The fox's hunting field (Me, Icheo, Kernac, Matto and Anim)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby kernac » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:01 pm

((I'm realy sorry for not posting earlyer, thank you all for waiting for me, I should have posted earlyer, again I'm sorry.))

Ryujinn, having sensed the fox approching, had left the hole just befor he arived, he barely made it, and looking back he saw the hungry predator enter his previous hiding spot.

The ferret boy nervously gasped, he was terrefied to see how close on his trail Leon was, without thinking he ran in a random direction. The fear of being eating maked him surprisently fast on his short legs.

He stoped behind a big tree to catch his breath. Breathing heavily, he had no idea that it was the same tree Icheo was hinding under.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:59 pm

((Well, well, who's coming back after so long? Nah, i'm kidding, welcome back!))

Leon put his sigh on the hole Ryujinn has been in and put his muzzle in it. "Are you in there? He asked, even if he knew that even if Ryujinn was in, he wouldn't say at all that he was in. Then he noticed that the scent was recent, but wasn't there anymore. He removed his muzzle from the hole and smelled the air again. He then looked in a direction, grinning. He ran toward the tree, now he was starving and needed to catch at least on of them if he don't want to starve even more. He reached the tree quietly, wanting to be sure Ryujinn wouldn't hear him. Then he crouched and saw Ryujinn, with Icheo under the tree. "There you are!" He exclaimed, grinning and about to plunge his hand under to try to catch one of them.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Icheo » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:28 pm

The little mouse was whimpering, in his little hiding, under the tree. He was standing up, as far as he could and looking outside, between the roots. He didn't even see Ryujinn come at his place, until he heard Ryujinn come in his hiding spot... until... he heard loud breathing. "Wha-?" he thought, turning around. With a yelp, he jumped back, falling on his rump, before realizing it was only you. He was about to tell you something, but loud footsteps could be heard, getting closer and closer, until he blinked, seeing the fox crouched, looking at them. He gulped loudly as Leon talked, but took Ryujinn's forearm with both his paws, backing up and pulling the ferret-boy with him back at the same time. He got as deep as he could, just hoping that the fox's arm couldn't get as deep as they were. Still holding Ryujinn with one hand, he took a rock laying on the ground, "Don't move!" he threatened, holding the rock in his paw, ready to throw it if the fox got closer.
Icheo
Participator

Re:

Postby Matto » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:38 pm

"I'm sure we're safe," Matt said, trying to sound re-assuring, but her shaky voice didn't help. Her ears suddenly went up, catching in on a sound, twitching nervously to pinpoint it. "Did you head something?"
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kernac » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:48 pm

Ryujinn panicked and falled down beside Icheo, shaking lightly. Leon could easely smell the fear coming out of him, he watched mesmerized as the predator was just in front of him.

''Stay away!'' he nervously screamed, steping back a bit.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:50 pm

Kurt stared down seeing the fox not too far away. 'Freeze!' he whispered, sneaking back into a shadow near the trunk and all but disappearing. He was already seeing how the fox was trying to get the other two and he was trying to calculate how fast he'd have to move if the fox started to climb the tree.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:46 am

Leon watched as the two small being tried to make him withdraw, he was finding this pretty courageous, but he was so hungry he didn't care. "I'm sorry boys, but i got to eat to live you must understand." He said as he plunged his arm under the roots. They were pretty deep under, but his arm was just long enough so he could catch someone. When he withdrawed his hand, Ryujinn, who had been closest to him, was now in his palm. "Hehehe, got ya." He said grinning, and when his stomach growled amazingly hard on him, he lifted Ryujinn and dropped him immediately in his maw.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Icheo » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:05 pm

The mouse heard Ryujinn blurt something out, obviously nervous, probably as much as himself. He looked at his legs, trembling under him. "You could eat something else than us!" he yelled, but it was useless, and he didn't even had the time to throw his rock, the fox's hand came in and pushed him against the wall, taking the ferret-boy along the way.

As the arm got out, the rodent lifted himself up, coughing and brushing the dust off of himself and looking around, he saw that Ryujinn wasn't there... "Oh you...!" To Icheo, it didn't matter anymore: he knew that, whether he stood there, or tried to run, he wouldn't get anywhere... The fox would just catch him.

Angry more than anything else, he took a few pebbles and went outside, throwing them on Leon's legs. "Let him go! He's done nothing to you, all of us have done nothing to you!" he cried out, small tears appearing in the corner of his eyes as he threw the rocks. All he could do of his time was to make Leon's hunt as worst as possible.
Icheo
Participator

Re:

Postby Matto » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:51 am

Mattsuko stared a long, hard moment, feeling an icy stiffness of fear go over her body briefly until she snapped out of it. Instinctive thoughts fought to take over her mind, but she tried to maintain what intelligance she had, and come around with a plan. "I'm getting out of here," she finally said, glancing away to search for a swift exit, "I'm going home, and protect my family!" The sable spoke in a harsh whisper, as her claws fastened into the branch nervously.
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kernac » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:15 pm

I screamed as I was lift of to his mouth, kicking and punching his fingers uneffectively. I looked down and saw the large row of teeth closing around me.

I was sealed in darkness, surouded by a moist feeling as I felt something very soft under me, I tought It might be Leon's tongue, without furghter essitation a began to sream and struggle in the fleshy prison. As my eyes adapted to darkness I could see a fleshy hole approching, or was it me that was sliding? Without esitation I grabed on is tongue, holding on it as if I was huging it.

''Please someone help me!''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:05 am

Kurt watched in horror as the fox put the small creature easily into his mouth. The ease at the motion chilled him to the bone.

He distantly heard the sable speak and snapped around, trying to grab her. If she moved, with the fox being this close, he would hear her and they'd be next in line!

Frantic, he grabbed and got a handful of her tail, yanking hard to try and pull her backwards, back into hiding.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:44 am

A fade smile could be seen on Leon's face as Ryujinn pleaded for mercy and he swallowed hard, too hungry to play with him in his mouth. A bulge could be seen moving down his neck to disappear in his chest. "Aww come on. I need to eat and foxes eat meat. You're the only meat here if you watch carefully, you sh... OW!" He sais but got interrupted as a pebble hit him right in the tibia. "You little..." He muttered the kicked Icheo that got thrown in a bush. He then walk a bit in pain toward the bush, but when he separated the leaves, Icheo wasn't there anymore. "Where did he go?" He asked then saw the sable going to quit the tree and getting pulled away in hiding. "My, my, at least, even if he disappeared, I forgot the two others that I can eat." He said, grinning and walking quietly toward the tree they were perched in.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Icheo » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:53 am

As the mouse looked up at Leon's face, to his horror, he saw a bulge going down his neck. He opened his eyes wide, knowing fairly well that it was Ryujinn that just went down... "No! No! NO!" he screamed, throwing his pebbles even harder onto the fox's leg "How could you do that!? You... You MONSTER!" he yelled. The rodent shivered as he heard Leon talking, but instead of the darkness and dampness of a maw, he was kicked by the fox, his air leaving his lungs as he went through the bush, landing roughly on the ground. He gasped for air, holding his stomach with one paw, crying. Though, he knew the fox would come soon, so, pushing with his legs, he slowly slithered behind the tree... it was a poor hiding... but it was all he could do. And soon, as he heard the Leon talk, he realized the fox was now paying attention to the others.
Icheo
Participator

Re:

Postby Matto » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:40 am

Mattsuko managed to hold back a squeak, being jerked to the saftey of hiding with Kurt. She tried to make her complaints and fuss at Kurt, but immidiatly shut-up as she realised just how close the fox was. Out of building fear, she began to curl up, hiding what little of her furry self she could.
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:43 pm

[[Do we still wait for Kernac? Like last time?]]
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:33 am

(Sorry everyone, this is kind of embarassing since its the second time it happen, I was just realy depressed and I needed some time off the net, once again I'm realy sorry)

Ryujinn was pushed into the tight confinement of Leon's throat, feeling the slimy wall slowly pushing him downward his hungry gullet. ''Is it the end?'' He asked himself, not seeing how he could get out of this.

He soon landed in the stomach, boncing on the soft surface. He stood up, wondering when the onslaught of digestion was to begin.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:59 am

[No worries, Kernac]

Kurt froze when he saw the fox was coming towards them and started to run. But he turned to see that the mouse was curled up, not moving. Kurt ran back and grabbed the closest thing, her tail, and gave it a hard yank. "Don't just SIT there! Run!" and then bolted himself, climbing further up the tree. He was too scared to look back and see if she had listened to him. He just wanted to get as far away from that murderous fox as he possibly could.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Re:

Postby Icheo » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:17 pm

(( I guess I'm going to wait for David to get back. I don't think anyone could really progress without him heh. ))
Icheo
Participator

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:53 am

[[Good point. ^-^]]
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:58 pm

((Yeah good point. Sorry for making you wait, I'll start Rping again then. I'm okay now. ^^))

Leon dug his claws in the tree and climb, being used to do it as he used to do it often when he was a kid. He saw Matt and Kurt running in fear from him and catched Matt. He kept her in his left hand and jumped from tree to tree, pursuing Kurt and catching him easily. He looked at them both, not knowing who eat first, but when he saw their helpless faces, he had a second thought about eating them, his gentle nature was trying to get over his hunting one. Unfortunately for them, the hunting side won and he became oblivious to their face. "Like we always say, ladies first... but thinking more about it... I should eat the smaller first. He he." He said evily then lifted kurt over his mouth and opened it, showing Kurt his next destination.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay