Allie and Achtara the Drider (Lily & Pegadygor)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Allie and Achtara the Drider (Lily & Pegadygor)

Postby Lily » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:03 pm

A small young woman enters a dark cave, soaking wet in her hiking gear. How was she to know there would be a storm today? Allie had told her friends she would be out for the day on a silent retreat, but while she expected to return by dinner, it looked now like she would have to spend the night here.

She wished she had someone to be with, her boyfriend would have been nice company, for example, but he was miles away.

Turning around to see the interior of this night's abode, she saw a dark tunnel, probably many miles deep into the mountian. There were a few places a bit farther down from her that softly glistened, reflecting soft light into the cave. Still dripping wet, Allie decided to investigate further what was making the glow...
Lily
New to the forum

Re: Allie and Achtara the Drider (Lily & Pegadygor)

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:24 am

Achtara lures in her lair, deep under the mountain, as the young woman enters the entrance to the maze-like tunnels and pasages. Still she sensed somedoby entering, as she had spun her web all around and in thoses openings, and as Allie dares her first step, she triggers and alarm-string without her notice.

The Drider yawns and stretches. Looking around her supply chamber she sighs. Nothin in there, not even a deer or a bear.. the more happy she is to will soon have a guest over for dinner..
Pegadygor
Absent-minded glitter-dragon

Postby Lily » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:56 am

Taking a light step forward, not wanting her footsteps to echo, Allie ventured deep into the cave. The farther in she got, the more she saw ceiling lower, and walls press closer to her sides. She could still stand fully upright, but it was a snug fit. Hopefully the room up ahead would open to a higher ceiling.

The closer she got to the opening to the next chamber, the more shivers she had going down her back. She was cold now, her wet clothes on her body, but she also had the sneeking suspicion that she was being watched.

Rounding a corner, Allie took her first step into the atrium of the cave...
Lily
New to the forum

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:24 am

The whole place was webbed with silken strings, a huge net which gave the cave's interior an almost disgustingly organig look. The layout was set up like a maze, at least from what was visible in the dim light, but probably the openings were traps. One could not really tell without walking through them, though.

By now Achtara was sure there was an intruder, and she kept quiet, waiting for her former victim to take further steps, which would eventually lead to being stuck in her web.. then she would become active and spin her prey into a nice cocoon.. or devour her at once, she wasn't sure about that herself.
Pegadygor

Postby Lily » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:29 pm

The cave was a disgusting sight. Although she was not arachnophobic, her imagination went WILD as she tried to imagine a creature large enough to create such webs.

She was already a few steps in when her eyes adjusted, but shocked at the sight, Allie did not want to stick around. Perhaps whatever it was that created this labyrinth did not know she was here. She tried moving backwards up against the wall so she could feel her way to the exit, not wanting to turn her eyes away from the rest of the room, but her back did not touch the wall.

Insteed, her arm reached right into a pane of sticky webbing! Turning to try and free her hand, even more of her body got trapped in the web. Struggling to escape it's grip only got her more caught, so soon she couldn't even lift her legs. Her clothes were torn from the effort to free herself, and turning her head as far as it could go without further entangling herself, Allie saw a figure aproaching...
Lily
New to the forum

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:49 pm

((Normally you wouldn't say you see a figure approaching, as that would be you controlling my character.. you cannot know for sure if I approach.. but in this case it's okay. ^^ ))

Allie saw a figure approaching, a huge scheme in the barely lit area. Achtara moved towards her, alarmed by the twitching and struggling, just as she had hoped. Yet she was disappointed, this small girl would merely be a snack,.. maybe not even that. She shrugged and closed the distance between her and her meal.

Without saying a tone, after all there was no use in chit-chatting with her dinner, she bent her huge rear to face towards Allie, holding her in two of her spiderlegs, and started to turn her around, spraying and cocooning her in strong-as-steel silk.
Pegadygor

Postby Lily » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:02 pm

((Oh, I didn't know that, but thank you :oops: ))

Allie opened her mouth to cry out, but she was already spinning in the grip of the monsterous spider-being. Her legs and arms, before out in all directions in her vain attempts to free herself, were now pinned up against her body, the strong silk holding them together.

Startled by the silence of her captor, Allie hoped that the being was sentient rather than wild, and that she could pleed for mercy!

"Please!" she cried out, " I just want to leave, I didn't mean to come here!"

It was feeble to say the least, but perhaps it could give her a little time to get out of this predicament...
Lily
New to the forum

Postby Pegadygor » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:43 pm

((hehe ^^ it's okay.. that's why I told you ;) ))

First she finished cocooning her prey, before even considering to answer its pleas. Heaving her out of the sticky web, the drider glued the package to her back and made her way towards her lair, deeper into the mountain.

"Why should I let you go? You came here, I caught you.." She finally answered, not showing any emotion at all. In her eyes you were merely food.. and humans don't talk to cattle either.
Pegadygor

Postby Lily » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:01 pm

Being heaved onto the drider's back in the now tight cocoon without a word had really made Allie angry! "How could she just dismiss me!" she thought to herself, "It's just rude!"

The emotionless answer was even worse than no answer to Allie, and though she continued to squirm with no avail, it irked her how she was being treated. A human is not food.
Lily
New to the forum

Postby Pegadygor » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:10 am

Soon Achtara reached her lair. Once there she grabbed the wrapped Allie from her back, and with a few quick, skilled moves of her front legs the Drider spun the cocoon to the wall, making Allie hang there, able to squirm, yet unable to move.

Finally your captor takes the time to look at you closer, tilting her head and licking her lips. "As small as you are I'd like to fatten you before eating you.. but I'm too hungry to wait for that..."
Pegadygor

Return to Private Roleplay