The Gardian's hunger. (Private for me and RyuWolfen)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Gardian's hunger. (Private for me and RyuWolfen)

Postby kernac » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:07 pm

Sylvia walked to the river, her hoofs making quiet sound on the leaf covered ground. Her long golden hair shine in the last sunshine of the day as she slowly enter the refreshing water.

She moved deeper into the translucid liquide, until only her human half was visible.

Sylvia was a centauress, a wonderous being, half horse and half human...She had been given the task to watch over these sacred woods in the absence of the gods, and thus far had done a realy good job at it.

As the sun disapered behind the mountain she closed her eyes and relaxed a bit, it was a quiet day, no fool would come to disturbe her peace at this hours she thought, but still....she had the feeling she was going to be disterbed in a near future, maybe even nearer then she imagined.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: The Gardian's hunger. (Private for me and RyuWolfen)

Postby RyuWolfen » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:13 am

Ryu walks along the shore of the river a big smile on his face as he moves through the thick brush. He stops aminute as he sets his pack down and stretches needing to refill his water. His black fur visible in the light as he ties a string to the strap of his canteen and tosses it up the river aways managing to spot the centauress up ahead of course he would mistake her for a human not seeing her lower half. He smile spreads wider as he gets down low after pulling his canteen in and starts to think something up to do.
life is short how ever if something eats you its even shorter
RyuWolfen
Participator

Postby kernac » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:40 pm

Sylvia noticed the strap in the river and imediatly start to look around, trying to spot the one who dare to polute her river.

Seeing no one, she loudely exclamed: ''Who ever you are, come out and show yourself to me!'' She said of an imperative voice.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby RyuWolfen » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:44 pm

Ryu stays close to the ground as he pulls in the strap trying to make sur ehe isnt spotted just yet. He laughs abit and tosses a rock over her tp see if that would distract her.
RyuWolfen
Participator

Postby kernac » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:31 pm

Imediatly spoting the rock she headed toward the direction witch came the rock.

She pulled herself out of the water, revealing her lower horse half, she then walked somewhat in Ryu's direction, not making it oblivious that she knew where he where.

''I'll give you one more chance....show yourself!''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby RyuWolfen » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:40 am

He smiels and loosk noticing she was a centuaress he gulped as she he set some fireworsk where he was and slips quietly into the busehs behind him not making them russle tomuch as she approaches. He hope she doesnt find him after this little trick as the fire works fuse would start going do almost at the base as he takes cover his tail was stickign out of the bush.
RyuWolfen
Participator

Postby kernac » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:10 pm

The huntress quietly advanced toward the spote where Ryu was seconds ago.

She then hop into the bushs, only to discover he wasn't there anymore.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby RyuWolfen » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:48 pm

There is aloud bang as the fireworks went off his tail wagging outside the bush he was hidding in makin him laugh.
RyuWolfen
Participator

Postby kernac » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:16 pm

Sylvia was stunned for a moment, she back away then exclaimed in anger: ''You fool! Wait till I find you, you will suffer my wrath!''

She then noticed the wagging tail coming out of a near by bush, she quietly sneaked on it and suddently heavily droped her hoof on it, locking the wolf on place.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby RyuWolfen » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:24 pm

Ryu howls out as his tail is stepped oin and growls"let gio of ne now!."He wiggles as his tail is held down and obviously doesnt like this as he stares up."umm hi there hehe."
RyuWolfen
Participator

Postby kernac » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:28 pm

An evil grin appeared on the centauress's face as she looked down at the helpless foolish wolf.

''Hehehe, you're tricks wont save you now....do you know what happen to those who disterbe me foolish wolf?''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby RyuWolfen » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:22 pm

A smile crosses his muzzle and trys to play dumb"disturb you why would i do that?" He was nervious about this as s he was held to by her not able to do a single thing else at the minute.
RyuWolfen
Participator

Postby kernac » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:30 pm

''Awww the poor thing...he have no idea of whats happenning, he must be innocent.'' She sarcasticly said, perfectly knowing he was the one who disturbed her.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby RyuWolfen » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:57 pm

"let me go please i didnt mean it!"He whiene sas s he looks right at he rwith a shy smile.
RyuWolfen
Participator

Postby kernac » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:18 am

''I'm sorry.....but those who disturbe nature must feed it..'' She said, lustfully licking her lips.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby RyuWolfen » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:45 am

He loosk to her wide eyed and trys to get his tail back"ahh no thansk id rather not."
RyuWolfen
Participator

Postby kernac » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:27 pm

She giggled lightly and reached down, grabing him by the shoulder befor removing her hoof.

''You don't realy have a choice now....you should have thought about it befor disturbing a gardian.''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby RyuWolfen » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:17 pm

"please dont let me go and i promise i wont do it again."he looks at her neveriously hoping he was just let go.
RyuWolfen
Participator

Postby kernac » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:13 pm

''Hihihihi, I'm afraid it won't be that easy...you see you have to be punished for what you did...if I would let you go then I would have to give a second chance to every trespasser...and that would be devastating for my diet...you understand?''

She said as she lift him from the ground, bringing him the her bra level.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby RyuWolfen » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:25 am

"oh come on no one was harmed where they?"He struggles to get out of her grip knowing full well it was betteer to be free then what she was going to do and trys to stall abit"do i get a last request?"he stops as he looks to her.
RyuWolfen
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay