Reiko's little game.

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:37 pm

They where all mesmerised by this horrible scene that was happenning right in front of them, they're friend was being eaten alive!

The cat-girl squirmed and kicked wildly, screaming from inside: ''Somebody help me!!!''

Suddently the bunny girl snaped out of it.

Bunny:''No...no please don't...'' She suddently rushed to Reiko and grabed her arm.

''No...don't do it, its horrible please stop it!''
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:22 pm

Reiko grins as she watches the bunny run over to stop this, but then smacks her across the cheek, continuin g to devour her meal, slurpigna dn gulpign down her stoamch then hips, lickinga t the kittie's pussy, licking hungrily at it. "Mmmmn she is so yummy~!"
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:11 pm

Seing Reiko smak the bunny, the girls backed away, not willing to risk anything to help there friend.

The cat girl slowly sank in, now only her lower half whas left wiggling outside as she moaned and plead in the warm, moist darkness of the doggy's inside.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay