your notification so that if you ever really needed it you would have it. We trust you will act with responsibility and caution during this time. There will be disciplinary action should your actions be found to be irresponsible."

_End File

Well that explained a lot, didn't it? Avereth spoke to Selena then. "Well, it looks like I had a credit added to my tab for good behavior! Everything is in order now, I can help you to the fullest extent that I wish. As to your question, I suggest that we make a drop entry near the area then use stealth to enter it. I have a lot of straps and cords you could use to fashion a harness to hold onto on top of my armor for when we fly." He then gestured into the same storage locker, indicating the materials needed were located there.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:43 am

She smirked, watching him move about, and going to the storage unit, rumaging around herself for anything she might want or need. She let him do what he had to, knowing this was something up to his superiors to decide, not him. She respected that, just as she respected her teamates, to an extent. Though, most of that respect was gone now. She looked back, smiling at him kindly as he spoke, the words reaching ehr, but never sinking in. A dreamy look in her eyes as she merely looked at him in his armor. She sighed, and pulled out a strap on harness of a sort, and slipped it on. "Well... I guess it's now or never." She craned her neck to the side, her joints cracking along her neck, "Mmmm, that was nice..." She walks over to him, and goes behind, strapping the harness in snuggly, Take me away superman." She said, giggling. She enjoyed this while it would last, she knew anything could change on this mission, death, pain, injury, loss. Emotions would happen, she knew it.

(Time skip to the arrival? Or RP the flight?))
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:18 pm

(I'll cover both, more fun.)

Everything was now ready. Seleena had expertly rigged herself to him using a standard drop harness and a few other cables, and he had resupplied his armor to capacity. The higher ups had given him the ok, and now here they were, about to head into the unknown in the middle of the night to try to perform an assassination as quickly and quietly as able.

There was a gently night breeze outside, though Avereth could not feel it, his armor was telling him its speed and direction. "I'm going to launch now Seleena, position yourself to minimize the backlash." He tensed his entire form and tucked his armored wings to his sides. The hydraulics of his legs signaled pressurization, and he jumped upwards as hard as he could, the multiplied strength supplied by the armor sending him a good 35 feet into the air. The moment he cleared the ground multiple thrusters positioned along his arms and legs burst to life.

He hovered there for a moment, letting the armor calibrate the load and adjust settings accordingly. He contacted Seleena through the headpiece she was wearing, speaking directly into her mind rather than through the speaker since sh would not hear him otherwise. "You ok back there? I'm about to get moving now, so brace yourself for the momentum. I may be bulky, but this machinery can move pretty fast. Most of he wind will be going around you to either side of my neck, so after the initial start you will probably be able to relax."

Avereth called up his target location on a minimap that zoomed out far enough to fit in the entire distance between him and the final area. It would zoom in closer and closer as he closed the distance. Everything in order, he gently rotated himself a few degrees over to line up with the target. As much as he loved corkscrews and sharp turns, flips, and all sorts of attack and evasive maneuvers, he had a passenger along for the ride and needed to be careful.

"Going in..." Avereth sent a visual image of a standard countdown timer on file that would seem to float in the corner of Seleena's vision. It stayed at 5 for a moment and then began ticking down as the armor's computer was linked to it and preparing to go. As soon as the number hit 0, the thrusters repositioned only as far down as necessary to keep from losing altitude, and roared as they sent Avereth and Seleena hurtling towards the target at an increasingly fast pace. The mission had begun.

(describe the flight all you want, just end pointing out a spot to land away from the complex.)
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:39 pm

She nodded, before the thrusters sent them forward, her limbs felt almost like jelly from the intense force, though, she soon grew accustomed to the feeling, and relaxed. Soon, they were at their destination, a large palace like building, almost that of the eastern civilization in Africa. The round and point top of the building glowed from the full moon. It was easy to tell it was guarded, men in black clothing patrolled every walkway, holding various weapons, from navym5's to shotguns to AWP sniper rifles.

Her eyes suddenly locked, she could sense him, it wasn't who she hoped for, but if he was loyal enough, he'd give her answers, hopefully without a fight. Least with him. She thought into the helm, "There is a landing port right on the otherside of the palace, for private guests, if there are any guards, I'll pop off and take them out in and instant." She readied to pull her sword out, and readied herself for a fight.
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Avereth » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:13 pm

Avereth replied with an electronic green light, indicating he understood. His vision magnified automatically towards the complex, and an outline blinked repeatedly around the shape of a private landing pad. "I'm going to come in slow and easy, like this is perfectly authorized."

Avereth slowed his forward momentum and drifted almost lazily toward the landing area. Multiple guns were tracking him now but o shots were fired. His ruse seemed to be working, for the moment. Whether the guards at the pad- if there were any, were as ill informed was yet to be seen.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay