Lara and the Minotaur (Pegadygor n' me.)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Lara and the Minotaur (Pegadygor n' me.)

Postby Simrobert2001 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:03 pm

*Lara croft made her way through teh cave. She was dressed in her traditional green top, and khaki shorts, and boots. She wore no bra, being bouncy was MUCH more fun. she did wear panties, however.*

*Her foot steps echoed through the passage. she was deep under ground, in a cave deep in the mountains of Greece. Her shoulder lamp shined brightly, lighting her path. She continued down the tunnel, where it broke into a fashioned stone hallway, much like a tomb. Lara looked forward in surprise*
"its a labrynth!"
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re: Lara and the Minotaur (Pegadygor n' me.)

Postby Pegadygor » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:39 pm

*Deeply hidden between the walls lured a threat who was supposed to protect the tomb from any intruders. And as the Raider set her first step into the labyrinth, the ancient forces, who kept him sleeping, awoke the minotaur, making it move from the alcove, which was his resting place. He looked around, moving along the only way that would lead to the exit.. just to make sure the intruder would either get lost.. or run into him.*
Pegadygor
Absent-minded glitter-dragon

Postby Simrobert2001 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:25 am

*She continued to walk slowly down the walls of the labyrinth, her eyes focused on the symbols on the walls. she turns, and begisn to study them carefully. She soon hears a noise of something big approaching and kills her light, and draws her guns with a metallic "click click clack" noise*
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:13 am

*The large creature did not hesitate. It knew this maze by heart, and it knew, through which passages would have to go sooner or later. He would not need to hunt the intruder down, instead he would com to him eventually. So he just waited, trying to avoid further noises.*
Pegadygor

Postby Simrobert2001 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:23 pm

*Lara continued on the bath, her guns drawn. Her foot steps were heard along the path once more, her eyes scanning the area around her*
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Pegadygor » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:46 am

*As he hears the steps approaching him he charges out of the darkness, towards her, with a loud battlescream. His hooves shakes the ground and his eyes glow like on fire as he runs towards the tomb raider, ready to crush her as she dared to enter this sacred place.*
Pegadygor

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:54 pm

*Lara's eyes open wide, and she trains her guns onto the minotaur, firing wildly. She watches, stunned and horrified as he continues his unstoppable charge*
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Pegadygor » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:38 pm

*He carges at her at full speed, those bullets hitting him barely putting a scratch on his thick hide, and with a loud warcry he reaches her, ramming her with all his might. He knows he is far stronger than her, and she would at least be dazed, if not completely unconsciouss from the hard hit.*
Pegadygor

Postby Simrobert2001 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:01 am

*Lara continues to fire, here yes locked dead on at the beast. She lets out a scream as she's hit head on, her body flying back against a wall where she hits ass first, with the rest of her body slamming backwards, her head in particular making a loud "THUNK!" Noise. her body falls to the ground, laying on her front, unconscious, her glasses and guns thrown to the side*
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Pegadygor » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am

*Bluthorn hits her at full full strength, sending her flying against the next wall. He grunts and pants, this had been easier than he had hoped for. Approaching the limp body on the ground he frowns as he notices that the intruder is a human woman. He shakes his head, either this woman was either unbelievable brave, or simply crazy to have moved in here without anything besides her weak pistols. He lifts the lifeless body up without much effort, carrying her with him as a wicked thought flashed in his mind... maybe she was a bit crazy, but gorgeous as hell.. and he hadn't had some fun in a long time.*
Pegadygor

Postby Simrobert2001 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:45 am

*Lara hangs limply on his shoulders, her breasts smashed against his back. her pony tail hung downward, flowing down hi. her body swayed back and forth as the minotaur walked*
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Pegadygor » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:46 pm

*He carries her to a small chamber and lays her down, onto the cold, hard floor of the labyrinth. Looking at her he grunts again, and with a brutal pull of his might hand he rips off her clothes in one go, smirking slightly at her naked body's view.*
Pegadygor

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:59 pm

*lara'd breasts shake wildly as her clothes are torn off. She's a wonder to behold. She groans as she begins to wake. Her chest heaves silently as seh groans. It'll take a few minutes, but she'll wake up soon*
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Pegadygor » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:05 pm

*He smirks again, leaning down and pinning her shoulders to the ground with his huge hands. Kneeling on the floor he uses his legs to spread her thighs apart, grunting as he watches her large breasts shake and heave, while he lowers his head towards them, giving them a long lick with his wet tongue, playing with them a little.*
Pegadygor

Postby Simrobert2001 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:17 pm

*lara tries to fold her legs together, screaming* NOOO! *she awakens quickly* *seh quickly raises her arms to tries to push him away. her breast drips with the minotaur's saliva. she tries to jump up to escape but find herself held down. her breasts are soft and delicoius. The prize of a lifetime. from the way they bounce, the minotaur can tell that they're full of milk*
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Return to Private Roleplay